Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think billionaires invest in BTC?  (Read 54014 times)
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:58:36 PM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

Most of the today's world billionaires are tech savvy e.g. Bill Gates (Microsofts) Mack Zuckerberg (Facebook) Jeff Bezos (Amazon) Jack Dorsey (Twitter).
So, they know a lot of good things about bitcoin that is why they invested into bitcoin.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
alex_mercer

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:41:50 AM

Why not, these guys would not miss this kind of opportunity, especially when there is so much money to be made.
I would not be surprised if the biggest Bitcoin holders were the rich people who have been investing in the technology business in recent years.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:49:41 AM

Billionaires are business minded they will invest for what is profitable and popular that is why I know they also part of the reason why bitcoin is now on the highest state in it's history.. We can't find any proof or documentation about it but only if they announced it on public that might happened someday..

Agreed with you, they might have invested into the bitcoins but no one is aware of it. But we have seen in the past, many top business leaders has praised the concept of cryptocurrency, specially bitcoins.

Yeah that's the point,, if they praised and make good comments about crypto currency and bitcoin,, what will they do next or how can they say those things if they don't understand or even studied the blockchain technology works.. If they have the knowledge the capital would they not invest on it if they see profitable chances in it.. Billionaires talk about something they are interested into..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:04:53 AM

well i think they are, there is a rumor that Zuckerberg is investing in bitcoin. And hell yeah they know that it exist.

Well, I think it will not shock me  since bitcoin is decentalized, basic and simple If will not be a big deal for them to be part of it since they were knowledgeable in transactions and tradings I think bitcoin will probably not a big part of their whole portfolio and agenda for them to continuously grow and expand their wealths.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:11:57 AM

Why not, these guys would not miss this kind of opportunity, especially when there is so much money to be made.
I would not be surprised if the biggest Bitcoin holders were the rich people who have been investing in the technology business in recent years.
i agrre with you mate the rich or a billionaire always find another source of income for additional investment to increase the money for the business, so nothing impossible the billionaire people invest in the bitcoin.
Rumor

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:14:10 AM

Yes, I've heard of billionaires who do invest in Bitcoin, as well as other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, etc.
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:42:07 AM

I think that they already invested in bitcoin, and are now waiting for the right moment to make more money.
 They already now that bitcoin is gold, because when bitcoin was new and you had invested. You were now rich.
Sehorn 666

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:21:42 AM

i’m not think that because bitcoin need long time to conversion between 2 accounts when you pay more than 1k$

billionaires == no time
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:29:21 AM

i agrre with you mate the rich or a billionaire always find another source of income for additional investment to increase the money for the business, so nothing impossible the billionaire people invest in the bitcoin.
Rich peoples not only billionaires are always opening their minds in possibilities that they will have a good return of investment and who will not invest in bitcoins if they know its advantages and possible income in the long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:29:55 AM

I just always wonder if those billionaires still invest in btc. Do they even know btc exist?

the are definitely are are investing into it,  iread some news that one of the renowed billionares just invest a good amount in bitcoin, well they can invest whenever they want because they have money, and if they get a profit then its will add up on their wealth and if they lose they can just invest on others to get those loses. just sayin.

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Mung1943

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:44:11 PM

Billionaires commit in bitcoin, potentially far more than a single who is also investing.Maybe they want to add to his prosperity of it.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1537

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:46:21 PM

Of course, if you see what Bill Gates, Richard Branson and others have said (there are interviews in Youtube), it's sure they have a part of their wealth invested in BTC.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:06:59 PM

If they had people that informed them about Bitcoin early on, then I think they might have invested in it. My guess is that they already have areas that they are experts in like oil, computers, banking, etc and don't know anything about Bitcoin.

They may begin to invest now but it's kind of late to get in on it if you want to make a ton of money with it. It also may be hard to understand and hard to acquire for most people. My guess is that most people into Bitcoin are either small investors or tech/computer experts.
Chip-Dale

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:32:53 PM

Bitcoin has already won the trust of many investors. And millionaires have long been using bitcoin in order to become even richer. Many millionaires became rich thanks to the crypto currency.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:55:55 PM

billionaires no,but there are very experienced traders from stock markets what are making a lot of money from trading crypto,it is paradise for them,any watchdogs ,thay can do whatever thay want

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:39:01 AM

the are definitely are are investing into it,  iread some news that one of the renowed billionares just invest a good amount in bitcoin, well they can invest whenever they want because they have money, and if they get a profit then its will add up on their wealth and if they lose they can just invest on others to get those loses. just sayin.
I think billionaires definitely invest on Bit coin as it is a new market for a lot of people and most of the people even don’t know about the crypto currencies i.e. what are these currencies? How they are produced? Security issues and all other concerns they are not aware. It is best for billionaires to invest maximum in BTC to have larger profit when people doesn’t know about them.
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:11:18 PM

Billionaires have a lot of things to do and they do not need to invest their money in bitcoin or the cryptocurrency to become rich. They have many jobs and activities around which can give them more money than the crypocurrency. Facebook CEO has their advertisement program. Amazon CEo can sell everything on the world. Youtube has a lot of people viewing and they can easily earn money from videos
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:21:03 PM

Even if they invest, how we will come to know? Most of the Bitcoin exchanges never share their user data with anyone, and BTC-e even refused to share their user data with the government authorities. Most of the billionaires may be having Bitcoin in their portfolio already. It is just that we are unaware of their purchases (except for a few well known cases).
CataloniaFM

Activity: 145

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:59:26 PM

I am sure that in the investment package of almost every millionaire there is also, besides securities, also a crypto currency.
This becomes very popular. Because it brings a big profit

PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:08:12 PM

I think the majority of billionaires knows everything about bitcoin.
Because this type of type don't give up the work and don't say enough from money.
To do that they're  always searching some new way to grow their wealth.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: