Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin heading to $4,000  (Read 21034 times)
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:19:59 AM

Bitcoin is a blessing to some of us here. We can testify, how since the beginning of this year that, we have make alot of return on our investment in bitcoin. I foreseeing bitcoin touching $4,000 before the end of October this year. Hope you join us in this less risk investment.
I might not agree with your opinion as fork is coming on August no one can tell if what will happen on bitcoin value whether its negative or positive I can see $3000 usd at the end of the year is much achievable.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wesimon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:21:37 AM

I think there will be long consolidation until we'll break $3k and jump to $3.5

There are speculations about Bitcoin getting legalized in South Korea. Also, SegWit2x seems almost certain as of now. Another good news is that Bitmain is exiting the Bitcoin sector and they are planning another altcoin. All these are positive news, which should propel Bitcoin to at least $4,000 per coin (a conservative estimate may be $5,000 per coin).

Since there are positive feedbacks that bitcoin gets, it has greater possibility of attaining 4000 dollars value for bitcoin. But let us also consider one of its characteristics that bitcoin is very unpredictable. Let us hope for the best to happen after August 1. One thing is for sure, bitcoin wont let us down. Let's just be patient and wise enough to whatever decision we take on bitcoin.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Termin4tor

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:28:02 AM

Bitcoin is a blessing to some of us here. We can testify, how since the beginning of this year that, we have make alot of return on our investment in bitcoin. I foreseeing bitcoin touching $4,000 before the end of October this year. Hope you join us in this less risk investment.

Right now altcoins are crushing the cryptocurrency game and they are really affecting the volatile character of bitcoin due to the obvious shift in demand towards ICO's and altcoins.

Upon activation of segwitx2 we could see a larger scale in operation of bitcoin as well as faster confirmation times leading to a hopeful increase in the price of bitcoin. The bitcoin hashrate also seems to have increased due to a large scale demand of mining equipment in Russia. All these are the information that could prove fatal in regards to the price heading to 4000$ in the coming months.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:47:28 AM

For now it's stuck at $2480-$2560 does two months ago ring any bells when price were in balance between $1080-$1180? it was like 2 years ago or seems like it, I bet in one month we'll hit $3500 and then talk about $5000 while $2500 will become yesterday's news.
Good analysis, I also believe price of bitcoin in this month will reach $3000 and I will be willing to wait for the achievement, because I think before entering august the bitcoin price will skyrocket again and I do not know the story about bitcoin after entering the month of august which has predicted that bitcoin price will down and some are forecast to continue to rise and skyrocket again. I do not know.

Bitcoin will not be able to reach the 4000$ value or more than that. Bitcoin has exponentially increased in value this year and even pumped up to 3000$ before it went down. Today its price is again moving up but we can see that the new trend traps the value of bitcoin between 2200$ to 2500$. With it we can be certain that another spike in bitcoins value will no longer appear since it has already been done already this year. What we could least expect for bitcoin is for it to hit 3000 $ value by December this year. If we are going to spike 4000$ or more it will be next year so let us just hold on to our bitcoin and sell it next year.
Yes, there is a possibility that you say it will true happen because the bitcoin price increase only stuck at $2500/$2600, but there is still time to arrive at the end of the month and fluctuations are still likely to happen, and hopefully pumping will happen near the end of this month.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:10:25 AM

Right now altcoins are crushing the cryptocurrency game and they are really affecting the volatile character of bitcoin due to the obvious shift in demand towards ICO's and altcoins.

Upon activation of segwitx2 we could see a larger scale in operation of bitcoin as well as faster confirmation times leading to a hopeful increase in the price of bitcoin. The bitcoin hashrate also seems to have increased due to a large scale demand of mining equipment in Russia. All these are the information that could prove fatal in regards to the price heading to 4000$ in the coming months.
That was a nice statement and I could always agree with that, I know we are excited to see that price but bitcoin never failed us and in fact it has surprised the people to have this current price now too early. In other words to make things simple, bitcoin's demand is increasing for whatever people's activity on it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:29:04 AM

That was a nice statement and I could always agree with that, I know we are excited to see that price but bitcoin never failed us and in fact it has surprised the people to have this current price now too early. In other words to make things simple, bitcoin's demand is increasing for whatever people's activity on it.
Till date people have never got a failure with the price. As the active usage of bitcoin is increasing in a stable manner I expect price increase is assured though it's fluctuating for a long time without stable growth towards $3000. Several articles too have started describing $4000 to be the price for 2017.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:39:29 AM

Bitcoin heading to 4000 and its party time. Yes I believe that it is good time invest more money into this pretty beast which is crawling slowly through the wheat farm and eating out every bite of it. Looks like good days are coming for the tech guys and home makers. Bitcoin is really helped me a lot through my bad times and is giving me more out of it. Hope to see that number comes real fast.
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:22:22 AM

Really bitcoin price increasingly rising day. Maybe what you say will happen right. Considering the price of fluctuating bitcoin. I already feel the advantage of storing bitcoin. I used to buy bitcoin at 2000 $ and now the bitcoin price is $ 3000 and maybe it will go up .. if bitcoin reaches 4000 $ it makes me very happy
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:34:45 AM

Really bitcoin price increasingly rising day. Maybe what you say will happen right. Considering the price of fluctuating bitcoin. I already feel the advantage of storing bitcoin. I used to buy bitcoin at 2000 $ and now the bitcoin price is $ 3000 and maybe it will go up .. if bitcoin reaches 4000 $ it makes me very happy
I think that's what everyone of us who use bitcoin buys a lot of bitcoin from now so that when the price rises to $ 4000 we will feel the abundant benefits, the spirit of continuing to find and collect bitcoin from now on Grin

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:36:33 AM

I doubt that's going to happen at all, with the recent fluctuations in the price of bitcoins I don't think we may even go beyond  $3000 before the year is over.But with news incoming of segwit from the 1st of August, let's see if it may be so.

Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:39:05 AM

Getting or hitting $4,000 can't be that easy before the improvements done on bitcoin. We're all waiting for the block size and other transaction speed developments. After these, it will easily hit up to $4,000 soon.
I hope bitcoin price will reaxh 4000 dollars. Dont be afraid in the month of august 1 because many people said bitcoin will dump and bitcoin become double in bitcoin and bitcoin classic . For sure it will recover again . But we dont know what will true happen but i hope it is good so the price will increase. So its better if you invest only you can afford to  lose . But it depends to you if you buy or not or after august 1.

Those who spread the news about the event on August 1 are just trolls who wants to make a  big buying opportunity for them. It will make gullible bitcoin holders to sell their own at a much lower price. They will harvest a huge profit after that because Bitcoin pumping up to $4000 is really going to happen this year.

Agree! They keep on making FUD news so that people will panic sell and bitcoin will dump and its time for them to buy more bitcoin that's how they can make a lot of money let the newbie panic.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:06:52 PM

Getting or hitting $4,000 can't be that easy before the improvements done on bitcoin. We're all waiting for the block size and other transaction speed developments. After these, it will easily hit up to $4,000 soon.
I hope bitcoin price will reaxh 4000 dollars. Dont be afraid in the month of august 1 because many people said bitcoin will dump and bitcoin become double in bitcoin and bitcoin classic . For sure it will recover again . But we dont know what will true happen but i hope it is good so the price will increase. So its better if you invest only you can afford to  lose . But it depends to you if you buy or not or after august 1.

Those who spread the news about the event on August 1 are just trolls who wants to make a  big buying opportunity for them. It will make gullible bitcoin holders to sell their own at a much lower price. They will harvest a huge profit after that because Bitcoin pumping up to $4000 is really going to happen this year.

Agree! They keep on making FUD news so that people will panic sell and bitcoin will dump and its time for them to buy more bitcoin that's how they can make a lot of money let the newbie panic.
The only thing we should do for it is to take advantage of the panic selling of the newbies because we can easily buy more cheaper bitcoins than now and also get a chance to get higher amounts of profits if we will just think professionally and hold it for long term rather than focusing in short term gains in investment from bitcoin.
ScriptYoYo

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:12:10 PM

It will be great when bitcoin reaches $ 4000. He has all the prospects for such a good growth and I think it will already happen by the end of the summer.

ouassim91

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:52:15 PM

I THINK BTC WILL REACHES 5K-8K AFTER SEGWIT AND BY END 2017
REMEMBER MY WORDS..
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 08:08:15 PM

Any basis on it? Majority says it will be only $4,000 and as Sachs said that there will be another 50% soon. That's why I'm thinking that there's going to be another major increase that's going to happen soon. Not for now but I'm sure that we are already heading there. Once we land $3,000 that's already a positive outcome.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:26:45 PM

I think we need to get to $3000 and see it this price can be sustainable. However, the last time we breached that price, the sell button went hot and everyone sell their coins. If we have somewhat can break this mental barrier, then I guess $4000 will be easily sail from then on. We will see it this happens again once we touch $3000. So for now, we can't do anything but to wait for a more time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mclone

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:29:10 PM

For now it's stuck at $2480-$2560 does two months ago ring any bells when price were in balance between $1080-$1180? it was like 2 years ago or seems like it, I bet in one month we'll hit $3500 and then talk about $5000 while $2500 will become yesterday's news.
I agree BTC will soon to reach 5k. It is waiting for some international news, main stream media make it again jump one or two times.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:37:09 PM

Im not so sure about this , it always stable on 2400-2500 mark probably next month or year it will reach 3500ish who knows? But this segwit things and tragedy between bitcoin core and bitcoin unlimited ruining some things maybe it will affected its price

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:37:30 PM

I THINK BTC WILL REACHES 5K-8K AFTER SEGWIT AND BY END 2017
REMEMBER MY WORDS..
And to me I think after segwit bitcoin reach to 3500$ or 4000$,  and after bitcoin can not reach to 5k$ or 8k$ because that is very high price and in short time it is impossible, I think it can take a long time to hit 5 or 8k dollar. And to me 4000$ dollar is a very high price so to invest now is good way.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:48:02 PM

Indeed it is possible that it will cross $4000 during this year, as it already hit $3000 in the past month. Hope so it will going to give a huge profit in the end of this year to the investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: