Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info  (Read 61372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Jiihaa

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

2-3 day ago memberberry wrote Heat hawent hired nobody and they arent doing anything..

It's almost funny how many times y hawe been busted by your lies.

Memberberrys next mowe funny pic or just calling names like tenagers do.

My advise is buy heat before it rockets. And get some other hobby then spreading fud.
memberberry

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

2-3 day ago memberberry wrote Heat hawent hired nobody and they arent doing anything..

My advise is buy heat before it rockets. And get some other hobby then spreading fud.

Yeah what has actually been written was that I don't see any proof that anyone has been hired. Till today the only proof is a dufus writing in here that someone has been hired... Not even a website update, no introduction of new staff, nothing. Must be the worst marketing manager ever that has been hired.  Roll Eyes Proof heat is a scam? Look at the roadmap, they didn't even do the IPO, it is not even open sourced which could be done in minutes, nothing on the roadmap(maybe except the totally worthless and never spoke again of ABN Amro thing) has been accomplished. But furthermore the CEO is not paying out BCH he sold to customers. THAT is a scam and that is PROOF! Nothing that this shitcoin has been promised has been kept. THAT is what a call a scamcoin! A horseshit scamcoin!

Even funnier is it that the same dufus calls me out for writing under many accounts, which is a lie, and screams that I only FUD about heat. Funny though that this same dufus, as it can be seen in his post history, is solely hyping heat and doing nothing else on this forum. Even more ridiculous is it that this retard has just been busted to use multiple accounts himself to do this. Funny enough that on his other accounts he is able to speak like a human being and not some chimpanse whose sentences can all be turned into memes as for everyone to see above.

Why answer someone that is on purpose writing like a 5 year old? People have to earn respect to get answers and not scream "Answer me", the only answer this something deserves is a meme so at least we everyone has something to laugh while watching him desperately trying to hype a dead scam coin he is the mayor bagholder of  and whose CEO is not paying out BCH he sold to customers Grin

So here is a meme so we can all laugh at the dufus bagholder one more time xD:

Keep holding it you dufus!  Grin

Jiihaa

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

Only thing here is deleted your nonsense memes and lies. Couple of them left that people see what kind of shit y put here.
0 credibility Wink

Edit. And questions y dont hawe anserws.
memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:26:03 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

If HEAT can solve the two main problems of blockchains: extensibility and privacy.DAppsThe ability to analyze data anonymously.HEAT will have a huge market prospect in the future.Most block chain project data still have to be stored in the form of centralized databases, not real decentralization   Without privacy, users can't protect their data and business secrets, and they don't use block chain technology.
Name:    obelsna99
Activity:    21
Merit:    0
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    30-03-2018, 15:38:08

The prestigious wallet is the Ledger Nano S. You can buy it at some electronics stores and its price is just $ 140-150. That's a very cheap price for securing your large fortune.
Name:    haishaizn112
Activity:    20
Date Registered:    30-03-2018, 17:19:37

Decentralized exchange can NOT be closed down through any means other than shutting down internet itself.
Network problems are caused by fault in recent server code updates. This is an inherent risk in decentralized networks, which every crypto suffers from time to time. Because of the distributed nature of the code running around the world it takes time to clear them out. HEAT will work fine again in some days, with any temporary discrepancies fixed automatically, or later on with our help in adjusting code in future releases.
Name:    facezboj1299
Activity:    14
Date Registered:    30-03-2018, 17:47:29

My favorite.. HEAT
-10million marketcap.
-0.28$
-it hawe been long project. Not these new money away coins.
-0 marketing before last week. Now youtube ad hawe got already 28 000 views. Marketing campaign in google starting.
- 2 twitter gurus hawe started to spread knowledge about heat.
- added in Finnish taxregister. Makes it trustworth. And y can see that they hawe money.
-Wery big project and last 2 months it hawe been taking big steps.
-minable with good roi.. New 2.5 seems to work perfectly.
-wery easy to use. It takes 15 min to make wallet and start using it.

I will eat hat full of shit and delete all my accounts if this doesnt rise atleast 10$ 2018.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K1mLOVQ2RBY

2. Favourite is ETH if the twitter tweet is correct and this and btc will be added in nasdag  Q3 2018 its giant mowe.. I cant ewen think how much it will effect.

After that it will be added in ewery major stock market if nasdag makes first mowe.

3. Digibyte. It was so undervalued and still is.
I guess we have found the accounts, post the video of you eating shit.
The bagholder is trying hard but his bag will stay worthless  Grin Grin Grin PAHAHAHA I guess this is part of the one man/idiot marketing campaign... What a dumb clown...

HEAT IS A DEAD SCAM!

Jiihaa

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:59:55 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 04:10:29 AM by Jiihaa

Nice. Now eweryone sees your point an proofs  Cool
VonGraff

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:58:59 AM

I've just written a brief summary on the rewards of HEATpool.org again for April 2018. You can read this here.

Currently the ROI in forging for HEATpool is about 2.6%. So if you are currently not forging yet (solo or in a pool), you are still missing out on some great benefits!

Also very worthwhile to mention, the chain has been running very stable now for quite a while!
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

Actually Jesse is currently being tested and hasn't been hired yet so technically they haven't hired him yet Smiley

Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

I've just written a brief summary on the rewards of HEATpool.org again for April 2018. You can read this here.

Currently the ROI in forging for HEATpool is about 2.6%. So if you are currently not forging yet (solo or in a pool), you are still missing out on some great benefits!

Also very worthwhile to mention, the chain has been running very stable now for quite a while!

Great work, I love your pool bro!
memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:00:22 PM

Actually Jesse is currently being tested and hasn't been hired yet so technically they haven't hired him yet Smiley

To quote our great dufus himself:

Nice. Now eweryone sees your point an proofs  Cool

How ridiculous, he presents false bullshit as a "big mowe" and all only to proof that even the smallest things are not even true. Great community! Oh btw ETH has several decentralized exchanges now and on each single one of them is more volume than on heat. Eth can atm process more transactions than heat and is on the brink to be able to process at least 1000tps. Not sure what heat is doing but their latest update was fixing issues about having a functioning not all the time forking blockchain xD Hope you all followed stewies advice when he predicted heat would become worthless and eth would go to 1000$. It was around the time when eth was reaching 20$ I think. I don't even understand why this Jiihaa guys posts are allowed to stay, every sane man would immediately jump ship seeing the bullshit he posts, meaning nobody would invest in heat seeing such a dufus rambling on in here and nobody telling him to piss off. I am glad he is here, he will keep people from investing in heat which is exactly what I want!  Grin

Edit: The behaviour of having such a clown in here fits exactly to heats plan, they know they are shit and want to be forgotten. Almost all decissions they took in the past lead to less success and people leaving the project. Exactly what they want, no attention and being forgotten so they can have their company and just pay themselves nice salaries for the rest of their lives without people noticing.

Jiihaa

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:02:54 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 05:49:16 AM by Jiihaa

Buahahha..
They want to disepear yeah right. Your story doesnt make any sense.
1. "Hired" marketing director.
2. Started big marketing campaign.( youtube ads seen 60 000 people and ad campaign hawent ewen started yet in ful power.
3.released 2.5
4.Releasing mobile and much more.
5. Heat hawe been incriesing activity last 2 months.

So you hawe to try next lie. Or start makin funny memes again  Cool
memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:37:33 PM

Funny how you delete my storys so it fits your narratives. I wonder what is your endgame? How does it play out in promoting heat as a whole? Why do you think what you do is really helping you in any way? It only confirms what I have been saying all along, that you want to be forgotten, that you don't seek success but prefer to vanish in the void. I am sure I am not the only one wondering, in fact from messages I receive, I know I am not the only one. just have a look at the accounts that exist, the big stakeholder, there is a VERY high probability there are not too many people that even could care about heat and their investment as a whole. Btw, I figuered out why they didn't do the IPO yet. It is simple, when you have stakeholder that own your company, you have to act in the interest of your stakeholders or else you are legally accountable to not have fulfilled your duties. Well if your plan is to pay you out a monthly salary without doing anything, guess what, this would be a real burden as you can imagine.. Roll Eyes I am not expecting any more answer by the heatheads anymore, I know that they know I figured out their plan and for them there is no way to escape the inevitable..

memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

I guess the cheap scammers they are and despite having millions, they don't even pay this Jesse guy until he gets hired, what I also guess will never happen  Grin
Others have marketing departments, heat has one guy they test out if he can bring any attention to their shitcoin, if not they drop him XD
BTW where is this JEsse guy? He didn't even post in here?! Come here Jesse I want to see you are real and talk to you  Cheesy

Jiihaa

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

I guess the cheap scammers they are and despite having millions, they don't even pay this Jesse guy until he gets hired, what I also guess will never happen  Grin
Others have marketing departments, heat has one guy they test out if he can bring any attention to their shitcoin, if not they drop him XD
BTW where is this JEsse guy? He didn't even post in here?! Come here Jesse I want to see you are real and talk to you  Cheesy
Maybe the product will be so good it doesnt need marketing departments  Cool
Jesse started like 5 days ago. Maybe it takes litle time before he stands up.

Still waiting answers and proofs..
memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 03:23:53 PM by memberberry

BTW where is this JEsse guy? He didn't even post in here?! Come here Jesse I want to see you are real and talk to you  Cheesy
Maybe the product will be so good it doesnt need marketing departments  Cool
Jesse started like 5 days ago. Maybe it takes litle time before he stands up.

Still waiting answers and proofs..
Maybe after 2 years of development the could deliver the product that was promised and not some cheap nxt clone that didn't work correctly for the first year.
Even now they are far behind their own roadmap. Furthermore they have not even released what was promised ON RELEASE DAY OVER A YEAR AGO. Maybe it would be time to present some product that was promised that markets itself, until now I see only a big fat joke of a selfproclaimed 3.0 Cryptocoin.
It can not even do the 1000tps they promised and is still closed source even though they promised to open source it short after launch. Maybe some retard will think this horseshit doesn't need marketing, but even after having over 50k views of their desperate ad on youtube nobody is interested in this shitcoin as it can be seen by the volume increase from zero to an incredible zero. Sure, if you fell on your head when you were born, I am sure you believe that heat will be such a good product that it does not need any marketing department.

memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

Here is just one of the many jokes the heatheads leave as their legacy:

DIRECT CRYPTO TRADING

Because the HEAT client hosts client side real crypto, integrated to the HEAT blockchain asset exchange through built-in invisible gateway, users can trade cryptocurrencies right from their wallet on p2p orderbooks without going through an exchange. This means that once your trade for ie. BTC/ETH goes through, you can use the BTC or ETH as you do normally. Bye bye withdrawal delays! Welcome multicurrency client and native direct exchange!

Besides still not offering ETH, people complained about withdrawal delays of weeks and up to months or not receiving their coins at all... Yeah nice product xD

Jiihaa

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:07:43 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 04:18:45 PM by Jiihaa

Why are y lying so much?
Max time what i hawe heard is 48h in weekends. Normally much faster. And what i hawe asked crew ewen that will be fixed  Cool like i said take couple weeks mental holiday and wait what is coming.

Its so funny that people complain to you all these things  Grin why they dont write it in here?  Offcourse they write you internet troll with zero credibility.

memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

Why are y lying so much?
Max time what i hawe heard is 48h in weekends. Normally much faster. And what i hawe asked crew ewen that will be fixed  Cool like i said take couple weeks mental holiday and wait what is coming.

Its so funny that people complain to you all these things  Grin why they dont write it in here?  Offcourse they write you internet troll with zero credibility.
It is easy to see what you want to see if you fall on your head every now and then. Of course dufus only sees what he wants to see but is far from reality...
One minute it took to find this.
How long a btc withdrawal takes?

It has taken about 5 days for me now.

Definitely worth 100's of millions...
I know they deleted most of the complaints about withdrawal times already, just like they ill delete this post. Too much truth you know...  Roll Eyes They rather delete complains about withdrawal delays instead of fixing the problem, this is the way they do business, it has happened enough times in the past to lose all trust in them.

Jiihaa

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:21:29 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 04:36:13 PM by Jiihaa

Wow.. It might ewen be true or not. It might also be your second or third account..  Like said ewen that issue has been fixed.  

Yeah. That was real deal it hawe been taking some cases ewen 5days.. Not anymore you hawe to update ur knowledge.
memberberry

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

Wow.. It might ewen be true or not. It might also be your second or third account..  Like said ewen that issue has been fixed.  

Here is a reminder of what your mental state is in:

Your comments give me and many more people a good laugh. The only ones not laughing are people invested in heat because you are not helping them but doing the opposite by presenting the heat community at their worst and even when problems are identified they get defended instead of fixed. It always gives me a good cheer knowing I have no stake in this misery called heat  Cheesy Keep going on, it is exactly in my interest in exposing what a shitcoin and what a shit community is behind this shitcoin.

Jiihaa

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

My darling if you want me to continue this why do y get so mad y want to kill me or brake my hands?

Thats the reason i continue this, just to piss you off. And offcourse i like to bust your lies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: