Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:47:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info  (Read 61377 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
verymuchso

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:05:42 PM

SERVER UPDATE

HEATLEDGER 2.3.2

We unfortunately introduced a bug in the previous 2.3.1 version basically making 2.3.1 incompatible with the last official guaranteed to work hard fork version 2.2.0 and its followup 2.3.0.

This version solves the problem where certain transactions could not be included in blocks forged by 2.3.1.

Apart from this fix we also fixed a bug in the display of transactions in the block explorer.

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatledger/releases/tag/v2.3.2

DESKTOP WINDOWS + LINUX UPDATE

HEAT WALLET 2.3.2

Contains heatledger server 2.3.2.

ABOUT HEATLEDGER 2.3.2

We unfortunately introduced a bug in the previous 2.3.1 version basically making 2.3.1 incompatible with the last official guaranteed to work hard fork version 2.2.0 and its followup 2.3.0.

This version solves the problem where certain transactions could not be included in blocks forged by 2.3.1.

Apart from this fix we also fixed a bug in the display of transactions in the block explorer.

We are working on an update that fully enables this great feature again, it will work even better and no longer interfere where it could cause forks to happen.

https://github.com/Heat-Ledger-Ltd/heatwallet/releases/tag/v2.3.2

Flexatron

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:42:37 PM

It has been a busy week with 3 updates, great work devs!

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:01:57 AM

Most BTC withdrawals have been delayed since Sunday Dec 17th due to the ongoing p2p network fork issues. The network issues have been resolved with the recent 2.3.2 release, pending withdrawals are processed today.

This was the most serious network outage in HEAT's history to date since the early days from Jan and Feb, unfortunately introduced by a bug in post 2.0.0 release series, and seems to have been cleared now. If we had used automated withdrawals for BTC payments with a delay of only hours or less, the forks and rollbacks would have reversed several BTC asset transfers in the HEAT network, causing significant losses to the company.

With recent updates and near future improvements the network stability is increased further from the stable period experienced with the 2.0.0 server. We can then move on to more automated withdrawals policy, but with stringent security measures and yes - unfortunately at least some hours delays due to the requirements of a decentralized blockchain technology.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

inarizushi

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:39:40 AM

I still have 0 instruction on how I am supposed to redeem my HEAT tokens...

Redeem? do you mean collect your HEAT tokens or change them back into Bitcoin? The ICO was last year. Did you participate ?

Yes I participated in the ICO, and never received any instruction on how to collect my HEAT tokens.

http://heatledger.net/index.php?topic=38.0

Yep, my situation is the same as in this topic. I wrote with proof that I took part in the ICO, I was told that my situation would be looked into "soon", never happened. That project doesn't give a damn distributing tokens to its investors, which is clearly a sign of a very bright future for the holders.
The worst support of all ICOs I took part in.
VonGraff

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:29:54 PM

For all leasing currently to heatpool.org, be informed that I have finally processed the requested rewards again now the forking has been resolved!

Great work devs, in stabilizing everything again!
rail2007

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:29:31 PM

the heat does not work again... omg

spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:50:39 PM

It would be pretty awesome if we could hold HEAT on a Ledger Nano S

Woof woof!!
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:50:30 PM

it's necessary to resolve the ICO token receipt issue for this project to move to the next level.
ICO tokens that weren't claimed during the HEAT bootup process in January have been redeemed slowly during the year. A small portion still remains unclaimed due to the individual circumstances associated with each and thus no general claim instructions available. All claims will be honored although it may take time to even start the process because of the individual support needed for each case.

If you have an unclaimed HEAT ICO stake, you can please message me through this Bitcointalk forum's private messaging stating your HEAT account number registered for the ICO (where available), sent amount and type of cryptocurrency, sender account and transaction id where known. This will help us locate your tokens and send you the access instructions with private HEAT message.

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 12:03:34 AM

The BTC withdrawals backlog has now been cleared. This round of withdrawals incurred about 400 EUR loss for the company in BTC fees - the Bitcoin network is at this time practically unusable for small to medium size transactions without advanced use of the sendmany command of the BTC protocol. With BTC fees reaching levels of above 100 EUR per transaction to go through, we've now updated our software to use the sendmany option to keep the heatwallet.com BTC gateway in business. Anyhow, withdrawal fees increase will likely be applied in the next days as it's not sustainable to keep the gateway running at loss.

I can see only hardship ahead for Bitcoin adoption due to the serious capacity limitations and subsequent high fee levels for normal users. For cryptocurrency to be used as a transactional tool it really needs to scale, like HEAT is designed to do.

If I were to guess, BTC's role will rather quickly regress into an instrument of speculation and store of wealth much like gold. Some other popular but more usable coins like Litecoin (and why not HEAT later down the road) are more likely enjoy the position of mainstream retail payment token.

spendawgs

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:48:46 PM

HEAT is an awesome name man.

Woof woof!!
inarizushi

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:26:37 PM

it's necessary to resolve the ICO token receipt issue for this project to move to the next level.
ICO tokens that weren't claimed during the HEAT bootup process in January have been redeemed slowly during the year. A small portion still remains unclaimed due to the individual circumstances associated with each and thus no general claim instructions available. All claims will be honored although it may take time to even start the process because of the individual support needed for each case.

If you have an unclaimed HEAT ICO stake, you can please message me through this Bitcointalk forum's private messaging stating your HEAT account number registered for the ICO (where available), sent amount and type of cryptocurrency, sender account and transaction id where known. This will help us locate your tokens and send you the access instructions with private HEAT message.

You ask to PM you, which is exactly what I did, with no actual action, only a "it will happen soon" response, followed by a glaring nothingness. You're so overwhelmed by countless ICO participants who haven't claimed yet? How many are we, 4?

dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:28:13 PM

Are you serious? I need HEAT to pay the fee to buy HEAT on your exchange?

Could you at least mention that it's not possible to buy on your exchange? I lost time and money to send my funds from cryptopia to there because I wanted to buy cheaper no I have to send it back to cryptopia. Would be good for others to know so they don't waste their time and money on your exchange.
razkal

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:39:23 PM

a faucet would be a good idea for the first trading fees.
dogebearman

Activity: 711
Merit: 204

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:36:01 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 01:43:17 AM by dogebearman

Trying to buy Heat for several hours now.
I sent 0.07 BTC to the exchange on https://heatwallet.com
Then i sent some Heat from Cryptopia for the fees. You can check the transactions here
https://heatwallet.com/#/explorer-account/4150283774703071754/transactions

After that i created a buy order and the BTC disappeared but there is no Buy Order and also no transaction in the explorer about my Order.
Anyone know what happened here?

Edit: I got my BTC balance back now but I would recommend you guys to buy on Cryptopia.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:45:33 AM

bch wallet is still not fixed, shame

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:08:23 AM

Trying to buy Heat for several hours now.
I sent 0.07 BTC to the exchange on https://heatwallet.com
Then i sent some Heat from Cryptopia for the fees. You can check the transactions here
https://heatwallet.com/#/explorer-account/4150283774703071754/transactions

After that i created a buy order and the BTC disappeared but there is no Buy Order and also no transaction in the explorer about my Order.
Anyone know what happened here?

Edit: I got my BTC balance back now but I would recommend you guys to buy on Cryptopia.

The similar thing happened to me too.
I deposited 646 BIS into HEAT wallet and they deposited perfectly fine into my HEAT account.
I tried exchanging them for HEAT and when I used HEAT exchange, the transaction never broadcast nor announced on the block and the BIS balance was 0.
After a few hours or so balance did come back and I tried withdrawing my BIS back to my local wallet. I initiated a transaction to transfer my BIS and again the same problem as above.
Now balance is zero, have to wait a few hours or so until it comes back and no way to broadcast a transaction what-so-ever. Any advice?
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:21:24 AM

MOST URGENT

balance disappeared, transactions disappeared, and balance is gone from both accounts (sender/receivers).I would appreciate if someone can help me connect to team leads here so I can provide as much details as possible and figure out what happened to my balance and how to recover it.

verymuchso promptly responded to my queries and explained the issue in detail on slack, I encourage everyone to join slack [ https://heat-slack.herokuapp.com ] !

Thanks!
I fixed the issue... had to buy Bis from an external exchange, send it to Heat and guess what... When I try to buy an asset, it disappears! What the F is going on with this project? Its the worst experience I have had with crypto in a long time.

Well, facing the same issues as you! Got any insights to resolve this issue?
Moreover, the Slack invite also says the limit is reached.
irukandji

Activity: 629
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:10:35 AM

Are you serious? I need HEAT to pay the fee to buy HEAT on your exchange?

Could you at least mention that it's not possible to buy on your exchange? I lost time and money to send my funds from cryptopia to there because I wanted to buy cheaper no I have to send it back to cryptopia. Would be good for others to know so they don't waste their time and money on your exchange.
Post your address. Someone will send you some
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:29:45 AM

Why the sudden pump?

Campaign Manager (2018)
spendawgs

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:42:33 AM

MOST URGENT

balance disappeared, transactions disappeared, and balance is gone from both accounts (sender/receivers).I would appreciate if someone can help me connect to team leads here so I can provide as much details as possible and figure out what happened to my balance and how to recover it.

verymuchso promptly responded to my queries and explained the issue in detail on slack, I encourage everyone to join slack [ https://heat-slack.herokuapp.com ] !

Thanks!
I fixed the issue... had to buy Bis from an external exchange, send it to Heat and guess what... When I try to buy an asset, it disappears! What the F is going on with this project? Its the worst experience I have had with crypto in a long time.

Well, facing the same issues as you! Got any insights to resolve this issue?
Moreover, the Slack invite also says the limit is reached.

--------> Non-official HEAT Telegram chanel

https://t.me/joinchat/Gn1YuRDeakKBT7JKBO8JHw

Woof woof!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: