Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:16:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?  (Read 28795 times)
leonardian_project

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

Though Bitcoin is a very promising commodity, still I think it cannot replace the real money. For one, any government will not hold anything that they cannot control and bitcoin for that matter is an example. It is a decentralized currency, meaning no one has a direct authority over it.
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

Though Bitcoin is a very promising commodity, still I think it cannot replace the real money. For one, any government will not hold anything that they cannot control and bitcoin for that matter is an example. It is a decentralized currency, meaning no one has a direct authority over it.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

I don't think cryptocurrency can make real money disappear, because government will not allow that to happen. Cryptocurrency needs internet connection, but not all people have an internet access, so I don't think that would be happen.
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:42:27 AM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked

You should understand, that it's absolutely unbelievable situation))Economies of our countries will die)
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

This wouldnt be impossible that one day real money would vanished and virtual money would rule the world.But then it wouldnt also going to happen that fast, it  would take time and until there are many people who uses and live with the physical money, it would still live.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
oacorewsoni

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

Cryptocurrency couldn't fully replace fiat in the present time. Crypto must first deal with its unstable market value before everyone could accept and recognize it.
marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

I think no. Real money is the primary uses for transactions  of all people around the world. And it is easy to expend.
While the cryptocurrencies is not and its limited.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

This is quite possible, the cryptocurrency will be able to replace the usual paper money. Our world is developing, and we are now in the digital age. Therefore, the presence of a digital currency is logical.
I dont think that it is possible because real money is very important in this world and i am confident that the cryotocurrency can not make real money disappear, because real money is all people need to buy there needs and wants.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:54:41 PM

Well i think it is impossible to happen that real money could disappear caused by bitcoin.
Because real money is one of the most popular thing and the easiest to use for any paying transaction in the world.
Aaronnile1209

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

It is not crazy at all to assume that our current financial system will soon be replaced by cryptocurrency, and that the change will bring major changes to the global economy. But for bitcoin to completely replace the paper money is very difficult. This will take a lot of time to apply.
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

Well i think it is impossible to happen that real money could disappear caused by bitcoin.
Because real money is one of the most popular thing and the easiest to use for any paying transaction in the world.

I do not agree with you. There's no impossible in our world right now. Sooner or later it is possible to disappear the real money because of the crypto-currency. It is because the crypto-currency is transparent and no one can control it.

Ahhh.. ok
cvcptit

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

I think this is possible to happen since many crypto currencies are introduce in the market and it seems like people starting to adopt the market of bitcoin and other cryptos
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

i think this is not possible because there are people that does not have enough knowledge to use bitcoin and computers. real money is still important for those people who does not use computer. Real money is the primary uses for transactions  of all people around the world. bitcoin is only for people who got knowledge about using computers.

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

it will be difficult that's how it's going to be. We all need physical money on our daily living. We spend money almost everyday, from buying food and other stuffs that we need, paying bills and other financial needs that is why we cannot just rely our lives with cryptocurrency or bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is a commodity and an asset which can also support our finances in some ways but physical money is very important in our daily lives ao it is impossible to disappear.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

i think this is not possible because there are people that does not have enough knowledge to use bitcoin and computers. real money is still important for those people who does not use computer. Real money is the primary uses for transactions  of all people around the world. bitcoin is only for people who got knowledge about using computers.
- Exactly, this society is not perfect, not everyone has enough knowledge to use the computer, with some people, the technology is still too alien to them, forcing them to use cryptocurrency is too troublesome for them, cash will be more convenient to them. When the society still has the poor and the government still protects the real money, cryptocurrency will not have any chance of making real money disappear, demand for real money is still too great while cryptocurrency still does not create credibility and make people prefer to use it.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

I think it depends on the society if the people will let the cryptocurrency to surpass fiat money. The cashless society will happen if most of the people will prefer to use digital money than fiat money.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

- Exactly, this society is not perfect, not everyone has enough knowledge to use the computer, with some people, the technology is still too alien to them, forcing them to use cryptocurrency is too troublesome for them, cash will be more convenient to them. When the society still has the poor and the government still protects the real money, cryptocurrency will not have any chance of making real money disappear, demand for real money is still too great while cryptocurrency still does not create credibility and make people prefer to use it.

so in short bitcoin or any other cryptos cant really make the money disaper of totally replaced them because majority of the population around the globe are not knowledgeable enough to handle these complicated stuffs. this scenario is the same as credit cards and other payment methods like paypal. we thought they could also replace the fiat system but eventually we are still using the same system and people oftenly use rather those new payment methods are mainly use online for alternative purposes.
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:36:21 PM

I personally son't think this is ever gonna happen since many developing and other are thinking to ban cryptocurrency in their country and in that case how will it make disappear paper money.
Also banking and finance institutions will disappear, then a big sector of economy of country will be affected.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

Chances are everything can be done through the new technology. I don't personally think living in an era where money does not exist. Well in fact, money is just a piece of paper where government gave value. So honestly, it is also possible to live in cashless society. Everything that concerns payment and other financial matters will fall into block chain and cryptocurrency.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

The only way I can see that is if the cryptocurrency is state issued and if that happened we have just stepped into Aldus Huckslys brave new world/1984. A very distopian society
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: