Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504218 times)
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:18:39 PM

what is the best miner to Nvidia cards use for this algo?
and how much mh/s you got from 1060 card?
this is a memory algo or core algo?
thanks!
lets build the community!!!

I havent updated the mining thread in a bit, but use tpruvot latest ccminer. x86 has been more stable for me over the x64 version. https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2141810

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:44:46 AM

the coin seems interesting but i sold all my   ones when i got a virus alert when i try to download the wallet .Shame look like it had potential

How did you even have coins when you don't even have a wallet?

I bought the coins on a exchange .I was looking forward to staking then and transferring then to my own wallet but when i saw that warning it was sell time for me( i made a little profit so it is all good  Grin ).Anything like that freaks me the hell out since i never had that issue downloading a wallet .Will definite keep a eye on things and might come back to it in the future

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kingcarsen (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:33:25 AM

the coin seems interesting but i sold all my   ones when i got a virus alert when i try to download the wallet .Shame look like it had potential

I bought the coins on a exchange .I was looking forward to staking then and transferring then to my own wallet but when i saw that warning it was sell time for me( i made a little profit so it is all good  Grin ).Anything like that freaks me the hell out since i never had that issue downloading a wallet .Will definite keep a eye on things and might come back to it in the future

Yea you have absolutely nothing to worry about. The client is clean 100%, just ensure you are downloading directly from our Github links and that the MD5s match up.

Come join us in our Discord chat as well! https://discord.gg/mDTM3JN

sacombank

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:34:27 AM

i keep holding all denarius on pc local , and denarius staking  still ok .

i believe DNR with new technology will have price above $1 end this year

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:56:28 AM

Take a look at this post, we need input from the community!

https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/109-dnr-masternodes/&do=findComment&comment=1958
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:33:12 AM

Yea you have absolutely nothing to worry about. The client is clean 100%, just ensure you are downloading directly from our Github links and that the MD5s match up.

Come join us in our Discord chat as well! https://discord.gg/mDTM3JN

Carsen,

The biggest issue with these sorts of chat utilities (except for Skype) is that they do not work for a vast majority of those in corporate or networked environments.

The answer to this (which I found after researching) is simply that the 'websockets' type of protocol that these chat systems use, are not supported by ANY proxy system (such as squid) that is used in most professional networked environments. This is why the reach to those who actually are interested and willing to join (like myself) cannot do so.

Skype does not work this way, and Microsoft know this. It can be forced through a http proxy like squid, and until squid (the most widely used proxy in the world) supports such protocols, then discord and slack and many others that use this protocol WILL be out of reach to those that cannot access it.

Just a FYI moment here, as I see SO many companies pushing this type of communications for the 'home user' but not the ever important corporate/professional networked user also.

#crysx

enkayz

Activity: 298

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:50:41 AM

Carsen,

The biggest issue with these sorts of chat utilities (except for Skype) is that they do not work for a vast majority of those in corporate or networked environments.

The answer to this (which I found after researching) is simply that the 'websockets' type of protocol that these chat systems use, are not supported by ANY proxy system (such as squid) that is used in most professional networked environments. This is why the reach to those who actually are interested and willing to join (like myself) cannot do so.

Skype does not work this way, and Microsoft know this. It can be forced through a http proxy like squid, and until squid (the most widely used proxy in the world) supports such protocols, then discord and slack and many others that use this protocol WILL be out of reach to those that cannot access it.

Just a FYI moment here, as I see SO many companies pushing this type of communications for the 'home user' but not the ever important corporate/professional networked user also.

#crysx

If the Discord desktop app doesn't work, then you can access the Discord browser app (discordapp.com) and that should work, at least for the text chat; because the app runs inside the browser and the browser tunnels all websocket requests through the proxy server.

As far as I know, the Discord desktop app doesn't support proxy usage, so if your squid proxy is not set up to be transparent then Discord won't know to connect through the proxy. I believe this is under development at Discord.

If it doesn't work at all in browser, it's probably because it's been disallowed by the proxy policy, in which case you'd need to get it checked and allowed by IT.

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:20:07 AM

There is an awesome giveaway going on for some shirts on DenariusTalk.org! Thanks to BTFD.shop (ICanHazCrypto)

https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/116-dnr-t-shirt-giveaway/

https://twitter.com/Tw1tters_/status/938244086477099008

Jump on over to our forums to enter! Cool

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:08:33 AM

Carsen,

#crysx

If the Discord desktop app doesn't work, then you can access the Discord browser app (discordapp.com) and that should work, at least for the text chat; because the app runs inside the browser and the browser tunnels all websocket requests through the proxy server.

As far as I know, the Discord desktop app doesn't support proxy usage, so if your squid proxy is not set up to be transparent then Discord won't know to connect through the proxy. I believe this is under development at Discord.

If it doesn't work at all in browser, it's probably because it's been disallowed by the proxy policy, in which case you'd need to get it checked and allowed by IT.

Websockets get tunneled through yes.

Which is why it still doesn't work mate. They are not disabled by default either, it's just that these protocols are not supported by the mainstream proxies like squid. Not yet anyway.

Still looking for a workaround, without disabling the proxy altogether.

#crysx

d3athgu1s3

Activity: 282

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:55:07 PM

There is an awesome giveaway going on for some shirts on DenariusTalk.org! Thanks to BTFD.shop (ICanHazCrypto)

https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/116-dnr-t-shirt-giveaway/

https://twitter.com/Tw1tters_/status/938244086477099008

Jump on over to our forums to enter! Cool

Nice giveaway! Seems like Denarius in on the run!

tinchopf

Activity: 157

ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:09:29 PM

Carsen,

#crysx

Which is why it still doesn't work mate. They are not disabled by default either, it's just that these protocols are not supported by the mainstream proxies like squid. Not yet anyway.

#crysx

I end up using the cellphone app. It's quite powerful for a chat platform.

Supercoiner111

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:12:01 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 05:33:16 AM by Supercoiner111

Carsen,

#crysx

#crysx

I end up using the cellphone app. It's quite powerful for a chat platform.

Same discord app rules! I have it as an app on my phone and the chat is very active on the discord channel!

enkayz

Activity: 298

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:37:01 PM

Carsen,

#crysx

#crysx

Websockets and ssl bumping don't play well together sometimes so when using a squid proxy which uses 'ssl-bump' (quite common) you will need to add discordapp.com to the 'no bump' list.

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
Quinque

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:46:41 PM

Denarius - Looking solid this month.
Ranger565

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:27:09 AM

Did you guys hear? Nicehash been hacked, 64 million gone.
whuwyf

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:35:07 AM

Sad thing, it's easy for hacker to steal bitcoin than cash, people who got cryptocurrency cannot feel safe at this moment.
FacelessCrypto

Activity: 539
Merit: 105

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:35:28 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 04:59:22 AM by FacelessCrypto

Yes..4000+BTC stollen it seems ..u Never know. All these are in game .
Did anyone observed  something worth Monero price ?

chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 05:06:33 AM

Carsen,

#crysx

#crysx

Websockets and ssl bumping don't play well together sometimes so when using a squid proxy which uses 'ssl-bump' (quite common) you will need to add discordapp.com to the 'no bump' list.

Thanks for the hint mate.

I am actually unsure how this will work, but I'll have a go.

Smiley

#crysx

Supercoiner111

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:35:01 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 06:09:13 AM by Supercoiner111

Denarius is gonna rocket once Masternode is out of testing! Good oppourinty to buy cheap now.... I got my eggs lined up Wink

Check out this thread for more info... https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/109-dnr-masternodes/&page=2&tab=comments#comment-2007

d3athgu1s3

Activity: 282

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:29:55 PM

Yes..4000+BTC stollen it seems ..u Never know. All these are in game .
Did anyone observed  something worth Monero price ?

Funny how btc did not crash this time with the hack.

Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: