Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:51:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] COMPCOIN - AI Token For Financial Trading - JUNE 14  (Read 30344 times)
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:05:21 AM

Hey everyone. I'm here to clear the air and provide a few small updates.

As we're all very much aware, the CompCoin team continues to do a poor job in communicating with customers, meeting deadlines, and just getting their overall shit together. At this point, it's moved from beyond annoying to downright disheartening. I'm still a firm believer in the potential of the coin and the team behind it, but the delays and technical incompetence is starting to wear on my patience - as I'm sure it has already worn on all of yours.

I want to make it clear that every time I've shared a deadline here, it was based on information that was passed directly to me from the founder himself. Needless to say, I'm done asking for and sharing deadlines since there is always some reason or another why the deadline is delayed. In this case, as emails to another forum member here from the CMP team indicated, there has been an effort to drum up private sales during February in order to provide support for the market once trading opens again. My understanding is that this is the reason for the web wallet/coin transfer/cryptopia delay. Unsurprisingly, people are (justifiably) pissed and are ready to exit as soon as possible. Given current liquidity levels, it's important to be able to support the expected selloff - so Alan has been traveling recently and meeting institutional/private investors to generate capital so that those among us who want to sell can do so at a profit.

That said, I'm told we must wait (again) for another two weeks or so until trading is opened.

Given the fact that this is something none of us wanted to hear, I suppose it's only right to share some positive news as well. Although I would recommend (and certainly expect) you to take it with a grain of salt.

As mentioned previously, talks with the NFA have continued in a positive direction. Final approval is still pending but I'm told there is only one issue left to resolve before trading can open. I have no clue what that means in regards to a time frame. Other deals are in the works as well - it seems there's been a shift to focusing more on the enterprise value of the coin in regards to it's use cases for institutional investors moreso than retail investors. Several products are being developed that use CompCoin - I will share more info on that in a later update.

Overall, I don't feel like much has changed in regards to the longterm outlook - if anything, I'm as optimistic as ever about year end price targets. But, we're all pretty much done with being strung along - me included. While I can confirm the truthfulness of the CompCoin team's claims, that doesn't make me or anyone else feel better. We all want to be able to trade the coin, to do with it what we please, and to feel like someone is looking out for our best interests as shareholders. I've been stressing the importance of better communication with the community. I will continue to emphasize the fact that they NEED to be on top of this - creating a Slack group, sending consistent emails, responding in a timely fashion to support tickets, and working out all the bugs that we've been patiently waiting to be resolved.

Until then, I hope we can just keep our heads up, try to not let it affect us emotionally, and focus on the goals at hand. I will continue to provide updates and share what I know with the community. Believe me, no one is more upset at the recent lack of fruition than I am. I've put my money and reputation on the line with this one and I don't intend to be wrong. We're going to the moon - and I don't know of any rocket ships that are a smooth ride for the astronauts.

One thing that is clear, much of the FUD surrounding crypto markets in general relates to the fact that there is no underlying value or revenue generation models for crypto assets in comparison to stocks or traditional financial assets. This is why I love CompCoin. The algorithms work, profits can be generated and are not dependent on future investment into CompCoin. This really is one of the only coins with an inherent value due to it's profit generating capacity. As u/bitshitz mentioned, this asset is severely undervalued for trading software. Consider that each CompCoin is basically a prepaid software license that gives access to trading software. The cryptocurrency/blockchain aspect of this project is fundamentally just a different way to package the software - one that is more fair and democratized. The team has a great product but faces difficulty with packaging and delivery - that's it. And to be fair, they've hired 3 new developers since my last update. These guys are getting paid top dollar to take care of the remaining issues. While it's not happening in accordance with a pace or time frame we are satisfied with, things are still moving forward. I'm currently trying to convince Alan to hire IdeasByNature.com - one of the leading blockchain development and design firms (clients ranging from bitcoin.com, Salt, Dash, Digital Currency Group, etc.). He's open to the idea. He's committed to improving CompCoin and ensuring its long lasting success. With a firm like that behind us, I would imagine these technical issues would be a thing of the past.

That's all I can share for now. Things are moving forward in several different areas and, despite the frustratingly slow development, we should be out of the woods in the upcoming weeks. Take that deadline with a grain of salt, keep your chin up, and hang in there. PM me if I didn't answer your question or if you want to talk. I'm here for you all. We're in this together and we're going to crush it. It's just a matter of time.

This was posted on the 10 of February, if you go through this post you will see that promise was made that trade will resume in two weeks time if I am not mistaken. The writer of this post said a lot of things to calmed the situation then but till date nothing has happened. We have been waiting for 6 months now !!
Playtronics

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

When are you people are going to wake up to the fact that this coin is nothing more but a scam. Stand up and take action contact the SEC and have Compcoin investigated, Other ICO's are starting to be taken down by the SEC here is one example https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-53
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

When are you people are going to wake up to the fact that this coin is nothing more but a scam.

Some people don't want to wake up because they will have to confront the reality that they have been taken as sucker investards - it scares them too much. They'd rather stay in their trance-like state blinded by promises of get-rich-quick magic internet money offered to them by invisible people on the webz - even if they are known & proven scammers like the OP of this thread......

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
MoneyWithSense

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:50:33 PM

COMPCOIN IS USED TO TRADE OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCIES…WITH LEVERAGE! - ALAN FRIEDLAND

USI-TECH ACCOUNT HOLDERS
-Take advantage of this program by using your monthly returns from USI-Tech to purchase Compcoins and leverage 5X the amount that you received in a monthly basis!

THE FORK
“Tell us a little bit about the fork”

Alan - "Sure, well, well, anyone that received the original token will get the fork, the new fork, which is now, uh, and we, uh and we had a fork uh, an-an, for a couple reasons. First of all we wanna uh we wanted to move to Proof Of Stake from a Proof Of Work coin. Uh, we we felt it was a better model for us. We also wanted to go into a-a-a coin that offered more anonymous servic-serviceses uh so Compcoin the new version of Compcoin is both a proof of stake and also has a degree of uh uh of privacy to it so that people their transactions are private."

"Now it doesn’t go to the extent of say a Monero where if a government agency or someone came in and tried to find out who was making transactions on the network they couldn't do it but its more private than say Bitcoin but say not as uh-uh you know, indelibly private as say a Monero, so were kinda getting into that middle ground, but we also wanted to come out with a coin that focuses on the use as a currency."

COMPCOIN USB MINING STICK (futurebit moonlander 2)

Compcoin “SMART LOCK SYSTEM”

-Leverage each Compcoin 5X value
-Compcoin will use it’s algorithm to trade
-Earn a portion of the trade profits
-Example: If you have $100 in Compcoin, you will leverage $100X5= $500 and Compcoin trading earns 10% that month you will earn $10% of $500 - 20% trading fee for a total that month of $40 coming to you!!!

“Well, yeah, were actually were actually, uh, the service that we, is SMART LOCK and heres and let me and let me introduce this concept to you and this is the first the going to we actually haven't even made an official announcement on it so really all the people here tonight are gonna be the first people to know about this and I’d only ask that you kind of keep it on a confidential basis because were really not ready to release this to the public just yet I’m probably next week the next week after, but the idea of cryptocurrency one of the things thats been - it’s kind of been uh uh and people talk about it all the time the volatility and the fact is is that one if you're doing a transaction in say Bitcoin I’m importing uh lobsters from Belize and I want use Bitcoin rather than use a currency well by the time those lobsters to the United States we don’t really know I mean Bit-Bitcoin could be at $11k it could be at $6k and so its really really difficult for those type of transactions to occur using cryptocurrency despite the fact that it’s cheaper faster and more convenient so we were working on some of these problems and then at the other end of the spectrum we se people who want to trade and they’re using some of these online exchange services and some of them are paying eighty percent in interest a hundred percent of interest just to get some leverage and it occurred to us that you know if we combine and match the traders and the leverage seekers with those that are just looking for price stability and put them in a smart contract to share the risk we can create both a leverage platform offering up to 5:1 leverage for investors and at the same time for those that either want to lock in a USD value on their cryptocurrency or can either do transactions or maybe just to avoid having to sell their coins and maybe have a taxable event, this would give them more flexibility and so we’ve created a smart contract system that offers both price locking and also leverage you can choose either side, you can choose to be on the lock side or USD value is locked in on a financial contract or you can choose a leveraged contract it gives you up to 5:1 and then when you combine that with smart algorithms vert large returns are possible and that’s the kind of platform that we’re building. We’re in the testing phase right now and were going to be rolling that out announcing that and it will be big big news in the cryptocurrency industry so it’s one of the innovations and thats what really we are we truly innovative uh uh coin.”

"THE COMPCOIN TRADING IS ACTUALLY IN BITCOIN. IT WILL BE IN SAY VERGE WHICH WE WERE TRADING TODAY AND DOING REALLY REALLY WELL."

COMPCOING REFERRAL PROGRAM

-ONE TIME SALES COMMISSION ON THE DEVICE
-$30 LEVEL 1
-$15 LEVEL 2
-$5 LEVEL 3

TRADING BONUS (RESIDUAL PAID IN COMPCOIN)

-10$ LEVEL 1
-5% LEVEL 2
-2.5% LEVEL 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xm5GJlhiLo

BitcoinFalcon

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:22:47 AM

Comp coin is a scam...untradeable and will lose you money...do not buy into this ever.
SmartMoneyRobot

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:34:58 PM

COMPCOIN IS WORLDS MOST TRANSPARENT COIN NOT SCAM DO NOT WORRY COMPCOIN IS NOT A SCAM DO NOT DISTRESS COMPCOIN IS 100% LEGITMATE CRYPTCURRENY AND HAS ART-TIFCICAL INTELLIGENCE PROGRAMMED PERSONALLY BY ALAN AND WILL MAKE YOU AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW WEALTHY DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE CALLING IT SCAM ITS NOT. END OF STORY.
altcoinix

Activity: 334
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:23:31 AM

Comp Coin Mining Pool

http://altcoinix.com/cmp/public

CGMiner
cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.altcoinix.com:4014 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
BFGMiner
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://s.altcoinix.com:4014 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
MinerD
minerd -a scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://s.altcoinix.com:4014 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
Cudaminer For NVIDIA Cards
cudaminer -o stratum+tcp://s.altcoinix.com:4014 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Nicehash Port:4014
kokayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

Dear Cryptopians,

You are receiving this automated email because we have identified that you have a balance or deposit address for the following coin.

As of today (May 1st) Compcoin (CMP) has been put into delisting due to the high risk involved in the project.

To ensure your funds are safe and off the exchange before it is removed, please close any open orders and withdraw your coins from the exchange immediately.

CMP will be fully delisted one month from today (last day on the exchange being June 1st).

Kind Regards, The Cryptopia Team

""""""""""ALSO REMOVED FROM COIN MARKET CAP""""""""""""""""""
kokayne

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

How long please, are we going to wait for the exchange ? 6 months has past now since the last trade on Nova exchange  your answer please.

probably never

Dear Cryptopians,

You are receiving this automated email because we have identified that you have a balance or deposit address for the following coin.

As of today (May 1st) Compcoin (CMP) has been put into delisting due to the high risk involved in the project.

To ensure your funds are safe and off the exchange before it is removed, please close any open orders and withdraw your coins from the exchange immediately.

CMP will be fully delisted one month from today (last day on the exchange being June 1st).

SmartMoneyRobot

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

How long please, are we going to wait for the exchange ? 6 months has past now since the last trade on Nova exchange  your answer please.

probably never

Dear Cryptopians,

IGNORE
IGNORE
IGNORE
IGNORE
IGNORE
IGNORE
kokayne

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:30:48 PM

probably never

Dear Cryptopians,

IGNORE
IGNORE
IGNORE
IGNORE
IGNORE
IGNORE

WHY IGNORE
kokayne

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/compcoin/#markets
favorcoins

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

whats going on here....No news from Compcoin ?

Please guys keep the investors informed even if there is a delay HuhHuhHuhHuh

Come on !!!

SmartMoneyRobot

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:46:56 PM

COMPCOIN (CMP) Market Cap Tops $0.00
Posted by Austin De'Marion on May 3rd, 2018 
inShare
 Compcoin logoCompcoin (CURRENCY:CMP) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 3rd. One Compcoin coin can currently be purchased for $12.20 or 0.00130307 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Compcoin has traded up 12.6% against the U.S. dollar. Compcoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Compcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.

Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:

IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:53:26 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 05:50:42 PM by IconFirm

whats going on here....No news from Compcoin ?

Please guys keep the investors informed even if there is a delay HuhHuhHuhHuh

Come on !!!

The news is the same as it always was - you've been scammed.

Many posters warned you beforehand not to get involved.

OP was last active Dec 2017 - then his scams got exposed & now he uses alt accounts to promote other scams (Bountyhive).

His name is Andrey Zamovsky.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
kokayne

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

WHATS THE STATUS, DELISTING FROM CRYPTOPIA, NO WAY TO TRANSFER FUNDS
kokayne

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:46:01 AM

Dear Cryptopians,

As of May 1st Compcoin (CMP) was been put into delisting due to the high risk involved in the project.

CMP will be fully delisted on June 1st.

fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

if you guys feel scammed by compcoin, they are a registered business in Florida and therefor you can hire a Florida lawyer to mess with them

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
SmartMoneyRobot

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

if you guys feel scammed by compcoin, they are a registered business in Florida and therefor you can hire a Florida lawyer to mess with them

FUD
FUD
FUD
FUD
FUD
FUD

fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

FUD
FUD
FUD
FUD
FUD
FUD

Smarty this isn't Vietnam, there are rules

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: