Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info  (Read 61350 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

Yeah. That was real deal it hawe been taking some cases ewen 5days.. Not anymore you hawe to update ur knowledge.

For SEVEN months I can't withdraw Bitcoin Cash I bought from Svante Lehtinen/Eliphaz Fimk on Heat.
It's in progress.

You bought BCH pre-release tokens from Heat Ledger Ltd.

Maybe update your brain, oh wait this is not possible... sorry for you  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

blabla I am Jiihaa the dufus And offcourse i like to bust your lies.

Maybe then try sometimes instead of making a clown out of yourself xD

Jiihaa

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:48:24 PM

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/81746357/i-have-heard-lot-of-rumours-but-dont-wanna-write-them-i-cant-be-sure-of-them.jpg

Haha.. Y hawent answerd my questions.. Until you do that y hawe 0 credibility.. And this isnt only my opinion Wink

Like i said y hawe to make me and other investors beliwe your truth.. Making memes or screaming scam accusations doesn't mean a shit.
memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:54:46 PM

Haha.. Y hawent answerd my questions.. Until you do that y hawe 0 credibility.. And this isnt only my opinion Wink

Dufus posting under at least 4 different accounts(busted a few days ago) not answering questions himself spreading false hyoe about heat(hired marketing idiot), just caught spreadng falso info about withdrawal delays tells others they have no credibility. xD Can't present yourself as more of a clown than this.  Grin Entertain us some more dufus clown

Jiihaa

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:58:00 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 05:08:56 PM by Jiihaa

And more and more bs..  I hawe 1 account here y hawe atleast 3. And thats proven fact Wink

New people 1/advise check memberberrys 180+ messeges in this board.. There is ower thousand deleted posts too..  There is PROOFS mental stage in memberberry.
Jiihaa

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:11:21 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 05:23:29 PM by Jiihaa

And again and again lot of talk 0 proofs.

Its like im saying memberberry is alien. If i repeat this million times it doesnt mean its true.

You hawe said several times im doing this cos im bagholder.. 1 thing is right im bagholder..
Im also "big" bagholder in swiss borg. Check what i hawe written about it.
Jiihaa

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:27:17 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 08:43:35 PM by Jiihaa

Wow.. Memberry had serious mental breakdown  Cool

I just love to let y wait.. Y show first i do it after that.
I ivested swb less then 100k. Heat i hawe invested only 3-4k, and i hawe already sold little bit away when it was ower 1$, and mining gives me more all the time.. And no i didnt sell swb tokens because swb fucked up releasing them. After i got them i was already 30-40% down.  Now i  hope it will rise 20%-30% so i can get rid of them.  And buy more Heat. ( i just dont beliwe it will rise and heat will rocket before it)
If you are intrested my chsb history check my messages
memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:42:53 PM

I ivested swb less then 100k. Heat i hawe invested only 3-4k, and i hawe already sold little bit away when it was ower 1$, and mining gives me more all the time.. And no i didnt sell swb tokens because swb fucked up releasing them. After i got them i was already 30-40% down.  Now i  hope it will rise 20%-30% so i can get rid of them.  

Dude nobody is interested in your loser investment storys, but if you want to make a point then proof it. Fuck making a point, this retard just blew the chance of getting rid of me forever!!! The heat community would have loved him and he blew it! even better he acts like he is playing with his cousins saying "you show me yours first than i show you mine" xD What kind of inbred fuck are you?  Grin Grin Grin Then he rambles on about his poor investment choices nobody cares about.... My god, look at that loser community, look at him good! Learn your lesson...

Jiihaa

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:46:04 PM

I ivested swb less then 100k. Heat i hawe invested only 3-4k, and i hawe already sold little bit away when it was ower 1$, and mining gives me more all the time.. And no i didnt sell swb tokens because swb fucked up releasing them. After i got them i was already 30-40% down.  Now i  hope it will rise 20%-30% so i can get rid of them.  

Dude nobody is interested in your loser investment storys, but if you want to make a point then proof it. Fuck making a point, this retard just blew the chance of getting rid of me forever!!! The heat community would have loved him and he blew it! even better he acts like he is playing with his cousins saying "you show me yours first than i show you mine" xD What kind of inbred fuck are you?  Grin Grin Grin Then he rambles on about his poor investment choices nobody cares about.... My god, look at that loser community, look at him good! Learn your lesson...

Yeah. Its cool that y show your personality so clear.. Soon death threats and breaking hands fantasy?

Y hawe promised before y disepear if i am right.. Y were gone like month. So sorry that i dont beliwe ur crap.

memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:48:15 PM

Dude nobody is interested in your loser investment storys, but if you want to make a point then proof it. Fuck making a point, this retard just blew the chance of getting rid of me forever!!! The heat community would have loved him and he blew it! even better he acts like he is playing with his cousins saying "you show me yours first than i show you mine" xD What kind of inbred fuck are you?  Grin Grin Grin Then he rambles on about his poor investment choices nobody cares about.... My god, look at that loser community, look at him good! Learn your lesson...

Yeah. Its cool that y show your personality so clear.. Soon death threats and breaking hands fantasy?

Y hawe promised before y disepear if i am right.. Y were gone like month. So sorry that i dont beliwe ur crap.

Unfortunately you are wrong again, sorry the is no update for a new brain.

memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:49:12 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I am pretty sure when talking about 1000tps I don't need to proof anything, despite heatheads even admitting heat will not ever do 1000tps in a decentraliced network, there is no need for anyone to proof it can't do 1000tps but rather a need for the devs that claim it can do 1000tps (even though they admited it will never be able to do that)  to proof that. People looking at that coin want to see the proof IT CAN DO WHAT IT PROMISES and are not waiting for the proof it can not do what anyone claims. Everything else would be ad absurdum. Of course I have seen that none of these heat defenders understand or will ever be able to understand this and that is why there are screams like "answer my question" and "present proof" while the proof is obviously in the pudding and  that is conclusively  why the price of heat and the volume of heat is going against zero.
It can all be summarized in one of these wonderfull memes:

memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:49:55 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

I started getting fucked up swiss alreasy in january.. Y can find it in my posts.

Diffrence in heat and swiss spending money is simple.
HEAT hawe product. Swiss dont they are just traveling and trying to hype that shit up.. And yes chsb is my biggest mistake in cryptos € and ewery other way.
Still i dont try to hype it up because im bagholder  Cool

Funny thay y want proofs  Roll Eyes
I started getting fucked up swiss alreasy in january.. Y can find it in my posts.

Diffrence in heat and swiss spending money is simple.
HEAT hawe product. Swiss dont they are just traveling and trying to hype that shit up.. And yes chsb is my biggest mistake in cryptos € and ewery other way.
Still i dont try to hype it up because im bagholder  Cool
You hawe said several times im doing this cos im bagholder.. 1 thing is right im bagholder..
Im also "big" bagholder in swiss borg. Check what i hawe written about it.
I see you wrote 2 negative posts about swissborg, which I never heard of, yesterday. Now I am guessing you want to make the pointless point of telling me you are not biased towards one coin, even though you complain about swissborg they are spending money while supporting heat in hiring someone and spending money on that. Well well, I can see the "logic" in that... xD Now you say you are bagholder of swissborg yeah? Proof it by signing a message or else this is just making a point which is pointless and not even providing any proof. My bet is there won't be any proof coming, rather some bs like you don't need to proof anythig is that correct?   Roll Eyes

And why is it for heat right and for swisborg wrong to spend money?
Can you really not read? You just said you are a big bagholder of swissborg! Now Mr "YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE PROOF OR YOU HAVE 0 CREDIBILITY" can you proof you are a big stakeholder or not? There is a perfect way to proof your statement by signing a messge with that big bagholder account. You have the perfect chance to show that at least this small statement of yours is true! Will you provide proof or not? Otherwise I am not interested in your loser investment.

You are really not capable of understanding what I have written above concerning when to provide proof do you?
I try to explain it to you as simple as i can so even you have a chance of understanding it.
See when you claim you can do 1000tps then YOU need to provide proof that your product can do that. Especially when you sold that promise to people!
When I come in now and say heat can not do 1000tps and the devs already admitted it can't and never will do 1000tps and it is not on me to provide proof! Do you get that? So when you say you are a mayor bagholder of swissborg and I call it out as bullshit then it is not on me to provide proof you are not a big bagholder because it would be almost impossible and completely absurd to think I need to provide proof. Is that again too much for your brain?

EDIT:

This your big chance man! All you need to do is show some proof and even I will show respect for that and show more respect for your comments. This is it, be the bigger man and proof you are not a liar and have the credibility you criticize others lack of. What are you waiting for?

memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

I am pretty sure when talking about 1000tps I don't need to proof anything, despite heatheads even admitting heat will not ever do 1000tps in a decentraliced network, there is no need for anyone to proof it can't do 1000tps but rather a need for the devs that claim it can do 1000tps (even though they admited it will never be able to do that)  to proof that. People looking at that coin want to see the proof IT CAN DO WHAT IT PROMISES and are not waiting for the proof it can not do what anyone claims. Everything else would be ad absurdum. Of course I have seen that none of these heat defenders understand or will ever be able to understand this and that is why there are screams like "answer my question" and "present proof" while the proof is obviously in the pudding and  that is conclusively  why the price of heat and the volume of heat is going against zero.
It can all be summarized in one of these wonderfull memes:

memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

(Nobody wants y out of here. Your fud keeps Heat front page ewery day.. And investors with brains  sees your posts.. Reaction is memberberry is insane).

Yeah reaction is also 0 volume!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Even being on the frontpage there is still zero volume!!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Jiihaa

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

Btw.. ( Heat community dont want you to go away.. Your fud keep us front page ewery day). And your credibility is 0. Investors check your posts and think you are insane.

I think Svante should pay y doing good job! With heat coins offcourse. Cool
memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

Btw.. ( Heat community dont want you to go away.. Your fud keep us front page ewery day). And your credibility is 0. Investors check your posts and think you are insane.

Yeah reaction is also 0 volume!    Grin Grin Grin Grin
Even being on the frontpage there is still zero volume!!!!   Grin Grin Grin
Yeah Savage should pay me for that, he likes heat being worthless xD

Jiihaa

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

Again lies.  I rest my case .
memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:00:01 PM

Again lies.  I rest my case .

Yeah go rest, calling out obvious facts as lies makes no sense, take a break, you are just making a clown out of you  Grin Grin

Jiihaa

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:04:44 PM

Lets continue tomorrow. Lets make HEAT great together  Cool

Meanwhile google what proofs mean. Probably y wont and just keep calling names or something what tenagers do.
memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

Lets continue tomorrow. Lets make HEAT great together  Cool

Can't provide proof and got busted lying? Yeah your best bet is to wait until tomorrow and hope all posts got deleted.  Grin Grin Grin

You loser  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: