Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMPCOIN - AI Token For Financial Trading - JUNE 14  (Read 30344 times)
coinliferr321

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:33:50 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 05:48:45 AM by coinliferr321

Strawman argument Grin

Holy shit. You must be trolling.

There's no way you actually believe the shit you're saying.

Since when did documents that refute the central premise of your argument become a straw man?

You started this stupidity parade by saying:

you are a true retard.
compcoin uses scrypt-n for starters.
nicehash has not offered scrypt-n for years now.

when compcoin was listed on novaexchange; novaexchange listed wallet source address (probably since removed) and someone with a bunch of scrypt-n miners (either gpu or KNC titan) started mining blocks; dev spotted this and put block explorer on hold temporarily. unable to stop it, block explorer has since resumed.

god damn.

Then you got presented hard proof that you're wrong via proof I mined CMP on NiceHash.

And I offered real-time verification if you would put your money where your mouth is; but you still talk out your ass saying "it's photo brushed" - yet you "can't be bothered" to put up or shut up.

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Let's recap:

• You said I was a "true retard" and "lying" because YOU BELIEVED IT WASN'T POSSIBLE TO MINE CMP ON NICEHASH.
  • The reason why: you thought you found some inconsistency based on the source code being Scrypt-N and NiceHash not supporting that.
  • I provided documentation to refute that.
  • Based on the documentation, YOU LEARNED MINING CMP ON NICEHASH IS POSSIBLE.
  • You ask what does it prove now that you've learned mining CMP on NiceHash IS possible?
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Considering the crux of your argument was that it's NOT possible to mine CMP on NiceHash...

AND NOW YOU'VE LEARNED FROM MY PROOF THAT IT IS POSSIBLE

That proves you're wrong.

I've proved that everything I said previously holds weight.

That I wasn't lying. That the mining attack was scaled through NiceHash. That mining CMP on NiceHash is possible. And that I've done it - with my wallet and screenshots of my order for proof.

***Now you try to back-peddle and say "oh well at least I posted the code," like it was just a wholesome contribution to the community and not a failed attempt to prove your point.***

LMFAO.

What a complete joker.

Internet warrior log1k attempts ad hominem argument, is immediately proven wrong with facts, claims straw man argument, gets told to put up or shut up with a bet on the facts.

What does he do?

He back-peddles tail between his legs - but not before he expresses his self-satisfaction with having copied and pasted open source files!

log1k - is he a troll, jackass, or both?

Stay tuned for his next post and remember, folks, this is what FUD looks like! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:29:46 PM

Trust me compcoin is a good project and it will do well  but  there is need for update for that wil increase  the value of cmp.
maxocoin

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:24:26 PM

you are a true retard.

when compcoin was listed on novaexchange; novaexchange listed wallet source address (probably since removed) and someone with a bunch of scrypt-n miners (either gpu or KNC titan) started mining blocks; dev spotted this and put block explorer on hold temporarily. unable to stop it, block explorer has since resumed.

god damn.

Grin Here we have a perfect example of someone who talks shit but knows nothing Grin

Not only are you wrong, but also you're rude AND a fucking asshole - not a good look, guy.

First off, I MINED 65,000 CMP MYSELF ON NICEHASH - so stfu with your nonsense.

Does it mean that we can mine it again?

Where can I download the wallet?
Is there a pool that supports compcoin?
Care to share it?

I like the project but I'm not 100% convinced yet, if what you say  is true, they handled the crisis VERY POORLY!!!

You can let people know that you are still alive (nothing since Aug 4th) without communicate the exact nature of the problem.

So much for "Most Transparent Coin"...  Sad

Cheers
 MC
createwealth

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:24:58 AM

Here's some good news for you guys.

The crisis is over.

I can share more about what happened now. First of all the price has stabilized and is steadily increasing (which, by the way, it will continue to do for some time to come, expect a run back to at least $2 in the short term - Alan maintains a target of $100 for year end).

For the quick learners, you can see for yourself what happened and what they did about it here: blocks.compcoin.com.

Okay then, boys and girls, sit down and prepare for a story.

Once upon a time, Compcoin was built. The algorithm that determined block difficulty was configured to adjust appropriately for the technology at that time.

Then, things changed.

The Antminer L3+ was released.

You can see earlier in this thread that someone mentioned how ridiculously profitable it was to mine CMP (they were getting $60 a block). The blocks were designed to distribute 35 CMP every 10 minutes. The problem: they were spitting them out every 1-3 minutes. Blocks could sometimes be found within seconds of each other.

What happened?

There was one miner who pushed the price down this whole time. They started scaling their hash rate through NiceHash and were pointing anywhere from 50 - 150 GH/s at the pool, depending on how much competition there was from other miners. When they were able to get thousands of CMP a day, they chose to sell. With Nova Exchange being a small market, that movement was enough to drop the price from $16+ to ~$0.55.

With all that hash power, the guy basically achieved a 51% attack on the network. The team went into crisis mode. They had to stop this guy who was mining all the coin and just dumping it for pennies on the dollar.

Hence the silence; they didn't want other people to find out and do the same thing.

So what did they do?

The coin forked and the block size has been decreased from 35 CMP to 2 CMP.

Now blocks are found at a more reasonable rate. This changes the mining dynamic so it's not as profitable to point the hash power equivalent of 300 L3+s at the CMP pool when you're just going to turn around and dump coins for a couple cents each.

You can see on the NovaExchange and CoinMarketCap charts when the trading volume spikes, the price drops. This was occurring daily as the miner was just cashing out his haul with no regards of, or respect for, the price.

Now that the team has a technical solve for the problem, we can probably expect an update soon (as if we haven't been already) and a steady if not rapid price correction that more accurately reflects the value of CompCoin.

In the meantime, sit back and wait. Or buy some cheap CMP and reduce your cost basis while it lasts, which if you ask me, may not be as long as one might think.

Look at the block explorer. Get an understanding of what's happening behind the scenes. Then look back through this thread at all of my other updates - the new website, the trading results, the NFA approval, the CNN interview, the brokerage partnerships. That's all happening. There's some exciting things that they can get back to working on now and it looks like we're on track to make some nice gains real soon.

To the haters, keep your eyes on the charts.

To the believers, get ready.

We're in for a wild ride - and it's only just begun.

you are a true retard.

god damn.
ryannrrobin

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:46:32 AM

COMPCOIN cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
coinliferr321

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:05:06 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 10:24:39 PM by coinliferr321

Just got this email:

"Dear Compcoin Community,

Compcoin would like to announce that it has upgraded its blockchain to correct a mining issue that was devaluing the coin. Professional miners were mining the coin and instantly selling the coins into the market drastically affecting the price of the coin. Compcoin has corrected the issue, and will allow mining to go forward in a fair and stable fashion for years to come. We appreciate your support, and look forward to a bright future.

Thanks,

Team Compcoin"

That's more proof that I've been telling the truth. Unlike some clowns *cough* log1k *cough*

Now just wait for my other predictions  Grin

Btw, probably don't need to tell you guys at this point but get the cheap coins while you can. Price is correcting upwards in a big way and won't stay artificially devalued for long.
coinliferr321

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:13:17 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 11:28:43 PM by coinliferr321

CMP hit $3.17 as of 9/14 @ 08:11 GMT

For anyone who paid attention - like a few people who've messaged me privately and who bought more CMP for around $1 each based on my updates - congratulations on tripling up while the rest of the market dropped 40%  Cheesy
coinliferr321

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:23:46 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 12:25:13 AM by coinliferr321

More Updates

- The new website should be live this week. Expected Wednesday but could be towards the end of the week. A couple team members are personally dealing with damage from the hurricane but apparently development is on track to finish in a few days.

- A blockchain investigatory analysis firm has been hired to determine the extent to which the miner responsible for the 51% attack may or may not still have CMP; once it's been concluded that he's out of the picture, there's a number of large buyers who are eager to participate within a more stabilized environment, which will provide additional volume and liquidity to the market.

- Deloitte has been hired and is now providing consultation services to the CMP team.

- Advertising campaigns will begin again with the dual effort to grow the community and to communicate the vision for the coin.

- Official announcement(s) will be forthcoming.

P.S. For the people who've messaged me for mining details, I haven't forgotten about you. Will provide another update soon Smiley
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:17:39 AM

- A blockchain investigatory analysis firm has been hired

got a link to them? asking for a friend

also.  can i mine this on some pool or somewhere?

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
coinliferr321

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:22:23 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 12:34:04 AM by coinliferr321

- A blockchain investigatory analysis firm has been hired

got a link to them? asking for a friend

also.  can i mine this on some pool or somewhere?

No, I didn't ask.

-

As mentioned in my last post, mining details will be coming soon.
zecon

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:01:23 AM

What's the relationship between Compcoin and Blackmoon Capital ($BMC)?

They seem related, see the diagram on page 9-10 on the BMC whitepaper:

https://blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper_170911_v1.18.pdf

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
coinliferr321

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:46:22 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 03:55:18 AM by coinliferr321

Seems that the diagram intends to show the differences between BMC and other financial tokens.
zecon

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:13:43 AM

Seems pretty clear to me that the diagram you posted intends to show the differences between BMC and other financial tokens.

Looks like the BMC team created a graph with financial token characteristics as the axis, and then plotted tokens according to their usage. Compcoin is used to trade currency, and is plotted on the graph as a trading token.

Using common sense and context clues while reading that diagram, it's evident that BMC used CMP on a diagram to illustrate what the BMC token does in comparison to other financial tokens.

Pretty silly of you to think they're somehow related based on that document  Grin

You seemed to use a lot of words to say what could have been a five word sentence, congrats.

I thought there might be something to $CMP being the only token listed in that particular section, as their competitors, Melon and Iconomi are listed specifically as well. Eg. why pick Compcoin over any other coin there? But clearly you've got smart on lock better than the rest of us who just mindlessly flip through pages with pretty pictures on the interwebs.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
coinliferr321

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:47:51 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 06:51:36 AM by coinliferr321

Seems pretty clear to me that the diagram you posted intends to show the differences between BMC and other financial tokens.

Looks like the BMC team created a graph with financial token characteristics as the axis, and then plotted tokens according to their usage. Compcoin is used to trade currency, and is plotted on the graph as a trading token.

Using common sense and context clues while reading that diagram, it's evident that BMC used CMP on a diagram to illustrate what the BMC token does in comparison to other financial tokens.

Pretty silly of you to think they're somehow related based on that document  Grin

You seemed to use a lot of words to say what could have been a five word sentence, congrats.

I thought there might be something to $CMP being the only token listed in that particular section, as their competitors, Melon and Iconomi are listed specifically as well. Eg. why pick Compcoin over any other coin there? But clearly you've got smart on lock better than the rest of us who just mindlessly flip through pages with pretty pictures on the interwebs.

If you had asked why CMP was included instead of other competitors, you would've got a different answer. You said there was some "relationship" and asked what that relationship was.

I answered and explained what the diagram was for other people who might not scroll to the eigth page of the white paper.

Either way you don't need "smart on lock" to figure that out, you needlessly salty prick.
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:03:20 AM

Where can we download the wallet?

https://compcoin.com/download/

Filling out the form redirects here:

https://compcoin.insidesales.com/do=noauth/add_lead/4

With the following error:

Error: You have entered an invalid company sub-domain. Please sign in using the form below by entering you company sub-domain, username and password.
maxocoin

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:02:58 PM

Where can we download the wallet?

https://compcoin.com/download/

Filling out the form redirects here:

https://compcoin.insidesales.com/do=noauth/add_lead/4

With the following error:

Error: You have entered an invalid company sub-domain. Please sign in using the form below by entering you company sub-domain, username and password.

Yep, has been like this since earlier in August   :-(

Cheers
 MC
zuyi10

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:51:30 PM

How much did this ICO raise in USD, BTC or ETH? When was the actual close date of the ICO?
Romano40

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:50:56 PM

This looks like a very interesting coin. Does anyone have any idea if the team is looking at getting listed on other exchanges such as Bittrex, Binance, or Cryptopia?  Thanks
zecon

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:46:39 PM

This looks like a very interesting coin. Does anyone have any idea if the team is looking at getting listed on other exchanges such as Bittrex, Binance, or Cryptopia?  Thanks

You said the B word. It's bad luck ;-)

— Jim Rohn
coinliferr321

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:19:20 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 03:03:38 PM by coinliferr321

How much did this ICO raise in USD, BTC or ETH? When was the actual close date of the ICO?

Several million was raised.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: