Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:17:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin heading to $4,000  (Read 21034 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:34:01 PM

August 1 almost make bitcoin value reach to $3000 and now it back to $2800..it's very unpredictable but I'm still having a positive mind that it can still increase to $4000 before the end of this year...surely investors are also hoping for that to happen..The trend of bitcoins shows that there is really a big chance that it will continue to appreciate let's just see what gonna happen in the coming months

Very unpredictable but those speculations out there are making a good choice for the new ones to get into bitcoin. As everyone is predicting that bitcoin's price is heading to the moon and it's skyrocketing very soon. Since August 1's awaited fork is already done, for sure there will be another one who are going to make new FUD.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:34:09 PM

August 1 almost make bitcoin value reach to $3000 and now it back to $2800..it's very unpredictable but I'm still having a positive mind that it can still increase to $4000 before the end of this year...surely investors are also hoping for that to happen..The trend of bitcoins shows that there is really a big chance that it will continue to appreciate let's just see what gonna happen in the coming months
At me in general surprisingly So now occurs, even for example with this fork or with occurrence of double Bitcoin. It seems to me that this is a very serious situation and there can be huge problems for users. Khacha chain of blocks should increase and problems should be solved unless for good.
Khailerdaz

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:35:41 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to some of us here. We can testify, how since the beginning of this year that, we have make alot of return on our investment in bitcoin. I foreseeing bitcoin touching $4,000 before the end of October this year. Hope you join us in this less risk investment.
Agree with you that bitcoin will $4000 in the month of October! I want to have bitcoin as soon as possible. What are we waiting for? Get up and find a job to make your money big or else find a signature campaign then I will surely it is the best you've got in your life.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:58:36 PM

After the fork successful maybe by end of the month it will be reach the prediction of yours but there are some struggle that bitcoin might face like there are kind of traders or holders that will dumped coins to get their profit big once they sell there bitcoins and wait again for the price to be drop and buy another tons of coins it just like they will pumped it to reach the price more expensive for the better future of those who uses bitcoin nowadays if bitcoin become the world successful currency it can be than to be accepted into local store or any online store as payment method.
Westinhome

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 10:21:19 AM

Wow if that happen we have a mercy from a bitcoin, I hope it would be happen so that i can cash out my bitcoin.
The traders of this well have a good opportunity for them.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:17:07 PM

I don't think Bitcoin is headed to 4000$ anytime in near future.bitcoin is showing very fast growth so I think the price of Bitcoin will be close to 3500$ by the end of 2017.
well we cannot say no to the price of the bitcoin because there are a lot of chances to happen we cannot predict bitcoin or any other currency in a negative way  because day by day the price of the bitcoin is increasing  and the number of bitcoin is also growing very fast  and after the decision of the august first the price of the bitcoin will grow a bit more because a lot of or we should say almost everyone was waiting for this day to see the change in the price  so we should hope maybe the price if the bitcoin will be larger than 4000$
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:34:09 PM

I don't think Bitcoin is headed to 4000$ anytime in near future.bitcoin is showing very fast growth so I think the price of Bitcoin will be close to 3500$ by the end of 2017.
well we cannot say no to the price of the bitcoin because there are a lot of chances to happen we cannot predict bitcoin or any other currency in a negative way  because day by day the price of the bitcoin is increasing  and the number of bitcoin is also growing very fast  and after the decision of the august first the price of the bitcoin will grow a bit more because a lot of or we should say almost everyone was waiting for this day to see the change in the price  so we should hope maybe the price if the bitcoin will be larger than 4000$
August 1st over but there is no improvement in Bitcoin price it is stable. But it affects to BCH the price is increasing like a sky rocket 100% increment. After this coin price stable at one price then Bitcoin price will take off so till that we have to wait. Now BCH time is going on it crossed $1000 in just 1 day. If we want to see BTC at $4000, then we must wait at least 3 to 4 months or up to this year end.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:34:15 AM

Yes i think, even though split happened i still believe on bitcoin. Though bitcoin will experience some struggle just to reach this point but at the end bitcoin will always prevail. Time to accumulate more bitcoin for me because my future with bitcoin is really bright.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:11:35 AM

Bitcoins are absolutely going to touch this value in the closing months of this year. The increasing popularity and usage of bitcoins will definitely help them in reaching this target. Besides they are getting legalized in many states, also getting accepted as payments by international airlines. In short, bitcoins are gaining acceptance around the world which will eventually increase its value.
fer3219

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:24:45 AM

4k is too much, maybe will be around 3k - 3.2k by end of october
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:22:46 PM

Bitcoin is showing growth at a very fast rate and i believe that at this rate of growth, Bitcoin will cross the 4000$ mark by end of
this year or so.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:28:44 PM

Bitcoin is showing growth at a very fast rate and i believe that at this rate of growth, Bitcoin will cross the 4000$ mark by end of
this year or so.

I think its the other way around. Since Bitcoin is growing very fast in the past months then the result is Bitcoin stabilizing its price which is greater than $2k but less than $3k. We can't say for sure that Bitcoin would reach $4k since it hadn't reach $3k so we just need to wait for it to reach this before we begin speculating $4k.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:49:22 PM

I think it's possible but I will put it in the end of the year not this October, for Bitcoin after the fork is not rapidly increasing but it is still, not a fast enough to mark the said prediction on October. But will see, as bitcoin is so unpredictable at this moment. A big event is needed to its advantage to strengthen its fast phase increase.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:51:27 PM

this year or so.

I think its the other way around. Since Bitcoin is growing very fast in the past months then the result is Bitcoin stabilizing its price which is greater than $2k but less than $3k. We can't say for sure that Bitcoin would reach $4k since it hadn't reach $3k so we just need to wait for it to reach this before we begin speculating $4k.

I see it similar: To reach the 4K we have to touch the 3K first. And I am not so sure about that either.
In my opinion btc will move at about the price range it has at the moment.
If a real boost from the fork would follow, I suppose it would have happened by now.
But hey, the level we have right now is more than a success!
Jafri101

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:50:29 AM

You should check the price of bitcoin today. it has crossed 3100$ mark and heading quickly towards 4000$ by the end of this August month. I beleive it will surely cross 6000$ by the end of this year.. So its a golden chance for the investors.
Best of luck.
cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:15:31 AM

You should check the price of bitcoin today. it has crossed 3100$ mark and heading quickly towards 4000$ by the end of this August month. I beleive it will surely cross 6000$ by the end of this year.. So its a golden chance for the investors.
Best of luck.
- The script has happened, bitcoin cash is a trap to make money. And now money earned from bitcoin cash has been invested in bitcoin, that also means the price of bitcoin will increase rapidly in the coming time
- At present, bitcoin has reached the value $ 3100 again, sooner or later, it will also reach $ 4,000. Nothing can stop it at this time, what we need to do is wait and in the future we will become rich with bitcoin
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:19:02 AM

That would be beautiful, and well deserved for the best storage of value in the world.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:25:07 AM

The new target is $ 4,000. I believe too. I think 1 August was supported. But reflected positively. A new uptrend will be coming. We could be involved in it. It is more logical to invest our investments carefully and populate. Smiley good luck dudes. Wink
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:27:21 AM

Bitcoin already over at $3000 and this will continue to stay at $3000, $4000 may be touched by the end of this month. let's see!
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:56:06 AM

The new target is $ 4,000. I believe too. I think 1 August was supported. But reflected positively. A new uptrend will be coming. We could be involved in it. It is more logical to invest our investments carefully and populate. Smiley good luck dudes. Wink
This very possible! BitCoin is going to the moon and only looking $4000 cap reach..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: