Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin heading to $4,000  (Read 21040 times)
ScaryMe

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:28:54 AM

right now its heading to $4  Grin

I guess it is because it is having low at the moment. We hope that it will increase more, and the demand will rise again together with its value.
People are just making money at the moment Cheesy Cheesy hahahah.
But do not worry things will be in good way again.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:01:41 AM

I guess it is because it is having low at the moment. We hope that it will increase more, and the demand will rise again together with its value.

untill today, bitcoin barely got up to $3k and I don't believe that the $4k price will be happening in the next few months. Tho, I'm exited to see how's the whole price and wallet situation going to develop after the segwit adoption.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Bighero76

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:04:45 AM

It will top off at $3200, not $4000
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:28:27 AM

untill today, bitcoin barely got up to $3k and I don't believe that the $4k price will be happening in the next few months. Tho, I'm exited to see how's the whole price and wallet situation going to develop after the segwit adoption.
People panic in seeing the price dump and they will regret in the end, I've seen the price drop below $2,000 this month or last month
but the price is back to its healthy value, everything will be back to normal so don't panic.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:37:27 AM

It’s not only bitcoin that’s being affected by the downward trend, but so are other altcoins which also went down by at least 10% over the last few days. Of the more known alts, only Ripple has been able to buck the trend and even went up by 10%. Let’s all hope that this is a temporary thing and that at some point, bitcoin is going to stabilize and break new highs again.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:52:07 AM

right now its heading to $4  Grin

People panic in seeing the price dump and they will regret in the end, I've seen the price drop below $2,000 this month or last month
but the price is back to its healthy value, everything will be back to normal so don't panic.
The experience people understand the market situation, and they will not get panic for this price dump and jump. But the newcomers will get panic when suddenly the price drops to $100 or $200. Now, this is common every day we will see this much fluctuation in BTC price. So don't get panic the price will come up within few weeks.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:08:08 AM

Well, I do not see anything prove that bitcoin will soon hit $4000. It has been knocked down right at the time it hit $3000. Now, bitcoin slowly recover from a big dump and I expect that we need to wait for at least 6 months in order for bitcoin to hit $4000

I don't see either but I believe it will happen. And as this year entered no one did see that the price will go early at $2,000 because everyone is just expecting that it will be at $1,500 before this year ends. So possible that bitcoin will be heading at $4,000 soon as there was a dip/correction that is happening now. Soon the price will increase.

Once a price jump happens, then more and more people jump in and start buying, usually at increasing prices, which attracts more buyers and the process feeds itself, on greed and popularity. 

I guess those people now are trying to ride with the current price decrease of bitcoin. That is now giving them to buy more and it's giving more attraction as the price of bitcoin did fall from $2,900 -> $2,290 base on my last price check. Just be ready and patient as we will surely heading that price.
legarde23

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:17:22 AM

Bitcoin heading to 4000 US dollars is not unexpected it is expected and obvious right? bitcoin is increasing its own value year by year but this year is so amazing because bitcoin increase rapidly and double its own price in just a month though it decrease sometimes but it can recover immediately, so bitcoin in 4000$ more is expected   Wink Smiley
Anegg

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:21:28 AM

Looks like it is now going the other way towards 2 thousand dollars instead of 4 thousand dollars. Hopefully it turns around soon and begins to rise again. I would love to see the price of Bitcoin over 4 thousand dollars. I have invested quite a bit into ethereum as it seems to be doing really well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
piececake24

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:47:58 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to some of us here. We can testify, how since the beginning of this year that, we have make alot of return on our investment in bitcoin. I foreseeing bitcoin touching $4,000 before the end of October this year. Hope you join us in this less risk investment.

Probably bitcoin price can be $4,000 but not this year i think base on my observation  even if bitcoin continue to be known in many country who and who already using bitcoin to their country but maybe nxt year but i think not this year because the bitcoin price these past few weeks look stable
gracia0023

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:48:29 PM

Everyone is hoping to reach in bitcoin in 4,000 USD. But if you analyze the bitcoin value as of now it's unpredictable and you never notice what happen next.
Jacqualin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:52:25 PM

As most say, it is almost impossible to predict what happens next. But, in my opinion, we can see $4000 or $5000 very soon.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:59:22 PM

Bitcoin is coming to that stage in it's history to be centralized. I think after Russia will legalize bitcoin many other countries will follow. By my opinion that will provoke the price to raise. There is no doubt the price will reach 4000-5000$ this year. Bitcoin is getting it's power and we still have an opportunity to win on that if we join it today. 
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:02:57 PM

The price of bitcoin is not likely going to that price because there is a lot of panic selling right now and it is driving the price of bitcoin very low and i think it will just continue to dump and dump until it is cheap again for panic buyers. Bitcoin is just tracing a good support and i think if bitcoin will not trace that as soon as possible then the price of $4,000 will not become a possible price.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:13:21 PM

The price of bitcoin is not likely going to that price because there is a lot of panic selling right now and it is driving the price of bitcoin very low and i think it will just continue to dump and dump until it is cheap again for panic buyers. Bitcoin is just tracing a good support and i think if bitcoin will not trace that as soon as possible then the price of $4,000 will not become a possible price.
You cant blame the people behind the panic selling if only our devs would agree on the best bitcoin fork people would have stuck with bitcoin but it seems people are trying out other cryptocurrencies for their convenience. We have always wanted demand for bitcoin to drive price higher but looks like support is starting to be shaky to make the $4000 price a reality.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:45:01 PM

If the price direction would break the support level i think there would a breakout which would possibly decrease the price even more and now as of typing we are going back on 2188 price and possibly would go even more on sub-below 2k price which there are lots securing their profits and do panic sell to cut losses.For sure pressure on panic selling is present but well i dont really scared at all because price will really recover up no matter what.

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:49:52 PM

Yes, today I can already see real signs of panic. Probably all forgot that a few weeks ago the price has dropped to $ 1,900 for bitcoin, and then flew to 2900. I believe in bitcoin and I will keep it to the last.
SeXyBiGGiE1997

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:52:21 PM

Bitcoin heading to $2000 as of now, huh?
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:58:45 PM

Bitcoin heading to $2000 as of now, huh?
It will back and over $3000, hope to see it in next week.
Inmydomain

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:45:21 PM

The panic selling is all part of the ride, the question is where will it bottom out?

A lot of money will be made off the back of these movements

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: