Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:10:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE][12|09] ••• Anryze: Distributed Speech Recognition Platform •••  (Read 47996 times)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:09:54 PM

Anryze competitors comparison:

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

Read details: https://medium.com/anryze/competitors-comparison-331615af5115
So IBM is quite better all the rest?
No it shows the chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in speech recognition, with IBM as the highest mistakes

Didn't notice the note. So it's great! Anryze is better all the rest
Yes cumulatively in silent environment, Anryze shows the least mistakes made in speech recognition test making it the most accurate so far from other existing ones.

Previously in speech recognition the best is google that centralized tecnology and in the future Anryze will the best than others because now is blockchain era, and to utilized blockchain is more profitable, needn't much resources like hire many workers so it can save money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:19:57 PM

This chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in the speech recognition process in a silent environment.

No it shows the chart shows the percentage of mistakes made in speech recognition, with IBM as the highest mistakes

Yes cumulatively in silent environment, Anryze shows the least mistakes made in speech recognition test making it the most accurate so far from other existing ones.

Previously in speech recognition the best is google that centralized tecnology and in the future Anryze will the best than others because now is blockchain era, and to utilized blockchain is more profitable, needn't much resources like hire many workers so it can save money
You do have a point but this thing would really takes time before it can be considered by the community knowing that google would really be the toughest competition.Even if we are on blockchain technology im sure it would still take time.

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:35:27 PM

You do have a point but this thing would really takes time before it can be considered by the community knowing that google would really be the toughest competition.Even if we are on blockchain technology im sure it would still take time.
In my opinion, the best way to achieve this faster is partnership of some sort with google and other big corporations especially smartphone giants like Apple,  Samsung would be very helpful.
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:51:39 PM

In my opinion, the best way to achieve this faster is partnership of some sort with google and other big corporations especially smartphone giants like Apple,  Samsung would be very helpful.

I think the same.

What for the person will pay for every minute of voice recording if the giants give this oportunity for free?

But to have technology like this in house will be better for big company than to the small.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:54:52 PM

I think the same.

What for the person will pay for every minute of voice recording if the giants give this oportunity for free?

But to have technology like this in house will be better for big company than to the small.

biggest difference between giants who giving free same technology, everything what you record , gonna remain on their server Wink

anryze will only available on the blockchain and is only accessable for the keyholder

i think
enigmatical

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

In my opinion, the best way to achieve this faster is partnership of some sort with google and other big corporations especially smartphone giants like Apple,  Samsung would be very helpful.

I think the same.

biggest difference between giants who giving free same technology, everything what you record , gonna remain on their server Wink

anryze will only available on the blockchain and is only accessable for the keyholder

i think
It will be available to anyone who has access to the blockchains network that's why it is decentralized. The decentralized network consists of three components - computing powers (virtual machines of miners with a recognition program), a nodes with a distributed table(DHT) and a Waves blockchain for payment.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:09:39 PM

In my opinion, the best way to achieve this faster is partnership of some sort with google and other big corporations especially smartphone giants like Apple,  Samsung would be very helpful.

I think the same.

i think
It will be available to anyone who has access to the blockchains network that's why it is decentralized. The decentralized network consists of three components - computing powers (virtual machines of miners with a recognition program), a nodes with a distributed table(DHT) and a Waves blockchain for payment.
Can you explain how this works?
enigmatical

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:13:14 PM

I think the same.

i think
Can you explain how this works?
The system consists of users and miners. Users are those who want to rent computIng power for transcription and pay for that. Miners, on the other side, lease their power and get paid for it. User app detects suitable miner automatically through DHT and sends a request using the p2p link. After setting up the connection, user app forms the smart contract between User and Miner. When all confirmations received, payment goes to the miner and the second Smart Contract responsible for the commission of the system gets it. This contract accumulates transaction of the 24h period and then calculates the amount of the reward for each wallet based on the proportion of tokens held. Please refer to the whitepaper for more details
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:50:51 PM

I saw on the site that setup and installation takes 15 minutes and gives you immediate access to calls data and analytics. Will be available for stationery and cell phones as well, so meaning we should expect an app soon
enigmatical

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:54:07 PM

This video would be very helpful to understand how Anryze works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tKsmljLEww
wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:18:22 PM

collaborations with such balances and interchanges ? are big company's that don't like competition, especially if you come from technologies decentralised . according to me Anryze must walk alone, they collected, and allows him to develop well for a long time, IMO
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

This video would be very helpful to understand how Anryze works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tKsmljLEww

Thank you for your sharing. Video shows and explains the project very bierfly. After the succesfull ico, I think the project will continue to be successful.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:36:08 PM

Thank you for your sharing. Video shows and explains the project very bierfly. After the succesfull ico, I think the project will continue to be successful.
I saw the video that I found very interesting, is explained graphically how the sampling of the voice. the opportunity for this project are many and futuristic
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:10:23 PM

I saw the video that I found very interesting, is explained graphically how the sampling of the voice. the opportunity for this project are many and futuristic
Also I have seen the video. I found it very interesting, I understood even more about the project. Nice interesting revolutionary. Good guys!!
enigmatical

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:12:43 PM

Here is also another useful article that summarizes Anryze : http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/06/26/worlds-first-decentralized-speech-recognition-platform-plan-raising-3m-ico/
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:16:26 PM

I translate all the informations in french, always a very good project ! Happy to participate with all my ways !

If you need anything else, tell me !

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:25:20 PM

I have read that article, explain the common way anryze recogniced speech by taking the waveform, split it on utterances by silences then try to recognize what is being said in each utterance. To do that system takes all possible combinations of words and try to match them with the audio. Anryze engine chooses the best matching combination
Nat2021

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:00:07 AM

Can't find that funny video in lift that explain why we need speech recognizer in your Youtube. Can you give me direct link?
shanazihr85

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:24:57 AM

Can't find that funny video in lift that explain why we need speech recognizer in your Youtube. Can you give me direct link?
Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tKsmljLEww  this Is a very interesting video, will help you better understand the purpose and power of this project!! Good vision!!!
bileta

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:22:20 AM

collaborations with such balances and interchanges ? are big company's that don't like competition, especially if you come from technologies decentralised . according to me Anryze must walk alone, they collected, and allows him to develop well for a long time, IMO

Anryze is doing well when compared to the giants for a newbie in the business
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: