Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:52:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRAVE: Revival  (Read 54972 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Slothman

Activity: 332
Merit: 263

Embrace The Darkness.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:42:00 AM

Wallet has been updated, and trading is resumed on Cryptopia.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:36:18 AM

Is there a way to check for masternode status? The built in list is not always correct.
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:51:10 AM

Is there a way to check for masternode status? The built in list is not always correct.

Your own masternode(s)?  Running in the wallet or on a VPS? 

On a VPS I use ./craved masternode debug to figure out if it's running correctly.

theoulis
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:11:17 AM

Wallet has been updated, and trading is resumed on Cryptopia.
thanks god! withdrawal is available again!
psy0

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:19:44 AM

What was the reason of this maintanence? Is Cryptopia staking user funds? This is a little bit concerning.

btct22

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:25:58 AM

What was the reason of this maintanence? Is Cryptopia staking user funds? This is a little bit concerning.

A wallet update to the latest version released by CooleRRSA at end of Sept.  Why the old wallet wasn't in place during this time is unknown, BUT it's back now so YAY  Grin
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:53:32 AM

A wallet update to the latest version released by CooleRRSA at end of Sept.  Why the old wallet wasn't in place during this time is unknown, BUT it's back now so YAY  Grin

Wallets up to 2.1 are still functioning without the soft updates right? I cannot compile the new versions on Ubuntu so I had to stay with the old version, if you do release a mandatory update please keep Linux version in mind.
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:58:18 AM

Wallets up to 2.1 are still functioning without the soft updates right? I cannot compile the new versions on Ubuntu so I had to stay with the old version, if you do release a mandatory update please keep Linux version in mind.

As far as i know yes, i have also some masternodes with older versions running.

CooleRRSA usually writes in the release comments if the upgrade is mandatory: https://github.com/CooleRRSA/crave/releases
jagottsicher

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:58:35 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 10:17:25 PM by jagottsicher

I am running some full nodes and was playing around with dash when I saw that crave could be an option to run a fun masternode at moderate costs.
I am familiar with linux, but was too lazy to compile the code so I took the binaries of an older Version (2.1.0), the wallet works fine on ubuntu 16.04, so I followed the instructions in detail to setup a master node.

The balance is showing 500 crave, the crave.conf is set right, the ports are open (!), I encrypted the wallet and even on localhost I need to use my passphrase to send commands to the node. all pretty easy.

only starting the masternode does not work at all.
Code:
cravemaster@myip:~/crave/src$ ./craved masternode start mypassphrase
not capable masternode: Could not connect to myip:9999
I checked iptables and chains. all seems fine.
I don't use TOR.
I didn't set a hostname and adress the node by ip, because there is no domain pointing to it.

Looks like I have some routing problem, but a bitcoin and dash node and for some time ETH had no problem to work as a node.

my crave.conf:

Code:
rpcuser=craverpc
rpcpassword=abcABC123
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
#----
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
#--------------------
port=9999
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=myip:9999
masternodeprivkey=GENRATEDKEY
#----------------------------------------------

So where am I going wrong? google only shows some results for dash for this problem, but ususally because of wrong iptables.
Anybody an idea?
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:32:43 PM

Oh God, please let the die rest in peace. It had its chance and it just didn't stand out in the rest of the trading coins. I have nothing against pushing it, I actually have some in a wallet and would not mind a higher price, but I can admit that the coin has nothing to offer and should just fade away without all this crying and shouting.
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:05:22 PM

As far as i know yes, i have also some masternodes with older versions running.

CooleRRSA usually writes in the release comments if the upgrade is mandatory: https://github.com/CooleRRSA/crave/releases

Tested and the old 2.1 version still works.
Just_Jinn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

What do you crave?

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:29:04 PM

Oh God, please let the die rest in peace. It had its chance and it just didn't stand out in the rest of the trading coins. I have nothing against pushing it, I actually have some in a wallet and would not mind a higher price, but I can admit that the coin has nothing to offer and should just fade away without all this crying and shouting.
Just sell em
Someone else will buy
Nothing wrong with being a necromancer  Wink

CRAVE WITH ZEROCOIN High Masternode Block Reward | REBRAND COMPLETE - CHECK OUT THE WHITEPAPER NOW!!!
CRAVE ROI info on MasterNodes.pro | CRAVE trades on Cryptopia | CRAVE Wallet + Whitepaper at the new: CRAVE.CC
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:46:23 PM

Just sell em
Someone else will buy
Nothing wrong with being a necromancer  Wink

Dead coins sometimes rise from the ashes and this brings a good profit to someone. But this game only for the short time. Dead coins will be dead again.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:42:12 PM

Your own masternode(s)?  Running in the wallet or on a VPS? 

On a VPS I use ./craved masternode debug to figure out if it's running correctly.

It's on a VPS, but I started receiving stake reward so I'm sure it is working. Thanks for the info, it'll help in the future.
Just_Jinn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

What do you crave?

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:48:31 AM

I was checking out c-cex regarding a different coin and saw Crave was doing quite well in the new coin rankings there (thanks to someone's 0.777 BTC!)

If anyone here has a C-Cex account, please vote for Crave!  Grin

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
I voted
Hopefully more people will jump in and will vote. We should ask new Masternode owners to do it as well so we could take the coin further
At times I think is better we are in just one exchange, after maintenance I noticed many dump and crashed the price to two dollars
Crave was hanging out at the $3.50 for a while till the maintenance was done and the sellers went wild.  

CRAVE WITH ZEROCOIN High Masternode Block Reward | REBRAND COMPLETE - CHECK OUT THE WHITEPAPER NOW!!!
CRAVE ROI info on MasterNodes.pro | CRAVE trades on Cryptopia | CRAVE Wallet + Whitepaper at the new: CRAVE.CC
tingemoto56

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:08:28 AM

Guys,
Everyone chases the quick $$ and dump and run, its a matter of repeat - recycle repeat.

Sad
nick_tr

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:07:09 AM

I've just setup masternode and I got
not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!

I used this guide https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.msg19605633#msg19605633

How to fix it?
btct22

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:46:53 AM

I used this guide https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1964765.msg19605633#msg19605633

How to fix it?

The collateral transaction needs 16+ confirmations before the node can be started in my experience.  If that's not the problem can you detail your setup a bit more and also which method you used?

nick_tr

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:39:08 AM

How to fix it?

The collateral transaction needs 16+ confirmations before the node can be started in my experience.  If that's not the problem can you detail your setup a bit more and also which method you used?

Method A
Transaction has 100+ confirmations

I have experience with AMS masternode, technically, the way is the same.
btct22

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:54:41 AM

Method A
Transaction has 100+ confirmations

I have experience with AMS masternode, technically, the way is the same.

Ok thanks, next thing to check is that the TX has exactly 500 coins (enable coin control in settings if you haven't already, then go to Send -> Inputs. ) There should be a single transaction (1) with 500 coins.  Double check the TXID of that transaction matches whats in your masternode.conf file. 

Try starting the node again, then run ./craved masternode debug and see if the output is any different?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: