Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37765 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:54:29 AM

As of now, the price of bitcoin is not stable sometimes it getting high and sometimes it getting low. But I believe if people will going to patronize it or use it then the bitcoin will increase its price. And because of its high price, a lot of people will become interested about bitcoin because many of them want to become rich and sometimes they will make it as their partner in attaining their dreams and that's the reason why I'm using bitcoin  today just to achieve my dreams. Thanks to bitcoin.
The reason why the price of the bitcoin is not stable is being volatile. Bitcoin is volatile, it means that the price is extremely change. There is a time that the bitcoin is dump and there is also a time that the bitcoin pump very much.

Everyone has become accustomed to such fluctuations in the price of bitcoin. Many simply use this and buy bitcoin at a time when the price is low, and sell at a high price. This is the main rule of trading.
One must always believe that the price of bitcoin is restored after any fall
This is what people need to understand, they enter bitcoin and are not used to the huge variations in price that bitcoin suffers and that is why some choose to not enter the market or this is the main reason of why they leave, but this is a mistake, what we need to see is the huge growth potential that bitcoin has, and when you look at bitcoin that way then holding despite the ups and downs becomes easier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:37:14 AM

Any price we will always say expensive, this is because we are not serious to buy bitcoin, I'm sure if the price of 1 bitcoin = $ 1 then we will say expensive, it all depends on us.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:00:30 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

Yes I think so. Many people think that they would earn much more money in bitcoin than working because bitcoin price is now high compare to the previous years. Me, I will also do the same thing they did. Why suffer from hard work and get stress if I know some options where I can earn much big amount of money without getting stress. If bitcoin price continue rising I think much more people will go to bitcoin and I have read that the more the people who use bitcoin, the higher the chance that bitcoin will rise more since there are not enough coins for all the users.
Some people do that but there are others that enter in bitcoin because there is nothing left, the labor market is very difficult at the moment no matter where you are in the world and bitcoin is an escape it give us the chance to earn in this new currency and it gives that chance without asking any questions like the ones you will find in almost any job interview.
As compare to labor market and bitcoin life. There are much difference. There are many people on the earth who are unemployed just because of laziness as well. Like they cannot work in their lives. So as they enter to bitcoin they feeling better in bitcoin because it is one of the easiest work ever even more easily than labor market so that's why people prefer bitcoin instead labor market.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:23:03 AM

Any price we will always say expensive, this is because we are not serious to buy bitcoin, I'm sure if the price of 1 bitcoin = $ 1 then we will say expensive, it all depends on us.
This is probably because bitcoin cannot easily earn. A lot of people get paid in Fiat just for coming to work. Allowances are handed out for free. With bitcoin it will not work and therefore its value is always high.
nemagia

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:32:52 AM

Of course, bitcoin is growing very fast and you can get a good profit with the help of it, but you should not focus only on it and because of this, throw the main job. You need to consider several income options at the same time.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:44:09 AM

Bitcoin is really going crazy! The value is going up and up. Its amazing seeing the sudden changes happening, just few month ago, the value crash so hard and suddenly increase this time.its getting more interesting what is about to happen. More and more people are niw engaging themselves with bitcoin which is I think another factor why bitcoin was increasing. More and more user are getting richer, sorry for those who dont take the risk. Be watchful holders, bitcoin is getting more hotter.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:16:57 PM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Maybe yes, if some bitcoin user use the bitcoin for their investment the price will increase high. The easy explanation is if more user of bitcoin buy it will rise high and if they sell it will dump. It will rise because it becomes popular so the supply of bitcoin will increase.

Indeed bitcoin is very helpful on those people who have no work or have job that used this a part-time job because it gives also a income. With their uses and benefits who do you think will throw this opportunity? Nothing!

It will rise because it is the way to become famous and legal the bitcoin in our market. If this happen, more user will encourage to use so the supply will increase again.

hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:36:59 PM

If you buy bitcoin, the price of it will rise but if you will sell it there will be a dump in prices. I agree that a lot of people are now curious what bitcoin is like. I would also agree that many of us focus on bitcoin and some of us do this for a part time job. It really helps us financially right? But I really believe that you shouldn't stop working but make bitcoin your part time.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:54:58 PM

I actually cant believe my eyes. $3,300?!?!?!?!!?! Just yesterday it was $2,850 and I thought that was super high. Later someone told me to check the price and it was $3,100... I was astonished. Then I go to sleep, wake up and it is $3,300... this is absolutely amazing.
  I predicted this to happen, but totally thought the bubble burst when the price dropped below $2,000.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:49:52 PM

I guess? It just passed the $3,000 mark recently and up until now the bitcoin price still continues to increase. This could be the main reason why people are getting interested to invest in bitcoin.

How glad to hear bitcoin prices go up as high as ever before, but it's just a hike that will not last long because every increase there must be a drop in its price.

Yeah of course there would be a drop in its price sometimes but it is just a minimal decrease. If you will base on previous charts, the bitcoin price will probably continue to climb up in the long run.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:31:47 PM

There are so many factors that influence the market value of Bitcoin upward. One could attribute the current increase to the total dump in market value of Bitcoin cash. So many people have lost hope in bitcoin cash as a result a dump from  $1000 to $200 or thereabouts.
Bakote16916

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:23:42 AM

There are still many people who do not know about bitcoin, but if they know and plunge in it I think not a few will be interested in bitcoin. Moreover, when bitcoin prices go up.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:48:38 AM

It's more important to be at constant price than to be increasing. Its because we are trying to cope up in trading, if we wish to increase there will be a chance to be in decreasing price.

ethtraderdude

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:02:33 PM

the amount of outside money who hasn't invested in bitcoin yet is still huge compared to the marketcap of the whole industry, that probably has something to do with it
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:27:41 PM

It's more important to be at constant price than to be increasing. Its because we are trying to cope up in trading, if we wish to increase there will be a chance to be in decreasing price.

Its normal in bitcoin price specially the price of bitcoin is really volatile if the price of bitcoin at a constant level its more hard to do trading, and its hard to predict the price. In my view the price of bitcoin will still on a bullish pattern and no other way for bitcoin but to go up.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:50:49 PM

Maybe yes. It sometimes affects how people became really interested in bitcoin. It somehow has a directly relationship where when people are eager to embrace bitcoin the price of bitcoin got higher.  But it would be good to use bitcoin as our currency as it brings a lot of benefits and it is convenient.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:11:40 AM

I think so. People want income, but it is better if its profit. So that high price would of course attract these types of people. But those people not actually stop working. Earning bitcoin is not that easy, you also need patience and perseverance. Bitcoin is truly widespread, but getting one requires a lot of work. And if you mean those who buy bitcoin, they will not stop working right away, of course they need to ensure their profit because investing in btc is bit risky but worth trying. Even though its price is high and it is very profitable now, there's always possibility of crash, so everybody should watch out
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:01:20 PM

Yes I think so. Many people think that they would earn much more money in bitcoin than working because bitcoin price is now high compare to the previous years. Me, I will also do the same thing they did. Why suffer from hard work and get stress if I know some options where I can earn much big amount of money without getting stress. If bitcoin price continue rising I think much more people will go to bitcoin and I have read that the more the people who use bitcoin, the higher the chance that bitcoin will rise more since there are not enough coins for all the users.
Some people do that but there are others that enter in bitcoin because there is nothing left, the labor market is very difficult at the moment no matter where you are in the world and bitcoin is an escape it give us the chance to earn in this new currency and it gives that chance without asking any questions like the ones you will find in almost any job interview.
As compare to labor market and bitcoin life. There are much difference. There are many people on the earth who are unemployed just because of laziness as well. Like they cannot work in their lives. So as they enter to bitcoin they feeling better in bitcoin because it is one of the easiest work ever even more easily than labor market so that's why people prefer bitcoin instead labor market.
Another reason is the pay, the pay in most jobs is getting worse every day and benefits are being cut, bitcoin becomes more attractive for the simple reason that a person can develop a product and sell it in the forum and earn more than in his home country and if instead of exchanging his money for fiat he waits then that bitcoin becomes even more valuable after some time, so that is another reason why people are choosing bitcoin over other ways to make money.
andaresta

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:40:13 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, when so bitcoin is just underestimated, now the upside of many people stops working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin.

Is this the impact of bitcoin price increases?

This may also include the impact of rising bitcoin prices, so many people are now starting to think how to get bitcoin because the price is now getting high so it requires big capital if you want to start
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:14:11 AM

Last few months bitcoin rise high,so people are panicking seeking bitcoin.But this time many are robbed and lose their bitcoin because of non awareness on how to manage bitcoin.And payments of btc now is delayed maybe because of scammers and robbery.But still our hope is in bitcoin that btc will not gonna let in danger.Because bitcoin losses might happen and positively btc will die.Bitcoin now is one of the powerful current now and useful.So it is needed to promote this to all the world for worldwide currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: