Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:41:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMPCOIN - AI Token For Financial Trading - JUNE 14  (Read 30344 times)
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:42:59 PM

when will CMP listing on Cryptopia?
tomixiao

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:41:29 AM

how to mine it? anybody Knows?
hans133

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:58:23 AM

Does anyone else have problems withdrawing compcoins from Novaexchange? I withdrew some a few days ago to cryptopia but while the transaction was confirmed, they never arrived in my wallet. Now Novaexchange does not allow logins anymore. I am getting worried.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:43:22 AM

Does anyone else have problems withdrawing compcoins from Novaexchange? I withdrew some a few days ago to cryptopia but while the transaction was confirmed, they never arrived in my wallet. Now Novaexchange does not allow logins anymore. I am getting worried.

Compcoin is inactive is not trading in any exchange.
mmatic82

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:29:10 AM

compcoin trading on cryptopia but only for buying all coins will be changed for security we should have access buy 6th jan 2018 was in touch with dev today any coins recently sent have been recorded on blockchain and are safe the way she's been climbing different coin to nova
I believe we will see the real price reflection buy the time we have access to coins Wink
CMP to Titan
mmatic82

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:36:02 AM

how to mine it? anybody Knows?
get intouch with dev will cost a bit but i believe well worth it with where its going
mmatic82

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:44:13 AM

Kevingreen ?? its been trading on cryptopia for the last three days where you get your info?? or you part of those FUD teams spreading misdirection and confusion?
P.S. reputation on bitcoin talk dont mean shit to me
hans133

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:55:32 AM

compcoin trading on cryptopia but only for buying all coins will be changed for security we should have access buy 6th jan 2018 was in touch with dev today any coins recently sent have been recorded on blockchain and are safe the way she's been climbing different coin to nova
I believe we will see the real price reflection buy the time we have access to coins Wink
CMP to Titan

What do you mean the coins are safe? CMP is live on Cryptopia(you can buy/sell it) but my coins are not live and are in ?? only god knows.

Neither Nova nor Cryptopia have answered me so far.

I want my coins in 2017 not 2018.

Wanted to know if any other users had issues with withdrawing from Novaexchange.
mmatic82

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:41:00 PM

CMP to Titan

What do you mean the coins are safe? CMP is live on Cryptopia(you can buy/sell it) but my coins are not live and are in ?? only god knows.

Neither Nova nor Cryptopia have answered me so far.

I want my coins in 2017 not 2018.

Wanted to know if any other users had issues with withdrawing from Novaexchange.
yeah mate your coins a fine i have same problem sent from wallet to cryptopia you will get all back, like you ive been waiting 4 months now
whats another 3 weeks price is already higher than its been in months sit back and watch it grow
linusdunkers

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:25:40 PM

Novaexchange is running the original altcoin Compcoin (CMP) and it is traded at https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CMP/
The correct block height is 185268 and Novaexchange has 6 connections while Cryptopia has block height 1026 and only one connection.
Also there seems to be some new kind of token with the same name and ticker. This is all very confusing and Novaexchange is therefore delisting Compcoin (CMP) 2017-12-30.
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:32:19 PM

This is all very confusing and Novaexchange is therefore delisting Compcoin (CMP) 2017-12-30.

As I stated 6 months ago:

**snip**

There is already a compcoin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=981831.0

Did you just clone it or do no research?

This is a scam clone by Andrey Zamovsky (aka nixoid, the OP) of Ambisafe, who are responsible for a multitude of scam coins & scam ICO's.

Stay away.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
hans133

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:16:21 AM

what are you guys talking about?

Compcoin listed themselves on Cryptopia because Novaexchange was closing.

It is not a scam or  a new coin. They didnt intend to create new fake Compcoin. There is only one Compcoin(CMP) and it is legit.

Perhaps you are confusing it with Compucoin or Campuscoin which are different currencies.

Ignore the fake news and get your information here from the source:

https://twitter.com/Compcoin?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoinmarketcap.com%2Fcurrencies%2Fcompcoin%2F#

What is a problem is that I and at least one other person had issues withdrawing CMP and depositing it in Cryptopia wallet.

The depost never appeared and so far neither Cryptopia nor Novaexchange have answered my emails.

If more people had this problem please let us know and let the exchanges know so they can investigate and fix this.

___TR___

Activity: 208
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:27:15 AM

what are you guys talking about?

Compcoin listed themselves on Cryptopia because Novaexchange was closing.

It is not a scam or  a new coin. They didnt intend to create new fake Compcoin. There is only one Compcoin(CMP) and it is legit.

Perhaps you are confusing it with Compucoin or Campuscoin which are different currencies.

Ignore the fake news and get your information here from the source:

https://twitter.com/Compcoin?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcoinmarketcap.com%2Fcurrencies%2Fcompcoin%2F#

What is a problem is that I and at least one other person had issues withdrawing CMP and depositing it in Cryptopia wallet.

The depost never appeared and so far neither Cryptopia nor Novaexchange have answered my emails.

If more people had this problem please let us know and let the exchanges know so they can investigate and fix this.

You are having a problem transferring CMP from Nova to Cryptopia because, it appears, Cryptopia is not on the same chain as Nova. Nova is at block 185686 while Cryptopia CMP wallet is at block 1026. The CMP block explorer is also at block 1026. Nova chain is moving while Cryptopia chain is not.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:44:11 AM

Kevingreen ?? its been trading on cryptopia for the last three days where you get your info?? or you part of those FUD teams spreading misdirection and confusion?

Mmatic82 .I think you have reach a wrong conclusion about my comment .Am not spreading FUD, am a holder of CMP. I have egually made good comments on this thread in favour of CMP you can see the proof on thread #128 and 152.
mmatic82

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:36:27 AM

Mmatic82 .I think you have reach a wrong conclusion about my comment .Am not spreading FUD, am a holder of CMP. I have egually made good comments on this thread in favour of CMP you can see the proof on thread #128 and 152.

Kevingreen My apologize's if I have Offended you, I'm just sick of the BS about this coin being spread buy high ranking members on this site so I don't know who to trust, the more they spread the more I know I'm on a winner. I also have a hero member his got 12 gold 8 silver and 3 bronze metals.now I know your a fellow investor good luck to you!
Cheers Mmatic82

darwinbravais

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:14:13 PM

Where will I be able to buy/sell ur tokens after ICO?
coinliferr321

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:14:39 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 08:11:30 PM by coinliferr321

Hey everyone!

Sorry it's been a while since I last posted in this thread; I've been busy working on a very exciting CompCoin related project with the founder, which I will be sharing here in a few weeks. If you're interested in hearing more about that and possibly earning some bonus CMP for yourself, PM me for details. Otherwise, just stay tuned!

Obviously we've seen some tremendous price movement since being listed on Cryptopia - and mark my words - this is just the beginning.

Many things have happened recently and I'm happy to clear up some of the confusion around here.

Okay, so CompCoin forked in November; that's why the block sizes are different and why you can't send coins to Cryptopia. This was done in direct response to the exploitation of the CMP blockchain via what we now know was a "time warp attack," (which sounds ridiculous, but is a real thing, google it). That attack is what caused the price to drop, as blocks were falsely inserted into the honest chain. Good news is that's over. However, everyone must wait until early January, at which point the new web wallet will be available and we will be able to easily swap our coins to the new one. Then you will be able to deposit on Cryptopia, cash out, whatever you want.

If you already sent coins to Cryptopia, don't worry.

Simply email help@compcoin.com, tell them what happened, and they will fix it.

In regards to trading with ART, we're waiting for final approval from the NFA. The CompCoin team has been working closely with them. Can't say for certain, but I'd guess we'll be able to trade relatively soon. There's over $6MM in funds waiting to be traded with CompCoin, so we'll have plenty of data to extrapolate the performance of the algorithms. In regards to trading performance, I'm not a Certified Financial Advisor, so I can't share the exact numbers but let me just say I'm confident anyone who trades with CompCoin on the forex markets will be very pleased. Even better, the real-time trading results will be posted on the CompCoin website every week once trading is open. So we'll get to see just how good the algos are before we let them trade our money.

Moving on. Lots of big investors are interested in CompCoin. In fact, it's a paradigm shift in the way we can view our investment. This asset is synergistic with many established industries: think of how much money is in the forex niche alone - selling software, indicators, strategies, and other products to traders. Not to mention all of the money managers, hedge funds, private equity firms, investment banks, etc. who have a problem for which CompCoin is the best solution.

Here's a way to phrase what's happening so you can fully understand the extent to which this coin is not only different, but revolutionary.

CompCoin will become the world's largest hedge fund with no investor funds.

Additionally, I'm aware of two online forex trading academies, a crypto hedge fund, and an international forex group - all of whom want to purchase, trade with, resell, or offer CompCoin to their clients. At least one of these groups have already committed to a very large purchase in Q1 2018.

All in all, things are looking up for us early adopters, hodlers, and ICO participants. If you look back through this thread, I've provided several updates - all of which were verifiably accurate. This is no different.

Now for a little optimism.

If all goes well, we could be looking at some truly spectacular gains in the upcoming months. Remember, CompCoin earns money from outside the crypto ecosystem. That allows a value multiple to be imputed based on the earnings per coin. At current prices, CMP is an absolute steal. Don't expect it to stay that way for long!

Anyways, that's about it for now. Will be back soon with some more news and an announcement regarding the upcoming launch of my CompCoin project.
favorcoins

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

when will the new wallet be available ?
Mrmkaplan

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

So what's are the updates on Compcoin? Also, the wallets on cryptopia are still not working, it was originally expected to be working by 1st week of January. Any updates on that?
maxocoin

Activity: 102
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

Any updates?
When will be the web wallet online again?
When will be able to download a desktop wallet again? (Is there an old link somewhere?)
Any dates for ART or doing anything useful with the coin?

Cheers
 MC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: