Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is a roller coaster  (Read 8499 times)
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

Well it is a decentralised coin, so the trigger is the supply and demand, so it is no wonder the price movements like roller coaster and bitcoin is already quite stable, if you compare it with alt coin you will see a wild roller coaster, but this is the things that makes it interested, the volatility is the place where the trader looking for money

Through for me this continues changes serves as continues potential of profit which long term holding does best. Bitcoin trading and investing might really feel that your in a roller coaster ride continuously moving, frightening and exciting at the same time but in the end we will all but reach our goal in one way or another.
I really admire your confidence in the future of Bitcoin. A very correct comparison of the crypto currency with the American slide. The fact is that such a sharp change in the price of Bitcoin is not shown by any other coin. Therefore it is very difficult to trust Bitcoin in the future.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Crash21

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:07:41 PM

Probably you are right because price was pumping whole last year and  now can't stop dumping. I am pretty sure that many people selling bitcoins nowadays.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

Bitcoin, just like any other currency, experiences fluctuations. Its price may go up now, then later it will go down just like a roller coaster indeed. Its unpredictable, really. But I guess, those fluctuations are normal since it has no stable price. It depends basically on the demand of the users. However since this is, as what I have said, normal, then there is no need to worry that much. There will come a time that bitcoin's price will once again go up. Just be updated so that you would be able to do what you have to do when the price has already increased. Remember, there is a time for everything.  Smiley

Not like any other currency, bitcoin is a bit special, I don't really know other currency that have such fluctuations.
Anyway, that's why lots of investors like the bitcoin, and the news haven't been kind to bitcoin recently

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Dragon5

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:49:37 PM

Of cource, price fluctuations are annoying, but we got used to it. Everyone who likes risks goes for making money. Who can gain without losing first? Take 100% responsibility of your life, you are where you are because of choices you have made.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:35:52 AM

Yes it is a roller coaster, cause the value is not stable, it goes up and down, but most of the time bitcoin is rocking high, Bitcoin is also risky, you may lose but you may/can win BIG..

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

Of cource, price fluctuations are annoying, but we got used to it. Everyone who likes risks goes for making money. Who can gain without losing first? Take 100% responsibility of your life, you are where you are because of choices you have made.
Yes if we speak about the price i can really see that bitcoin price is really like a ruler coaster sometimes it will go down and sometimes it will go up like a roaller coaster the important thing here is we have patience on waiting for the right price to sell because sometimes it wil really experience  a huge droping of price that make other sell earlier and they end up loosing.
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

Just received reminder bitcoin dropped a lot, the price of the last week is very unstable, leading to other competing currencies continued to fall, there is no bottom line of that kind of fall, I would like to ask you tycoons on how to look at the future market?

I agree bitcoin is just like roller coster.but different of them is bitcoin rapidly go up while a roller coaster slowly go up and when its down bitcoin slowly down while roaller coaster rapidly go down it because gravity i guess.... and the samething about bitcoin and roller coaster is we all holding really tight when its on fall..
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

Bitcoin is like a roller coaster that always up and down quickly, then of that we should be careful in deciding when it is time to sell and when it is time to buy bitcoin that we can get profit
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

Yeah it sure does looks like a roller coaster ,
I just hope that the fall would end up soon and the price would start climbing high again,
But it sure is a great ride to be in .

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:54:03 PM

Yeah it sure does looks like a roller coaster ,
I just hope that the fall would end up soon and the price would start climbing high again,
But it sure is a great ride to be in .
If you know how to ride the roller coaster, you will be very happy in every movement of the market because you can easily make profits and that is a good thing for a person to continuously make money even the price of bitcoin is dumping. Few of my social media friends are like that because they know how to ride with it but for me, just hodl it even though it is a roller coaster because after all of the ups and downs, it will be a great feel that you didn't give up.
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

I am not a tycoon but what I see in the market today is that the Roller Coaster ride is not yet over, and I don't think it will stop in the future either. That is what you get when a currency is not controlled by the government it always is vulnerable in price drops that are cause of profit taking and bad news. So traders are taking advantage of the volatility, it is better if your join too.

Yes Bitcoin is a roller coaster. I feel the speed and the high and low, Oh my, its really crazy.  Well this is the world of cryptocurrency that we have to accept. We just have to live with it.

MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:28:23 PM

Bitcoin is decentralized coin so don't get suprise if the price is getting low. Before we try bitcoin we all know that the price of bitcoin is. not stable we can not control the price of bitcoin in what we want. Just be patience bitcoin price will increase we juat need to wait when it wil happen.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

very much like a roller coster, up and down very quickly. when bitcoin rises, we shout hysterically, but when bitcoin down, we just shout even louder, like when we ride a roller coster. but that's what I think is the right way to enjoy investing in bitcoin. we can buy bitcoin when the price actually goes down, and can sell it when the price really goes up high.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:56:30 PM

Because bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency we must expect for it's value to always goes up and down. No one controls bitcoin, and because bitcoin is volatile the value of bitcoin is very unpredictable and unstable. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sajjad.uc

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

Yes, you are right. Bitcoin is a roller coaster for traders. Because bitcoin is a decentralized coin. The main trigger point is supply and demand. So the price will move into an uptrend and the price will move towards downtrend. Bitcoin is behaving like that from the start. The main thing that makes bitcoin so popular is that, volatility of the market.
boonsterx

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:05:14 AM

BTC is a roller coaster and will continue to be a rollercoaster for a while more as it finds its equivalent.

At this moment, there is a huge struggle between the people who believe in Bitcoin and those who do not (banks, govts, many people who are burdened by their old thinking of money) and bitcoin will continue to fluctuate until it finds its true value.

Once bitcoin reaches its true value, it could be $100k or $500k, but once it reaches there, there would be equilibrium and prices wont fluctuate as much. Once there is consensus on what is the value of bitcoin and once all the regulations by govts get set in, we will see a more stable currency.

But before we get there, there will be a lot of upside and a lot of volatility.

Markpet01

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:50:35 AM

BTC is a roller coaster because many people believes in bitcoin sell and many holds so the price of bitcoin goes roller coaster when many is buying the price of bitcoin is higher and when many is selling the price of bitcoin is lower.
hudas10

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:09:13 AM

some people panicking in the dropping value of bitcoin but me dont panic im still holding and buying bitcoin because I know bitcoin will be pump up again and now bitcoin need more investors and user's
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

Yes btc can be compared to a roller coaster because of its volatility,all cyrpto is not stable. We dont know when will it rise or down. So for us we have to be always ready and aware on the market standing for us to gain a good profit:)

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Kalemder
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1727

Be A Hope

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

so I agree with you my friend. We are winning thanks to these waves at BTC.

Kripto Para Rehberi: Koinmen
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: