Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are they better?
YES - 96 (38.2%)
NO - 25 (10%)
idk - 3 (1.2%)
We need both - 127 (50.6%)
Total Voters: 251

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency  (Read 19652 times)
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:30:41 AM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Yes it is better than regular currency in certain factors,  Like it could be successfully transact whenever there is internet connection, It is highly secured because the transactions are highly encrypted to make users remain anonymous and untraceable. It is also fast to transact wherever outside the country you are and effortless to do, Compared to regular money, you need to show up to successfully  process the transaction.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:59:22 AM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Bitcoin could be better in some aspects, as it would be used by most in having transactions online compared to fiat currency right now. But in locally made transactions, regular currency is being used as bitcoin or any digital currencies aren't accepted in many establishment. At this moment, they are both better and they are doing great as they are very useful in different areas of concentration.
The fact, FIAT still play an important role in our daily life, we can not using Bitcoin or any payment method to replace FIAT. Even Visa/Mastercard also a tool to help using FIAT easilier than paper money. It help FIAT can become digital currency instead of use normal paper as the past.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:16:22 PM

I think, they both got their pros and cons, fiat money is stable and that is a good thing, you can sleep knowing that your money won't move from 5000-1000. While cryptocurrencies could bring you from 1000-5000 in a short span o time. So I think both are good in their ways. But as for me, I would choose cryptocurrency.
Fiat is stable but it always going down, when you save one dollar after some years you still have one dollar but that dollar can buy a lot less than in the past so the cots of that stability is that fiat devalues every day, bitcoin is different, there are big movement on the short term and this scares people but if you store bitcoin after many years you will still have one bitcoin but the things you can buy with it went up instead of down and this shows which one is the superior currency.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:34:16 PM

In my views bitcoin is better than regular currency.  You can spend it in a fraction,  and it's prices are constantly increasing. And if we start using only one currency and that too in the form of bitcoins.
 If we use a single currency, this even thought make so many dreams unfold.  If there will a single currency there will be no banks for imposing restrictions on transaction taking place all over world.  There will be whole different world.  This advancement will turn the whole economy balance, there will be no forgery,  theft,  no fear.  Even crime rate will declined.  Nobody is dependent on banks for extracting their money.  There is a whole different world.  There will be peace and there will no fights among countries on money based issues.  Crypto currency will take over the money.  People will enjoy the benefits of crypto currency like bitcoins. A whole better world.  This is my point of view
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:38:32 PM

these created me comprehend we arent soo freedom as we believe we are, even bein at crypto globe, there are some hazards
If we make a comparison in between regular currencies and crypto currencies, then we’ll get to know this thing that both are having their own importance at their own place. If we are talking from earning more money and profit point of view, then it is crypto which better. On the other hand, if you are talking for buying different kind of things and stuff like that, then it is regular currency which is better.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:07:54 PM

Cryptocurrencies are better than regular currency for the most part. Unless you are reffering to some ICO related coin than it's not safe to use these for the long term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:31:27 PM

I think, they both got their pros and cons, fiat money is stable and that is a good thing, you can sleep knowing that your money won't move from 5000-1000. While cryptocurrencies could bring you from 1000-5000 in a short span o time. So I think both are good in their ways. But as for me, I would choose cryptocurrency.
I also choose cryptocurrency for my investment, I do not want to keep a lot of money and do not use it to invest in anything. At least, buy gold or real estate for my life. But I do not have many money to buy these things, especially the price of real estate always high.
I think based on the current situation that the world now is not yet fully digitalized bitcoin as a cryptocurrency is not always available if you have no internet so real money is much advantage compared to electronic money because in real money we can use it anywhere.

carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:58:57 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 12:45:52 AM by carlerha

these created me comprehend we arent soo freedom as we believe we are, even bein at crypto globe, there are some hazards
If we make a comparison in between regular currencies and crypto currencies, then we’ll get to know this thing that both are having their own importance at their own place. If we are talking from earning more money and profit point of view, then it is crypto which better. On the other hand, if you are talking for buying different kind of things and stuff like that, then it is regular currency which is better.
yes both have their own importance. I think we cannot ingore the inmportacne of anyone. In fact we we are using our fiat for anything in our life. we can buything from the makret using fiat, if we want to trade some thing from another country then we need to conver the local currenc in to that country currency. but bitcoin as it is a digital and decentrlze currency and we can use anywhere in the world witout changing it into anyother currency. But i think still it will take some years when all the poeple will know about bitcoina and will even start using it.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:42:49 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 08:40:50 AM by Yarsk

To some extent no because not all have access to crypto currencies and know how to use or even get them, what about those who can not use the internet or those who don't have access to the internet they will not be able to use cryptocurrencies but can use normal paper money.
Even most citizens of the undeveloped countries of the word don't know about bitcoin but use money in they daily life.
Kr8os

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 11:04:08 PM

Not exactly. Cryptocurrency is relatively unaccessible to those who don't have access to internet, which are in surprisingly many countries if you think about it. It also takes money to gain cryptocurrency unless you perform a service and accept crypto as payment -- possible, but still not widely accepted. I mean, how many stores do you see taking Bitcoin? They exist, but not many.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:04:35 AM

Cryptocurrency is the best way to pay in online billing fast and accurate no hastle to pay bills, mostly in our country have an internet connection it is easy us to access in any online payments. While our local currency need to fall in line just to pay our bills.
I don’t think Bitcoin is the fastest way to pay online, Bitcoin is even the slowest as of recently, cause it will have to go through long processes like confirmation before it arrives. But with regular currencies mobile banking/online banking/credit card/debit card you can make transactions in a twinkle of an eye. So Bitcoin needs to improve.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:44:10 AM

Cryptocurrencies are better than regular currency for the most part. Unless you are reffering to some ICO related coin than it's not safe to use these for the long term.
Well, the question is open-ended since he didn't specified the point of comparison between the two. For me, both are important for their respective purposes. Regular currency has been already a part of the culture of the people around the world for a long time. After the time of barter exchange, regular money was created to buy stuffs or pay for services. Regular money is also essential for people's daily lives especially in economic purposes. Regular money is handy and basic in terms of usability.

On the other hand, cryptocurrencies where created for the main purpose similar to regular money - buy stuffs and pay services. That's why it is called cryptoCURRENCY. However, cryptocurrencies can be used in a way that regular money can't be used. One of these is its use in crypto-trading. Unlike the stock market, crypto-market uses cryptocurrencies as assets for trading, buying, and selling. Regular money can't be used in trading unless you buy stocks. Another one is that cryptocurrency can actually be used as a way to save your money, or what we call SAVINGS ACCOUNT. Crypto-wallets are actually similar to bank/savings accounts where you deposit your money in a form of cryptocurrency like bitcoin. The bad thing about it, however, is that the amount of money you've deposited might decrease since cryptocurrency is a volatile asset that its value might rise up or fall down in just a blink of an eye.
daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:06:59 AM

We have to face some difficulties when we try to use crypto currencies instead of regular currency widely.We could find still more people being illiterate in most countries who are still unaware of digital transactions and they don't have a credit or debit card.The only thing they know is fiat currency.More over,internet has to be widely available to use crypto currencies.But the best feature about bitcoin is is decentralized nature due to which still governments struggle to gain control over it.People holding crypto currencies are their own banks and they are not in need of banks for transactions.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:17:22 AM

Cryptos are in a world of its own with its obvious limitation which we already know and one is you must be internet compliant, we also understand the illiteracy level especially in developing countries.

Having said that few, regular money is not to be compared with cryptos. Regular money is easier to access by all levels.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:34:50 AM

yes both have their own importance. I think we cannot ingore the inmportacne of anyone. In fact we we are using our fiat for anything in our life. we can buything from the makret using fiat, if we want to trade some thing from another country then we need to conver the local currenc in to that country currency. but bitcoin as it is a digital and decentrlze currency and we can use anywhere in the world witout changing it into anyother currency. But i think still it will take some years when all the poeple will know about bitcoina and will even start using it.
For the moment, we need both. Fiat and digital currencies have their own roles to play and one cannot take place of other. As we all know that crypto currencies have not gone mainstream yet and that is why we are unable to make micro payments in the digital form. There are some issues with the transaction fee also. Compare to this, fiat is better for daily needs but it is not a good saving. Bitcoin is the best investment tool and most suitable for large transactions also. Both have their own perks.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:16:28 AM

Cryptos are in a world of its own with its obvious limitation which we already know and one is you must be internet compliant, we also understand the illiteracy level especially in developing countries.

Having said that few, regular money is not to be compared with cryptos. Regular money is easier to access by all levels.
This all is the matter of difference. The variety is basic beauty of this world. You can’t compare two different things or even same things and you couldn’t find these two similar. No, there must be difference. Same happened in case of crypto and fiat.

Both have limitations and advantages. One of the most important, you just described, crypto are not easily accessible while fiat are.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:51:12 AM

Cryptocurrency works with the internet so that if there is any internet interruption then there is no transaction, this is of course the state's consideration to use cryptocurrency so I think the current currency is better than cryptocurrency.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:04:05 AM

Practically if we want to analyze cruptocurrencies and the regular currency I believe big gap is there and it will take more years to fill that gap.

If we discuss about which one is better currency or cryptocurrencies we have to accept as per current situation and usage also acceptance from the traders and retailers currency is better then cryptocurrency. This will for sure change why because of the technology  and advantages of the cryptocurrencies can be monitor easily by the government financial policies.

Cryptocurrencies will be better than regular currency not now may be in next 15 to 20 years time.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:20:54 PM

Cryptocurrency is the best way to pay in online billing fast and accurate no hastle to pay bills, mostly in our country have an internet connection it is easy us to access in any online payments. While our local currency need to fall in line just to pay our bills.
I don’t think Bitcoin is the fastest way to pay online, Bitcoin is even the slowest as of recently, cause it will have to go through long processes like confirmation before it arrives. But with regular currencies mobile banking/online banking/credit card/debit card you can make transactions in a twinkle of an eye. So Bitcoin needs to improve.
Bitcoin is far better than many other currencies because it is providing fool proof security and there is no way that your money will be lost. As far as crypto currencies and other regular currencies are concerned, then I think crypto currencies have their own importance while regular currencies have their own value. We cannot give priority to one currency over another.
BarbieCasino

Activity: 612

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:48:55 PM

Cryptocurrency works with the internet so that if there is any internet interruption then there is no transaction, this is of course the state's consideration to use cryptocurrency so I think the current currency is better than cryptocurrency.
This is true the bitcoin is all about the internet and this is the best thing about the bitcoin for sure, I use the bitcoin and the bitcoin will be more famous if it will be the world’s best currency you should invest in it. Regular currency is being used for the people but now they are easy to use and the buy the bitcoin as the secure currency. It is the time to buy more and invest high.

BarbieCasino                  ▄▄▄       ▐▄
                 ▄████▄   ▄▄  █▄
               ▄▀██████  ▄ ▐█▄ ██
           ▄▀▀   █▀█████  █ ▐█ ▐█▌
      ▄▄▄█▀      ▐▌ ████▌ ▐█ █▌ ██
  ▄▄█████         █ █████  █ █▌ █▌
▐████████         ▐▄▐████ ▐▌ █  █
▐██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█████      ▐▀
      ▀███▌        ▀▀███
        ███▄
        ▐███
          ▀▀
p r o j e c t
p r o m o t i o n

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
                         ▄▀         ▀█
                        █▀       ▄██  █
                 ▐████▌ █  ███▄▄██▀   █
                 ▐▌     █▄  ▀███▀     █
                 ▐▌      ▀▄         ▄█
       ▄███▄     ▐▌        ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
       █████     ▐▌
       █████     ▐▌
     ▄▄█████▄▄   ▐▌        ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
                 ▐▌      ▀▀         ▀█
                 ▐▌     ▄▌  ███▄▄██   █
                 ▐█▀▀▀  █    ▀███▌    █
                        █▄  ███▀███   █
                         █▄         ▄█
                           ▀▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▀▀
Moderation
S e r i v c e

▓█
▓▓                           ▄▄▄
▓▓                            ▓██
▓▓                          ▄█  ▀
▓▓                █▓▄     ▄█
▓▓               █▀▀▀▀▀▀█▓▌
▓▓     ▐▓▓█▄   ▓▀
▓▓    ▄█    ▀▓▓▌
▓▓  ▄█▀
▓▓
▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social media
  Network
Marketing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: