Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504215 times)
RRSS

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:47:03 AM

My experience trying to use the new sgminer with hashbag pool:

[16:19:29] Started sgminer 5.3.8
[16:19:29] * using Jansson 2.7
[16:19:32] No login credentials supplied for pool.hashbag.cc

Then closes.

What is in your config or bat? Looks like an address error...

In a command prompt in the same folder as sgminer do the following with <walletaddress> being your address

Code:
sgminer.exe -k tribus -o stratum+tcp://hashbag.cc:8533 -u <walletaddress> -p d=0.002

Try something like that

Thanks, but the problem persists.  The ccminer works great in any pool, including hashbag, but the sgminer won't run.

I've tried copy/pasting your config and swapping my address but I get the same thing.  Same deal if I use [...]//pool.hashbag.cc[...] or just [...]//hashbag.cc[...]

At least 120 mh/s in AMD cards could go towards DNR if I could get it to run  Undecided
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bokiminer

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:12:53 AM

Denarius dropped to 0,47 usd today  Huh what did happen?

Trolls-morons, that happened. With every succsessfull coin the same story, so if there is no strong and clever community behind, and also devs work, coin will die. We have devs work for now.
Cloak coin had/have strong community and look now the price, after all bad situations through the years. Some of us made big money.
So, guys, be smart next time, a lot of you dumped DNR for nothing and somebody bought them.

... Why would I be using my real name? ...

Why is so hard to understand this, dev could use the fake name and start the new project.
enkayz

Activity: 298

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 05:14:11 AM

Then closes.

In a command prompt in the same folder as sgminer do the following with <walletaddress> being your address

Code:
sgminer.exe -k tribus -o stratum+tcp://hashbag.cc:8533 -u <walletaddress> -p d=0.002

Try something like that

Stratum port for tribus on hashbag.cc is 8688. Maybe I will forward 8533 as well so that it's the same as ccminer.

For the time being make sure you use stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8688 as your stratum link.

For those who don't know, hashbag.cc has 0% fees for now. We really need to the hash rate spread out, yiimp.ccminer.org is currently 74% of the network's hash rate with 500+ miners (414 of them using ccminer.exe).

We have had plenty of people switching, staying for 3 hours and then leaving because we only found 2 blocks and 1 of them wasn't matured/cleared for payout. Don't worry, you will get paid the same amount in the end, just be patient. yiimp.ccminer.org gives you reliable payouts because he solves 100+ blocks for every payout round. If you come to hashbag with a lot of hash rate and we start finding blocks you'll be handsomely rewarded.

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:39:09 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 06:49:35 AM by tamara163

Denarius dropped to 0,47 usd today  Huh what did happen?

Trolls-morons, that happened. With every succsessfull coin the same story, so if there is no strong and clever community behind, and also devs work, coin will die. We have devs work for now.
Cloak coin had/have strong community and look now the price, after all bad situations through the years. Some of us made big money.
So, guys, be smart next time, a lot of you dumped DNR for nothing and somebody bought them.

Why is so hard to understand this, dev could use the fake name and start the new project.
all altcoins are sunk in the red zone.
the summer vacation season.
the time to buy!!!)))
Bitcoiner12

Activity: 93
Merit: 94

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:45:53 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 07:01:43 AM by Bitcoiner12

my wallet started staking Smiley i guess the more coins people mine the smaller my network weight becomes?

Do i need to keep  the wallet open to stake or can i leave it closed?
El marinero

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 06:48:44 AM

Denarius dropped to 0,47 usd today  Huh what did happen?

I survived BTC crash last month, this are child games, DNR is a safe investment on the long run, full support on this community
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:59:23 AM

I survived BTC crash last month, this are child games, DNR is a safe investment on the long run, full support on this community

What BTC crash? BTC went from 1200$ to less than 200$ (2013-2014) That was the time to survive. I was selling up to 15BTC to pay electric bills. So, this was nothing. Imagine that BTC goes to sub 600$ levels... that would be something similar. Regarding DNR price... well, it seems that early birds and bounty colectors are taking profit, and while all other alts are in heavy red this DNR correction is not unexpected.
And to all mentioning premine,  check recent 100% premine ICO's with nothing to offer than nice graphic, thin bussines idea formed in PDF document and big and I mean BIG ? if they can deliver the story they presented than come back to DNR and say something about premine.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:21:12 AM

it will always depend from the community i also say that DNR will survive its just an early days and most of the crypto's are falling so
we dont need to worry just believed from your investment and it will good profits in returned.
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:40:37 AM

it will always depend from the community i also say that DNR will survive its just an early days and most of the crypto's are falling so
we dont need to worry just believed from your investment and it will good profits in returned.
Totally agree with you. Falling coins. I have purchased at a low price and I am sure that coin will grow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TRHM

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:07:02 AM

I actually promised my self not to post any comments due to my crypto coin experience.
But there are few things I don't understand and still would like to know.

Would be nice if a experienced user could answer my questions.

I understood that Carson is holding coins right? My question is
* Why does he hold back coins?
* What happens when he drops the coins?
* What are the pro's and con's of doing this and not doing this?
* What will happen with the currency when he drops it.
* what are the future predictions regarding this coin? (name a few possible scenario's)

* And last question, how does carson gain trust from other people?
What is he supposed to do now to satisfy everyone in this topic?
I don't understand what everything is all about  Tongue
albanes

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:07:02 AM

support Denatius vote on Livecoin.net  https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=Denarius
aliashraf
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1174

Always remember the cause!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 10:12:51 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 11:23:59 AM by aliashraf

I do appreciate your viewpoint and perspective aliashraf!  Cool

Those posts from me were from years ago, since then I worked a lot of high ranking jobs and am choosing to do this as my full time job/project now. I do absolutely 100% believe in crypto, otherwise your right, why would I be here? Why would I be using my real name? The premine will not be modified and there will be no fork of Denarius. I do deserve to have a portion of the premine of the coin that I created, especially if I am going to continue to put as much time as I have into it. You dont ask a company to hand over their 51% of shares and to change the entire way their company is, because well its their company, I think this statement is 100% correct and I do think a lot of people agree with me. My coin is already a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency with a new hashing algorithm that I came up with unique to Denarius, I also coded up a fully featured NodeJS Web Wallet from scratch and I will be continuing to improve the codebase of the coin and features.

Some facts are: Denarius is here and its not going anywhere, I am here and I am not going anywhere nor dumping my premine, I will be continuing the expansion of Denarius and development.

If you don't believe me or want to keep throwing your money at corporate enterprises and "no premine/ICO" styled tokens that is your choice. Everything about Denarius has been upfront 100% transparent and 100% honest.

Glad seeing you so patient and honest Smiley

I do believe in you as a honest guy and I understand you have improved through last few years both technically and mentally, but I see you just have not graduated yet as your arguments above are based on your immature idea about this coin being 'your company'. It is not yours dude, a crypto-coin ecosystem does not 'belong' to its devs, it is why Satoshi just disappeared, bitcoin wasn't and is not his asset, and yet he is Satoshi the inventor and the implementor of bitcoin!

Anyway, I'm looking for a solution and a compromise to save your project, why?

1- Scam coins will hurt the whole thing and make it very hard if not impossible for true new projects and ideas to emerge.

2- I appreciate your motivations and hard work.

3- I think modifying bitcoin's core protocol (name it Satoshi core) is a very good and necessary job, considering the current situation of the original version and its blockchain( hashing algorithm literally being 'cracked' by ASIC, scaling problem that needs forking, ... )

4- ...

Now that you do not agree with my proposal about redoing premined stuff, just divide your (10%) coins and put them on a handful of contracts, which are designed to release them in a very safe manner, say 5% being never released, and the remaining takes say 10 years to release as below

1- keep 1% in your wallet.

2- release 2% after 1 year

3- release 1% in year #2

4- release 0.5% in year #3

and so on ...

See? I'm just translating your promise about not dumping, to smart contracts language. Do it and wash your hands forever. Wink

P.S. Another important weakness is the obvious lack of a white paper (or I just overlooked something?). It is very crucial to convince people about not only this or that new feature, but the absolute necessity of introducing a new coin, IMO.

Nippel66

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:40:28 AM

Then closes.

Code:

Try something like that

Carsen? Why are tottal Hashrate on Network 94 Gh/s and 1 minute after 240 gh/s and 1 minute after 24 gh/s??? This is something i newer have seen beafore.
It is not miner who jump off and on ewery minute. Something wrong With the blockchain?

takertrade

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:22:28 AM

@tpruvot was kind enough to release another optimized version of sgminer x64 w/ Tribus support for Windows! v5.3.8

http://ccminer.org/preview/sgminer-x64-5.3.8.zip

Give that a try all you AMD miners! You should see roughly a 10% improvement.
Work like a charm my hash rate increase 10%-15%
I actually promised my self not to post any comments due to my crypto coin experience.
But there are few things I don't understand and still would like to know.

Would be nice if a experienced user could answer my questions.

I understood that Carson is holding coins right? My question is
* Why does he hold back coins?
* What happens when he drops the coins?
* What are the pro's and con's of doing this and not doing this?
* What will happen with the currency when he drops it.
* what are the future predictions regarding this coin? (name a few possible scenario's)

* And last question, how does carson gain trust from other people?
What is he supposed to do now to satisfy everyone in this topic?
I don't understand what everything is all about  Tongue
Ussually price prediction topic moved to speculation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=224.0
How about making DNR speculation topic ther  Grin
enkayz

Activity: 298

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 11:54:10 AM

Glad seeing you so patient and honest Smiley

I do believe in you as a honest guy and I understand you have improved through last few years both technically and mentally, but I see you just have not graduated yet as your arguments above are based on your immature idea about this coin being 'your company'. It is not yours dude, a crypto-coin ecosystem does not 'belong' to its devs, it is why Satoshi just disappeared, bitcoin wasn't and is not his asset, and yet he is Satoshi the inventor and the implementor of bitcoin!

Anyway, I'm looking for a solution and a compromise to save your project, why?

1- Scam coins will hurt the whole thing and make it very hard if not impossible for true new projects and ideas to emerge.

2- I appreciate your motivations and hard work.

3- I think modifying bitcoin's core protocol (name it Satoshi core) is a very good and necessary job, considering the current situation of the original version and its blockchain( hashing algorithm literally being 'cracked' by ASIC, scaling problem that needs forking, ... )

4- ...

Now that you do not agree with my proposal about redoing premined stuff, just divide your (10%) coins and put them on a handful of contracts, which are designed to release them in a very safe manner, say 5% being never released, and the remaining takes say 10 years to release as below

1- keep 1% in your wallet.

2- release 2% after 1 year

3- release 1% in year #2

4- release 0.5% in year #3

and so on ...

See? I'm just translating your promise about not dumping into smart contracts language. Do it and wash your hands forever. Wink

P.S. Another important weakness is the obvious lack of a white paper (or I just overlooked something?). It is very crucial to convince people about not only this or that new feature, but the absolute necessity of introducing a new coin, IMO.

I wouldn't classify this as 'scam coin'. If your definition of a 'scam coin' is just a coin with a pre-mine, then some of the biggest coins on the market are way scammier than DNR. There are even coins that have some % of block rewards being given to a devs directly, is that a scam coin too? To me, a scam coin is one where they have a roadmap and a whitepaper but nothing real to show for it. People buy into the coins because they have a professional looking presentation, and then BAM the market gets dumped on and all the value is gone, then the devs make a run for it. I have seen more than a few of these projects lately. The whitepapers are barely original, the presentation is marketing 101 and the dev project on github has a single commit from a new user. THOSE are the scam coins IMHO.

In regard to the premine, maybe read the OP clearer, the 10% premine is 5% for dev funds and 5% for bounty/marketing. If you check the block explorer you can see that over 30% of the premine has been bountied out (325k coins into the market). Currently the dev wallet holds 60% of the coins but it's only been a week, next week there will be less than 50% of the coins in the dev wallet. Carsen has paid out pretty decent bounties and continues to give the funds to other people.

I agree that it may be useful to some to see the dev funds (5% of the supply) released to the market on a schedule. The platform does not contain smart contracts, this is not Ethereum, it is a Bitcoin Core base and that means it's simple and effective. Satoshi himself could come back tomorrow and dump his supply and even this far into the project it would be an issue. Essentially you have to consider that as a developer, you don't want to kill the goose that lays the golden egg (to borrow a phrase) because I believe like any responsible developer, Carsen understands that you can make a lot more money if you liquidate your asset slowly rather than selling out the entire book and end up selling your coins for less than you could have done so slowly.

This project could have a whitepaper and a roadmap in the future, it's something that may be worked on. But right now, the coin stands on it's own as a no-frills cryptocurrency that just works - and that is something that is increasingly rare in today's ICO-saturated token world.

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:23:03 PM

How can I get your coins? Available there will soon be some kind of reward?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dinamx

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:28:06 PM

Anyway, I'm looking for a solution and a compromise to save your project,

etc etc etc

Roll Eyes
such abnegation and altruism is so noble gesture.
however nothing to save here, these are statements dramatically staged btw imo.

I wonder what's going on with such obsession with denarius by many "experts".
curiouser and curiouser!
dinamx

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:40:50 PM

tpruvot just updated 5.3.8 again, give it a download and try it out Smiley

great, i have amd
Thanks tpruvot for the optimization,
testing now

spunkybd

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:34:23 PM

How can I get your coins? Available there will soon be some kind of reward?

You can mine them or buy them on the exchanges.
Lowryda23

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:28:16 PM

Miner works much better with AMD GPU 15% faster for me.

But i found just 1 Block in nearly 20h mining with 100MH. After that i want to check the Denarius Explorer to see the Networkhashrate but you cant see any Hashrate  Huh

I will stop mining for now because difficulty could be like 10 Million or just 10k .. Nobody knows if its profitable to mine without that stats.

Did Denarius have another Explorer then this here http://denarius.name/ ?

Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: