Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: could bitcoin be replaced by another crypto currency?  (Read 11951 times)
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:34:41 PM

No,Bitcoin couldn't replaced by another crypto currency. I think, in the world Bitcoin is known as the mother of all crypto currency. It is more profitable than all other crypto currency and the people who is related to crypto currency world know this information very well.So,it is impossible to replace Bitcoin by other crypto currency

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:39:28 PM

The market capitalization of the bitcoin is really high and I believe that there is no altcoin that can surpassed the market capitalization of the bitcoin. Bitcoin will stay no.1 in the cryptocurrency world forever. 

hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:19:31 PM

Often different project were getting into existence with varied accessibility features. But none were that solid as bitcoin in terms of growth. This gives me a belief that, however advancement take place bitcoin will lead the track and nothing is gonna replace bitcoin.
I don’t think so this is possible at all. We all know that other crypto currencies which are altcoins are strongly dependent on bitcoin for their dumps and pumps. These altcoins are all the time following the footprints of bitcoin in order to stay stable in the market. Even the leader of altcoins which is eth is again relaying on bitcoin for its market value. Bitcoin is the future of the crypto currencies and it is never ever going to be dead.
No, you are wrong. Nothing can exist forever. The owner of the world is human can not do that, why do other things can do that? Nature and the earth can be destroyed by humans, so, a currency used by the human why not die someday. As long as no one uses this currency, it will be die, simple!
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:51:00 PM

You never know what is going to happen the next moment in the world of crypto — it depends on hundreds of factors and you cannot know about all of them. I think Litecoin and DASH are the currencies that can be chosen by more people for transactions and operations, and with time they can really become as popular as Bitcoin. But nothing will replace BTC the next 2 years.
0bc0rdate

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:03:34 AM

purchasing btcin it doesn't haveoto be now neither wait and never commit something is okay .... nobody should be in need of assistance to purchase bitcoini
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

several other cryptocurrencies have good indicators and they are predicted by a good future...maybe something will become better than bitcoin
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:12:16 AM

Bitcoin already edged the other cryptocurrencies and they are already left behind just looking at the price. But no one knows, many big investors still continue to buy other alt coins. There are many potential and rising coins out there so let's see if they could match bitcoins in the future.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:32:26 AM

IMO as long as bitcoin can avoid a catastrophic crash, it will remain the dominant cryptocurrency for having established itself as #1 so early in the game. Despite other coins having better features, bitcoin has the top spot in the consumers mind, like Coca-Cola. Not to say we won't have strong #2s and #3s - there will always be Pepsi, but it will be very difficult for any other coin to knock bitcoin from its throne. The mystery of Satoshi just adds to the allure of bitcoin. Stories are important.

A good example is the QWERTY keyboard. It's known to be slower and inefficient compared to other keyboard layouts (Dvorak and KALQ) but we're still using QWERTY and probably will for as long as keyboards exist. QWERTY got ahead in people's minds and no one cares enough to switch, so manufacturers continue making QWERTY keyboards. The same could be said for the internal combustion engine that was created in 1859 and is just now starting to lose popularity even though the electric motor came out first https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_motor

When your Mom goes to her financial advisor and asks about investing in bitcoin, they're going to sell her bitcoin tried and true, and maybe some ether. Not some high risk alt. Coke and Pepsi.

Again, the crash would have to be so massive as to completely destroy people's trust in the system and scare off the hoard of people who would otherwise happily buy in at almost any level below where we are now, and even then, the resilience shown by the community in the past leads me to believe we could bring it back from anything short of the eventual heat death of the universe.

Every day new coins come with a huge potential, such as DASH and Monero, and even our noblest currencies such as LTC and Etherium, but we must note that the BTC is a milestone in innovation.

The chances of him being replaced in the market are minimal, we have problems with him and obviously as transactions with extremely expensive and time consuming rates, but I believe that with the coming of LN we can correct or ameliorate these two problems and thus start a new payment era , whether small payments or large payments.
glockdog91

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:34:30 AM

Absolutely yes if the development team chose the wrong way to developing Bitcoin. It would become worthless and other crypto currency will replace it.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:36:37 AM

The market capitalization of the bitcoin is really high and I believe that there is no altcoin that can surpassed the market capitalization of the bitcoin. Bitcoin will stay no.1 in the cryptocurrency world forever. 

For next couple of years there does not seems to be any altcoin which can surpass the bitcoin market capitalization. Also currently its the bitcoin that is driving the rice of altcoins. In coming years if the transaction fees keep on rising then certainly there would be some scope for other coins to make the news in the market with the rise in demand as people may start switching to other coins and use it regularly rather than using btc.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:08:55 AM

Now, this is something already expected, especially, with bitcoin's success. However, BTC is dominant in its own industry, so it might be little difficult for other cryptocurrencies to best it.
It is possible that a cryptocurrency just like Ethereum can come out one day to replace Bitcoin. Yes, I know Bitcoin is the first and seems to be dominant, but the chances of it being replaced is not impossible. Though I do think it will be difficult as of now, maybe it will be after all Bitcoin is mined, people might begin to search for another good coin to get into and start mining it. Let’s just watch and see.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:47:52 AM

i do this question because i´ve read in this website issues with bitcoin, slow mining process, high fees, etc. and i´ve read too good reviews of some altcoins, ethereum (smart contracts), ripple (for transfers between banks), dash and nem. these altcoins called 2.0. could bitcoin become just in future virtual gold reserved to companies and rich people?
As of now i thinks bitcoins is irreplaceable ,because of its huge value now in exchange market. the value now of bitcoins runs approximately to $9000-$10000 compare to the other kinds of coins or altcoins.this is the highest pump in the history of bitcoins, since the first time that it was proposed in the blockchain market.

kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:50:45 PM

There is nothing ideal, and certainly at some point you will see much better and excellent cash than bitcoin. just waiting around time, perhaps a good coin and may substitute bitcoin is Ethereum and surf.
That won't be happening. Everything depends on the community. The better the community, the higher the value of a coin will be with better demands. Bitcoin has its own advantage as being the first crypto currency. We have a very strong community with just a little ups and downs. So no currency can take down bitcoin as long as the community stays strong.
World is not praising technology and everyone want to earn as much as they can bitcoin is far better than every crypto currency and there is no second opinion that bitcoin is praised just because of its profit giving nature and world don’t want to know what is at the back end all they want to earn a millionaire making profit and bitcoin owes capabilities to give people such an high profit and investing in alts is useless now.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:12:39 PM

i do this question because i´ve read in this website issues with bitcoin, slow mining process, high fees, etc. and i´ve read too good reviews of some altcoins, ethereum (smart contracts), ripple (for transfers between banks), dash and nem. these altcoins called 2.0. could bitcoin become just in future virtual gold reserved to companies and rich people?

There is always that ineluctable possibility that it can be replaced, with bitcoins current success and popularity
it still has that uncertainty to what direction it might really end up with. There are new coins and other cryptocurrency
that are emerging and are manifesting strong potential today. But i believe bitcoin is here to stay, it's journey has just
started to get more interesting. It's the pioneer and innovator of the cryptocurrency phenomenon that plenty of
us are indulging.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:45:11 PM

As of now i thinks bitcoins is irreplaceable ,because of its huge value now in exchange market. the value now of bitcoins runs approximately to $9000-$10000 compare to the other kinds of coins or altcoins.this is the highest pump in the history of bitcoins, since the first time that it was proposed in the blockchain market.
bitcoin might get switched to a big thing in investment field not currency anymore.

as huge value doesn't mean it irreplaceable for me. other alt coins more effective as a currency. low fees , faster confirmation etc are the reason of course. people even feel so fear when they spend their bitcoin as they prefer to wait until it has higher value, then when they could spend it ? as the point of a currency are to spend it often.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mr_stark

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 02:12:36 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency. I don't think any other crypto currency can stand next to the Bitcoin. It's king of all coin. Because of slow mining process and higher demand it's rising day by day. So you can't say in future anything will go to the hight that BTC has already reached. There is another aspect that anything can happen at any moment in crypto world. Practically it's not possible but who knows what's going to happen.  Grin
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:24:08 PM

bitcoin might get switched to a big thing in investment field not currency anymore.

as huge value doesn't mean it irreplaceable for me. other alt coins more effective as a currency. low fees , faster confirmation etc are the reason of course. people even feel so fear when they spend their bitcoin as they prefer to wait until it has higher value, then when they could spend it ? as the point of a currency are to spend it often.
I agree on the fact that bitcoin is majorly being treated as a form of investment rather than on a currency which most people are always longing about the profits that they would made which isnt really a characteristic of a currency which we know a currency do active being spend and use but things are opposite which we do able to see now on where people do hold and accumulate as much as they can because they do see the possibilities on making more money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
krampus854

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:27:06 PM

for me it cannot be, because if the bitcoin price increase meaning there are still many people who are still buying it and if bitcoin increases continuously for sure there will be more investors will buy, repeat.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:38:58 PM

On the basis of present scenario I don't think it is possible for any other crypto currency to replace Bitcoin .Bitcoin in terms of price, popularity, demand and facilities is at number one position.It's current price is 11000$ which is far more than any other crypto currency.It's growth rate is unmatchable. No other crypto currency can provide us with the amount of special facilities that Bitcoin provide us .So according to me it is difficult for any other crypto currency to replace Bitcoin.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:48:46 PM

A very good question. Bitcoin is currently the most valuable currency, with rates reaching over $11,000. But the future will probably have another crypto to replace this one. So I not only invest in Bitcoin but also invest in Altcoin and Token to make a big profit because the growth of Bitcoin is slowing down over time.  Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: