Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 11:58:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?  (Read 21672 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:32:51 AM

Why cryptocurrency make real money disappear its concept is online only and make people use currency in digital format to be more easy for their life. Real money for sure exist for ever along with cryptocurrency both will not disappear. Both cryptocurrency and real money has its own value according to their usage places where technology cannot reach out.
The original money can not go away,as what you say is true the creation of crypto was created to fill the internet and give the original money side by side on the internet in order to make it easier for the people who will spend.But still the original money will not be separated from this because it's existence is very important with advances in the world economy,today digital money is needed because it's a smart age.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pikebu

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:27:29 AM

I don't think that bitcoin is a currency but it is an digital asset, it won't happen due to A currency, to be classified as such, needs to have two fundamental characteristics: The first is to associate itself with the idea of store of value, then, on that currency there must be a right to credit. When a central bank creates a currency, it creates a liability on its balance sheet that has to be paid. If, one day, everyone was to hand that currency over to their banks, than the central bank would have to pay, and the liability would be eliminated.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

mayidid

Activity: 98

DanG-

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:12:30 AM

I don't think that cryptocurrency can remove the real money from our world. We all know that crypto has no physical coin and its came from technology. and this technology is still new and not all of peoples around the world know that cryptocurrency exist. real money is a common needs and use in physical transactions. Not having real fiat can cause disturbance to the economy and businesses.

mahibul49

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:19:09 AM

definately not.bitcoin and fiat is both different.
general people wont use bitcoin properly like fiat.

sucix

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:21:16 AM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked

There no chance to live without fiat money. I think better virtual and fiat money live together.
magz

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:25:42 AM

Well, fiat money is given out by financial institutions that are big in size and are backed by the government. They make their earnings by charging fees for transactions and they will do everything to stay competitive. So I don't think that fiat money will be gone completely in the near future.

I believe this so. Government won't permit to happen that paper money will be gone and the replacement is such that they cannot control. I know how difficult for us that our money is depreciating in value and we are longing to change this. Though it is not impossible, but I guess it won't happen soon I think.

Transformbitz

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:51:45 AM

I believe in technology and yes it will! because central banks are implementing their own token. but it takes years to be implement but for now we need to enjoy fiat money value.

sucix

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:27:54 AM

No chance. Fiat money is very important. I think both will survive.
cjinny

Activity: 112

Professional Female Workers

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:41:00 AM

Of course very small if life without real money, because at this time real money is very important circulation. I see the circulation of real money is still very massive in developing countries and still difficult to apply digital money.

dali_masmoudi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:47:37 AM

Cryptocurrencies is inherited from real currencies but it can not make it disappear because it has a great importance in our life.
For some transactions we need to have physical money and not virtual because it needs to be more secure to avoid hacking, big money transactions can be like a magnent for hacker that is why we try to avoid it.
Also in Bitcoi there is transaction fees and you will wait a lot if you will send money so you will lose time which is something negatif about Bitcoin.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 658

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:53:14 AM

No I don’t think that bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies will be able to replace money and result in disappearance of money. This is because firstly, money is much more popular than bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. Secondly, money has way more users than bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies. Then money does not require internet for transactions and to run unlike bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies which require a stable internet connection. Then money is a stable form of currency whereas bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are not.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
|            TWITTER             ANN THREAD             MEDIUM            |
Jolyy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gloiri

Activity: 136

The light is the Bitcoin

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:54:52 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will make real money disappear because its not that stronger than the currency dollar/euro. Bitcoin can rise high because of the support.

Many people will use it, but many people will also use euro and dollars. So its actually hard.
WOW4U

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:02:15 AM

No it cannot because crypto currency is on the net we also need something in real life not all of us can use the net mostly the old people cannot use it but maybe in the future when everyone knows about bitcoin it can disappear.
Enyanha

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:02:58 AM

Absolutely not now. I do not think that this is possible. At least until such poor regions as Africa have developed enough
DBronze98

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:20:27 AM

In the future we will pay the costs in smart ways, maybe cash will disappear altcoin replaced it is possible.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Laya Varghese

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:57:06 AM

Though Bitcoin is a very promising commodity, still I think it cannot replace the real money. For one, any government will not hold anything that they cannot control and bitcoin for that matter is an example. It is a decentralized currency, meaning no one has a direct authority over it.
Jannatul Shefa

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:18:27 AM

I don't think cryptocurrency make real money disappear.It has been a long time since people dependent on real money.In that sense digital currency is new.
So it won't be easy to make real money disappear.Still many country don't know about cryptocurrency.So cryptocurrency can't make real money disappear.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 616

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:21:56 PM

In the future we will pay the costs in smart ways, maybe cash will disappear altcoin replaced it is possible.
I don't think that the cash will be going to be replaced by the altcoins because they are not doesn't have a fixed value so it is risky for the people to use it everyday because they can't stick with the fixed value that will become a basis in pricing for the items in stores. Altcoins are also not safe to become the main money in our world because it will attract hackers and a lot of people might lose a lot of money because of the lack of knowledge in securing their wallet.

BadChatty

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:23:40 AM

The possibility right now I think is extremely small. Fiat continues to be required, and that i aren't seeing the world becoming electronic all simultaneously. Certain areas in the world don't have internet and a few individuals cannot even afford to buy on their own a device. That means, it's lots of function before it takes place.Federal government effort may be great, when they would begin disbursing to people their own device to receive and send Bitcoin. However, I am considering that there's not enough bitcoin for all.
dns

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:37:58 AM

Sure. In the future (soon) day by day step by step the crypto money it goes ahead and many companies issue card what we use (to pay and buy) with crypto moneys.
Check: TenX, PundiX, FuzeX all great solution... so the future is here :-)

Never give up! ;-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.