Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:07:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: could bitcoin be replaced by another crypto currency?  (Read 11951 times)
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 12:45:07 PM

Although difficult, because of how entrenched it is now in the minds of those who partake in Cryptos. The answer is a resounding yes. Something better COULD come along and replace it.

kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

Although difficult, because of how entrenched it is now in the minds of those who partake in Cryptos. The answer is a resounding yes. Something better COULD come along and replace it.

the possibility will always exist to shift the function of bitcoin by other crypto, but if the population of bitcoin users continues to decline and the fact that the current population of bitcoin users in various countries continues to experience a good improvement to date
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:39:56 AM

may be. if bitcoin stops developing and can not adjust to the development of the times, I think bitcoin will be quickly replaced by other coins that are more adaptable.
I don’t think so there is a coin which is more adaptable than bitcoins. Altcoins do not have tendency to beat bitcoins in any context. Bitcoins will definitely keep updating and the team is undoubtedly going to bring some awesome changes with time to keep investors interested in bitcoins.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:53:47 PM

may be. if bitcoin stops developing and can not adjust to the development of the times, I think bitcoin will be quickly replaced by other coins that are more adaptable.
I don’t think so there is a coin which is more adaptable than bitcoins. Altcoins do not have tendency to beat bitcoins in any context. Bitcoins will definitely keep updating and the team is undoubtedly going to bring some awesome changes with time to keep investors interested in bitcoins.
Altcoins means a lot of alternative coin and there is a chance that one of those altcoins will replaced bitcoin in the future because of the better features and also the community that will become bigger than bitcoin. Those two are the major reasons for a coin to get a lot of popularity and i think that it is so easy for a good and strong altcoin to replaced bitcoin in the future.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 02:18:04 PM

It is not possible for any crypto currency to replace BTC as this coin already proved its value and approved by many countries as legal currency. People have more faith on BTC rather then any altcoin and no altcoin showing its strength to beat this coin in near future. No one can predict the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:07:04 PM

Yes its possible to other currencies to replace bitcoin because if bitcoin cannot sustain the market demands people will divert to a currencies which price is stable and can supply the demand of the market. As we all know there is only limited supply of bitcoin in the circulation so it should be always active and continue growing
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:23:42 PM

Bitcoin is being more and more famous it is increasing the worth and the price!  Bitcoin is the number one currency; I don’t think that any other currency could replace it. You can say anything about this so if we look at the price of the bitcoin then we will see the bitcoin currency gained a lot of fame more than the other crypto currencies so no currency can ever replace bitcoin according to me, it has the potential to grow and it will gain more and more fame.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:20:47 AM

This world is a competition, who can't compete with others will be replaced. Bitcoin is the same. So there is a chance another crypto currency will replace bitcoin if Bitcoin stop upgrading , improving. The dead of Nokia is an real example for this.
the world is a place full of competition and no brand or product can stay longer in the international market if it is stubborn enough not to change with time. We need to keep supporting bitcoins if we really want to see them for a longer time and the team should also keep making changes so that people don’t get bored with bitcoins.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:18:41 AM

i do this question because i´ve read in this website issues with bitcoin, slow mining process, high fees, etc. and i´ve read too good reviews of some altcoins, ethereum (smart contracts), ripple (for transfers between banks), dash and nem. these altcoins called 2.0. could bitcoin become just in future virtual gold reserved to companies and rich people?
Not necessarily only the rich need to possess bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin wasn't developed for that purpose ,and bitcoin is referred as virtual gold, so not a lot of rich people own or use bitcoin ,so you and most of the people who currently use it have a chance of being a millionaire.
And about bitcoin being replaced by another altcoin it's possible for such a case to be valid.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:34:40 AM

the world is a place full of competition and no brand or product can stay longer in the international market if it is stubborn enough not to change with time. We need to keep supporting bitcoins if we really want to see them for a longer time and the team should also keep making changes so that people don’t get bored with bitcoins.

I have seen some companies before who are so famous with their products and then when innovation comes, they refuse to change and so now their company is already close and their product is not that famous anymore. Those people,things,companies that remain stagnant despite the change would not progress and this could be applied to bitcoin as well. Bitcoin may need to have updates from time to time so that people would continue to use it because once people shift their attention to something else then maybe its the time we say goodbye to it so we as a community should continue supporting , promoting and using it to make others be aware of it. It might be replace by another currency in the future because we never know what the future will be.

audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:50:03 AM

Based on what I have read there's a lot of crypto currencies in the market and as of today bitcoin is still the number one crypto, the possibility that it can be replace by another currency is lease likely to happen since it is consider to be the mother of all crypto, the moment it will lose its value it will affect other currencies and may also lose their current value which means no crypto can replace bitcoin.
vok-wok_hok

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:55:50 AM

Based on what I have read there's a lot of crypto currencies in the market and as of today bitcoin is still the number one crypto, the possibility that it can be replace by another currency is lease likely to happen since it is consider to be the mother of all crypto, the moment it will lose its value it will affect other currencies and may also lose their current value which means no crypto can replace bitcoin.

No one can be sure of the development of bitcoins or other crypto currencies because they are not regulated by anyone and develop only on user activity. It all depends on what kind of crypto currency the majority chooses.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:42:24 AM

Nothing is perfect, and certainly someday there will be better and perfect coins than bitcoin. just waiting time, maybe a good coin and can replace bitcoin is Ethereum and waves.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:26:09 PM

Nothing is perfect, and certainly someday there will be better and perfect coins than bitcoin. just waiting time, maybe a good coin and can replace bitcoin is Ethereum and waves.
Waves cannot replace the bitcoin because it doesn't have a solid system and its community is not so big so it will not become easy for the waves to replace bitcoin and i think the currency or cryptocurrency that will replace bitcoin is not yet here and it will launch in the future and that will become a better coin than bitcoin and it will have more and more users that will make the users of bitcoin abandon the bitcoin system.
adiksau0414

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:38:02 PM

As of now, bitcoins still on the top at its equivalent. I guess in the future there's a big possibilities that there's some ctyptocurrencies atleast be a threat to bitcoins. It may not surpass bitcoin but the possible effect to bitcoin is very relevant.

Kyotric

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:46:12 PM

Definitely. All people saying no are delusional.

Bitcoin does have first-movers advantage. The mainstream public has heard about Bitcoin but doesn't quite understand it yet.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:54:44 PM

100% it could be, but at this point, it would be a huge huge challenge, given how entrenched Bitcoin is.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:56:49 PM

i do this question because i´ve read in this website issues with bitcoin, slow mining process, high fees, etc. and i´ve read too good reviews of some altcoins, ethereum (smart contracts), ripple (for transfers between banks), dash and nem. these altcoins called 2.0. could bitcoin become just in future virtual gold reserved to companies and rich people?
In my own opinion, there is a less chance that bitcoin could be replace by another cryptocurrency because bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency and it is mostly used by everyone than other cryptocurrency. That's why bitcoin has a chance to be the future currency according to some articles.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:57:17 PM

I can't say that it will be impossible since all cryptocurrency are only dependent on the demand in terms of each of its market value. So there's a possibility, especially if there'll be a coin that will be more indemand than Bitcoin and will also have a more expensive price than Bitcoin. If this would happen, it will be more profitable and surely, lots of Bitcoin users will transfer into it that would result to total defeat.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:52:17 PM

I think NO. because last august 1 there is a news regarding bitcoin split. Maybe it wouldn't replace but instead it would split by another currency that's why BCC exists today. BCC is another type of currency. But I must prefer in bitcoin because I know that it couldn't replace by other and also it is the strongest in all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: