Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin heading to $4,000  (Read 21035 times)
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:57:51 PM

I think that $4000 mark everyone is believing is really possible now,look at the volatility that is heading up,it boost a big amount and dumpa  bit and go even higher in pump,if this will continue we can reach that $4000
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:35:44 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 01:44:14 AM by Gameroid

We have still five mpre months to go until October but anyways I wonder after Aug, 1st what other excuses could these Chinese find to cause another uncertainty in the market and hold back the the improvement? Imagine if Antpool with other pools from China were not such stubborn and manipulative people and could activate SW already we could be @$4000 now and speculate for $6000 instead by the end of this year.
i think everytthng is going fine and in present time we are not expect any news against bitcoin. I am sure even the August decision will not effect bitcoin, bitcoin will continue its journey very smoothly and very soon going to hit 4000$, people still are very confident about investment in bitcoin, and therefore people are purchasing bitcoin and still too much confident that the price will cross 4000$ very soon.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:54:10 PM

I think that $4000 mark everyone is believing is really possible now,look at the volatility that is heading up,it boost a big amount and dumpa  bit and go even higher in pump,if this will continue we can reach that $4000
Volatility goes both ways and you're essentially asking for Bitcoin to gain an additional $1,300 per piece and multiply the market cap by 1.33x. That's a nutty number to think about when it comes to basically any kind of asset, whether it is a stock or a commodity.
$4000 is out of reach for now. We haven't even broken $3,000 and there's all sorts of buywalls set up so that it has a hard time getting that far.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:57:30 PM

The price of $4,000 for bitcoin is a long run and it will not be reach this year, i think because of the possible things that will be ending up in a bad results like the upcoming forks this year and who knows if something goes wrong and that $4,000 will not be reachable anymore so i think next year is a good year for that rally price.

This is right i think so, no one know what will happen at the upcoming forks but hopefully positive things will happen after that segwit and still i can see the price of bitcoin will be heading up to $4,000 this is year, i will believe on this.
You are very right with your point and for this I am agree with you that Bitcoin is showing and increasing price each and every day and now I totally believe it will cross 4000 mark by the end of the month. It will be around 45000 by end of the year. As the prices are going so and so high it will be possible soon. So literally anything can happen in bitcoin world anytime. It could go up high as 6k. this is the beauty of bitcoin.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:58:33 PM

We have still five more months to go until October but anyways I wonder after Aug, 1st what other excuses could these Chinese find to cause another uncertainty in the market and hold back the the improvement? Imagine if Antpool with other pools from China were not such stubborn and manipulative people and could activate SW already we could be @$4000 now and speculate for $6000 instead by the end of this year.

Yes I also think the price after August 1 will determine whether we can hit the $4000 mark by October. It's difficult to predict but hopefully we will get it right.
to October bitcoin hit 4000$! that is impossible because now its price is low and up and down , I think bitcoin hit 4000$ at the end of 2018 or begging the year of  2019 .
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:01:50 AM

Volatility goes both ways and you're essentially asking for Bitcoin to gain an additional $1,300 per piece and multiply the market cap by 1.33x. That's a nutty number to think about when it comes to basically any kind of asset, whether it is a stock or a commodity.
$4000 is out of reach for now. We haven't even broken $3,000 and there's all sorts of buywalls set up so that it has a hard time getting that far.
Essentially it is a very huge number but if any investment has the same potential i would go with bitcoin as it has the ability to raise that much in a very short amount of time,you really cannot find a stock or a commodity that would grow this much in a very short amount of time,but bitcoin proved time and again that it could increase its valuation within a short period of time,once we break $3000 the next target will be $4000.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:20:44 AM

Essentially it is a very huge number but if any investment has the same potential i would go with bitcoin as it has the ability to raise that much in a very short amount of time,you really cannot find a stock or a commodity that would grow this much in a very short amount of time,but bitcoin proved time and again that it could increase its valuation within a short period of time,once we break $3000 the next target will be $4000.

$3000 were reached last month then suddenly dump, meaning btc can really goes that high amount so reaching $4000 is not really impossible to happen when btc pump again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:03:20 AM

$3000 were reached last month then suddenly dump, meaning btc can really goes that high amount so reaching $4000 is not really impossible to happen when btc pump again.
The dump happen to correct the price and now we are back, the trend should continue to exceed the all time high and eventually reach $4,000.
Very possible, when we do not expect the price will be this good in this year, we should be expecting more since the we break the all time high this year. There must be a breakout that will happen again, and let's what it can bring to us investors.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:48:56 AM

Make that $10000

It's also becoming clear that ETH is not just some bullshit shitcoin that can be brushed aside. Bitcoin maximalists are still in denial.
[/quote

Why not more higher? Grin Well my opinion is that it will be 3000$ by the end of the year (+-300$ Smiley). There is many reasons mentioned in the upper posts, but isnt is so that investors and bitcoin owners want to handle price in one position over some period of time?
black-lagoon

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:09:57 AM

Bitcoin heading to $4000 is very likely to happen, but it is unlikely to happen in the near future. Every day bitcoin prices continue to increase and I think will touch $3000 in the near future and still need more time to touch at $4000.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 05:18:20 AM

I sincerely believe, even after there is a fork and we all adjust to the new norms, that Bitcoin can easily reach four thousand USD maybe by the end of the year or even sooner. That will be a real boon for all of those who are now slowly or aggressively accumulating the digital currency.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:17:24 AM

I sincerely believe, even after there is a fork and we all adjust to the new norms, that Bitcoin can easily reach four thousand USD maybe by the end of the year or even sooner. That will be a real boon for all of those who are now slowly or aggressively accumulating the digital currency.

A lot of attention in the crypto world has been reallocated to alt coins and mainly Ethereum.  I think that has taken away for Bitcoin's price increase a bit.  But overall it's still increasing very quickly.  All you need is a currency crisis anywhere in the world, and I would think a lot of money will pour into Bitcoin, and start an even steeper upward momentum.
SimmonenY

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:11:12 AM

A lot of attention in the crypto world has been reallocated to alt coins and mainly Ethereum.  I think that has taken away for Bitcoin's price increase a bit.  But overall it's still increasing very quickly.  All you need is a currency crisis anywhere in the world, and I would think a lot of money will pour into Bitcoin, and start an even steeper upward momentum.
Exactly, a crisis somewhere + adoption of bitcoin by some developed country and bitcoin will be over the clouds.
JaRViZZ

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:17:26 AM

I think by the end of the year bitcoin will be able to touch the $ 4000 mark. Now there are many other crypto currencies that are rapidly gaining momentum and bitcoin growth will not be too fast, but this is just my opinion.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:00:18 AM

I think by the end of the year bitcoin will be able to touch the $ 4000 mark. Now there are many other crypto currencies that are rapidly gaining momentum and bitcoin growth will not be too fast, but this is just my opinion.
Based on the news and also the solutions that soon to implement in bitcoin can be a booster for the price to get up to $4,000 price and i believe that if bitcoin reach $4,000 it will become stable to that price and a lot of people will just continue buying until it pushes the price up to $10,000 and the story will just continue.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:08:30 AM

Based on the news and also the solutions that soon to implement in bitcoin can be a booster for the price to get up to $4,000 price and i believe that if bitcoin reach $4,000 it will become stable to that price and a lot of people will just continue buying until it pushes the price up to $10,000 and the story will just continue.

A bit of a long shot but not entirely impossible. I'm looking more at a 3k to 3.5k price until he end of this year for btc before anothwr strong push that can make us breach the 4k mark. I'm not asking for the stars for now as i'm quite comfortable with btc's current price but  there's nothing wrong with hoping big

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:10:02 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin will reach 4000$ in a few months. During recent dumps, the price of Bitcoin fell to 2100$ and this shows that right now Bitcoin is not stable and ready for a price tag of 3000$ or more but Bitcoin is showing good growth and it will reach 4000$ in mid-2018 or so.
Love!

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:23:46 PM

I'm the type of person who doesn't like sharp increases or decreases that happen quickly. Sure, I would like to see it at 4,000, but in a not so radical time frame.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:30:38 PM

We just all hope that bitcoin will be at the price of $3,000 dollars first before it heading to $4,000 it's really hard to assume that bitcoin will be on that too many strugle are waiting for bitcoin they will not let bitcoin price increase rapidly with that price tho which is there will be decreasement happening before it will reach the main goal of the price.
Hafas Rama

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:48:33 AM

I also agree your advice may be that bitcoin prices will rise year-end or early year.
When touched 4000 USD is very impressive.
I get excited to collect bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: