Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:56:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54023 times)
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:06:35 AM

I think some of the billionaires have greater value than the total price of bitcoins in the world. So maybe some do not bother themselves to invest on it. But it is not impossible that there is no billionaire invested some of their money in bitcoin.
of course they have what we do not know is if how much money they put in bitcoins in the pas years. I know that they are too attach in technologies. And regardless the money because it is only some portion of their total money and they can afford to lose it.
I agree to that. Billionaires are too awesome in managing their money and they are always updated for the opportunities that they can get benefits like the technologies and different kind of investment that they can have and for sure they put a lot of hundred thousands of dollars in bitcoin in the past few years and they are now sitting on their million dollar profits.
The similar things is we are openminded what more to billionaires who are in business and investments tycoon that have a far far advantage on us not only in the money but in managing ,handling and thinking smartly in the technologies.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:29:43 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?
I think yes as long as they receive high profit in bitcoin they will invest more. Anything that has big profit but some billionaire invest on drugs.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:57:07 AM

Not for no secret that there are people who have a large number of bitcoins. I am sure that it is the billionaires. They can make good money on speculation. What normal person would give up the opportunity to earn extra money?
Investors are very optimistic person specially in making investment, of course they want to earned money and be more profitable.
Nothing to say that all billionaires invest in bitcoin as of now,  but I can say its a few of them because of unstable value of bitcoin in the market. And some of them have doubt about this because isn't totally legalize in all countries worldwide. But when the time when it is properly establish, probably it will attract them to invest in bitcoin.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:17:32 AM

i dont think so that billionares invest in bitcoin .. but all of the sudden we know that most of the billionares have there own company a luxury businesses .. and i think if im a billionares i dont care about bitcoins .. and i focus on what i have ..

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:46:14 AM

Of course. But I think it is not a fattest piece of the pie in their portfolio.

True, given a fact that they are billionaires , they wilwl find a way how to instantly multiply their wealth bitcoin is one of the great piece of card for theiir big aim, theyre probably investing here since investments end with big amount of profit and it is legitimately visual how people became successful and financially stable here.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:25:17 AM

Of course. But I think it is not a fattest piece of the pie in their portfolio.
Of course most of the investors in bitcoin are billionaires, because if they aren't billionaires where they will get their funds to support the bitcoin project. Moreover I think the owners of bitcoin will also billionaires.
True, given a fact that they are billionaires , they wilwl find a way how to instantly multiply their wealth bitcoin is one of the great piece of card for theiir big aim, theyre probably investing here since investments end with big amount of profit and it is legitimately visual how people became successful and financially stable here.
gabZ25

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:31:43 AM

Yes i think because btc now a days are very popular and many peaple used it some of them are billionaires Smiley
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:43:16 AM

I would probably says that billionaires right now invested in bitcoin that is why they are billionaires right now. For as we all know bitcoin really grew and we didn't think that it would be like that.
aisinempresario

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:51:50 AM

I believe yes, because Billionaire portfolios are diversified and I'm sure there are billionaires with the foresight to see that Crypto will only continue to grow in adoption and eventually used by regular people.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:11:50 AM

Maybe yes they are investing in BTC when they know that this market is huge maybe they are trying now a different environment. They are spreading their assets now and trying if they could earn or used bitcoin to their benefits.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:40:34 AM

Not even a question. Billionaires around the world are investing in Bitcoin as we speak and have been for many years. They know about things like Bitcoin far before other people do.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:01:45 AM

I think some billionairs have bitcoins others do not. I suppose some even became billionairs just because of bitcoins.
Those who have no bitcoins either do not care about earning money anymore, or they just don't believe in it, like Warren Buffett for example.
And those who believe in bitcoin, like Richard Branson, they already have their fair share of coins well stashed somewhere. And I am convinced they are not going to sell.

It's me!!!
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:14:03 AM

Yes, they defenitely invest in BTC ,billionaires become more richer because they have a lot of money to invest because i believe rich people are very  optimistic and risk taker.Even Bill gates,the no. 1 richest man of the world promoting Bitcoin.
Rhum142

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:28:09 AM

I'm not sure about billionaires but i'm sure millionaires will . Because some Bitcoin holders already be a millionaires with their Bitcoin property
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:41:57 AM

We're talking about the experts in making money here so I think majority of those guys already know of bitcoin and are probably investing in it. Some would perhaps be busy handling their business and would probably be wealthier even if they don't invest in bitcoins.
mobilezz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

I think that even the richest people in the world consider bitcoin as an additional source of income. The world is changing and we need to use new technologies to make money.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:51:44 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

I think they do, they might be the reason why bitcoin price is rising, it might be because of their investments. Billionaires and millionaires are just same like any other normal people who would like to earn and invest in bitcoin. Usually those who a re rich are those who are aggressive when it comes to investments and trading.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:57:48 AM

For sure they do even know bitcoin cryptocurrency existence. Well no things that money involve can passed from the eyes of billionaires who always find things that are beneficial in a sense that they can earn a larger amount from their invested money. For sure they all start investing into bitcoin cryptocurrency knowing the fact that its price rate is really that nice and attractive for potential investors like them billionaires because many people are also engaging on it sharing same benefits that bitcoin provides. Which is earning large amount of income online
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:25:58 PM

If they are billionaires because of bitcoin, I think YES up to now they are still investing and working to have more bitcoin despite of having a real kind of job out there.they will akso invest bitcoin because of its price that keep in increasing its price. It exceeds 4000$, who will not invest for that?

If they are billionaire because of something, maybe they dont have time about bitcoin, to knew bitcoin, and to earn bitcoin. They are so very busy with their business or job that make them billionaire and they might think it is some kind of destruction to have time for bitcoin

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
David Hoggs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:29:39 PM

For billionaires investing money in bitcoins is a great opportunity to double their money by making mining farms and earning daily and gain lots of money. They are real risk takers and has good knowledge and analysis skills of where to invest their money or do trade and gain huge profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: