Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin heading to $4,000  (Read 21037 times)
investinator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:45:36 PM

$4000 or even higher is not a dream. We have already know that the price can fluctuate before August 1 because of hard fork, segwit uncertainty. Big investors or "the wales" are trying to accumulate more or just short term (maybe 1 or 2 days) investment hoping big profit. This is the nature of markets.

In my opinion in few weeks we are going to see new ATH for bitcoin.
i think it is not too late to reach to 4000$ in next few moths, i think bitcoin can cross that limit so easily.

Well the markets are headed up because the uncertainty about segwit is gone so I expect by August it will already be close to that. And I think the rest of the year it will do even better!!!
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:51:57 PM

$4000 or even higher is not a dream. We have already know that the price can fluctuate before August 1 because of hard fork, segwit uncertainty. Big investors or "the wales" are trying to accumulate more or just short term (maybe 1 or 2 days) investment hoping big profit. This is the nature of markets.

i think it is not too late to reach to 4000$ in next few moths, i think bitcoin can cross that limit so easily.

Well the markets are headed up because the uncertainty about segwit is gone so I expect by August it will already be close to that. And I think the rest of the year it will do even better!!!

If like this is not impossible bitcoin prices until the end of this year will reach $5000, is that possible? I think that's probably because the bitcoin price in this year continues to improve and keep on increasing.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:59:41 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 12:27:58 AM by Jewell

If like this is not impossible bitcoin prices until the end of this year will reach $5000, is that possible? I think that's probably because the bitcoin price in this year continues to improve and keep on increasing.
yes that is very much possible, I think that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing, and I think within few moths the price of bitcoin will cross 4000$ very smoothly and it is also expected that at the end of this year the price of bitcoin will even cross 5000$ because people are too much confident about bitcoin and they are investing their money there in a large scale.
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 12:13:51 AM

By the end of this year we might hit $5000 actually, because the whales started to buy bitcoin with huge sums. They will affect bitcoin price very positively.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:25:43 AM

By the end of this year we might hit $5000 actually, because the whales started to buy bitcoin with huge sums. They will affect bitcoin price very positively.
There will be bigger surprises by the end of the year, the price that we are seeing now might double or tripple depending on
how the progress goes on. One thing is certain is that we will be able to see an increase regardless on how much it will be.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:37:06 AM

In my opinion nothing is impossible. Last week bitcoin was at the lowest point of $ 1,800 until back again to $ 2500 is almost up $ 1,000 now for $ 4,000 it will not take long. I think in the next month bitcoin will get stronger after hardfork
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:38:16 AM

Although it's hard to reach the $ 4000 price, but I guess that's possible. Well, if bitcoin gets past $ 3000 by the end of August or in september, it's likely that bitcoin prices will also go up, and it's possible to arrive at a price of $ 4000 by the end of the year.
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:09:34 AM

Although it's hard to reach the $ 4000 price, but I guess that's possible. Well, if bitcoin gets past $ 3000 by the end of August or in september, it's likely that bitcoin prices will also go up, and it's possible to arrive at a price of $ 4000 by the end of the year.
Well its possible since biycoin starte on amall amount before and now look how much it goes now,so heading to that amount can really happen especially now that it is implemented in some rich countries.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:56:05 AM

In my opinion nothing is impossible. Last week bitcoin was at the lowest point of $ 1,800 until back again to $ 2500 is almost up $ 1,000 now for $ 4,000 it will not take long. I think in the next month bitcoin will get stronger after hardfork

Few days ago it was all panic in the Bitcoin community when price seriously dipped to $1,700. Now that we see a good rally one can only hope for that break around the $3,000 resistance first as price will dance round it awhile before the cross. $4,000 may be easily achieved after the break.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:40:38 AM

It depends on the institutional investors. A lot of them dumped their BTC holdings, after getting scared of the August 1 scenario. And most of them are still thinking about their forward action plans. If they show their faith in BTC once more, then even $5,000 per coin can be achieved by the end of this year.
albertvert

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:45:34 AM

Ya you are correct. Why because the price of bitcoin is keeps on increasing due to the fact it's the King of all altcoin. So if you want to inverse means you can inverse Now.It will increase to 4000$  too.So it will give you huge return.

Few days ago it was all panic in the Bitcoin community when price seriously dipped to $1,700. Now that we see a good rally one can only hope for that break around the $3,000 resistance first as price will dance round it awhile before the cross. $4,000 may be easily achieved after the break.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:25:20 AM

Well i hope to see bitcoin with value of $4000 this year, i believe that it is reachable anytime now because many countries are now recognizing bitcoin so this is the best time to accumulate more bitcoin.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:39:13 PM

This is indeed the best investment. We can return the amount of our capital just by storing bitcoin. Maybe to reach 4000 $ is still possible and takes a lot of time. Because bitcoin in my opinion is very difficult to predict
I agree with you. It’s really great way of earning. I support your opinion that bitcoins have the potential to give us huge profit just by storing them in the wallets. Offline wallets are best options. Yep, bitcoins are quite unpredictable but still we all know that after every dump, there is a great pump. Next year they will definitely touch 4k dollar.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:30:37 AM

Bitcoin is a blessing to some of us here. We can testify, how since the beginning of this year that, we have make alot of return on our investment in bitcoin. I foreseeing bitcoin touching $4,000 before the end of October this year. Hope you join us in this less risk investment.
I'm sure that the bitcoin will be $4000 after the August 1. There is no doubt about that. The bitcoin will continue to gain more power and become more popular than before. It seems that the time comes that the bitcoin will rise again.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:14:19 AM

Bitcoin is a blessing to some of us here. We can testify, how since the beginning of this year that, we have make alot of return on our investment in bitcoin. I foreseeing bitcoin touching $4,000 before the end of October this year. Hope you join us in this less risk investment.
I'm sure that the bitcoin will be $4000 after the August 1. There is no doubt about that. The bitcoin will continue to gain more power and become more popular than before. It seems that the time comes that the bitcoin will rise again.

Yes if we will see bitcoin will reach $3000 before or after the correction it's not possible to hit $4000.
As bitcoin fluctuates every now and then all we can do is watch it grows and hold our coins tight for our future.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:52:04 AM

Yes if we will see bitcoin will reach $3000 before or after the correction it's not possible to hit $4000.
As bitcoin fluctuates every now and then all we can do is watch it grows and hold our coins tight for our future.

Let's leave it to speculation because Bitcoin can reach any price at any time irrespective of the circumstances, we just have to wait until the activation to see how things will turn out.
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:06:58 AM

Early,it was seen a little bit difficult for bitcoin to reach even $3000 due to FUD last weeks as a result of which bitcoin price fell down to $1850.But now,since the fear of hard fork has disappeared from investors,every one has started to rebuy bitcoins which has made its price to recover soon.After august 1,for sure,we could expect bitcoin to cross soon $4000 and by this year end,if this trend continues,bitcoin orice could even cross $4500.

Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:17:58 AM

i think after 1st August the price of bitcoin is going to hit 4000$ very smoothy i am sure that people are very confident about bitcoin and therefore they are still not selling their bitcoins but holding it for long time.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:26:37 AM

I'm not sure that the price will rise to $ 4,000, but the price very quickly will go up that's for sure. A lot of people traded their bitcoins or sell fearing consequences 1 Aug. When the situation becomes clearer, they will begin to buy bitcoin and the price will skyrocket, but then will decrease and everything will go at the same pace as before.
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:49:08 PM

There will be bigger surprises by the end of the year, the price that we are seeing now might double or tripple depending on
how the progress goes on. One thing is certain is that we will be able to see an increase regardless on how much it will be.

I do agree with your statement that bitcoin will intensively increase later this year. With the miners both bitmain and core signaling the activation and implementation of BIP91 bitcoin will be appearing prosperous without any split this coming August 1. Instead of bitcoins value going down it will be the opposite, bitcoins value will continue to rise up.  With the promise of big companies to accept bitcoin if a successful code will be implemented we can see a bright future ahead of us. And so $5000 is not very far to reach this year and possibly we can see much more than that. More power to bitcoins as we continue to be loyal and support it the value will continue to go up.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: