Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can cryptocurrency make real money disappear?  (Read 28795 times)
TEMONG

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:07:01 AM

I think, Can Cryptocurrency make real money? Maybe that means only to be converted into paper money, but if to replace the real money it can not yet, because it depends on the policy of each country.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

At the moment, for many people its just urnealistic that Cryptocurrencies can make fiat money disappear. But i think thats exactly what will happen in the Future. I cant tell you if it will be bitcoins, id dont think so. But im shure that heir will be a new cryptocurrencies who will take the lead and everyone will use in future as a daily payment method. These coin has to bs really good on the technically site, because you have to handle world wirde transaction, which will be some millions per second!
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

the title is very concerning. i have not heard of this before. if you all add it up . what if the government created this bitcoin and tries to make real fiat money dissapeear by creating hype and tricking investors. but there were investors who made millions already. ico is another story of getting rich. so its half and half. conspiracy maybe. but if we want wall street backers we wouldnt want this to ever occur in their minds. bull run 2018 lets see it!

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:15:01 AM

What are the chances of living in a world with no actual money ?  Shocked

We have all chances, but if there will be crypto for each country, and I think it is realistic, but bitcoin and several other cryptos will be still decentralized, not to alter their nature.
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

I think it's hard to do. Bitcoin is hard to replace real money as a common currency. Bitcoin has many disadvantages that limit the development of bitcoin. The cost and speed of bitcoin is a big disadvantage.
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:34:33 AM

I think it's hard to do. Bitcoin is hard to replace real money as a common currency. Bitcoin has many disadvantages that limit the development of bitcoin. The cost and speed of bitcoin is a big disadvantage.

If you are looking at bitcoin today of course its not likely to happen, but I tell you, Bitcoin is not as stagnant as Fiats, what if Bitcoin could process any transaction in an instant? and what if fees are almost zero or at very minimal rate?

think again

Lightning Network is approching Wink
meihso

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:21:07 AM

I think it's just not possible. Using Bitcoin in a unified way requires a stable network environment. It also requires electronic devices. However, the national conditions of each country are different. Even in the same country, some areas are very backward, and their economic level cannot keep up with the use of such currencies.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:32:34 AM

I think it's just not possible. Using Bitcoin in a unified way requires a stable network environment. It also requires electronic devices. However, the national conditions of each country are different. Even in the same country, some areas are very backward, and their economic level cannot keep up with the use of such currencies.
Yes right, it must be admitted that currently the use of bitcoin is still not widely used for direct transactions, and I think that until whenever we will need cash because to provide this world 100% connected internet is impossible.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:48:25 AM

Well, fiat money is given out by financial institutions that are big in size and are backed by the government. They make their earnings by charging fees for transactions and they will do everything to stay competitive. So I don't think that fiat money will be gone completely in the near future.

This will not happen,if yes it will take a long time. Cryptocurrencies operate online. Fiat money and cryptocurrencies have different use. What if electricity or internet connection breaks how can we have transactions if all we have is crypto.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

I think this such thing is likely impossible to happen  because the real money is really intended or created to used as a medium in all kinds of transactions and the crypto will have a hard time to achieve that goal.
GardenChristian

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

I don't think crypto money will make real money disappear. There are still a lot of countries that don't accept crypto currencies, and it's hard to get them in circulation. And encryption benefits have some disadvantages that limit it to a daily currency, and their transactions require the Internet to do so.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:11:33 PM

yes there is a huge chance for fiat to disappear in the future if most of the people today will keep on using cryptocurrency for their daily life. Another thing is that, governments are creating black propaganda's and fake news that's why people are not really well knowledgeable of cryptocurrency.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:12:20 PM

Yup, There is a possibility that it will happen in the near future no one knows but lets hope for the better of all of us. Fiat money and cryptocurrencies have different use. Bitcoin is hard to replace real money as a common currency.  But im sure that heir will be a new cryptocurrency who will take the lead and everyone will use in future as a daily payment method. These coin has to be really good on the technically site, because you have to handle world wide transaction.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

Yep and soon than we think we are in WEB 3.0 but medias dont talk about it us most of them owned by big corporoations which dont want let us be indipendent but they will not have any choise very soon everything will be Decentralized even money.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:52:16 PM

This will never happen. You need real money to use it for small daily payments. The value of traditional money is more stable than the virtual currency. Each country needs its own currency. So governments will not let this happen

rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

I think as long as there is supply and demand with bitcoin, bitcoin has value like money. Beside that bitcoin is legal in some countries. So they can use it for transaction.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

I don't think it will ever happen. Cryptocurrencies are now banned in many countries, so it is difficult to use cryptocurrency in the world. If the world were to use cryptocurrencies, which countries would issue and control these currencies, I think that would affect the substitution of real money by cryptocurrencies.
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

Cryptocurency will not be valuable without real money, so it is certain that cryptocurency must go hand in hand with real money. In conclusion the opportunity to live without real money is low, must be balanced between real money and digital money.

I love cryptocurrency really much because it is giving a big oppurtunity to have a big amount of money, but i dont think that cryptocurrency has a chance to make real money disappear in this world, and real money is all people needs to survive and it is easy to use a real money unlike on the cryptocurrency.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
falapella

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:50:48 PM

It's complicated because we have a tradition that has been a starting point for centuries. Cryptocurrency has changed this scenario step by step, and while offering an alternative, we must be good things that the main road of operations around the world is still traditional and almost invariant. Smiley
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

I don't think it's possible. The cryptocurrency has not been recognized by all countries in the world, and it will be difficult to circulate around the world. There are a lot of drawbacks to the encryption currency that can be used to replace real money. It requires the Internet, and when there is no Internet, bitcoin will not be able to trade.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: