Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54010 times)
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:53:49 AM

I think the billionaire's are even the one who own big bitcoin considering the fact that they have the means to earn bitcoin more then an average person.
Money is a spirit and wealth can never be enough for any person as long as they still leave on earth.
So yes billionaire's invest big in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:58:19 AM

I think the billionaire's are even the one who own big bitcoin considering the fact that they have the means to earn bitcoin more then an average person.
Money is a spirit and wealth can never be enough for any person as long as they still leave on earth.
There is a chance that is true because even they are already rich like millionaires and billionaires they are still hungry for more money because they are preserving their wealth for the next generation of their family so even they can afford all they want they still need to earn more.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 06:01:34 AM

There is a chance that is true because even they are already rich like millionaires and billionaires they are still hungry for more money because they are preserving their wealth for the next generation of their family so even they can afford all they want they still need to earn more.

I think I read an Article that Bill gates is interested on cryptocurrency and maybe he would aiming to invest on btc if this one is true. And provably theirs billionaire invested with btc since if you look the the cap for bitcoins reach for billions this one could ever rise for more when bitcoins can gain more fame to the businessmans on outside world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cran07

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:17:32 AM

probably some billionaires are already invested In bitcoins, they are the big players that drove the prices up these recent times,  just an opinion..plus there must be hedge funds that invest heavily in bitcoin because of the high reward, high gains but risky nature of bitcoin investing..
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:37:54 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
I guess so... billionaires have so much time looking for ways to make their money more profitable. You can imagine them investing 2% of their money in bitcoins and they just forget about it for a while - and then viola!

Haven't you seen that video of Bill Gates speaking positive about bitcoins? Didn't you think that he invested on it too?
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:47:58 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
I guess so... billionaires have so much time looking for ways to make their money more profitable. You can imagine them investing 2% of their money in bitcoins and they just forget about it for a while - and then viola!

Haven't you seen that video of Bill Gates speaking positive about bitcoins? Didn't you think that he invested on it too?
Definitely, we can say not only by words but to think what are their actions for them to say a words like that in bitcoins, with that before they say a word they already invested because on before they upload some informations about it they will the one who will benefit on the followers or believers of new generation of investors in bitcoins.
I watch that video and some of bitcoins related videos on youtube for you to find out what is the biggest advantage of bitcoins not only by itself but in governments.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:17:34 AM

Billionaire ppl are always business owners, their money work. I'm sure many of them are smart enough to hold good number of bitcoins Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:17:37 AM

Big chance that they are. You know those who have the golds and riches wants to be more rich or wants to venture on something that is profitable. Basing on this we all know bitcoin industry is still on its growing stage not even yet on its peak. It offers plenty of opportunities and ideas. Lets say common people acknowledged the potential in this industry , so why would the rich people or business tycoons or billion/millionaires wont? Let's accept the fact that they are always and will always one step ahead of us.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:09:24 AM

Well if billionaires see bitcoin as a possible long term investment and income. why not? As long as their money is growing whether is fast or slow, it it possible for them to invest on bitcoin. I think billionaires know about bitcoin how it work's and what it's purpose. Even we don't know it yet Billionaires have started to master this kind of income.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:45:46 AM

In my point of view now most of the billionaires start knowing of BITCOIN and for sure they will start invest in Bitcoin as they also know this is going to have a long run race.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:58:09 AM

Yes they were investing on bitcoin as if they can handle the sense of money on bitcoins. Billionaires has this mentality of owning anything just for money, not all of course but mostly. As what any business do is expand its investments all through out whatever it was, related or not to their fields and expertise.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:44:22 AM

Yes they were investing on bitcoin as if they can handle the sense of money on bitcoins. Billionaires has this mentality of owning anything just for money, not all of course but mostly. As what any business do is expand its investments all through out whatever it was, related or not to their fields and expertise.

I think they are nose deep into Bitcoin because if I was one I wouldn't pull out at any moment and looking at the current growth rate of Bitcoin it just makes sense to infer that those with a lot of them are profiting handsomely and it is these billionaires who can afford huge chunks of Bitcoins.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:14:37 AM

I dont thimk so. There are too many ways to invest and most of them are safer than the risk of what bitcoin is facing.
Perhaps, they would pick to create a new coin which makes a lot of money rather than just buying bitcoin.
There they could pump their own coin for profit.

Not all billionaires are skeptical when it comes to bitcoin.  I read Bill Gates is supportive and very positive on what Bitcoin can bring to the community, I believe he himself invest in bitcoin.  Aside from that billionaires are risk takers, even though they will do all they can to minimize that risk.  And most billionaire are wise to ride a certain trendy stuff.  Why would they create their coin when they can just ride a booming currency and book a profit without troubling themselves of creation, and maintenance of the coin.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:27:41 AM

Yes,  a lot of them have invested in bitcoin e.g. Bill Gates, Richard Thomson, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey and more.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:53:13 AM

I think I read an Article that Bill gates is interested on cryptocurrency and maybe he would aiming to invest on btc if this one is true. And provably theirs billionaire invested with btc since if you look the the cap for bitcoins reach for billions this one could ever rise for more when bitcoins can gain more fame to the businessmans on outside world.
These big whales are nothing else than billionaires. Billionaires do invest into bitcoins for earning big profits and multiplying their money manifolds. Bill gates is since no more the richest person of the world, so he will definitely take interest in making huge investments into bitcoins and this is good for the survival of bitcoins.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:29:45 PM

Yes,  a lot of them have invested in bitcoin e.g. Bill Gates, Richard Thomson, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey and more.
They are investing into bitcoins to have more money in short time. The richer you are, the greedier you are and same is the case of these billionaires. They are investing more than common traders and are the so called traders. We should also keep investing into bitcoins to be the future billionaires.
esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:03:24 PM

I think they certainly invested heavily in Bitcoin. Every year, they lose a lot of money to pay taxes, so Bitcoin is a good solution for them to evade taxes. In addition, Bitcoin is a highly profitable investment in the future and they are able to trade large amounts of assets worldwide with Bitcoin.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:08:06 PM

I think they certainly invested heavily in Bitcoin. Every year, they lose a lot of money to pay taxes, so Bitcoin is a good solution for them to evade taxes. In addition, Bitcoin is a highly profitable investment in the future and they are able to trade large amounts of assets worldwide with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin may increase up to $ 100.000 on 2021 but the chance is 50:50 because when 2021 , you're a millionaire or bitcoin vanish before that year
As I can see bitcoin value keep increase it means that more people put their trust on bitcoin so it's worth to try to keep bitcoin for next 4 year
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:19:17 PM

These big whales are nothing else than billionaires. Billionaires do invest into bitcoins for earning big profits and multiplying their money manifolds. Bill gates is since no more the richest person of the world, so he will definitely take interest in making huge investments into bitcoins and this is good for the survival of bitcoins.
I think each person a different field, and I believe that Bill Gates would not be too interested and investing in Bitcoin, he has his career, he does not need to invest anything else. The whales you say are rich people from bitcoin, they are billionaires who make money from digital money, their job every day is to earn bitcoin as much as possible. Real billionaires will not invest in bitcoin, they have places to help them make money, what they need to do is focus on their work, they do not have time for bitcoin.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:24:50 PM

Of course. Billionaires are aware to the bitcoin. It seems that most of the billionaires are now invested their money to the bitcoin. Most of the billionaires are businessman, I think that they have a knowledge to the bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: