Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayweather Vs McGregor: Info and prediction thread  (Read 11700 times)
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:23:40 AM

As predicted months ago... this fight was meant to happen. I knew it was going to be 2017, but september, not this soon (August 26th)

This will be the biggest fight ever in terms of numbers. Expect insane gambling to happen that night.

Will Mayweather win as expected? Will McGregor pull the biggest upset ever and make a lot of people rich in case you bet for a McGregor win? Let's find out. My money is on Mayweather as usual. It worked 49 times, it should work again. Anything can happen in the sport of boxing tho, which is what makes this fight interesting, to see if McGregor lucks out and uses his power to KO him. I think his possibilities for an upset will get increasingly harder the longer the fight goes on. Mayweather typically tests the opponent for some rounds then proceeds to perform surgery on him, so McGregor needs to find a way o stop the fight quick.

I think that Mayweather is going to win by points, there is too much hype surrounding the fight but to me it is obvious who is going to win,  Mayweather is in his element so he is going to dominate the match.

Of course Mayweather will win on that match with many advantages that he got, but we must aware that McGregor also have a super punch. When it comes to the ring, everything can be happen. With 1 lucky punch from McGregor, mayweather can be ko-ed. Anticipate the match mate.

That's not likely though because Mayweather has feet....he has the feet to move and the legs to go the distance.  McGregor better off begging Diaz for the tie breaker....he's scared of Diaz though --> will ruin his hype to be submitted by Diaz again!
Let's just talk about boxing here and it's hard to speculate that McGregor will even win this game when
we have already seen how good Mayweather is, we hate him but that is his style, if we bet on him we will surely win.

thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:22:20 PM

There's a new interview with Mayweather and he is looking really young for 40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PCRShqZKu0

I think he is downplaying his superiority to get people to buy tickets. He has to sell the fight as if he is the underdog and trick people into thinking he is too old and small for McGregor.

Everything is possible in the sport of boxing and Conor could get lucky, but, Mayweather should have an easy night. He said he will go aggressive against him tho, we'll see.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:55:08 PM

As predicted months ago... this fight was meant to happen. I knew it was going to be 2017, but september, not this soon (August 26th)

This will be the biggest fight ever in terms of numbers. Expect insane gambling to happen that night.

Will Mayweather win as expected? Will McGregor pull the biggest upset ever and make a lot of people rich in case you bet for a McGregor win? Let's find out. My money is on Mayweather as usual. It worked 49 times, it should work again. Anything can happen in the sport of boxing tho, which is what makes this fight interesting, to see if McGregor lucks out and uses his power to KO him. I think his possibilities for an upset will get increasingly harder the longer the fight goes on. Mayweather typically tests the opponent for some rounds then proceeds to perform surgery on him, so McGregor needs to find a way o stop the fight quick.

I think that Mayweather is going to win by points, there is too much hype surrounding the fight but to me it is obvious who is going to win,  Mayweather is in his element so he is going to dominate the match.

Of course Mayweather will win on that match with many advantages that he got, but we must aware that McGregor also have a super punch. When it comes to the ring, everything can be happen. With 1 lucky punch from McGregor, mayweather can be ko-ed. Anticipate the match mate.

That's not likely though because Mayweather has feet....he has the feet to move and the legs to go the distance.  McGregor better off begging Diaz for the tie breaker....he's scared of Diaz though --> will ruin his hype to be submitted by Diaz again!
Let's just talk about boxing here and it's hard to speculate that McGregor will even win this game when
we have already seen how good Mayweather is, we hate him but that is his style, if we bet on him we will surely win.
We can't be too confident that Floyd will win that fight and we can't underestimate  Mcgregor for his agressive style although Floyd almost knows the kind of fighters like that and his advantage in boxing career because Mcgregor is not in the field of it he will make many adjustments .

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:07:41 PM

We can't be too confident that Floyd will win that fight and we can't underestimate  Mcgregor for his agressive style although Floyd almost knows the kind of fighters like that and his advantage in boxing career because Mcgregor is not in the field of it he will make many adjustments .

The only thing that worries me a bit is:

1) Age difference
2) Reach advantage

Other than that. Floyd is superior, and these 2 things are things he can't control. He has fought taller guys like Corrales and De La Hoya, he also fought big guys like Canelo, but as far as I can remember he has never fought a guy with the reach of McGregor, even tho I think McGregor is frauding a bit his reach... I think his reach is at least 1 shorter.

I mean can anyone explain what the fuck is this?

Looks like his arms grew a couple inches in a couple years? and he was measured 5'10'' vs Brandao. So I think these tale of the tape measurements are bullshit and margin of error is at least 1 inch up and down. Mayweather got long reach enough too, I think it will not be that much of a disadvantage for him.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1451

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:23:55 AM

I think he is downplaying his superiority to get people to buy tickets. He has to sell the fight as if he is the underdog and trick people into thinking he is too old and small for McGregor.

Everything is possible in the sport of boxing and Conor could get lucky, but, Mayweather should have an easy night. He said he will go aggressive against him tho, we'll see.

The hype and the excitement got to me at the beginning. Now I am back to my this fight is going to be so boring argument. I swear Mayweather will be very defensive and try to win only on points.

This will be like Manny vs Floyd all over again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:37:40 AM

We can't be too confident that Floyd will win that fight and we can't underestimate  Mcgregor for his agressive style although Floyd almost knows the kind of fighters like that and his advantage in boxing career because Mcgregor is not in the field of it he will make many adjustments .

The only thing that worries me a bit is:

1) Age difference
2) Reach advantage

Other than that. Floyd is superior, and these 2 things are things he can't control. He has fought taller guys like Corrales and De La Hoya, he also fought big guys like Canelo, but as far as I can remember he has never fought a guy with the reach of McGregor, even tho I think McGregor is frauding a bit his reach... I think his reach is at least 1 shorter.

Looks like his arms grew a couple inches in a couple years? and he was measured 5'10'' vs Brandao. So I think these tale of the tape measurements are bullshit and margin of error is at least 1 inch up and down. Mayweather got long reach enough too, I think it will not be that much of a disadvantage for him.

I think Oscar has 73 inch reach but we all know we won that fight. Mayweather is still looking good at 40 years of age. And I don't think this will be a disadvantage either. He is a 40 year old boxer not absorbing punishment, as opposed to let say Pacquaio who's reflexes has deteriorated this couple of years because he has been hit so much in his career. Specially after the Margarito fight.

And yeah, tale of the tape is totally bullshit and this is not the first time to see those measurement ballooned up to a level. I don't know what Connor advantage has except for one lucky punch.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:40:23 AM

Whats funny is that floyd may weather is now confident and being so relax when he knew what really happen during the fight of mcgregor and that boxer who said that gregor is like a crying girl when he gets punch on his body
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1424

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:35:18 AM

Who's in the under card of this dog and pony show?  There's only around two weeks to train.  Lol.  I hope they won't be getting two midgets to box just to have that circusy feel for the whole event.  Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:42:13 AM

I've heard stories of fighters hanging by their arms from a bar with weights tied to their legs in an attempt to make their arms longer & give themselves more reach. Can't say whether its true or false, if it works or is medically unhealthy.

The irish news is quoting one of McGregor's sparring partners as saying that Conor didn't push Malignaggi & that people will be able to judge for themselves whether or not it was a legit knockdown later when the footage is released:

http://www.irishnews.com/sport/boxing/2017/08/09/news/in-mcgregor-s-corner-the-truth-about-that-spar-between-paulie-malignaggi-and-conor-mcgregor-1105459/

shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:49:12 AM

Conor McGregor have the crowd with him but yeah crowd can't help you anything when it comes to the ring. Agreed with you, it's an easy fight for Mayweather but no one knows what will happen. If he play aggresive, i think Mayweather can k.o mcgregor, in the other hand if he play defensive, mcgregor has a chance.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:28:25 AM

Conor McGregor have the crowd with him but yeah crowd can't help you anything when it comes to the ring. Agreed with you, it's an easy fight for Mayweather but no one knows what will happen. If he play aggresive, i think Mayweather can k.o mcgregor, in the other hand if he play defensive, mcgregor has a chance.

Seriously? Have you been watching both fighters' fights? If mayweather gets too cocky and decides to stand toe to toe with connor, he has the more.probability to get knocked out. Everyone knows that mayweather is a defensive technical fighter so all the advantage is with him ifnhe decides to fight the way he's used to.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:59:00 PM

I've heard stories of fighters hanging by their arms from a bar with weights tied to their legs in an attempt to make their arms longer & give themselves more reach. Can't say whether its true or false, if it works or is medically unhealthy.

The irish news is quoting one of McGregor's sparring partners as saying that Conor didn't push Malignaggi & that people will be able to judge for themselves whether or not it was a legit knockdown later when the footage is released:

http://www.irishnews.com/sport/boxing/2017/08/09/news/in-mcgregor-s-corner-the-truth-about-that-spar-between-paulie-malignaggi-and-conor-mcgregor-1105459/

Bone can be malleable to some extent during your growth, but after you are a grown adult, there's no way you are going to expand your bones with exterior forces anywhere notable.

Hanging from a bar is a good exercise to decompress the spine, it makes you a bit taller, but I mean your arms are not going to grow 3 inches, that must be a mistake when measuring Conor's arms or something.

The Malignaggi thing is good banter. Also Paulie will be commenting the fight on Showtime so he will be there watching the fight, he said he will reveal some stuff in august 26th during commentary. According to Paulie, the entire fight is recorded and he told them to release the entire footage, so its up to then now.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:13:06 PM

LOL. Did you know that Mayweather is one of the best defensive boxer that is currently alive? That is his assets, not to be hit and you are saying that if he play this way Conor has a chance? How can Conor has a chance if he can't hit Mayweather because of his defense? I think there will be rounds that Mayweather will try to stand toe to toe with Conor, but most of the rounds will be a defensive style for him and then attack Conor if there is an opening.
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:59:23 PM

Seriously? Have you been watching both fighters' fights? If mayweather gets too cocky and decides to stand toe to toe with connor, he has the more.probability to get knocked out. Everyone knows that mayweather is a defensive technical fighter so all the advantage is with him ifnhe decides to fight the way he's used to.
I much pretty go with you ,like the quotation of "The best offense is defense" and to consider Floyd Mayweather's best skill is to defend and attack to counter punch. The crowd and word by word talks by Mcgregor is not a big factor to Floyd .

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:29:27 PM

I much pretty go with you ,like the quotation of "The best offense is defense" and to consider Floyd Mayweather's best skill is to defend and attack to counter punch. The crowd and word by word talks by Mcgregor is not a big factor to Floyd .

MMA fanboys and boxing casuals think that McGregor is a super hero from a Marvel comic that will destroy a worldclass boxer in a boxing match. They are so delusional. I hope McGregor doesn't get lucky because it would hurt the sport of boxing as a whole, it would be a shitshow that would last for years. There's 1 in 100 chances that McGregor actually KO's Mayweather during the first 2 to 4 rounds, and if that happens, it wouldn't be good. Im hoping Mayweather's skills are as good as always and McGregor isn't able to land a single full punch.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:45:30 PM

Sick of all these MMA fans saying boxing is on a decline. Please do your homework before making remarks that are well off the mark. 80,000 fans watched Froch and Groves in Wembley. 90,000 watched  AJ v Vlad in Wembley.

As for PPV buys,  Mayweather v Pacquiao got 4.6 million buys. McGregor v Diaz got 1.6 million buys. So MMA's biggest fight ever is dwarfed by boxings.

Boxing has got loads of top money makers when it comes to PPV.  MMA has only one in McGregor, and yes only because he's got a big mouth. So when he retires which will be on 26th august, MMA can go back to being a minority sport.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:25:17 PM

Sick of all these MMA fans saying boxing is on a decline. Please do your homework before making remarks that are well off the mark. 80,000 fans watched Froch and Groves in Wembley. 90,000 watched  AJ v Vlad in Wembley.

As for PPV buys,  Mayweather v Pacquiao got 4.6 million buys. McGregor v Diaz got 1.6 million buys. So MMA's biggest fight ever is dwarfed by boxings.

Boxing has got loads of top money makers when it comes to PPV.  MMA has only one in McGregor, and yes only because he's got a big mouth. So when he retires which will be on 26th august, MMA can go back to being a minority sport.
The reason people say that boxing is on a decline is simply because there are not that exciting matches in boxing ,we had a few now,glad they are giving what the fans want and that is how it should be,boxing always had big numbers when it comes to big names and that is not a very big surprise,i would like to know the PPV numbers of other main events in the past ten years which pulled these kind of numbers.
NitrogenSports
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1013

Nitrogen Sports Forum Rep

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:31:18 AM

Mayweather vs. McGregor Props Available

HOW WILL THE FIGHT END?
Mayweather via KO/TKO/Disqualification (-152)
Mayweather via Decision/Technical Decision (+200)
McGregor via KO/TKO Disqualification (+475)
McGregor via Decision/Technical Decision (+2000)
Draw/Technical Draw (+4200)

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1424

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:14:21 AM

I was going to make a bet on McGregor via KO/TKO, but I didn't expect the line to be that low.  I was expecting it would at least open at 8.00?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:59:25 AM

Bone can be malleable to some extent during your growth, but after you are a grown adult, there's no way you are going to expand your bones with exterior forces anywhere notable.

Hanging from a bar is a good exercise to decompress the spine, it makes you a bit taller, but I mean your arms are not going to grow 3 inches, that must be a mistake when measuring Conor's arms or something.

The Malignaggi thing is good banter. Also Paulie will be commenting the fight on Showtime so he will be there watching the fight, he said he will reveal some stuff in august 26th during commentary. According to Paulie, the entire fight is recorded and he told them to release the entire footage, so its up to then now.

I'm only repeating what one of my friend's who trains MMA told me. He says people hang from a bar with weights attached to their legs to increase their reach/arm length. I can't vouch for its accuracy. It is possible a person's shoulder joints might become more looser or more flexible over time with training allowing a person to gain more extension on how far their arms can reach. I would be very interested to see the results of a medical study on that.

I think Malignaggi knows they won't release the footage. Floyd's trainers could analyze it and break down strengths/weaknesses which could help Floyd in the fight. They might release it after the fight though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: