Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504215 times)
dinamx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:45:22 AM

i am still thinking if downloading and test
i would do it if i drink some coffee

hmmm ok,
 i will bite

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

Hey Carsentard, 2014 called and want their 10% premined shitcoins back.

Not your keys, not your coins!
kingcarsen (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 07:51:20 AM

hmmm ok,
 i will bite

Smiley

Cool Cheers!

Hey Carsentard, 2014 called and want their 10% premined shitcoins back.

lol, I was getting bored without you goblins. haha, feel free to join the gitter chat.

YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:52:45 AM

What was the purpose to lounch the coin with CPU miner while GPU is 'almost finished'?
With that fact CPU mining is nothing but joke and a way to present/give false value to the coin.
10% premine WOW, back in days noone would touch anything with more than 2% premine.
Lounch with premine, without explorer and GPU miners, should I be first to say S word?!?
Anyway, past performance guarantees that this coin will lost devs focus soon after initial pump and premine dump.

kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:01:51 AM

What was the purpose to lounch the coin with CPU miner while GPU is 'almost finished'?
With that fact CPU mining is nothing but joke and a way to present/give false value to the coin.
10% premine WOW, back in days noone would touch anything with more than 2% premine.
Lounch with premine, without explorer and GPU miners, should I be first to say S word?!?
Anyway, past performance guarantees that this coin will lost devs focus soon after initial pump and premine dump.

GPU Miner works for NVIDIA GPUs, still working on sgminer Tribus kernal for AMD GPUs, it will be coming soon, CPU Miner works on both Windows and Linux as well

Well considering most of the coins you goblins praise have a 9% premine, 17% premine, etc. a majority of people also invest in these big corporations with millions in ICOs which is nothing but a big premine.

I am one guy with a 10% premine and 50% of it is going out towards bounties, marketing, promotion, etc. the rest is being held, I won't be dumping my share of my coin because of the fact that I want to continue the project and I also should have a reason and motivation to want to stay with the project. A CEO of a corporation usually holds 51% of the company thats a pretty big premine don't you say? My small 5% wont be much for such a long endeavor.

So anyways to finish answering your concerns, there is two explorers (the mining pools have a DNR explorer: http://163.172.104.9/explorer/DNR http://yiimp.ccminer.org/explorer/DNR) and two GPU miners (ccminer and sgminer), one GPU miner is just not compiled for Windows yet and is untested.

Im not trying to present anything falsely. Its all up front. The coin currently has no value has there is no exchange yet.
dinamx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:04:08 AM

hmmm ok,
 i will bite

Smiley

Cool Cheers!

but i will have to mine with cpu, there is not yet a binary for gpu amd in windows Cry

(low skills to build it but that bounty you offer its great)

YAdaminer

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:12:31 AM

GPU Miner works for NVIDIA GPUs, still working on sgminer Tribus kernal for AMD GPUs, it will be coming soon, CPU Miner works on both Windows and Linux as well

Well considering most of the coins you goblins praise have a 9% premine, 17% premine, etc. a majority of people also invest in these big corporations with millions in ICOs which is nothing but a big premine.

I am one guy with a 10% premine and 50% of it is going out towards bounties, marketing, promotion, etc. the rest is being held, I won't be dumping my share of my coin because of the fact that I want to continue the project and I also should have a reason and motivation to want to stay with the project. A CEO of a corporation usually holds 51% of the company thats a pretty big premine don't you say? My small 5% wont be much for such a long endeavor.

So anyways to finish answering your concerns, there is two explorers (the mining pools have a DNR explorer: http://163.172.104.9/explorer/DNR http://yiimp.ccminer.org/explorer/DNR) and two GPU miners (ccminer and sgminer), one GPU miner is just not compiled for Windows yet and is untested.

Im not trying to present anything falsely. Its all up front. The coin currently has no value has there is no exchange yet.

So basicaly you agree that CPU mining is joke. Nice. Huge boost to your project.

You are very active in defending, and calling people funny names. Why don't you instead use your dev time and compile AMD miner or put explorer links to OP and website.

What coin is what I praise?

Stop be a jerk and do your job, do what is supossed from dev. Right now you are ackting like cheerleader.
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:18:11 AM

So basicaly you agree that CPU mining is joke. Nice. Huge boost to your project.

You are very active in defending, and calling people funny names. Why don't you instead use your dev time and compile AMD miner or put explorer links to OP and website.

Stop be a jerk and do your job, do what is supossed from dev. Right now you are ackting like cheerleader.

Your the one coming at me with your angry tone man...I am just explaining to you what is actually going on. I do apologize though, I just do like using the term goblin now instead of troll. We can keep it gent like here.

Already updated the OP and website. The GPU will be coming in a several hours, I do have to sleep at some point lol. I do also want to give those out there a fair chance for the bounty.

YAdaminer

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:39:20 AM

Your the one coming at me with your angry tone man...I am just explaining to you what is actually going on. I do apologize though, I just do like using the term goblin now instead of troll. We can keep it gent like here.

Already updated the OP and website. The GPU will be coming in a several hours, I do have to sleep at some point lol. I do also want to give those out there a fair chance for the bounty.

I'm not angry. Just little bit dissapointed.
Goblin is like I said funny term.
With questions and concerns I'm actualy forcing you to be better.
Anyway, just go to sleep if you need to... half a day won't make difference when things already went out like this.
... but you should know better, you not new to all and expirience is what should make you better.

kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:44:24 AM

I'm not angry. Just little bit dissapointed.
Goblin is like I said funny term.
With questions and concerns I'm actualy forcing you to be better.
Anyway, just go to sleep if you need to... half a day won't make difference when things already went out like this.
... but you should know better, you not new to all and expirience is what should make you better.

Trust me I want a GPU miner for AMD as well, I have a nice little mining rig myself. I love to mine. It will be out tomorrow at latest I am sure. Glad you got a laugh from it Tongue

Very true Wink I like motivation.
kawaiicrypto

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:09:38 AM

To create vanity addresses with vanitygen, set the version bit to 30, like so:

Code:
./vanitygen -X 30 DAB

szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:23:30 AM

How to buy some coins?
markus124

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:11:36 AM

How to buy some coins?

We dont have an exchange yet you can only buy this coin in private. I want to mine this coin too if we can get an amd miner fast would be great.
albanes

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:23:59 AM

Dev when will the DNR to add to the exchange ?? and what is the approximate price??
markus124

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:58:42 AM

Spanish translation done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1968038.new#new
markus124

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:43:57 PM

I just opened a topic for those who wants to buy and sell DNR. I'm buying and you can pm offers. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1968076.msg19575282#msg19575282
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 12:45:19 PM

Any bounty gor translation dev?

1,000 DNR bounty for any language translation besides English, none have been claimed, just launched! Wink

I could translate to Serbian but not for 1000DNR that's to low especially if you start at 500SAT . Are you on the exchange yet?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sukabumi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:45:26 PM

when Twitter Campaigns  Huh
spodercoin

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:55:49 PM

How is this coin supposed to be worth mining? 1 block is 3 coins while there will be 500k on bounties with 1000dnr reward for a 15minute translation and stuff?
fengxia

Activity: 235
Merit: 230

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:00:16 PM

Dev,why did you lose your trust?Can you explain it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: