Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:09:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54016 times)
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:19:07 PM

Because of the desire to earn money ? Hardly. Maybe someone from curiosity to try it. Probably those whose job is already bound to internet.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:29:31 PM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
Of course yes, the people with large of money had invested in bitcoins couples years ago, that is why bitcoin's price was increased right now we can see the capitalization of market and the money to be invested in bitcoins and another altcoins on
https://coinmarketcap.com/ That is large of money and just which has billionaires large of money invested in bitcoins.
If everyone will still benefit from bitcoin, I do not really understand much about the price movement of cryptocurrency

Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:16:32 PM

This is a tough thing, early june I'm very optimistic with bitcoin performance, but after 2 weeks the price keeps going down because of hard fork or segwit issue. This seems like a big test for bitcoin.
As you said I agreed but if I tell you. Billionaire wants more investment places where there investment are secure and safe and keep getting profit from that so it is matter for billionaires to invest in bitcoin. Because it is opportunity for them to get a lot of profit from internet as we know now a day’s people are in digital world.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:40:28 PM

well i think they are, there is a rumor that Zuckerberg is investing in bitcoin. And hell yeah they know that it exist.
I know that too. Also Trump is investing in Bitcoin too Smiley (joking ofcourse)
there are huge funds and most  of billonaires dont know what are they investing in. They just look for interests.
And fund managers will drive money to BTC or any other crypto currencies.
Agreed! Billionaires are just concerned with interests. They need profits nothing else. So many billionaires must be investing in bitcoins in order to double or triple their money. These are the people who are called big whales of the crypto world. It’s nothing awkward for billionaires to invest in bitcoins.
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:47:57 PM

Because of the desire to earn money ? Hardly. Maybe someone from curiosity to try it. Probably those whose job is already bound to internet.

And these billionaires who always want to earn money?

For sure they are into investing with bitcoin already, they won't waste any single moment of buying bitcoins.

Especially when they already knew about it that it will bring good profits to them in the future.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:11:00 PM

For sure they are into investing with bitcoin already, they won't waste any single moment of buying bitcoins.

Especially when they already knew about it that it will bring good profits to them in the future.

Yes, they are always trying to be very aware about everything on the world, Crypto-Currency is from their interest, they surely invest on it and maybe some of them think about creating a business using Bitcoins, or who knows even an exchange site, something like this (not on their own name, of course). And doesn't matter if they are billionary already, people always want more money, more profit, nothing is enough for them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:18:08 PM

Yes, they are always trying to be very aware about everything on the world, Crypto-Currency is from their interest, they surely invest on it and maybe some of them think about creating a business using Bitcoins, or who knows even an exchange site, something like this (not on their own name, of course). And doesn't matter if they are billionary already, people always want more money, more profit, nothing is enough for them.

I'm sure of that they have the slightest idea that they can have with every single crypto.

And for sure that they have plans on getting in bitcoin for those that are still observing the market of bitcoin.

But I'm also sure of that some of them are already in the league.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:19:54 PM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

there are a lot iof humors that say billionares invest in bitcoins, but as I see they will or we can ay they invest!, why? its because other bigname in the industry sees that bitcoins is a stable strong business opportunity and it will surge up high in the near future, so as a billionares they will grab that chance to invest to more profit in the future. just sayin. Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
espante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:22:49 PM

The obvious answer is yes but a small portion of their funds. The Rothschild family bought into bitcoin for around 200k dollars.

Yes its a minimal amount but it shows they are dipping their feet into this type of investment.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:42:48 AM

Even they have no idea on bitcoin the investor want only an income. I think they know about bitcoin but I think its not too deep or have allot of idea. They only know is getting of profit, so chances in bitcoin will grab by the investor.

Bitcoin is same with the other project, investor will invest if they know that they can get a profit. Just for money, invest then wait for profit even we have no idea regarding to the project or the business, but they make sure of profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 05:07:24 AM

Even they have no idea on bitcoin the investor want only an income. I think they know about bitcoin but I think its not too deep or have allot of idea. They only know is getting of profit, so chances in bitcoin will grab by the investor.

Bitcoin is same with the other project, investor will invest if they know that they can get a profit. Just for money, invest then wait for profit even we have no idea regarding to the project or the business, but they make sure of profit.
For me its not .Because i am a business man and a business man would not invest if they not know what is their investment .See how Bill Gates knowledge about bitcoins .Billionaires don't spend as they want they learn the things before taking action.
Investors that wants only incone and they know bitcoins can make them a profit ,it is not investing inlts a kind of gambling and if you did that you are not an investor.
prieaji

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:04:45 AM

Billionaires invest in bitcoin, possibly more than one who is also investing.
Maybe they want to add to his wealth of it.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:37:14 AM

Many big business tycoon are involved in bitcoins business but have kept out of sight from others because of its increasing price, popularity and other attracting characteristics,  they believe that this gold sparrow (bitcoin)  is going to fly high in the air in near future.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:09:39 AM

Some of them have invested in btc long time ago. However there are scalability issue of bitcoin which is hindering further investment.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 07:18:14 AM

If a billionaire decides to invest in bitcoin, and invests 1 billion to up the marketcap to 45 billion, the price would rise by only about $60. If a billionaire sees the bitcoin price at $2000, it's well possible that he/she invests, sees it rise to $2700-$2800 and sells. They get richer, like almost all of them want and the price gets volatile, like we all want! Cheesy
The only problem with this is... Where would the BTC be coming from to fund this? Not just any exchange has 1 billion worth of BTC on it...

That's just my thoughts Smiley

Regards,
Trump

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:45:19 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of reasons to become exist, if billionaires invest are doing investment in bitcoin. than it mean bitcoin would be grow up more in future, and bitcoin has a bright future and it is long time investment. It would give us help to become rich and make money from it. So let start investment in bitcoin and see after 4 to 5 years we would be got rich.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:07:16 AM

Billionaires invest into bitcoin, no doubt in it. I believe in it because there have been lot of positive statements from several billionaires who have been termed as billionaire just based on the innovation made by them in the technology. This makes them believe in the technology behind bitcoin and invest to multiply their investment as growth is promised.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:11:58 AM

Many big business tycoon are involved in bitcoins business but have kept out of sight from others because of its increasing price, popularity and other attracting characteristics,  they believe that this gold sparrow (bitcoin)  is going to fly high in the air in near future.

If the split will not happen on August 1 . As my self this one is hindrance of bitcoin now but I know that the bitcoin will surpas this and it will not split lets hope for that and im.praying . I dont know what to do right now I just cash out my bitcoin now and store a little incase for emergency

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:28:13 AM

Well if a common person is investing in Bitcoin even in that case we can not trace it so do you think we can find out what billionaires are investing? Mark Zuckerberg bought a domain name from cyber squatter which was named about his daughter and in that case, the seller was unaware that he is selling the domain name indirectly to the Mark Zuckerberg. When it comes to the opinion, if we can see values in investing in Bitcoin then why don't they will see it?
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:38:35 AM

Off course they did knowing that most billionaires are wise when it comes on generating more money inspite of their status. They will really jump in when they know that they would able to make more money and Jumping in Bitcoin isnt an exception and they know that it does exist and some of them did already decide to engage with it but yet we wont know of whome do joined.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: