Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are they better?
YES - 96 (38.2%)
NO - 25 (10%)
idk - 3 (1.2%)
We need both - 127 (50.6%)
Total Voters: 251

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency  (Read 19652 times)
Michael-crypto

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:19:04 PM

Cryptocurrencies have some advantages : being decentralized, pseudo-anonymous, usually with no or little inflation.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:25:40 PM

Cons
1. Minning is illegal in many countries
2. Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency for that matter cannot be regulated , its unstable
3. When a currency looses its value the govt. Bears the responsibility to pay off that much amount to everyone thay bears that currency but here its not possible
4. Its not legal in many countries thus it gives it very unfair disadvantage.

Pros
1. You can invest your money, if done at a right time there is a lots of scope of earning through btc but thats not really possible using your normal currency what you would earn is very minimal that wont even make your ends meet.

Thus only if it gets stabilized and safe  it only then would  be regarded better than a normal currency

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:27:02 PM

Cryptocurrencies have some advantages : being decentralized, pseudo-anonymous, usually with no or little inflation.
Actually, cryptocurrencies are also many disadvantages. The absence of inflation kompensiruet large price fluctuations. It is impossible to predict the course of bitcoin so it is not suitable for loans. To spend your coins people have to use exchangers. Since the scheme includes a Fiat about anonymity, you can forget.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:51:36 PM

Cons
1. Minning is illegal in many countries
2. Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency for that matter cannot be regulated , its unstable
3. When a currency looses its value the govt. Bears the responsibility to pay off that much amount to everyone thay bears that currency but here its not possible
4. Its not legal in many countries thus it gives it very unfair disadvantage.

Pros
1. You can invest your money, if done at a right time there is a lots of scope of earning through btc but thats not really possible using your normal currency what you would earn is very minimal that wont even make your ends meet.

Thus only if it gets stabilized and safe  it only then would  be regarded better than a normal currency

1. "in many countries" is not accurate. Name one that bans bitcoin mining please?
2. It can be regulated, but only it's use in the country. But what's the point?
3. But there is no government that will go down in crypto. So what's your point?
4. Uhh it is not legal but it is neither illegal. Again, what's your point?
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:51:13 AM

no, crypto is not better than reguler money, and reguler money is not better than crypto, that both money have a big different, in money side we have some advantage there are, no transaction fee, and we can use it in all offline store. and advantage of cryptos is cryptos is work 24 hors, we just save it in our wallet safely
May be you are right that no one is better than the other, but in my opinion crypto currency is far better than paper currency, because if it is being accepted all over the world the buying of commodities of the daily life will be more easy.

Just buy something around the world and pay from your bitcoin wallet. There is no need to change money in the required one. The process will be more easy and comfortable.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:56:40 AM

I think we really need both of these currencies because one cannot suffice if the other lacks another. We could say as of now that cryptocurrencies are good now because of its current value compared to our regular currencies but how can you convert your crypto coins and spend them now without replacing your altcoins to your local currency? That's plain practicality, we both need the two.
That is the point dude! We will be needing both to some extent. Cryptocurrencies are much better than fiat currency but when you talk about the use, then how will you use your crypto currency? You must convert them into local currency so that the needs would meet.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:16:49 AM

I hope it shall be better than paper money but it seems this will take too much time. The current situation of bitcoin is not very good aganist real money because there are rumors saying bitcoin will face hard fork or conflicts.
Yes it has to be widely accepted first of all unlike it can't be used as fiat currencies. We cannot use it in local stores, the transaction fee and confirmation time is high, so once these issues were solved we can talk about that. Other than that cryptocurrencies are decentralized, no government is going to have control over it or can't fix any tax for it. Both are essential in my view, both are unique.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:52:20 AM

In terms of salary bitcoin is much better because there is no tax in bitcoin unlike in regular currency that we have a huge amount of tax are getting paid every month.
Yes! Now it is very easy to transact the bitcoin currency, it is easy to transfer to the other people in case of sharing money with your close ones; it is the best source to earn more and more. It is all depends on our patience and the hard work with this currency unlike the other regular currency so if I will work with patience it will be sure that in future I will enjoy the high income with short time.
Definitely crypto currencies are better than regular currency because you don’t have to take care of carrying them with you physically as it is a virtual currency. Bitcoins are more secured and have ability to grow exponentially than any other cryptos.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:40:10 AM

If viewed from the side of the technology of course cryptocurrency is better than regular money, but there are other things that can not be denied that is decentralization, of course this will make cryptocurrency highly dependent on user loyalty.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:58:42 AM

Cryptocurrency is easy to use and more secure you dont need personal or other in formations in performing transaction it is better than a physical currency.. but physical currency are tried and tested in the long run and it use in many years. but the current state of our economy the regular currency is much better the the cryptocuurency in terms of 90% of people  or more than that don't know what is cryptocurrency are...
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:24:24 PM

In terms of salary bitcoin is much better because there is no tax in bitcoin unlike in regular currency that we have a huge amount of tax are getting paid every month.
Having btc may not have tax but there are some transaction fees,offcourse anything that can be used btc for transactions were much preferred than the hassle of bringing cash on our pockets.
Transaction fees are not more than what we can afford. I think they are pretty much affordable by almost everyone who is involved with bitcoins. Bitcoins are undoubtedly far better than many of the conventional currencies, even people prefer them over most popular paper money i.e. dollar.
Pithecanthropus Soloensis

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:05:08 PM

True, I think cryptocurrency is better than regular currency so if state apply cryptocurrency then various financial problem will decrease.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:40:37 PM

Having btc may not have tax but there are some transaction fees,offcourse anything that can be used btc for transactions were much preferred than the hassle of bringing cash on our pockets.
Transaction fees are not more than what we can afford. I think they are pretty much affordable by almost everyone who is involved with bitcoins. Bitcoins are undoubtedly far better than many of the conventional currencies, even people prefer them over most popular paper money i.e. dollar.
The people like Bitcoin because they can use it with private transaction, no one can tracks their transaction and the amount of money they transfered. I'm also love this function of Bitcoin, it helps me avoid someone want to blackmail me.
Quantex

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:43:47 PM

The people like Bitcoin because they can use it with private transaction, no one can tracks their transaction and the amount of money they transfered. I'm also love this function of Bitcoin, it helps me avoid someone want to blackmail me.

Regular currency is much better than crypto clearly. We can spend normal currency everywhere without problem.

Crypto need to be adopted much more than this to be used world wide.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:45:22 PM

This is quite a common feature of bitcoin transaction, it has got lot of other good things that make it unique than the traditional currency that we use in our daily lives. This as an investment is given priority by users in a large number than as an currency, so surely in one or the other way each has its pros and cons overcoming each other.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:38:53 PM

There is no point in comparing crypto-currency with fiat cash. Both are having their own advantages and disadvantages. The biggest issue with crypto-currency is their volatility. Also, there are multiple prices, as there is not one single exchange. The lack of acceptability is another issue with crypto-coins. Even now, less than 1% of the shops accept them.
You have rightly said. We cannot make a comparison of both the Crypto currency and paper money. Both are entirely different from each other and has their own pros and cons. It is just the place where you are using your money which decides whether crypto is better or paper money is.
Indeed! There is no doubt that we need both types of currencies for faster and better transactions and deals in the market. Paper money is poles apart from crypto currency and it is quite absurd to compare both of these currencies. I will love to enjoy the perks of both currencies and indeed I am using both in my daily life.
We need to use both because currently we cannot live without them some like me addicted to this bitcoin but cannot use for many things around us and they must need to use this paper money for faster transactions and cryptocurrencies is going to help for better future and better life now cannot live without this
I feel this is the issue most people will be facing right now since it is not been very much adopted yet. Until we start seeing more adoption, before we start seeing much adoption and before we start seeing so many people making good use of cryptocurrency. For now, there is still need to convert to fiat first before even trying to spend it and even if you have a merchant using it, you cannot really use it effectively for micro transactions.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:29:12 PM

Crypto has a lot of advantage than fiat but fiat also has something that crypto doesn't have. Investment on crypto just required an ID and internet. Investment on money need a whole lot of requirement. Transaction on money soesn't have fee but it got tax. Crypto is decemtralized, volatile and unsafe, also unpopular. Money is not convenient.
Crypto is better than cash because there are more possibilities in crypto to earn more profit and there is no taxation in digital currency so one should invest money in crypto and then wait for the pump to earn more and more and crypto help you to shop from everywhere in the world.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:24:12 PM

the advantage of Bitcoins is that it has no boundaries, you need not go to banks or foreign currency exchange. Bitcoin is universal so I think it is the biggest advantage so far.  another one is that you can claim or exchange it to cash to any money remittance establishment.  can easily buy goods online as long as you have a balance to do so... So... eventually, bitcoins will be embraced by most countries in the near future. 
Yes crypto currency is better than regular currencies because the value of crypto currency is more than other regular currencies and there is no boundries for it.Being a digital and virtual currency the online payment and other transaction through these currencies are becoming very easy,
Crypto is way better than currency because it gave huge profit and it values varies with respect to time and it give lot of room to the investor to invest as more as possible to gain profit more than expectation and that day will be near when currency is replaced by the crypto following their benefits.
sasaki111

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:28:26 PM

Virtual currency has typically referred to online only currencies that do not live outside the Internet and can only be exchanged on the Internet, usually for virtual goods such as zombies, flying pigs and shiny pixellated swords. Virtual currency grew from gaming systems and still largely exists in that world.  Of late virtual currencies like Ven Currency and Bitcoin have expanded the use of virtual currencies into real world products and services, as well as P2P exchange, blurring the line between where virtual currencies end and digital currencies begin.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:18:43 PM

Cryptocurrencies does provides a lot opportunities to multiply our fiat investment, sure regular currencies are required to the daily needs, but crypto does provide the best opportunities for anybody whiling to take the risk. I dont know any fiat investment wich allow me to double my fiat into 1 year or even 2-3 years, crypto is full of those opportunities daily.
I think both have its own value in the world. Because most of the people do not believe in bitcoin as it is a new crypto digital currency and most of the people think that bitcoin is the digital currency of the future and it will overcome all other paper currencies of the world.

It is hard to say which one is better and why and how? because of the different opinion and thoughts of the people.
There are not many advantages that fiat has over bitcoin, the only toe advantages it has are the adoption of the general populations and the fact that payments with cash or debit cards can be very fast, but once  the lightning network gets activated fiat will only have one advantage over bitcoin while bitcoin has many advantages over fiat, that fiat is never going to overcome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: