Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayweather Vs McGregor: Info and prediction thread  (Read 11701 times)
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:28:19 PM

I will bet on McGregor in this match, MMA is different from Boxing it is brutal, If odds is 7:1 then it is better to bet on McGregor. Last time i saw the news about how MCGregor practice is very different very intensive and i think he is very prepared in this match, Unlike on mayweather  he's taking it lightly because he is thinking that he is unbeatable in the boxing ring.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:41:12 PM

As predicted months ago... this fight was meant to happen. I knew it was going to be 2017, but september, not this soon (August 26th)

This will be the biggest fight ever in terms of numbers. Expect insane gambling to happen that night.

Will Mayweather win as expected? Will McGregor pull the biggest upset ever and make a lot of people rich in case you bet for a McGregor win? Let's find out. My money is on Mayweather as usual. It worked 49 times, it should work again. Anything can happen in the sport of boxing tho, which is what makes this fight interesting, to see if McGregor lucks out and uses his power to KO him. I think his possibilities for an upset will get increasingly harder the longer the fight goes on. Mayweather typically tests the opponent for some rounds then proceeds to perform surgery on him, so McGregor needs to find a way o stop the fight quick.

I'll go for Connor on this one! The odds will surely be huge in favor of Mayweather and Connor will be a real underdog here. But it is a really big chance to profit here. I do believe that Connor will knock that guy out and he'll be humbled! Chickenweather will just run around the ring again.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:49:25 PM

As predicted months ago... this fight was meant to happen. I knew it was going to be 2017, but september, not this soon (August 26th)
The news and stuff still says the fight is taking place in August ? I'm stoked!

This will be the biggest fight ever in terms of numbers.
Yes,the number of punches McGregor is going to land on Mayweather 's face is going to break all the records.

Will Mayweather win as expected?
He would win a lot of money regardless.But the real fight champ will always be Mcregor.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:18:06 PM

It's going to be a very interesting fight,indeed. A MMA lightweight champion meets the boxing champion. Obviously Mayweather has much more experience in the boxing world than Connor which is a big advantage from him,but the contender comes from a very though;brutal fighting medium which is the MMA/UFC.

We should expect a very aggressive McGregor and as always a defensive Mayweather which will try to use his experience and skills and boxing to win by points. I don't see Connor getting a KO from Floyd. I would go on Mcgregor's win.(and it has pretty nice odds as well)  Grin
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:19:29 PM

I will bet on McGregor in this match, MMA is different from Boxing it is brutal, If odds is 7:1 then it is better to bet on McGregor. Last time i saw the news about how MCGregor practice is very different very intensive and i think he is very prepared in this match, Unlike on mayweather  he's taking it lightly because he is thinking that he is unbeatable in the boxing ring.

I don't think the Mayweather is taking him lightly. Mayweather is a freak of nature, naturally talented and he keeps himself busy all year so for me he is always ready to fight. But I agree with you that betting on McGregor with such odds are really good specially if he pulls an upset on Mayweather. Its gonna be a wind fall for us. I will be also betting for McGregor with at least .0075 - .01BTC.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:07:33 PM

Finally the date has being set,i really think the match is scheduled too soon,August 26 is just two months away and it is going to be a fun ride leading up to the fights as we could hear trash talk from Conor McGregor and Mayweather and it is going to be fun and i think it would be more entertaining than the fight. Cheesy
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:33:07 PM

Mayweather and Mcgregor, the date is being set! Mcgregor, don't underestimate Mayweather because that guy is a freak of nature. Talented and keeps busy himself but when the fight is there that guy is one of a kind. He is a very popular boxing player tho. He still gives the people goosebumps when he is in the stage
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1452

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:11:52 AM

Mayweather has a great advantage to McGregor in terms of punching and dodging skills. Mayweather is a genius in boxing even though his way of fighting is dodging and counter punching. Boxing is far different to MMA, even though McGregor is stronger in physical strength to Mayweather but still he didn't a good boxing skills. So my bet will goes to Maywether and this will be an easy win.

The odds will not be reasonable enough to make it a good bet. If you really are betting for Floyd, what are the odds today? It is -1000 in almost all the sportsbetting sites. To win 100, you should bet 1000. That is not a good bet.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:10:29 AM

I'd like McGregor to win this fight but I guess Floyd will win in this fight. Mayweather will do the same fighting style he has been using against all of his opponent. Throw one/some punch then run, nothing new in his style. He's pretty good but not entertaining for me.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:28:11 AM

I will bet on McGregor in this match, MMA is different from Boxing it is brutal, If odds is 7:1 then it is better to bet on McGregor. Last time i saw the news about how MCGregor practice is very different very intensive and i think he is very prepared in this match, Unlike on mayweather  he's taking it lightly because he is thinking that he is unbeatable in the boxing ring.

I hope that you are aware that you are betting for McGregor to have his 1 in 100 chance of connecting a full blown punch on Mayweather and stunt him.

Even if Conor manages to get a full impact and clip him, people forget Mayweather has a good chin and can take a good hit. Look at the Shane Mosley fight. Mosley almost KO's him on the first rounds, he managed to recover himself and he won the rest of the rounds. It takes amazing willpower for that.

Mayweather usually leans back and counteracts the force of the punches the opponent is throwing, but Mosley on that round managed to land a full punch.

So in case Conor manages to do that, it doesn't mean he will win anyway.

Im not counting Conor out btw, just being realistic.
CardShare

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 02:36:47 AM

McGregor to win by knock out 7th round..
Both fighters to go down at some stage.

That's my prediction.

McGregor is at the top of his game.  Mayweather picks and chooses his fights, While he is still a danger in the ring non the less. I think this time he has bitten off a little more that he can chew!

https://Investex.Pro  - Green Mining Operations & Mining Store...
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:01:00 AM

I'd like McGregor to win this fight but I guess Floyd will win in this fight. Mayweather will do the same fighting style he has been using against all of his opponent. Throw one/some punch then run, nothing new in his style. He's pretty good but not entertaining for me.
That's the big difference between the two fighters Gayweather will use his strategy its all about money and he loves to have a lot so whatever happen he will try his best to win and grab another luxurious win. Lets wait for until this fight start a very big event for sports lover.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:11:37 AM

I am for McGregor, from the start I dont like Mayweather. He is not fair in his game and a wife beater which makes him having a bad image. I feel he is very boastful,I hope MeGregor will beat Mayweather hard. Smiley
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:21:20 AM

I also want to see mcgregor wins over mayweather. Maybe Mcgregor will have a chance to win against mayweather but we know that the advantage is on Mayweather.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:06:59 AM

I'm also going for McGregor to win this fight and hopefully finally give Mayweather his first ever loss. I won't be betting on the fight but I am sure looking forward to watching it because I believe it's the biggest fight in boxing history and we'll most likely never see anyting like this again. Once in a lifetime fight!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:20:21 AM

Has McGregor started trash talking yet?  I'm looking forward to that more than the bout itself.  We all know this is really all a dog and pony show to make money on the fans off both MMA and boxing.  Still I hope Mac vs May will still put on a good show.

And what are the under cards of this event?  I think they should promote more MMA vs boxing matches in it.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:34:28 PM

I just hope that this match is really a rampage mode. Hope both fighters will fight for reputation and not on money although obvious thing even at 60%, they are fighting for money. Well Mayweather will not be called Money in the first place lol.

Technically, Mayweather have the advantage here because of boxing system. Since McGregor is more on aggressive, expect Mayweather to have a 100 defense mode like he did on Manny Pacquaio. If Mcgregor will minimized his offense and will adapt Mayweather style since he taking care for the fight, I think this will be a boring match.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:50:40 PM

Am going to go for Floyd Mayweather in this game, MCGREGOR will come to realize that MMA fighting isn't the same as boxing, Mayweather is the best defender when it comes to boxing, his defense alone has won his all those titles and he is going to overcome McGregor.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:23:08 PM

I really do not understand how this game will be going. They are both powerful fighters on the ring, but not in the same ring, and the rules in both rings have some significant rules difference. But it makes this game very interesting to watch.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 01:35:22 AM

Has McGregor started trash talking yet?  I'm looking forward to that more than the bout itself.  We all know this is really all a dog and pony show to make money on the fans off both MMA and boxing.  Still I hope Mac vs May will still put on a good show.

And what are the under cards of this event?  I think they should promote more MMA vs boxing matches in it.  Grin

Yeah same here, I'm looking forward to the press conferences as they are always entertaining to watch when McGregor is apart of them. I also would like to see a couple of fights between boxers and MMA fighters on the under card for this event but most likely it won't happen unless some big $$$ is up for grabs.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: