Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info  (Read 61344 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:19:52 AM

Are you guys waiting to market heat? I feel like right now is the best time for people to know about the capabilities. I have seen so many devs complain about listing fees (1000$ plus) at exchanges all the while they can list on heat. The only problem we have is liquidity. Maybe one promotion can involve getting projects to use heat and another can involve providing liquidity.
This project is far better than fully decentralized means like etherdelta because it allows anyone to list coins. No more waiting! Also, no more only ether coins! I wish people knew this... There are countless coins that need a home. I've seen three that were listed only on nova and they no longer have a place to go (because nova is shutting down).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:53:19 AM

We met Korean investors yesterday, an investment house contacted us as capital from the east is flying into crypto companies now that direct ICO participation is becoming more difficult. Interesting stuff, fits us well in building good valuation for the HL share release as well as the target companies that are to be tokenized on heatwallet.com.

I have seen so many devs complain about listing fees (1000$ plus) at exchanges all the while they can list on heat. The only problem we have is liquidity.
Good point, but based on the info I have $1k or $10k won't take a coin near to any well known exchange. The prices are astronomical, on the few ones that can be arranged with money. Perceived liquidity problem of HEAT, as compared to large exchanges, is illusory. Listing on a large exchange doesn't bring liquidity, marketing does, so unless a coin is marketed there won't be volume regardless of the exchange listed on.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:14:36 AM

How much do you make staking your HEAT? Considering the price only has gone down for a quarter, it should reach bottom in the next weeks. I consider buying soonish to enjoy some staking rewards.
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:17:49 AM

How much do you make staking your HEAT? Considering the price only has gone down for a quarter, it should reach bottom in the next weeks. I consider buying soonish to enjoy some staking rewards.
Mining HEAT your monthly ROI is around 4-6%. I think you will perhaps miss the cheap HEAT if you wait... the order book has come alive in the couple past days.
GTTIGER

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:09:03 PM

We met Korean investors yesterday, an investment house contacted us as capital from the east is flying into crypto companies now that direct ICO participation is becoming more difficult. Interesting stuff, fits us well in building good valuation for the HL share release as well as the target companies that are to be tokenized on heatwallet.com.

I have seen so many devs complain about listing fees (1000$ plus) at exchanges all the while they can list on heat. The only problem we have is liquidity.
Good point, but based on the info I have $1k or $10k won't take a coin near to any well known exchange. The prices are astronomical, on the few ones that can be arranged with money. Perceived liquidity problem of HEAT, as compared to large exchanges, is illusory. Listing on a large exchange doesn't bring liquidity, marketing does, so unless a coin is marketed there won't be volume regardless of the exchange listed on.
I agree with you on many fronts. But, why not hire someone to create videos about how to use heat, what heat is capable of, what problems it solves, etc. I truly believe that right now the main barrier is a lack of understanding about the capabilities of heat. It wouldn't hurt to gain a little traction before heat develops. But you guys know best! Looking forward to seeing more great news. Really interesting news about the probable partnership:)

DesertEagle1#

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:02:54 PM

Received first payouts. Actually quite good ROI  Wink. Leased to this pool again.

New HEAT forging pool, no fees! - In short:
  • New (small) forging pool, based on a server which is already running to which I have leased my own stake as well
  • No fees for withdrawal, I consider this a service to our community and will hopefully benefit from more stable forging myself
  • Currently manual checking of your stake, and calculation of the forging rewards is based on calendar days at the moment, not specific blocks (but working on that, does not matter that much unless you are trading a lot...)
  • Withdrawals are always possible, just send me a message from your heat account in the heat wallet of your choice, and I will send your rewards according to my calculation -0.01 HEAT for the transaction fee, aiming for sending it within 24hrs

How to get started
  • Use the top-right "hamburger" menu to select "lease balance"
  • As recipient use 7210663383474895503
  • Choose a period of blocks, with a minimum of 1440 and a maximum of 300000. This will define the leasing period, with 1440 being approx. half a day of leasing. Do note that a 1440 block period might almost go unnoticed, so would suggest to set it a bit higher
  • Click on "send" and you're all set!
  • You can repeat this action to define a follow-up leasing period, which means that automatically your new lease will start when the current one is over
  • For a withdrawal, send a message to the heat forging pool account in the HEAT wallet, I will not work on automatic payments

Once you have started leasing, you can check for the account at https://heatwallet.com/#/explorer-account/7210663383474895503/lessors. You will first see the lease being shown as a transaction. Once the 1440 blocks have been passed, you can find the lease back on the lessors tab. I will take a daily snapshot of that page to define the stake per account, in the morning. Currently there are already 4 lessors, 1 being myself and another one being a friend of mine. So far after the fork we've managed to get between 0 and 3 blocks per day.

How account leasing works in HEAT
  • After you finished the previous actions, it takes 1440 blocks for the leasing to become active
  • Once active, YOUR balance is being virtually added to the forging pool account's so-called EFFECTIVE balance. This will be the stake of the pool during forging and a higher stake means a higher chance of forging blocks
  • Whenever a block has been forged, it will be added to the forging pool account. Using a manual calculation (of which I am the owner, and I will think of the best way to share this in a view-only but regularly updated file somewhere, like on dropbox) YOUR stake within the total pool stake will define the % of your contribution to the reward (which is currently 8 blocks). So if you have a 50% stake in the pool, you will get a 4 HEAT reward in the Excel-file
  • When you decide that you want your reward being paid out, send me a message in the heat wallet to the forging pool account, and I will pay your rewards -0.01 HEAT for the transaction.
  • Note that for the time being I am calculating your stake on a day-to-day basis (e.g. every morning your stake is defined), not on a per-block basis. This could imply a minor deviation in rewards if you are a regular trader, as trading has an immediate effect on your stake in case of selling. Depending on when your lease starts and ends, this could also mean that you will be either Lucky or less Lucky on the start/end days as a consequence

Disclaimer: If whatever in my way of working is not to your liking (like the manual calculation for example), then either help me out to improve it OR just don't join the forging pool. I just want to give small (or large, could also be done of course) holders the chance to increase their amount of HEAT by joining my pool!

Any further discussions in detail on my initiative can also be done at the Heatledger forum: http://heatledger.net/index.php?topic=138.0
VonGraff

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:46:49 PM

From now you can find all instructions related to my HEAT pool initiative, including a summary showing the current rewards status (still based on Excel and only updated once per day, but better than nothing) on:

https://heatpool.org

At this very moment there are 16 lessors active in the Pool, with an impressive total effective balance at this moment of ~375k HEAT!
dance

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:41:21 PM

Quote from: Eliphaz Fimk
Bitcoin Cash (BCH, Bitcoin fork) trading is now available for prices in BTC and HEAT on Heat Wallet.

https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/5592059897546023466/12411813474259859458
https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/0/12411813474259859458

BCH Deposits and Withdrawals to the Heat Wallet gateway will be enabled during the next days / weeks. Meanwhile, the company sells a small amount of its BCH tokens on the current market.
It has been months already. I can't withdraw any BCH from heat.
atyourservice

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:42:48 PM

Quote from: Eliphaz Fimk
Bitcoin Cash (BCH, Bitcoin fork) trading is now available for prices in BTC and HEAT on Heat Wallet.

https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/5592059897546023466/12411813474259859458
https://heatwallet.com/#/trader/0/12411813474259859458

BCH Deposits and Withdrawals to the Heat Wallet gateway will be enabled during the next days / weeks. Meanwhile, the company sells a small amount of its BCH tokens on the current market.
It has been months already. I can't withdraw any BCH from heat.

I hope you are not trying to withdraw YOUR BCH.
They already said they will keep those
buyercontact

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:19:05 PM

I was impressed when knew about this project! It seems to be very successful and wish you good luck!
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:40:27 AM

why BCH withdrawals on exchange are not working?

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
VonGraff

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:25:22 PM

why BCH withdrawals on exchange are not working?

As far as I know the gateway has not been created yet for BCH, so for the time being I would not expect any withdrawal/deposit possibilities of BCH. If anyone has better information, then please correct me if I'm wrong.

With the upcoming release of microservices it will be easier to create gateways for new assets, and I understood that the devs will then also be able to set-up more gateways AND shorten the BTC withdrawal times with some other solutions.
charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:04:36 PM

why there's not working button on the exchange?

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 08:36:09 AM

Buttons on markets that don't currently have gateways operational, may be disabled.,

charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:29:19 AM

Buttons on markets that don't currently have gateways operational, may be disabled.,

lol why then market without gateways is live???

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:27:58 AM

lol why then market without gateways is live???
Very limited number of BCH tokens was released to the market at the time of its inception for speculative demand within the HEAT AE. Gateway is expected to go live in ~1 month.

charlie137

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:16:11 AM

lets hope somebody will get this amazing idea to switch off unfinished code.

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
GTTIGER

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:19:46 AM

HEAT devs, please take a look at this. This team is considering using HEAT but they need assistance.
https://i.imgur.com/3LWtMT3.png

I too was looking for information on how to list a token on the exchange. Do we have any clear guides? I feel like projects would do this but they can't find the info.

Thank you!

spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:24:30 AM

hey guys im stuck again here.. please can someone advice me what to do

"ERROR: JAVA_HOME is set to an invalid directory: C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Java\\jre1.8.0_131"
"Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match the"
"location of your Java installation."
"[SPAWN EXIT] spawn bin\\heatledger.bat ENOENT"

Woof woof!!
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:39:53 AM

also selling half my stash if anyone is interested please let me know

Woof woof!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: