Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56880 times)
kuriputoADK

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:40:34 AM

let's keep checking the news from Sumac !!!
in 48 hours,,,,,
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KazuNishino

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:20:24 PM

One of ADK strengths is its unique market position and usability.
ETF is just a first step.
$32M market cap is opening up, inviting new investors and ordinary people to start with crypto and revolutionize the rather impractical and unfair banking system of now.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:09:50 PM

CHOO CHOOOOOO, don't miss the ADK train...leaving the station soon...

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 06:14:21 AM

Grin Grin Why don't u post it one more time just in case they missed your other multiple post. And lol at that gif, if anything, they will likely be run over by the shill train. The shepherd leading the sheep to the train track smfh

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
KazuNishino

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:32:50 PM

this ADK's news movie was found by Our Awsome Admin of ADK's telegram Mr MO

https://twitter.com/KolesCoinNews/status/1110836557571862528

Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:41:25 PM

Grin Grin Why don't u post it one more time just in case they missed your other multiple post. And lol at that gif, if anything, they will likely be run over by the shill train. The shepherd leading the sheep to the train track smfh

The main thing that the train itself is not derailed.
From what see in the project, the feeling that everything is in one place without progress.
kuriputoADK

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:49:48 PM

Audit of ADK step2 code is done Wink!!
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:04:00 PM

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
KazuNishino

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:20:14 AM

ADK will provide people the chance to open bank account all over the world.

Almost half of the world’s population still doesn’t use a bank account
https://qz.com/1299292/

Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:28:44 PM

Wowowowow, thank you dumpers! Cheesy

you've made the next 6+ months (and more) coming up financial freedom for many people buying $ADK with real use case scenarios coming all over the map.

see you from mars.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:48:57 PM

you've made the next 6+ months (and more) coming up financial freedom for many people buying $ADK with real use case scenarios coming all over the map.

see you from mars.

People selling because Admins behave like children.
Volume = Fake  exchanges with less then 1 btc on buy side reporting 200k volume please.
15% spread no arbitrage on 2 million volume come on.

Maybe Ricardo will deliver and this stuff will moon but its stupid to ignore the facts at this time.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3477

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:22:56 PM

Hi guys, I am curious about this coin and their related exchange.
Which one did you use for your trades?

Volume = Fake  exchanges with less then 1 btc on buy side reporting 200k volume please.

Maybe Ricardo will deliver and this stuff will moon but its stupid to ignore the facts at this time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:44:23 PM

you can only really buy on their own exchange u find them on coinmarketcap.
There is a 30 cents price difference according to coinmarketcap on a coin valued at 1.40 at the low end so that's worrying to say the least.
All the trades on the other exchanges happen in the middle of the spread cant prove if its the Exchanges a whale or ADK doing it but its not normal volume that's for sure.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:58:10 PM

Today i'm not really sure about this coin if there are more and more tangle coins. I can be wrong but as I see everybody are only waiting for ADK ETF which isn't enough for me to moon this coin.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3477

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:01:17 PM

There is a 30 cents price difference according to coinmarketcap on a coin valued at 1.40 at the low end so that's worrying to say the least.
All the trades on the other exchanges happen in the middle of the spread cant prove if its the Exchanges a whale or ADK doing it but its not normal volume that's for sure.

Yes I have seen that most of exchanges are just scam, with fake transactions.
But I am pretty curious to know user opinion, if they have used their exchange for deposit and withdraw!?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:25:32 PM

Yes I have seen that most of exchanges are just scam, with fake transactions.
But I am pretty curious to know user opinion, if they have used their exchange for deposit and withdraw!?

Hi, I'm using Aidos Market almost from the beginning and never had an issue with deposits/withdrawals. Withdrawals are proceed manually, so it takes usually a few hours, but from security point of view I'm glad for this feature
Black_bl

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:41:50 PM

see you from mars.

I don't think so. If so then people are stupid because ADK has nothing to do with Telegram admins. The only and valid reason for value is enough demand and ADK is on the first place in this ranking thanks to off shore saving accounts with high interest and ETF. Everyone already knows that volume on classical exchanges is mostly fake (I talk generally, not only about ADK). Aidos Market has not any kind of incentives for market makers, though there are also big boys who play a game and trade into own accounts to try to influent market. Ricardo is delivering, sometime it takes time than news is released, for example, you can look at dates of bank documentation and when the information went public.
Black_bl

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:49:11 PM

Today i'm not really sure about this coin if there are more and more tangle coins. I can be wrong but as I see everybody are only waiting for ADK ETF which isn't enough for me to moon this coin.
Maybe it is not enough for you (ADK ETF), but it's enough for Bloomberg, Reuters, WSJ and other mainstream. Everyone has own favourite sources of information. Many wealth people relly on those mainstream media and until they read some stuff about ADK there, they won't care. For instance, Chinese has strictly policy on any news that could mean a way how to get capital from the country, but thanks to ETF news, they will discover ADK potential as off shore paradise.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:02:18 AM

see you from mars.

I don't think so. If so then people are stupid because ADK has nothing to do with Telegram admins. The only and valid reason for value is enough demand and ADK is on the first place in this ranking thanks to off shore saving accounts with high interest and ETF. Everyone already knows that volume on classical exchanges is mostly fake (I talk generally, not only about ADK). Aidos Market has not any kind of incentives for market makers, though there are also big boys who play a game and trade into own accounts to try to influent market. Ricardo is delivering, sometime it takes time than news is released, for example, you can look at dates of bank documentation and when the information went public.

Just for fun take alook at the volume on the other exchanges its way more blatantly fake then i have seen in a long time.The volume on Aidos itself could be real thats hard to tell.
Those admins in telegram are really not doing ADK any favors. Anyone new to ADK pops into that mess is sure to think 2ce or 3 times before investing.
ADK's business will be banking and a big part of that is Trust  when people see investors and customers beeing dealt with like they are in telegram thats bad for business.
I really hope Ricardo B will clean up that mess soon  Not all of those admins are bad but a lot of them should be gotten rid of for sure and its easy to see from their posts who those are.

GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:17:49 PM

see you from mars.

Just for fun take alook at the volume on the other exchanges its way more blatantly fake then i have seen in a long time.The volume on Aidos itself could be real thats hard to tell.
Those admins in telegram are really not doing ADK any favors. Anyone new to ADK pops into that mess is sure to think 2ce or 3 times before investing.
ADK's business will be banking and a big part of that is Trust  when people see investors and customers beeing dealt with like they are in telegram thats bad for business.
I really hope Ricardo B will clean up that mess soon  Not all of those admins are bad but a lot of them should be gotten rid of for sure and its easy to see from their posts who those are.

Well, im one of these community Admin in telegram, understand that they do it in a voluntary way since 2 years 24/24 7/7 keeping them minds between trolls, passive agressive, and explaining to the most newbies how things work so they might be tired to see always the same profile of what you call " investors " that they are childrens, unpatient. Now some also know how to behave when serious questions are asked with serious people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: