Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 08:57:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayweather Vs McGregor: Info and prediction thread  (Read 11700 times)
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:24:54 AM

If Money Mayweather will not change his boxing style and this fight will be using boxing rules then I'll put my money with Mayweather. This guy can run around the ring all 12 rounds without being hit and I can see McGregor getting pissed with Mayweather and lose his focus. Boxing and MMA are entirely different with each other. It's like watching a fight between a tae kwondo practitioner and an aikido practitioner, one will just wait for the attack or commit mistake.
I hate also mayweather but at this point I go for mayweather. I'm a fan of McGregor but in MMA fight. But at this time its boxing, Mayweather is much better in this sports, he is undefeated, you are right, boxing and MMA are different and Money MayWeather is popular in this sports. I think if this is MMA, McGregor will win.

I think its all about money, both are great fighter so they want a great fight.

And about the strength and ability, Mayweather have an advantages in this fight. The last fight of McGregor to Diaz, he lose and because of the resistance, if he will fight for 3 mins and 12 rounds their resistance will fall and MayWeather will take advantages of this situations.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:54:19 AM

McGregor could target Floyd's mid section as plan B, if Floyd's head is too hard to hit. Floyd's defense to protect his head is very good. Not sure how good Floyd is at defending body shots. The body is usually easier to hit, it doesn't move as much as the head. Hitting the body makes the head easier to hit, also.

Many MMA fighters have talked about boxing. I wonder why none of the big MMA names have ever done it before now.

michaelch

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:39:24 PM

I think Mayweather will win, definitely.

But what are the odds given for a McGregor win? If good enough, could be worth a bet.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 10:53:52 PM

But what are the odds given for a McGregor win? If good enough, could be worth a bet.

Well not many people even expected this fight to ever happen but it did, so even if everyone's saying that connor's nit gonna beat floyd, i think it's worth a gamble to bet on him. Though i also can't see any way that connor can beat a systematic technical boxer like floyd. He may end up getting so frustrated at floyd's technique that he may just tackle the guy to the ground. As skilled as mcgregor is in mma, he playing a game where mayweather is in his own level.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Weatherby

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:45:57 PM

The odds for McGregor win is x 6 i think,i really do not want to miss that opportunity as i have seen a lot of upset in my life gambling and since this is a combat event and no one really knows what will really happen,i would like to take the opportunity to wage for McGregor to win ,if a lucky punch could land in the face of Mayweather,who knows,anything could happen. Smiley
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:57:46 PM

The odds for McGregor win is x 6 i think,i really do not want to miss that opportunity as i have seen a lot of upset in my life gambling and since this is a combat event and no one really knows what will really happen,i would like to take the opportunity to wage for McGregor to win ,if a lucky punch could land in the face of Mayweather,who knows,anything could happen. Smiley
Well thats gamble if you win playing with that odd its really a big one for you but looking on how the bookers played with this fight i guess they are really attracting gamblers to take the risk for mcgreggor as we knew how floyd fight for the money. But its once in a lifetime chance and bettors with balls will take this for sure.

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1452

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 01:33:55 AM

Knowing Conor, he will try to make this fight versus Floyd a trilogy. Conor knows he cannot win, so what he will do is try to make this to be one of the most entertaining fight build ups in history. When the fight proper starts, he will do enough to make it entertaining and he will try to make the crowd ask for more.

That is my speculation of how it might happen.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:08:58 PM

Knowing Conor, he will try to make this fight versus Floyd a trilogy. Conor knows he cannot win, so what he will do is try to make this to be one of the most entertaining fight build ups in history. When the fight proper starts, he will do enough to make it entertaining and he will try to make the crowd ask for more.

That is my speculation of how it might happen.

Mayweather will never fight again after this I think. Why would he risk it two times? He just needs to win one more time to get the perfect 50-0 record and then retire for the rest of his life enjoying up to 1 billion dollars of networth that he has managed to achieve after all the years of wins and real state investments + merchandising and so on. He is set for life.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1452

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:16:53 AM

@pereira4. If Conor breaks Floyd's legacy enough to make him look like a fool then we might see another fight between the 2. There is also the possibility of Conor having luck on his side and knocking out Floyd.

Conor is not doing this for only 1 fight. He wants to make as much money as he can out of Floyd.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:58:31 AM

@pereira4. If Conor breaks Floyd's legacy enough to make him look like a fool then we might see another fight between the 2. There is also the possibility of Conor having luck on his side and knocking out Floyd.

Conor is not doing this for only 1 fight. He wants to make as much money as he can out of Floyd.
Well this is really possible as we know is all about money and if fixed maker also go beyond the scene better to make a good position while the game isn't started yet then play in the live games because odd will be change up for sure.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:28:30 PM

All Mayweather cares about is getting is paycheck and getting another win, I think as long as he wins that's it, he isn't going to bother with a rematch, because I doubt people will want to pay as much money as the first time, similar to the Pacquiao fight.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:36:48 PM

All Mayweather cares about is getting is paycheck and getting another win, I think as long as he wins that's it, he isn't going to bother with a rematch, because I doubt people will want to pay as much money as the first time, similar to the Pacquiao fight.

I don't even think a lot of people are taking this match that seriously. Connor is a great mma fighter and has proven it a lot of times in the octagon. But boxing is quite different. Yeah he may have trained for it and is a little familiar already since mma is mixed sport but the experience that mayweather has accumulated all his years in boxing will be in full show come this match. Everyone is expecting Floyd to win here.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:51:22 PM

I don't even think a lot of people are taking this match that seriously. Connor is a great mma fighter and has proven it a lot of times in the octagon. But boxing is quite different.
MMA has more defense and powerful moves than boxing.MMA fighters are quick when it comes to launching attacks.Still think Floyd has a chance ? Yes he does,because he will be paid to lose.

Yeah he may have trained for it and is a little familiar already since mma is mixed sport but the experience that mayweather has accumulated all his years in boxing will be in full show come this match. Everyone is expecting Floyd to win here.
That's because when he fought Manny last time,manny beat him but he won because Manny was paid to lose.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:16:31 PM

I don't even think a lot of people are taking this match that seriously. Connor is a great mma fighter and has proven it a lot of times in the octagon. But boxing is quite different.
MMA has more defense and powerful moves than boxing.MMA fighters are quick when it comes to launching attacks.Still think Floyd has a chance ? Yes he does,because he will be paid to lose.

Yeah he may have trained for it and is a little familiar already since mma is mixed sport but the experience that mayweather has accumulated all his years in boxing will be in full show come this match. Everyone is expecting Floyd to win here.
That's because when he fought Manny last time,manny beat him but he won because Manny was paid to lose.

I get your point but you have to understand that there would be specific skill sets needed for both boxing and mma. Mcgregor may have mastered the skill sets needed for mma but Floyd is right there on top of boxing. And they are going to fight in a boxing match. The rules are different. There are far more restrictions in a boxing match that may hinder McGregor's skills so even if you consider connor to be more skilled than Floyd, it won't work that way since they are fighting Floyd's game.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:18:35 PM

I don't even think a lot of people are taking this match that seriously. Connor is a great mma fighter and has proven it a lot of times in the octagon. But boxing is quite different. Yeah he may have trained for it and is a little familiar already since mma is mixed sport but the experience that mayweather has accumulated all his years in boxing will be in full show come this match. Everyone is expecting Floyd to win here.

There is no doubt that Mayweather is going to win this match and am sure its going to be a KO as well, McGregor will not be able to beat the best defensive boxer in the world. I will bet on Mayweather and am gonna bet very heavily as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:27:58 PM

McGregor could target Floyd's mid section as plan B, if Floyd's head is too hard to hit. Floyd's defense to protect his head is very good. Not sure how good Floyd is at defending body shots. The body is usually easier to hit, it doesn't move as much as the head. Hitting the body makes the head easier to hit, also.

Many MMA fighters have talked about boxing. I wonder why none of the big MMA names have ever done it before now.

I think Mayweather has a good body defense as well. His "philly defense" also covered body shots as well. And I think Mayweather body is pretty solid as well, although we haven't seen him before really hit solid in his body. I only speculate because I'm seen his training and his body and sit ups are really brutal.

Here's is Berto talking what's it like fight Mayweather: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQjvXRcnPvw
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:24:08 AM

I tend to think MMA has evolved to a point where olympic gold medalist wrestlers like Henry Cejudo are no longer guaranteed to win the belt.

If MMA fighters like Demetrious Johnson can beat olympic wrestlers, then maybe Conor McGregor has a chance of defeating a boxing champion like Floyd Mayweather?

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 07:39:30 AM

I tend to think MMA has evolved to a point where olympic gold medalist wrestlers like Henry Cejudo are no longer guaranteed to win the belt.

If MMA fighters like Demetrious Johnson can beat olympic wrestlers, then maybe Conor McGregor has a chance of defeating a boxing champion like Floyd Mayweather?

Nope...not even close....Mayweather is going to destroy McGregor in the boxing ring....McGregor might have a chance in the cage, but I think Mayweather could take him there too if he trained for it....McGregor and Mayweather are in different leagues when it comes to boxing....Mayweather, easy call. 

I'm not that enthused with the boxing match, but I would love to see them in the octagon!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:07:06 AM

Nope...not even close....Mayweather is going to destroy McGregor in the boxing ring....McGregor might have a chance in the cage, but I think Mayweather could take him there too if he trained for it....McGregor and Mayweather are in different leagues when it comes to boxing....Mayweather, easy call. 

I'm not that enthused with the boxing match, but I would love to see them in the octagon!

In this match, you're right connor doesn't have a chanve against a supremely techinical boxer like mcgregor. But i would have to disagree with your other statement. He octagon would be an entirely different world for floyd and he probably would get eaten alive there. The boxing rules that floyd uses so efficiently won't be available for him and he's gonna get tackled grounded and pounded i think at will be mcgregor even if he trained for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:28:16 PM

I think your theory is wrong. Maybe if they fight in the cage, but in the boxing ring, Connor has no chance of beating Mayweather. And advantage to me point to Floyd that is why I don't see him losing eventhough Connor is a great MMA fighter. They will be fighting at Mayweather's turf, so to speak.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: