Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:27:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin heading to $4,000  (Read 21034 times)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:39:17 PM

Me either just like what I said, I'm expecting that it be longer but it's truly fast. The increase was happening very fast and I'm pretty sure that we will see the price of bitcoin at a very high price. And not just $4,000, I think that the speculations published on news btc websites are helping too, some says that it can go high, $10,000.

There seems to be strong resistance at $3,200 levels. This might be due to the seizure of BTC-e. We still don't know how much the users lost, but I assume  that the losses may be upwards of BTC100,000. BTC-e was one of the oldest exchanges around, and a lot of the Bitcoin millionaires were using that exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 12:43:08 PM

Does not seem to have to wait until the end of the month to touch $4000, I think if this increase continues consistently it will only take another week to touch $4000.
Is now touching $32++

We are about to see it very soon and I'm expecting that it will take time but base on what I can see, it's getting faster than ever. I would love to see bitcoin reach $4,000 earlier at 20's of August. And when that happens then that's going to be another ATH for this and hope that all this year positive charts for bitcoin.
Truly a very impressive result, recently it touches $3200 that all time high. I don't expected such of extra performance, but skyrocketing after segwit events, no bad impact the value of the digital currency then next target $4K cap.

Me either just like what I said, I'm expecting that it be longer but it's truly fast. The increase was happening very fast and I'm pretty sure that we will see the price of bitcoin at a very high price. And not just $4,000, I think that the speculations published on news btc websites are helping too, some says that it can go high, $10,000.

more users have been participating in our bitcoin community, then the value of bitcoin gets higher and higher. They got interested on the value, what a shocking progress. Maybe in 2018 the bitcoin value will reach into 5000$, i hope so.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:05:29 PM

Obviously, Bitcoin will reach $4000 soon. Bitcoin is now most popular Altcoin in the world. Most of the people who are added with cryptocurrency are using Bitcoin. And Bitcoin value is going to so high day by day. I think within a couple of month Bitcoin will cross $5k. And you know that It's possible  Cool
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:45:40 PM

Bitcoin has crossed the 3300$ price line and i believe that at this rate of growth we can expect the rate of Bitcoin to cross the 4000$ mark by end of this year for sure.
JemmaColin

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:57:26 PM

Bitcoin has crossed the 3300$ price line and i believe that at this rate of growth we can expect the rate of Bitcoin to cross the 4000$ mark by end of this year for sure.

By the end of the year - probably cross. But in the coming days it is logical to expect a price reduction. But this is also very good, because we will have a chance to buy coins at a cheap price
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:06:25 PM

By the end of the year - probably cross. But in the coming days it is logical to expect a price reduction. But this is also very good, because we will have a chance to buy coins at a cheap price
well market will fluctuate so better to be ready before it will sky high again, for me hitting 4k will be met as early as think of it, the movements and support
level really forcing the value to keep rising up so some downfall would be a good opportunity to join the ride.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:44:08 PM

Why you need another five months to cover merely $700 ? There are any reasons behind that ?
I guess you do not understand the power of bitcoin adoption even you are well aware how quickly bitcoin has reached $3300 from $1000.

I am expecting bitcoin prices to reach $4000 when segwit will be activated. Segwit activation is going to happen by august 8. This current rally from $2800 to $3300 had happened due to this reason.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:18:23 PM

Why you need another five months to cover merely $700 ? There are any reasons behind that ?
I guess you do not understand the power of bitcoin adoption even you are well aware how quickly bitcoin has reached $3300 from $1000.

I am expecting bitcoin prices to reach $4000 when segwit will be activated. Segwit activation is going to happen by august 8. This current rally from $2800 to $3300 had happened due to this reason.

Not really, people just speculate that is why it went up. Going to $4,000 might be far and would probably take a year. Last year there was only a steady growth and not really like how we are experiencing now. Maybe right now is the peak of bitcoins sudden price growth spurt and we might see another stead increase like before. It's really hard to predict bitcoins and we can only speculate.
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 06:26:23 PM

Yes bitcoin is really a blessing to all of us for me it gives additional income to support my expenses. I really love working for bitcoin and I'm also hoping that it's value get higher and higher as time goes by.. i want to invest more to bitcoin because I'm very positive that it will continue to rise and give good return to all investors like me... i hope that at the end of this year it could reach to $5000...
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:49:31 PM

I have the same expectations from the bitcoins. They are definitely going to touch 4k dollars after the execution of the Segwit. I don’t think so there is any reason for bitcoins to dump in the coming months. All the bitcoin holders are going to be rich in the end of this year.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:17:37 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 07:59:54 PM by jvdp

I have the same expectations from the bitcoins. They are definitely going to touch 4k dollars after the execution of the Segwit. I don’t think so there is any reason for bitcoins to dump in the coming months. All the bitcoin holders are going to be rich in the end of this year.

I too expecting to reach 4000$ and above because today rate of the bitcoin was near 3300. So easily it reach  4000$ and above .Segwit  activation complserly  happen in near by 8th august .so there is no  changes  and doubt to others

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:00:05 PM

I think you cannot wait 1 month more. I think the possible price of bitcoin at 4000 dollars will be september . Because possible price of bitcoin in this month will be 3500 dollars and for sure before end of this year will be 5000 dollars each bitcoin will be possible.
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:50:53 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 01:14:35 AM by Zenithar

yes that is right that bitcoin already crossed 3300$ and therefore we have only left 700$ to reach to 4000$, and i think that is not such a difficult job for bitcoin to cross that limit, bitcoin can reach to 4000$ in next few days. therefore i think those people who still do not purchase bitcoin should try to buy bitcoin in the present time and  hold it for the price increase.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:02:45 PM

I too expecting to reach 4000$ and above because today rate of the bitcoin was near 3300. So easily it reach  4000$ and above ..segwit  activation complserly  happen in near by 8th august .so there is no  changes  and doubt to others
herfo
to me i think now we are very close to 4000$. i think most of the people are expecting that the price of bitcoin do not have to stay here at 4000$, but it will continue increasing for a long time and it is expected that at the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin will cross 5000$, therefore i think we should to buy  more bitcoin in current price.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:54:40 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 02:19:17 AM by bncbnc

I too expecting to reach 4000$ and above because today rate of the bitcoin was near 3300. So easily it reach  4000$ and above ..segwit i activation complserly  happen in near by 8th august .so there is no  changes  and doubt to others
to me i think now we are very close to 4000$. i think most of the people are expecting that the price of bitcoin do not have to stay here at 4000$, but it will continue increasing for a long time and it is expected that at the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin will cross 5000$, therefore i think we should to buy  more bitcoin in current price.
yes that is right that we are very close to 4000$ and we can cross that limit at any time. i think bitcoin price can reach to 4000$ in a single day, but i think that people are expecting that the price of bitcoin will not stay here but will proceed further and will give us a good profit after some time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:45:16 AM

yes that is right that bitcoin already crossed 3300$ and therefore we have only left 700$ to reach to 4000$, and i think that is not such a difficult job for bitcoin to cross that limit, bitcoin can reach to 4000$ in next few days.
This month we can cross that $4,000 as we have a good price entrance for this month and people will continue buying until the segwit
is activated. Just hold on as the price will continue to rise, it will never gonna go dump again unless there is another big news that will influence the price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:40:40 AM

This is a very crazy pumping. First is $2000 then going to $4000. I can feel the future where it will soar higher. I hope the price of bitcoin will never stop rising. Let us pray for the $100,000 mark value.
FintechEU

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:42:29 AM

This is a very crazy pumping. First is $2000 then going to $4000. I can feel the future where it will soar higher. I hope the price of bitcoin will never stop rising. Let us pray for the $100,000 mark value.

Lol.. 100k not this time I think Smiley But 4k seems to be real before long dump Smiley
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:55:49 AM

I also predict the price of bitcoin will reach $4000 this year. Can only hoping it will happen and the investment we plant will gain a great profit. I don't think bitcoin will drop below $2000 anymore. This is an amazing history for bitcoin prices so far, hopefully bitcoin can continue to make many peoples become more income or push a finances and very profitable.
FintechEU

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:07:38 AM

I also predict the price of bitcoin will reach $4000 this year. Can only hoping it will happen and the investment we plant will gain a great profit. I don't think bitcoin will drop below $2000 anymore. This is an amazing history for bitcoin prices so far, hopefully bitcoin can continue to make many peoples become more income or push a finances and very profitable.

It mostly depends on withdrawal of coins which were raised on ICOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: