Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are they better?
YES - 96 (38.2%)
NO - 25 (10%)
idk - 3 (1.2%)
We need both - 127 (50.6%)
Total Voters: 251

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are cryptocurrencies better than regular currency  (Read 19652 times)
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:46:31 PM

Yes, I see the point of digital currency is to do things that can not be done conventional currency.
Bitcoin is a breakthrough in currency and currency that is much better than conventional currency in many ways.
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:13:51 PM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.
Maybe there were some advantages that cryptocurrencies have than the regular currency we have nowadays.And one of them is, it can be use easily by only the help of technology and less theft.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:40:21 AM

Honestly I believe bitcoin is better since one you don't use your credit card so you don't loose you needed cash but instead your cash that you could easily earn back from mining. Plus, it's open to all ages unlike credit cards.

Yes definetly that cryptocurriencies is better than regular currency,in terms of  comparison of value,and fast and reliable transaction in other kind of payments or buying other kind of item,unlike in regular currency you always bring money to buy those item you want or used as payments in billing.cryptocurrency is big advantage because in simple one touch of your phone you can pay bill or can buy those you want and no hazzle.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:33:33 AM

Yes definetly that cryptocurriencies is better than regular currency,in terms of  comparison of value,and fast and reliable transaction in other kind of payments or buying other kind of item,unlike in regular currency you always bring money to buy those item you want or used as payments in billing.cryptocurrency is big advantage because in simple one touch of your phone you can pay bill or can buy those you want and no hazzle.
Do credit card or current service can not give you these features? I remember I used samsung pay with my smartphone to pay anything with special deal. Especially, I just need to connected my banking account with my smartphone to do that. Bring my phone and I can pay many things with cheaper price than normal payment. Smiley

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

No, unless society is used with cashless/electronic payment method and most people have smart device with internet connection. Also, cryptocurrency is practically useless in poor country.
I don't agree with your assertion that cryptocurrency is practically useless in poor countries, because any where in the world as long as you have an internet connection and a smart device you can carry out digital transactions. And as long as you have the knowledge of cryptocurrency and bitcoin most especially you are good to go location don't matter in cryptocurrency once you have what is needed you can carry out your transactions unhindered.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

No, unless society is used with cashless/electronic payment method and most people have smart device with internet connection. Also, cryptocurrency is practically useless in poor country.
I don't agree with your assertion that cryptocurrency is practically useless in poor countries, because any where in the world as long as you have an internet connection and a smart device you can carry out digital transactions. And as long as you have the knowledge of cryptocurrency and bitcoin most especially you are good to go location don't matter in cryptocurrency once you have what is needed you can carry out your transactions unhindered.
Yes, as long as you want to become a cryptocurrency user, a worker on this forum or other fields but related about cryptocurrency to make money, you all can have chance to get money and change your life. I have many friends from poor countries in Africa, they always want to change life, so, they accept to spend more times than me to working on this forum and anything can earn money through internet.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

I don't think so, cryptocurrencies may be considered better than regular currency but the usage will still be the thing that will matter the most. As time passes by, things are going different with cryptocurrencies and regular currencies wherein people are already starting to patronize cryptocurrencies over fiat money. It is expected that someday, bitcoin will dominate the world and make the fiat vanish.
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

I think it is not better because you cannot use cryptocurrencies can't use off line and if there is power faillure not working. paralized the transaction and need to produce power both area.

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

Cryptocurrencies digital currency. So it reach the all country people. It any where to use and easy to exchange. It any time to change the price. It future currency. So most of the people save the currency for future invest.  Cryptocurrencies is same price in all country.
But other not change the price. It use for only for the country and it not easy to exchange change. It differ with other country currency.
Golegard

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

I don't think so, cryptocurrencies may be considered better than regular currency but the usage will still be the thing that will matter the most. As time passes by, things are going different with cryptocurrencies and regular currencies wherein people are already starting to patronize cryptocurrencies over fiat money. It is expected that someday, bitcoin will dominate the world and make the fiat vanish.
That is what many people believe but the fact that bitcoin can't be used like the fiat in paying our expenses is important. Many people desire for bitcoin to be used like fiat but we all know that it will be hard to implement because not all countries have that good internet connection and not all people can afford the device that will be needed in performing transactions. Bitcoin can dominate fiat but using it for everyday expenses will only be an idea unless implemented.

John Wallker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

I think it's really better because crypth currencies are decentralised and independent from government and banks.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

it is not better because with cash you can make immediate purchases with no fees at all and within seconds whereas with btc you pay fees and it takes time as well as it is very volatile.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

That is what many people believe but the fact that bitcoin can't be used like the fiat in paying our expenses is important. Many people desire for bitcoin to be used like fiat but we all know that it will be hard to implement because not all countries have that good internet connection and not all people can afford the device that will be needed in performing transactions. Bitcoin can dominate fiat but using it for everyday expenses will only be an idea unless implemented.
Yes. that is what people believed but the present situation will be significant to the future because it is where the future will be based and we know that at the present we can't fully depend on bitcoin. We still need fiat money for our everyday life which bitcoin cannot be as useful as it is when it comes online. We can depend on bitcoin but we still need to sell it and convert into our countries' regular currency. That is the reality, we wan't bitcoin to be fully utilized but our country and some fellowmen are not ready for that.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
bigbangmother

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

I think there are pros and cons of both fiat and cryptocurrency. Fiat is more convenient in order to on the spot payment for less valued items. Cryptocurrency is more convenient for the transfer of huge amounts while.  Undecided
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

I think it depends on usability, if we use for online and long distance transactions then cryptocurrency is better than regular currency, but if used for direct transaction of course we still can not use bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Moons Trader

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

There are already innovative cryptocurrencies with solid backing which makes them better than fiats. One of them is Nebula Network, decentralized storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to their supply. Thanks to this an exchange rate will be stable. Do you thing that its future of cryptocyrrencies market?
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

Bitcoin is less expensive for some, transaction contrasted with the customary techniques, while Ethereum is less expensive for all transaction writes. Bitcoin presently has the least swelling rate of 4% and a future expansion rate of 1.5% in the following 2.5 years. Considering the expenses of transaction Cryptocurrencies are much better than traditional Fiat transactions or regular currency.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

Bitcoin is less expensive for some, transaction contrasted with the customary techniques, while Ethereum is less expensive for all transaction writes. Bitcoin presently has the least swelling rate of 4% and a future expansion rate of 1.5% in the following 2.5 years. Considering the expenses of transaction Cryptocurrencies are much better than traditional Fiat transactions or regular currency.
In some cases cryptocurrencies are better than regular currency.Transactions through cryptocurrencies are better,faster and simpler than the normal or regular currency.Profits are also very larger than the paper currency.Cryptocurrencies are also a better option for investment purposes as they yield a lot of profits.You can also hold your cryptocurrencies for future price rise.You can store any amounts of cryptocurrencies in special wallet too.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:08:18 PM

There are already innovative cryptocurrencies with solid backing which makes them better than fiats. One of them is Nebula Network, decentralized storage cloud with emission mechanism tied to their supply. Thanks to this an exchange rate will be stable. Do you thing that its future of cryptocyrrencies market?
It is natural that there are limitations to what we can do with our bitcoin but I do not have a  doubt in my mind that the benefits of bitcoin outshine its downsides, for example bitcoin is decentralized, no one can take your bitcoin, bitcoin does not belong to any country, you can carry your bitcoin anywhere and you can earn a lot of money by just holding.
berungan

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

I think fiat currency is still the best, because cryptocurrancy can not be done offline. most of our daily needs are done offline, there are also online but only a few.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: