Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices rise high  (Read 37763 times)
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:08:45 AM

It's a clear scenario that its value keep in rising. If only i knew about bitcoin early since 2009, i may be owning a couple of bitcoins by whole digits now. In fact, the price of BTC can defeat gold's value in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:51:32 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Is this the impact of rising bitcoin prices?

yeah this is the impact of it many people are not aware what bitcoin is, but now as of today the bitcoin is almost 6000$ people now are asking what bitcoin is , that is the effect of the price of bitcoin in people
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:17:44 AM

Bitcoin prices will continue to rise and expensive, this is because users are increasing while bitcoin stock is very limited. market law is certainly applicable when high demand prices will be high.
Many things involves in the up growing price of bitcoin. People interest, acceptance, security, easy transaction and many more are the reasons for its high price and these things are responsible for bitcoin skyrocket growing price.

There is also a disadvantage in the very high price. The new comers in this world would not be able to buy bitcoin in such a high price. Therefore I think the developers should keep this thing in mind.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:32:35 AM

Many people are now curious to know what bitcoin is, whereas once bitcoin was just underestimated, now upside down many people stop working instead they prefer to focus on bitcoin

Yup i think why this bitcoin continiously rise is becuase of continiously increases the number of people users. Maybe the value getting decrease sometimes  just is the time that  to hold your invest becuase bitcoin is volatile and wait for increase.
There is no other reason behind this much increase in the market price of Bitcoin but the increase in the number of investors with each passing day which results in high demand of Bitcoin. I think this increase in the price is the only reason behind this much success and fame of Bitcoin.
Indeed! There is hardly any doubt in this thing that Bitcoin market’s value and price is increasing with each passing day. I believe that this trend will be followed in the coming days as well and the people associated with Bitcoin will keep on investing more and more money and earning more profit as well.
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoins are day by day moving towards the category of most expensive assets of the world. Bitcoins will increase till the end of 2017 and for sure by then, bitcoins will be almost sitting in the chair of worth 5k dollars. It is the right time to invest into bitcoins if you want happy end of 2017.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:21:55 AM

yeah this is the impact of it many people are not aware what bitcoin is, but now as of today the bitcoin is almost 6000$ people now are asking what bitcoin is , that is the effect of the price of bitcoin in people
The growing price of bitcoin has caught people atention. But the reason why it is happen is because the growing adoption and institutional investors interest. Probably the agreement on mechanism  to speed up transactions and regulatory steps that will help bitcoin broaden its reach are also the factors of increase in bitcoin prices.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:50:06 AM

Now prices are down about $ 250 compared to yesterday, but I'm optimistic that prices will rise again. I think this is fair because many users are taking advantage of the bitcoin price increase some time ago.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:28:51 PM

Now prices are down about $ 250 compared to yesterday, but I'm optimistic that prices will rise again. I think this is fair because many users are taking advantage of the bitcoin price increase some time ago.
This is a great opportunity for the people who want to have a great deal for the price of bitcoin and want to got some load up for long term purposes because the price of bitcoin is on sale and a lot of people will go buy that sale price, i think in the next few days so buying now is a good decision and you should know how to manage your emotion so you can keep up with your investment.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:33:49 PM

Maybe, but I think stop in working because of bitcoin was not a good idea. The fact that you can do that both at the same time, you just need to manage your time well. Bitcoin price was not stable and the ups and down of it was normal. Everytime it drops expect that it will be pump soon because thats one characteristic of bitcoin.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:37:17 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 02:59:43 PM by BossMacko

If you are a Bitcoiner and you quit your work because you saw the high , Focusing in Bitcoin is useless unless you do trading almost every minutes. For me though price is higher than before like always i still prefer to have my day job and do trades when i got home or if i have a long break.
mustakforum

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:28:06 PM

bitcoin earnings are large enough, bitcoin can also be done where the place
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:19:52 PM

yes currently bitcoin prices rise high would be very beneficial if it has a lot of bitcoin deposits and make me happy
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:07:31 AM

The presence of bitcoin becomes a very long-awaited issue to overcome various financial problems, especially bank transactions that high transaction costs. if the bitcoin price is expensive then it is reasonable because the user is constantly increasing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
micashane

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:09:26 AM

Many of my friends are working in this forums and in the other related about cryptocurrency. Many of them was finish a bachelors degree and bitcoins was their source of income even if they have no work. What I can see is, they become more wise in earnings. They grew up more and earn as many as they can.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 05:18:05 AM

I think its the impact of people being more aware and more people giving testimonials that bitcoin works for them rather than the prices actually. People would believe anything if it happened to their friend or an acquaintance but a seemingly far off proift story is a crazy story.

reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:42:33 AM

I dont know if many people quit their job to focus on bitcoin will give to bitcoin a high price. But all i know is bitcoin is increasing is becuase of many people invest and use this and i think bitcoin is increasing becuase this is popular and easy to use m
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:01:10 AM

Well this is all depend on Law of supply and demand.The prices are down 3500$ as compare to yesterday's value.Anyways i hope the prices will rise again at the end of this month.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:03:12 AM

Maybe yes because as long as many use bitcoins its price is still getting higher. Being popular to the market give a high impact to the economy thus many people wanted to know about bitcoins and want to learn on how to earn bitcoins.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:04:36 PM

Maybe . The more bitcoin users with the limited number of coins will make the price more expensive.
If all online shops in all countries accept bitcoin as a means of payment, maybe the price will be double the current price even more
And many more factors affecting bitcoin prices in addition to numbers and users  Cheesy
I agree with you. This is the law of supply and demand. I think the more countries open to trading via bitcoin and or recognizes cryptocurrencies as modern form of currencies, many people eventually will be lured into buying or selling bitcoins as well. Meanwhile, if there are limited bitcoins naturally the prices will kick at all time high. This phenomenon is very imminent nowadays.
Bitcoin value now was suddenly close to $4000 it's because crypto currency society was not totally recovered regarding banning of China to the ICO's. Hopefully before end of this year, bitcoin will come back to the $4500 - $5000 value.
Yes, this is what most of us are predicting about the market price of Bitcoin in the coming days. I think at this present time, the market price of Bitcoin has slightly decreased since last few days but as you said there are very bright chances of this thing that the market price will once again increase in the near future.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:05:53 PM

Well this is all depend on Law of supply and demand.The prices are down 3500$ as compare to yesterday's value.Anyways i hope the prices will rise again at the end of this month.

if nothing bad happens to bitcoin will most likely be stable again and rise in the previous price $ 4,700. in october hopefully good info will always be there for bitcoin
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:28:39 PM

Bitcoin will soon recover from China banning ICOs and prices will rise to what it was before drop which was around $4800 if nothing more happens which would create panic among investors and it's users.Bitcoin's price mostly depends upon the demands of the people so as long as people uses bitcoins it can never die and it's prices can rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: