Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are they better?
YES - 96 (38.2%)
NO - 25 (10%)
idk - 3 (1.2%)
We need both - 127 (50.6%)
Total Voters: 251

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency  (Read 19652 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:07:42 AM

Bitcoin has so many limitations that can make one to comfortably say regularly currency is far better as compared to bitcoin. Some of the limiting factors include the following. Bitcoin cannot be use offline, bitcoin transactions charges is too high, not everybody know more about bitcoin etc.
Bitcoin is not perfect, so it is natural that there are limitations to what we can do with our bitcoin but I do not have a  doubt in my mind that the benefits of bitcoin outshine its downsides, for example bitcoin is decentralized, no one can take your bitcoin, bitcoin does not belong to any country, you can carry your bitcoin anywhere and you can earn a lot of money by just holding.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:12:53 AM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Its true that bitcoin/altcoins are really better than regular currency. Because of the volatility many of the users are gaining benefit  from it compare to the real money. Bitcoin was a very safe one to make savings for the future, it is good too because of decentralization that bitcoin has.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:36:51 PM

I think both are equal. They have both advantages and disadvantages to each other. There's no need to compare that. They're both helpful and useful to people so that they afford to satisfy their needs. Though they have different concept, they have only one common use: to transact and spend on products and services
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:19:59 PM

they both coexist with a reason, but maybe in future we dont need fiat anymore.

I am looking forward for certain country to only use crypto in their daily activity

Blah blah
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:29:38 PM

I have voted in favour of Both because I think we need the both of the currencies. See, no doubt that crypto currencies will have their dominance in fund transfer industry in the coming years but still there will be people who will use fiat currencies. The basic need for the cryptocurrencies is the internet and we must realise the fact that not everyone is capable of using the internet for one or more reasons so for them we can't completely ignore offline fiat transactions. Yes, crypto currencies are better than fiat currencies in terms of utility but still, we need both.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:36:25 PM

they both coexist with a reason, but maybe in future we dont need fiat anymore.

I am looking forward for certain country to only use crypto in their daily activity
Anyone who’s going to decide to live by relying on Bitcoin, you are sure as hell dead, because there is no way you can buy and sell goods. Bitcoin is just a powerful tech stock for getting rich. And once you make an investment, you’re getting rich. You need to fiat to be able to spend your bitcoin, because fiat is the real money.
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 02:28:56 PM

Of course, no, cryptocurrencies is not better than regular currency. because for first it is not real money, and most people do not know about cryptocurrencies, Good way is investing on crypto and then convert it into real money and get profit

Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:33:56 PM

It is now such a situation. I am sure that soon everything will begin to change. We are now seeing active modernization of bitcoin. I hope this will mean that transactions would be faster, and the cost of small transactions will be cheaper. This will help to develop trade with bitcoin and we will get all other possibilities.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:47:52 PM

I believe bitcoin is better though we both need the fiat and the crypto.  Bitcoin can be earned by any gender and any class.  Students are one of the biggest earners of bitcoin.  Unlike the regular currency, bitcoin can be earned whatever time and at your own convenience just being by your house.  Unlike regular currency wherein you really have to exert effort physically and exposing yourself.  Both are good yet for me bitcoin is better.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:46:49 PM

I have voted in favour of Both because I think we need the both of the currencies. See, no doubt that crypto currencies will have their dominance in fund transfer industry in the coming years but still there will be people who will use fiat currencies. The basic need for the cryptocurrencies is the internet and we must realise the fact that not everyone is capable of using the internet for one or more reasons so for them we can't completely ignore offline fiat transactions. Yes, crypto currencies are better than fiat currencies in terms of utility but still, we need both.
Definitely we are bound to use both currencies. We are in need of both of these currencies so that our businesses and other things run smoothly. Whole world will never agree for the replacement of fiat with digital currencies completely. The major issue becomes the maintenance of the internet.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:53:06 PM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Yes, cryptocurrency is indeed better than fiat in lots of ways. There's a bigger rate of inflation in cryptocurrency, compared to regular currency. The only downside of cryptocurrency is that, fiat is more stable in terms of their market value. All cryptocurrency are volatile. Fiat are sometimes having decrease on its value but not as big as in cryptocurrency even if in cryptocurrency, increases, in terms of itsarket value, at a bigger rate than fiat. I think it is because of the reason that most of the cryptocurrency are decentralized.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:22:24 PM

I don't think that cryptocurrency is better than regular currency, because we need real money to buy our needed. Yes we can have money through the bitcoin and its great help for us. I think it will be better if we buy through bitcoin directly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:00:36 AM

I don't think that cryptocurrency is better than regular currency, because we need real money to buy our needed. Yes we can have money through the bitcoin and its great help for us. I think it will be better if we buy through bitcoin directly.
It depends i do think that many of the sellers would agree to this because the price fluctuates and we can only pay the exact amount with fiat money. It is not easy for the government to be used bitxoins with that unlikely for the bitcoiners who have money and wanted only to make more bitcoins by paying them in BTc amount.
bcnaranjo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:38:03 AM

On the ideal part of using the cryptocurrency, yes it is. As well know fiat money is controlled by a centralized agency which is the Federal Reserve System.
flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:06:26 AM

Of course, no, cryptocurrencies is not better than regular currency. because for first it is not real money, and most people do not know about cryptocurrencies, Good way is investing on crypto and then convert it into real money and get profit
Yup, although cryptocurrencies is virtual, not real like regular currency, but this define about cryptocurrency as your tell just in present. I believe in future will have a revolution in our system payment and currency, as use Visa/Mastercard in recently more than use paper money for shopping. Wink

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:20:25 AM

Yup, although cryptocurrencies is virtual, not real like regular currency, but this define about cryptocurrency as your tell just in present. I believe in future will have a revolution in our system payment and currency, as use Visa/Mastercard in recently more than use paper money for shopping. Wink
The cryptocurrencies are better than the regular currency and also for the visa/mastercard because if we will have a chance to overcome all those things then we can see a better world which consists of decentralized cryptocurrencies that are more powerful than the regular currencies and also visa/mastercard.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:23:39 AM

On the ideal part of using the cryptocurrency, yes it is. As well know fiat money is controlled by a centralized agency which is the Federal Reserve System.

Being a centralized and decentralized has it's own advantage and disadvantage depends on the preference of the trader. But I agree with you that currency that doesn't control by government is good because the innovation of the currency and price inflate is limitless compared to centralized currency.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:25:07 AM

Each has got different usage. When we think about digital currencies, it has got only the virtual presence as well the usage opportunity is low compared to the regular currency. Here the profiting chances were high. With regular currency due to the increased market circulation the usage is much easier.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:28:13 AM

Being a centralized and decentralized has it's own advantage and disadvantage depends on the preference of the trader. But I agree with you that currency that doesn't control by government is good because the innovation of the currency and price inflate is limitless compared to centralized currency.
Knowing that government can't put tax in a world that even candies have tax. It's really effective that crypto ecist it can be a good source of income and more efficient in doing transactions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:42:04 AM

Agree. And wont be controlled by our governments. Though the problem  now is government if they would try to make the decentralized money into centralized and that will happen if bitcoin.is gettting famous after a more years
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: