Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayweather Vs McGregor: Info and prediction thread  (Read 11706 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:35:58 AM

Does anybody know a good BTC sports book that offers props for this dog and pony show?  I'd like to make a few bets on McGregor to win and KO Mayweather for the lulz.  Someone mentioned Cloudbet, are there any other suggestions?

I don't know any sites, I was looking forward to gamble and bet on the fight happening but never found a place to do it at least with bitcoin.

As far as betting for a McGregor KO... I guess it's good to drop some small amounts on there, but I wouldn't count on it. Mayweather knows McGregor will try to go Aldo style on him, he will keep distance for the first round and analyze him, then proceed to perform surgery. I think Mayweather may even risk it and go for a KO if he is outboxing him.

But I don't count McGregor out... Mayweather is obviously the better box tho.

That's for sure because Mayweather is for boxing and that's what he knows and that's how he made money. McGregor is an MMA fighter that would be willing to fight Mayweather in a boxing match. Maybe Floyd can adjust as well for Conor next time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:38:40 AM

I am not interested in this fight to know whether who the better boxer is,i am watching this fight to know whether McGregor could shock the entire world in this fight,i was not a fan of McGregor and lost a lot of bets and the one time i wagged a bet for McGregor is when he lost to Nate,i waited till the first round to place a bet and i saw him kicking Nate and placed a bet,so overall i made some huge losses with this single individual. Smiley I want to see whether he could knock Floyd out and create history,everyone in the world knows he wont outbox Floyd .

What Conor can do is ridicule Floyd in the ring, hurt his pride and the boxing fans' pride. If that happens and Conor loses, he still makes it look like a win, not only for himself, but also for MMA. It will make boxing look like a boring and dying sport.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:23:28 AM

What Conor can do is ridicule Floyd in the ring, hurt his pride and the boxing fans' pride. If that happens and Conor loses, he still makes it look like a win, not only for himself, but also for MMA. It will make boxing look like a boring and dying sport.
It is true that Conor does not need to win the fight to hurt the boxers pride,he just need to stand and box till the 12th round and if he losses he just lost to one of the greatest defensive boxers of all time,that is a big win for Conor,the boxing community is laughing at this match and no one is giving any chance to Conor and everyone predicts a boring fight,i will support Conor to punch him once so that Floyd ass touches the ground,i just want that to happen for all the so called experts mocking MMA striking. Smiley
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:00:47 AM

I am not interested in this fight to know whether who the better boxer is,i am watching this fight to know whether McGregor could shock the entire world in this fight,i was not a fan of McGregor and lost a lot of bets and the one time i wagged a bet for McGregor is when he lost to Nate,i waited till the first round to place a bet and i saw him kicking Nate and placed a bet,so overall i made some huge losses with this single individual. Smiley I want to see whether he could knock Floyd out and create history,everyone in the world knows he wont outbox Floyd .

Lol i'm actually looking forward to that. Mcgregor's as good at taunting as the best of them and he may be able to get to floyd's head and knock.him out. I don't think floyd's taking this as seriously as his previous major fights since boxing is his expertise and connor's an mma fighter. Though his antics may very well change the fight's complexion

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
andloveme

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:37:51 AM

McGregor has to use his reach advantage to be successful and McGregor probably has the edge in power, but Mayweather power comes with how quick his hands are.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:52:22 AM

It is true that Conor does not need to win the fight to hurt the boxers pride,he just need to stand and box till the 12th round and if he losses he just lost to one of the greatest defensive boxers of all time,that is a big win for Conor,the boxing community is laughing at this match and no one is giving any chance to Conor and everyone predicts a boring fight,i will support Conor to punch him once so that Floyd ass touches the ground,i just want that to happen for all the so called experts mocking MMA striking. Smiley

Well if Mayweather doesn't win convincingly, he can claim he is 40 years old and has been out of any training for 2 years, so he can claim that so save face too... at the end of the day all that matters is if you win or not, we all can make excuses.

If Mayweather was 28 years old like Conor, Mayweather would destroy Conor because Mayweather was KO'ing a lot of guys back in the day, he was a complete boxer.

The fight is interesting because of the age difference, because that gives Conor some chance, but nonetheless Mayweather has always taken care of himself, never did any drugs and never gets drunk, so he will be in top shape once again and will probably school Conor.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:57:05 AM

McGregor has to use his reach advantage to be successful and McGregor probably has the edge in power, but Mayweather power comes with how quick his hands are.

There are lots of Mayweather's opponent who have more power than him. That's why Mayweather always plays safe no matter what critics will throw to him for being a boring boxer. Defense is more his priority and will just attack when there is an opening. No way he will goes aggressive just to win.

He is aging now and no way he will just give up the record that's why rather than to think of others saying, as long as he can defend, he will find McGregor's hole first before launching an attack.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:06:23 PM

As predicted months ago... this fight was meant to happen. I knew it was going to be 2017, but september, not this soon (August 26th)

This will be the biggest fight ever in terms of numbers. Expect insane gambling to happen that night.

Will Mayweather win as expected? Will McGregor pull the biggest upset ever and make a lot of people rich in case you bet for a McGregor win? Let's find out. My money is on Mayweather as usual. It worked 49 times, it should work again. Anything can happen in the sport of boxing tho, which is what makes this fight interesting, to see if McGregor lucks out and uses his power to KO him. I think his possibilities for an upset will get increasingly harder the longer the fight goes on. Mayweather typically tests the opponent for some rounds then proceeds to perform surgery on him, so McGregor needs to find a way o stop the fight quick.

as a MMA fan, I vote McGregor ofcourse, since he is so entertaining to watch. The way he taunts his enemy and go for the kill is awesome but sadly it will be a boxing match not a MMA vs Boxing. I think Mayweather still has the higher percentage to win since he is more experienced in boxing than Conor, but i still go for conor!!
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:25:01 PM

There are lots of Mayweather's opponent who have more power than him. That's why Mayweather always plays safe no matter what critics will throw to him for being a boring boxer. Defense is more his priority and will just attack when there is an opening. No way he will goes aggressive just to win.

He is aging now and no way he will just give up the record that's why rather than to think of others saying, as long as he can defend, he will find McGregor's hole first before launching an attack.

I think Connor will find a hard time hitting or adjusting to mayweather's supreme boxing style. He probably have boxed before but not in the level of mayweather. Though I think almost everyone expects Floyd to edge out connor already. The odds are greatly against McGregor in this one.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:05:06 AM

Another thing Conor can do that might make it look like a win is to hit Floyd enough to cut his face. It will show that he is not that invincible. But they are using 10 ounce gloves for this fight instead of the 8 ounce that was used in Floyd versus Pacman. There will be a lot of the gloves for Floyd to hide his pretty face.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:48:21 AM

Mayweather vs McGregor will probably be the biggest fight ever. Mayweather and McGregor are one of the best banked each. This fight will be difficult to predict, but I will go for Mayweather, I think Mayweather will excel. He is the real beast.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:19:31 PM

A nice video comparing the different statistics of both fighters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orr8JffO7a0

There's more and more hype daily. I can't wait to see what happens.

Mayweather has been boxing undefeated prospects on their early 20's, and they say Mayweather is looking as sharp as always at age 40. If that is the case then I think Conor is fucked unless he gets lucky with a quick KO somehow.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:05:53 PM

Mayweather has been boxing undefeated prospects on their early 20's, and they say Mayweather is looking as sharp as always at age 40. If that is the case then I think Conor is fucked unless he gets lucky with a quick KO somehow.
The hype will continue till the fight and i am waiting for their official media day,it would be real fun,Mayweather is always sharp and full credits goes to his conditioning as he is a clean fighter both in and outside the ring,he might be 40 but he never had any serious concussion with all the fights he had in his life and that is the biggest skill set of Mayweather. I bet Conor wont perform anything like this after the age of 35.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:09:29 PM

The hype will continue till the fight and i am waiting for their official media day,it would be real fun,Mayweather is always sharp and full credits goes to his conditioning as he is a clean fighter both in and outside the ring,he might be 40 but he never had any serious concussion with all the fights he had in his life and that is the biggest skill set of Mayweather. I bet Conor wont perform anything like this after the age of 35.

Not only he didn't took much damage, but he has taken care of his diet and doesn't drink alcohol. I think alcohol fucks people up a great deal. Not drinking alcohol and pretty much only water helps in staying conditioned.

Conor claimed to want 2 fights this year, so after the Mayweather fight is done, he will go back to UFC, and in the UFC the fights we want to see are all difficult for him. Be it either a Diaz rematch, a Tony Ferguson, or a Khabib, or even the Woodley fight... these are all thought motherfuckers. I have serious doubts he is going to win any of those fights to be honest, and I know Conor is a badass, but those aren't going to be easy at all. If he hits a loss streak he may retire, since after the Mayweather fight, win or loss, he is set for life with a 9 figure networth.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:23:49 PM

In this upcomming match of Mcgregor vs Mayweather. I'd like to see how Conor Mcgregor destroy the face of Mayweather. Ill go full support in Conor here because everytime i watch his match in UFC he is so entertaining to watch. Sadly this fight will be arrange the Boxing way it is cleary a huge advantage for mayweather since he's so experienced in the world of boxing
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:33:42 PM

Conor claimed to want 2 fights this year, so after the Mayweather fight is done, he will go back to UFC, and in the UFC the fights we want to see are all difficult for him. Be it either a Diaz rematch, a Tony Ferguson, or a Khabib, or even the Woodley fight... these are all thought motherfuckers. I have serious doubts he is going to win any of those fights to be honest, and I know Conor is a badass, but those aren't going to be easy at all. If he hits a loss streak he may retire, since after the Mayweather fight, win or loss, he is set for life with a 9 figure networth.
I think the Mayweather fight will be his last fight for Conor McGregor,if you look at his past history,he never defended any of his belts he earned till now,he would simply vacate the belt and move on to other things,he won the cage warriors featherweight and lightweight belts and never defended,he won the UFC featherweight and vacated as usual and won the lightweight and he has no plans on defending it and jumped on to boxing,i am sure that this will be his last fight as he will earn enough money for his retirement from this single fight.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:48:12 AM

A nice video comparing the different statistics of both fighters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orr8JffO7a0

There's more and more hype daily. I can't wait to see what happens.

But you should also consider that Conor is a master of playing with the crowd. Does he know he is not going to win versus Floyd? Yes he does. But does he know how to make Floyd look like a loser even if Floyd wins? Yes.

Conor will ridicule Floyd making him look like a person who is scared of real fighting.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:01:17 AM

Mayweather vs McGregor will probably be the biggest fight ever. Mayweather and McGregor are one of the best banked each. This fight will be difficult to predict, but I will go for Mayweather, I think Mayweather will excel. He is the real beast.
this will be the most high rated gamble this year for sure as many gambler will place their own pick and floyd will look on its paycheck then do his
tricks so people that will be betting will just be on his hands fate, i don't think floyd will let this ruin his career but who know's how the money will
speak about it.
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:16:07 AM

It's not hard to predict on this match, by logic, Mayweather will easily win on this match. But we don't know what will happen and this is the money fight though. I'm sure this fight will earn much of money for both fighters.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 04:39:11 AM

It's not hard to predict on this match, by logic, Mayweather will easily win on this match. But we don't know what will happen and this is the money fight though. I'm sure this fight will earn much of money for both fighters.
Well, that's true but there are a lot of factors to consider. Knowing that it will be in a boxing match, higher chances for Mayweather, but you'll never know what an MMA Fighter can do when they are cornered or something like that. It's all about the money for them, that's for sure.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: