Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HEAT Discussion and Technical info  (Read 61378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (19 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
AND01

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:40:37 AM

What is the completion rate of the road map last year? 50%. 60%? Most of it doesn't seem to be finished? What is the completion rate of roadmap development in the first quarter of this year? It doesn't matter if the plan is not completed. Maybe the roadmap plan is unreasonable. The key is that we must always replace the old plan with the new plan. Constantly adjust the capacity of the road map development plan. The very anticipated micro service has little information.
AND01

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:04:28 AM

The development team almost did not carry out any marketing activities, did not conduct a MEETUP, did not participate in block chain meetings. It's very difficult to understand. Busy with development, no time marketing activities, or do you think marketing activities are unnecessary?
Jiihaa

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:51:21 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 08:05:49 AM by Jiihaa

The development team almost did not carry out any marketing activities, did not conduct a MEETUP, did not participate in block chain meetings. It's very difficult to understand. Busy with development, no time marketing activities, or do you think marketing activities are unnecessary?

I think group hawe some philosophy that they dont want adwertise before ewerything is ready and tested.
Luckily it seems projects are starting to get ready and marketing starts. Youtube adwertising hawe already started. Next google.

If y look coinmarketcap social and twitter y can see there has been lot of action in this year. 1 biggest  thing that i liked a lot was HEAT joining finnish tax register. It shows they are not playing anymore Wink

Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

I think group hawe some philosophy that they dont want adwertise before ewerything is ready and tested.

Luckily it seems projects are starting to get ready and marketing starts. Youtube adwertising hawe already started. Next google.

If y look coinmarketcap social and twitter y can see there has been lot of action in this year. 1 biggest  thing that i liked a lot was HEAT joining finnish tax register. It shows they are not playing anymore Wink

way better handling than just promoting and not having a product like nearly every ICO these days

Jiihaa

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:08:02 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 08:26:24 AM by Jiihaa

If y look coinmarketcap social and twitter y can see there has been lot of action in this year. 1 biggest  thing that i liked a lot was HEAT joining finnish tax register. It shows they are not playing anymore Wink

way better handling than just promoting and not having a product like nearly every ICO these days

I think so too.. Swissborg was quite good example when y adwertise without any plans  Roll Eyes  -60%.    Still HEAT crew could tell whats going on more active.  Hawe they hired new people who is Alex?  What gateways are coming?  
Where cab y buy heat etcetc.. I hawe seen people asking twitter how can they invest!
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:23:50 AM

In the case of imperfect projects, it is difficult to make a correct judgment. I hope the first step of the team is to lay a solid foundation for the better development of the project.
fomesoutab

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

Join the ico airdrop/bounty that you have been waiting for.  Marinecoín is dropping the majority of their coins in 20,000 .MTC. lots with a time delay limit of 20,000 per completed AI assignment.  Yes artificial intelligence is managing the ico.  Handling transactions, with zero fees, and promotion posts assignments.  Evaluating compliance and sending rewards for successful completion of the Proof of Promotion (POP).  Marinecoín does not require miners to operate so most of the rewards are being distributed in this ico airdrop.  The blockchain is DEV-less and 100% community driven.  Marinecoín is long term project that began back in 2013 and continues to develop today.  Get in early to get the biggest rewards. marineco.ín/
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

Interested on this project, looking for joining Slack without success. May u increase the user limit so new members could join? and how about running a discord server? (even a Telegram channel will do). Reddit and forum r quite deserted. Any solution?
VonGraff

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

Interested on this project, looking for joining Slack without success. May u increase the user limit so new members could join? and how about running a discord server? (even a Telegram channel will do). Reddit and forum r quite deserted. Any solution?

We nowadays use Discord. The following link could be used to join the Discord channel (I hope  Smiley):
https://discord.gg/r2sNVsT
Jiihaa

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:06:09 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 09:26:54 AM by Jiihaa

First time i hawe to say im very fuckd up with this project  Roll Eyes.
Y just lost 1 week bull market becose y dont market this coin at all.. Do y really think some hidden discord is enough?
Its just matter of time before investors loose their faith.

Comparing this bull week.
Csb 11 announcments, just bs but keeps them up.+50%
Dgb 17 announcments same thing just bs but keeping investors happy +50%
HEAT 0 announcments, news -5%.
. I think ewery other crypto sends news and make noise when investors are grazy.

Why isnt tweets made by known twitter crypto gurus seen anywhere? Mocho17 & notsofast.
Why facebook is dead?
Why dont y answer peoples in social media?

Heat is very promising project but i really dont undrestand this hiding.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

Why dont y answer peoples in social media?
Mostly we do, not engaging in long tweet exchanges currently though.

As you might know, HEAT is building future proof protocol level crypto (rare) and a matching suite of services such as legally compliant token DEX and fiat integration. Anyone caring to examine this will realize we're already very far in this compared to any competition, and that our vision is fixed on long term goals without regard to short term market exploitation for brief hype boosts. Our style of doing things still differs from the lighter weight competitors who usually push into every bull swing possible, exhausting to market whatever substance there might have been accrued or just projected until that particular point. HEAT doesn't do that: the "keeping a lid" can be considered positive insofar it builds up a sustainable reserve, positive pressure that can be utilized to propel purely substance based valuation to its proper level when appropriate.

This principle of holding it in is generally applicable to numerous areas in business and life in general. "Patience is a virtue" but only when combined to clearly justified progress towards a goal. While not easy or usual, it's considered throughout the decades and centuries to yield benefits far beyond the reach of giving into instant gratification. On HEAT this strategy is both intentional and unintentional - taking the time to setup effective marketing routes and personnel leaves us the required calm circumstances to implement and polish the technology designed for exceptional success later on.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Jiihaa

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

Good answer..
For me as  investor biggest fear is other investors get bored. And starts mass selling.
georgevesta

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

I need HEAT to pay the fee to buy HEAT on your exchange?

Could you at least mention that it's not possible to buy on your exchange?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:50:15 AM

I need HEAT to pay the fee to buy HEAT on your exchange?
New depositors receive 0.05 HEAT automatically after BTC deposit

For me as  investor biggest fear is other investors get bored. And starts mass selling.
Instances of such can and will happen, it's called weak hands shakeout.

As long as the fundamentals are in place and HEAT's tech is a potential player regarding crypto scalability and DEX features, this won't matter in the long term or is positive when stronger hands are introduced to the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

alice.smith38

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:49:50 AM

If HEAT can solve the two main problems of blockchains: extensibility and privacy.DAppsThe ability to analyze data anonymously.HEAT will have a huge market prospect in the future.Most block chain project data still have to be stored in the form of centralized databases, not real decentralization   Without privacy, users can't protect their data and business secrets, and they don't use block chain technology.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

Good answer..

If someone gets bored then they are gamblers and belong in a different space, not cryptocoin space.
Jiihaa

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

Good answer..

If someone gets bored then they are gamblers and belong in a different space, not cryptocoin space.
totally disagree.. Cryptocoin space investors are mostly lambo to the moon peoples.  They dont want to wait years profit to come.
nguyen.minie

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:39:25 AM

Are you serious? I need HEAT to pay the fee to buy HEAT on your exchange?

Could you at least mention that it's not possible to buy on your exchange? I lost time and money to send my funds from cryptopia to there because I wanted to buy cheaper no I have to send it back to cryptopia. Would be good for others to know so they don't waste their time and money on your exchange.
Jiihaa

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:55:59 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 06:08:43 AM by Jiihaa

Are you serious? I need HEAT to pay the fee to buy HEAT on your exchange?

Could you at least mention that it's not possible to buy on your exchange? I lost time and money to send my funds from cryptopia to there because I wanted to buy cheaper no I have to send it back to cryptopia. Would be good for others to know so they don't waste their time and money on your exchange.

When y deposit btc in the wallet y recive heat to pay fee.

Offtopic.. Just watched Heat marketing movie in youtube. Already +15 000 people seen it. Older heat videos theres like 200 showtimes. Direction seems to be good.
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:48:18 AM

@op where do we stand in terms of making heat opensource ? I would like to learn more about heat roadmap, team, conferences it's attending, connections it's making, people they are hiring.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: