Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:12:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: could bitcoin be replaced by another crypto currency?  (Read 11951 times)
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:12:48 AM

i do this question because i´ve read in this website issues with bitcoin, slow mining process, high fees, etc. and i´ve read too good reviews of some altcoins, ethereum (smart contracts), ripple (for transfers between banks), dash and nem. these altcoins called 2.0. could bitcoin become just in future virtual gold reserved to companies and rich people?
Bitcoin for me will always be the strongest among all cryptos seeing the market cap bitcoin  is leading as always, though ETH follows but i dont think it would be replaced by etherium or any other cryptocurrencies.Bitcoin have just started in some countries and it will continue to spread,through its popularity that continues to grow there is a great posibilty that it will be more stronger as time goes by.

Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:24:07 AM

We will possibly see this in the future. Someday the fees will get too high or something else will happen and we will just have to "evolve".
For me it is possible that bitcoin can replaced by another crypto currency, because we all know that nothing is permanent in this world were living, And there many crypto currency who are also blooming so we dont know what will happen in the future, but if the bitcoin will continue to rise again i think the other crypto currency will be hard to replaced bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:41:22 AM

We will possibly see this in the future. Someday the fees will get too high or something else will happen and we will just have to "evolve".
No its not, bitcoin can not be replaced by another crypto currency, because in many years that bitcoin is running it is dominating all others crypto currency, Bitcoin price is increasing year by year, eventhough there have some time that bitcoin decreases its value but it is just for a short time and  then bitcoin will be back on top.

Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:01:53 PM

No its not, bitcoin can not be replaced by another crypto currency, because in many years that bitcoin is running it is dominating all others crypto currency, Bitcoin price is increasing year by year, eventhough there have some time that bitcoin decreases its value but it is just for a short time and  then bitcoin will be back on top.

Yes that's really true. There come a time that bitcoin price will decrease and it will also made us to be in panic especially if we are just new to this. But we need to keep on trusting that bitcoin will rise up again. Maybe now it decreases but after this month or maybe in the year 2018, we will also be surprised of the price increase of bitcoin. Just like the price of oil in the world market, sometimes it is high sometimes it is low. Just like bitcoin the price is unstable.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:05:40 PM

i do this question because i´ve read in this website issues with bitcoin, slow mining process, high fees, etc. and i´ve read too good reviews of some altcoins, ethereum (smart contracts), ripple (for transfers between banks), dash and nem. these altcoins called 2.0. could bitcoin become just in future virtual gold reserved to companies and rich people?
I don't think so because bitcoin is very strong and there it seems that there is no altcoin that match to the bitcoin. I am sure that the bitcoin will take the no.1 place in the cryptocurrency forever. I am very sure with my stand!

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:14:08 PM

bitcoin could be replaced by another crypto currency and i think right now bitcoin cash is trying to replace the position and still increase on the coinmarketcap. but if bitcoin can give more value or at least the price can increase back and i am sure the price can increase, then bitcoin can not be replaced by other crypto currency. bitcoin will be make some innovations to make sure to be the leader of crypto currency by doing some maintenance in every where.

I don't think bitcoin cash can replace the bitcoin because i heard that bitcoin has the most secured and perfect structure than all other crypto if bitcoin fails i don't thin any other coin will make it to that place.Yeah the growth of bitcoin cash is rapid for the last three days but now the price of bitcoin is recovering from its fall so i think bitcoin will be the king always.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:35:28 PM

bitcoin could be replaced by another crypto currency and i think right now bitcoin cash is trying to replace the position and still increase on the coinmarketcap. but if bitcoin can give more value or at least the price can increase back and i am sure the price can increase, then bitcoin can not be replaced by other crypto currency. bitcoin will be make some innovations to make sure to be the leader of crypto currency by doing some maintenance in every where.

I don't think bitcoin cash can replace the bitcoin because i heard that bitcoin has the most secured and perfect structure than all other crypto if bitcoin fails i don't thin any other coin will make it to that place.Yeah the growth of bitcoin cash is rapid for the last three days but now the price of bitcoin is recovering from its fall so i think bitcoin will be the king always.
Really? You do not let the value of Bitcoin control your mind, you do not know the cryptocurrency world has many altcoins have enough power, technology, platform can replace Bitcoin. But the fact, almost the newbie of cryptocurrency just know the value mean the power of cryptocurrency.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:08:38 PM

Well, it is a possibility that can happen in the future but one cannot tell when exactly such a thing will happen and which of the particular coin will be the one to take over Bitcoin if it will ever happen. It may likely take time for such a thing to come to fulfilment because so many people will need to be convinced of what the coins has to offer that is different from what Bitcoin can offer or its features.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:10:45 AM

Well, it is a possibility that can happen in the future but one cannot tell when exactly such a thing will happen and which of the particular coin will be the one to take over Bitcoin if it will ever happen. It may likely take time for such a thing to come to fulfilment because so many people will need to be convinced of what the coins has to offer that is different from what Bitcoin can offer or its features.
yes I believe that bitcoin will not always be number one because there are still many altcoin that have great potential in the future. it's just that it all takes a long time for it because for now bitcoin to be the best in cryptocurrency

ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:58:35 PM

Bitcoin can not be replaced by another cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is the best form of sound money that will ever be. Sound money can't be changed or tampered with and Bitcoin is just that and these other's are not like that.
You can't be so sure about that. We can't really tell what the future holds. In the world of cryptocurrencies, anything can change and it can change rapidly. A cryptocurrency replacing bitcoin in the future still has the possibility to happen. Maybe it can happen in the future or maybe not.
NOPE, it is not possible at all. Though crypto market is volatile but there is no currency that is as old as bitcoin is. No other currency is well established like bitcoin in the world of digital currencies so it is really absurd to think that some other crypto currency will be able to replace bitcoin sooner or later. Bitcoin is going to maintain its position s the most successful and wanted digital coin.
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:05:12 PM

There's a possibly about that because right now due to the highloads of the blockchain network miner fee keeps higher and higher by the result of that it takes time that your btc will deposit in your account.
explosion

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:03:35 PM

I really believe in Ethereum and I hope in the future it will dictate the direction in the cryptocurrencies market. The majority of great projects is made on Ethereum blockchain. And bitcoin is on;y supported by rumors and hype
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:18:54 AM

Bitcoin is the best digital currency in the world right now and I think ha it can maintain its position even for too long because it is a developed currency due to its much importance and demand in the market. People are using bitcoin rather than paper money due to its  benefits. I think no other currency can replace bitcoin because it has achieved such a position, whose replacement is almost impossible.
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:16:59 PM

I really believe in Ethereum and I hope in the future it will dictate the direction in the cryptocurrencies market. The majority of great projects is made on Ethereum blockchain. And bitcoin is on;y supported by rumors and hype
There are huge numbers of the crypto currencies yet Bitcoin is on the best and its is a result of its high security framework and its quickly expanding costs and all the more no other crypto currency can resemble Bitcoin so its appears to be incomprehensible that Bitcoin could be supplanted by the some other crypto currency .

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
N1C39UY

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:09:28 PM

more efficient currencies will come along, litecoin could be one of the daily used currencies for example. But I think that in the future with lightning network and atomic swaps coming you will be able to pay with almost any cryptocurrency since you could just swap it out for the currency they accept in the store in seconds.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:34:28 PM

Bitcoin being replaced by other cryptocurrencies is obviously possible. I believe new coins will be launched into in to the system by countries as there own country specific cryptocurrency after the Blockchain network being vastly accepted. So at that point it might be possible for us to see Bitcoin being overtaken. But it will never loose its integrity and support as its the primary of all and for Bitcoin itself we might see this possibility.
noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:57:40 PM

It was possible because in this world there was no permanent , in comes to technology there will always be an improvement we always want the best , I actually think that ethereum might overstep bitcoin in the next 10 years.
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:22:58 AM

There is a possibility that another cryptocurrency could outshine bitcoin in the years to come. But no matter what happen still bitcoin has already been mark in the history that it became the number cryptocurrency. This instance cannot be controlled since change is inevitable.

Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:30:46 AM

I guess there is a possibility, who knows. But I think it only happens when there will be a big event that would cause the downfall of bitcoin which will make people dump it at choose the other coin specially ethereum. And that would take time before it happen because today bitcoin gained the trust of the people.
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:32:12 AM

anything is possible as long as there in the competition in the market there will always be someone to be toppled down or something to beat.  so it is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: