Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:32:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504225 times)
RRSS

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:10:20 AM

Hi Dev, Do you have 32 bit version of GPU miner, I have old system and old GPU, so i hope to work with this,

Also reserve Chinese and Urdu translation if still available.

I do believe Chinese was taken, but Urdu would be available. Send me a PM with the link and your address!

Currently only 64-bit is available and recommended, or you could attempt to compile it yourself for 32-bit....if I find the time I can do so, I will also let tpruvot know that you wanting a 32-bit version.

Also I feel this would be a great time to ask all of you....What would you like to see in Denarius besides the current features improving? I would like to go the direction of what you guys are wanting and looking for.
how about implementing in code technologies Segregated Witness(Segwit2x) and Lightning Network?
in my opinion a good idea
maybe  need to make a vote on the introduction of Segwit2x and Lightning Network.after all, as I know you need the consent of 75% -90% of the holders coins.
unless of course you will be able to implement it technically. I think it is very much enhance the value of the coins

I do think it is a bit too soon to be making a stride in that direction, but its definitely a great suggestion and I will keep it in mind Wink , voting would be a great idea eventually todo if we want to go that route, there are some other small changes we are looking into changing in Denarius currently that we want to focus on first and then go from there. Cool

I hope Yobit add it soon

If I dont hear from them by next week I will submit another paid listing for it.

Nice Smiley Keep upp the good work. I like the last day`s stabile growht.
I mining With my 410 mh/s 50 coin a day wath is better for long term than mining smaal amount of Etherum/Expanse/EtherumClassic

Which pool?
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:17:24 AM

Hi Dev, Do you have 32 bit version of GPU miner, I have old system and old GPU, so i hope to work with this,

I do believe Chinese was taken, but Urdu would be available. Send me a PM with the link and your address!

Currently only 64-bit is available and recommended, or you could attempt to compile it yourself for 32-bit....if I find the time I can do so, I will also let tpruvot know that you wanting a 32-bit version.

Also I feel this would be a great time to ask all of you....What would you like to see in Denarius besides the current features improving? I would like to go the direction of what you guys are wanting and looking for.
how about implementing in code technologies Segregated Witness(Segwit2x) and Lightning Network?
maybe  need to make a vote on the introduction of Segwit2x and Lightning Network.after all, as I know you need the consent of 75% -90% of the holders coins.
unless of course you will be able to implement it technically. I think it is very much enhance the value of the coins

I do think it is a bit too soon to be making a stride in that direction, but its definitely a great suggestion and I will keep it in mind Wink , voting would be a great idea eventually todo if we want to go that route, there are some other small changes we are looking into changing in Denarius currently that we want to focus on first and then go from there. Cool

I hope Yobit add it soon

If I dont hear from them by next week I will submit another paid listing for it.

yobit will be a huge mistake ...

they are renowned for lack of service and lack of care with ANY coin they do not have a financial stake in ...

do this - and you WILL regret the day you made strides toward such a lax and non-service backed exchange ...

as much as i like their interface - the headaches involved with dealing with these people with our own coins ( and the coins we have worked on with other devs ) is just not worth the effort OR the btc you put forward to it ...

my friendly advice from dev to dev - and this is the advice from many other devs that have had to deal with their disgusting lack of interest in anything that they wont make money from ...

btw - once we get the algo into our stratum ( its a custom CWI-Stratum ) - we will have a pool setup also in the CWI-Pool system ...

#crysx

e4f4

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:37:16 AM

I hope Yobit add it soon

yobit will be a huge mistake ...

they are renowned for lack of service and lack of care with ANY coin they do not have a financial stake in ...

do this - and you WILL regret the day you made strides toward such a lax and non-service backed exchange ...

as much as i like their interface - the headaches involved with dealing with these people with our own coins ( and the coins we have worked on with other devs ) is just not worth the effort OR the btc you put forward to it ...

my friendly advice from dev to dev - and this is the advice from many other devs that have had to deal with their disgusting lack of interest in anything that they wont make money from ...

btw - once we get the algo into our stratum ( its a custom CWI-Stratum ) - we will have a pool setup also in the CWI-Pool system ...

#crysx

Newbie account here. In crypto since 2014.

This is true. yobit == huge mistake.

Bitcoin legacy, Doge fun and private transactions. Check out BitcoinZ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0

Missed Bitcoin in 2009? Find out more about IOTA...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0
kingcarsen (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:59:51 AM

Yea I would prefer to aim to get us on a better exchange, like Livecoin.net? Any thoughts on them?

I have thus far submitted a coin request to:

Bittrex (Submitted information to their support team)
Shapeshift (Filled out their request form, awaiting reply)
HitBTC (Sent a support ticket for a request, it was forwarded to their Tier 2, awaiting a reply)
DNR is up for vote on Livecoin.net
DNR is up for vote on C-Cex.com

Any other exchange suggestions would be welcome, feel free to let these or any other exchanges know you want DNR there!
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 09:02:59 AM

Yea I would prefer to aim to get us on a better exchange, like Livecoin.net? Any thoughts on them?

I have thus far submitted a coin request to:

Bittrex (Submitted information to their support team)
Shapeshift (Filled out their request form, awaiting reply)
HitBTC (Sent a support ticket for a request, it was forwarded to their Tier 2, awaiting a reply)
DNR is up for vote on Livecoin.net
DNR is up for vote on C-Cex.com

Any other exchange suggestions would be welcome, feel free to let these or any other exchanges know you want DNR there!

well ...

cryptopia is one of the most up-and-coming - most stable exchanges also ...

and they respond Smiley ...

#crysx

KurtCobain

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:17:10 AM

here's some history for you folks new to crypto.  Carsen likes to make coins like this where he owns 90% of the supply - the coins dumped recently. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701484.msg8518890#msg8518890
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 09:25:59 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 09:36:16 AM by kingcarsen

here's some history for you folks new to crypto.  Carsen likes to make coins like this where he owns 90% of the supply - the coins dumped recently.  

This really isnt anything new, most people already know about my past, that was years ago. I have worked a lot of different legitimate jobs since then and I decided I am at a point now that I wanted to make a new crypto. Everything has been 100% upfront, I even pasted the PoW block reward code on the OP, I currently roughly have about 675,000 DNR, The rest of the 1m was given out in bounties, giveaways, external services, and campaigns thus far. There is only roughly around 40k DNR on the markets between both exchanges and a current supply of around ~350,000 give or take so a lot of others are holding their DNR. With a max of 10m DNR in 3 years roughly, it will be only 6% of the supply, and more so about 5%, there is roughly 8640 DNR mined per day. The only DNR that may be on the market is from others and not me, you can check the premine address.

Oh also, you know why that post was also deleted if you go the first page? I paid that man back for his losses that he had occurred from my coins. I paid my dues....Message him if you don't believe me.
digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:34:35 AM

Carsen your name is synonymous with dumping premines of shit coins
I seriously dont think a leopard can't change its spots
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 09:40:45 AM

I seriously dont think a leopard can't change its spots

Meh, I think everything and everyone is saying otherwise.

I already open sourced a full fledged nodejs web wallet that I wrote from scratch. I have been sticking with this coin, I have paid bounties, got another developer on the team to help out, we are all set for success.

Ill just keep proving you guys wrong Cool
enkayz

Activity: 298

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 09:55:14 AM

I understand people have seen some bad projects in the past, and I don't blame them for being apprehensive. However, things can change. A long break has been taken, and I think Carsen wants to come back and do a proper coin. So far, the results have been impressive. The community is gathering and of course there will be those who can't ignore the past, I get that.

But for some, they are willing to give another chance. Pre-mined coins are everywhere, and even the non-premined coins are substantially mined or have ridiculous block rewards for the early blocks which a dev can easily mine. Hell, I saw one the other day which everyone was going on about how awesome 'no premine' coins are, yet the block reward for the first few blocks was like 20% of the coin and the dev didn't exactly go out of his way to put that on his ANN (although it was clearly visible in his reward code).

I for one am refreshed to see a proper no-frills cryptocurrency making it's entry to the market with a clearly defined block structure which has respectable numbers for the long term. In these days of ICO launches, there's whitepapers and roadmaps everywhere but fuck-all has been accomplished. Backing the coin to be very successful in the long term.

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
bokiminer

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:58:14 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 10:09:34 AM by bokiminer

here's some history for you folks new to crypto.  Carsen likes to make coins like this where he owns 90% of the supply - the coins dumped recently.  

Trolls are always around when price goes up  Cheesy

Again and again...

And that same trolls buys all that "shit" coins and make profit
KurtCobain

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:05:16 AM

Again and again...

You don't get it.  It's because of his mindset.  Read the post.  He doesn't believe any of it is worth anything, and screw anyone that does.  Fugazzi....  How can you take that attitude about something that people invest their hard earned money into and expect anyone to take you seriously.  Saying Digital currency is valueless and fugazzi is like saying priceless art has no value.  

What kind of person spends their time and energy in creating something and then turns around and makes fun of people that believe in it? A CON ARTIST.

kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 10:10:59 AM

I understand people have seen some bad projects in the past, and I don't blame them for being apprehensive. However, things can change. A long break has been taken, and I think Carsen wants to come back and do a proper coin. So far, the results have been impressive. The community is gathering and of course there will be those who can't ignore the past, I get that.

But for some, they are willing to give another chance. Pre-mined coins are everywhere, and even the non-premined coins are substantially mined or have ridiculous block rewards for the early blocks which a dev can easily mine. Hell, I saw one the other day which everyone was going on about how awesome 'no premine' coins are, yet the block reward for the first few blocks was like 20% of the coin and the dev didn't exactly go out of his way to put that on his ANN (although it was clearly visible in his reward code).

I for one am refreshed to see a proper no-frills cryptocurrency making it's entry to the market with a clearly defined block structure which has respectable numbers for the long term. In these days of ICO launches, there's whitepapers and roadmaps everywhere but fuck-all has been accomplished. Backing the coin to be very successful in the long term.

Beautifully put.
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:15:15 AM

Whats the actual difference in Pre-mined coins and non Pre-mined coins?

how does it have an impact on market rates, demand?
KurtCobain

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:17:03 AM

Block 1, dev has 1 million of the 1 million coins on the market.  Dev just stated that he still owns 690k of the currently available 1.2million coins.

It can go either way.  If carson has changed his entire outlook on life and crypto then the fact that he holds 1/2 is awesome because his hands will be strong and there is really only 1/2 as many coins as usual.

If history repeats itself carson has 690k coins to sell off as the coin peaks.
bokiminer

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:17:59 AM

Again and again...

You don't get it.  It's because of his mindset...

Why do you think that anyone is interested in your opinion ?

Oh I get it, you want to buy this "shit" at lower price
bokiminer

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:20:10 AM

Block 1, dev has 1 million of the 1 million coins on the market.  Dev just stated that he still owns 690k of the currently available 1.2million coins.

Every page a new troll, but the price rise anyway.
KurtCobain

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

Again and again...

You don't get it.  It's because of his mindset...

Why do you think that anyone is interested in your opinion ?

Oh I get it, you want to buy this "shit" at lower price

It's called wanting to be a hero.  I got screwed over by people like him when I started crypto.  There is a ton of new money in the market that has no idea what a premine even is or how these predators operate.
bokiminer

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:27:16 AM

I got screwed ...

For you guys who do not have much experience with trolls, they only want your coins at lower price, that's all, they don't care about anything and anyone only about themselves. And now they want to screw someone else.
KurtCobain

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:30:06 AM

I got screwed ...

For you guys who do not have much experience with trolls, they only wants your coins at lower price, that's all, they don't care about anything and anyone only about themselves. And now they want to screw someone else.

Look, I get it, It screws people already invested when you shine the light on a "possible" con.  But what you're talking about IS FUD, Fear UNCERTAINTY or DOUBT. I showed you his damn post, not mine, his opinion.  It's out there for the whole world to see. I didn't make it up.  People need to know what a premine is and who the dev at the very least USED to be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: