Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:59:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187428 times)
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 06:36:52 PM

I have another question. I may have to participate in the bounty program? Or do I need to wait until I can put a avatar? As I got during the bounty to write more than 50 posts?

It is best to follow this link regarding the signature and avatar bounty: https://www.monetha.io/en/bounty

All the best,
Monetha

I understand I can put the signature and avatar just after you make 40 posts in this blog, is that right? I really want to participate in your bounty, I really like the idea

You have to be at least Jr. Member to be able to participate Smiley

Thanks for the answer!) I think in a few days I will be able to participate. How long will the bounty? If I will take part in two days, how many weeks will I participate? Smiley

It will be approximately 5 weeks until the start of the ICO. The bounty will end with the end of the ICO We cannot tell how fast it will end.

Monetha Team

Can you explain what is the rate of bounty ( Example 20 stakes per week) What this means and how it to count? Thank you

For every week you will receive 20 stakes. After the ICO we will count all the stakes for every bounty member and divide the bounty pool accordingly. For example: if you collected 100 stakes, total amount collected by all the members are 2000 stakes, then you will get 100/2000 = 0.05 = 5% of all the signature bounty campaign pool which is 334 ETH.

Hope that answers your question!

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:40:52 PM

I have another question. I may have to participate in the bounty program? Or do I need to wait until I can put a avatar? As I got during the bounty to write more than 50 posts?

It is best to follow this link regarding the signature and avatar bounty: https://www.monetha.io/en/bounty

All the best,
Monetha

I understand I can put the signature and avatar just after you make 40 posts in this blog, is that right? I really want to participate in your bounty, I really like the idea

Thanks for the answer!) I think in a few days I will be able to participate. How long will the bounty? If I will take part in two days, how many weeks will I participate? Smiley

It will be approximately 5 weeks until the start of the ICO. The bounty will end with the end of the ICO We cannot tell how fast it will end.

Monetha Team
for these 5 weeks ( not sure ) I have to make at least 50 posts in this blog, no matter which branch, I can write in other subjects, right? Sorry a lot of questions I want to understand
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 06:42:45 PM

All the best,
Monetha

Monetha Team
for these 5 weeks ( not sure ) I have to make at least 50 posts in this blog, no matter which branch, I can write in other subjects, right? Sorry a lot of questions I want to understand

No worries. Yes. You can write in other subjects Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:49:24 PM

All the best,
Monetha

Monetha Team

No worries. Yes. You can write in other subjects Smiley
Thank you very much!) As soon as I fill out the form to participate in the bounty, in how much time I will become a full member? You need time to consider my application? I have to fill this form [Suspicious link removed]/UAC9yw ?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:00:54 PM

Today "Monetha's" co-founder Justas Pikelis presented "Monetha" to a wealthy group of established crypto investors at a meeting at "Crowne Plaza" hotel.

https://twitter.com/Monetha_io/status/890646501923274752

andresmarulanda

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:08:38 AM

Already exists whitepaper in Spanish?

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:52:32 AM

Already exists whitepaper in Spanish?

Hello andresmarulanda! Unfortunately, we do not have a bounty for Spanish translation.

Monetha Team

clever727

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:20:52 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 10:48:23 AM by clever727

Hello.

1- Why is your fee higher than other crypto payment getaways? As a seller I pay more fees and have a chance go get low scores that will ruin my business? Makes no sense.

2- If a merchant has low score he will just ditch your service no? The score does not work well as they will avoid services like yours. I'm a merchant and have a lot of transactions and I would never use this. Bitpay is good and cuts all this ''b***'***' And many of major big merchants as amazon, ebay etc already have a feedback system so you will never get to this merchants.

3- It will be really easy for merchants to ''fake'' the score...your system is paradise for fake score sellers as I see it.

4- What makes your service different from others? Are you solving a problem? I don't understand your concept and honestly I will not invest in this.

5- Essentially you are not solving any problem. You are not creating anything better than systems that already exist. Your system is expensive, the feedbacks can be easily fakes therefor this is useless. No merchant want scores in their private webpage transactions. The score system only works well in webpages that have multiple merchants..such as amazon, ebay, ali, etc...

6- Your token is useless.  

7- Majority of ICOs out there are scam. I only invest in ideas that bring something new to the table. That solve a problem. That change something that exists to something better. Not monetha for sure. Sorry for the honesty but it is what it is.

8- My advise to all is to stay away. This is nothing new and solves no problem. Its just a poor idea. Expensive service. Stay away.

cheers
kanel

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:56:53 AM

Hello.

1- Why is your fee higher than other crypto payment getaways? As a seller I pay more fees and have a chance go get low scores that will ruin my business? Makes no sense.

2- If a merchant has low score he will just ditch your service no? The score does not work well as they will avoid services like yours. I'm a merchant and have a lot of transactions and I would never use this. Bitpay is good and cuts all this ''b***'***' And many of major big merchants as amazon, ebay etc already have a feedback system so you will never get to this merchants.

3- It will be really easy for merchants to ''fake'' the score...your system is paradise for fake score sellers as I see it.

4- What makes your service different from others? Are you solving a problem? I don't understand your concept and honestly I will not invest in this.

5- Essentially you are not solving any problem. You are not creating anything better than systems that already exist. Your system is expensive, the feedbacks can be easily fakes therefor this is useless. No merchant want scores in their private webpage transactions. The score system only works well in webpages that have multiple merchants..such as amazon, ebay, ali, etc...

7- Majority of ICOs out there are scam. I only invest in ideas that bring something new to the table. That solve a problem. That change something that exists to something better. Not monetha for sure. Sorry for the honesty but it is what it is.

8- My advise to all is to stay away. This is nothing new and solves no problem. Its just a poor idea. Expensive service. Stay away.

cheers

your first post on bitcointalk.. 100% hater post. Scam user Smiley
clever727

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:37:01 AM

Hello.

cheers

your first post on bitcointalk.. 100% hater post. Scam user Smiley

Strange.........

You have 6 posts and I have 3...I'm a scam user and you are legit?  Grin

Starting to think that ''kanel'' user is monetha. Not answering my questions and just accusing me of being a scammer for expressing my opinion...

Reply to my questions and don't accuse me of being a scammer for having a new account and your is as new as mine ''kanel''.

I have all the right to express my opinion. I didn't call this idea a scam. I just expressed my opinion. Simple.

As an investor I can and I will express my opinions ALWAYS! Thats what bitcointalk is for. And all my arguments are solid. If you have a different view let me know.
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 12:27:08 PM

Hello.

cheers

Hello, clever727,
Even as we see that you might be a competitor/troll trying to bring “Monetha” down (for us as a trust and reputation company is not hard to see that) by trying to insult the appearance of the team, we’re still going to answer your points.
The answer is not going to be long, because from the 8 points that you made, only two of them were valid or constructive.

In regards of “how are we different” and why do we take “a higher fee” than the other crypto payment processors (which we don’t).
The uniqueness of “Monetha” is not only it’s efficient payment processor, but most importantly the Decentralised Trust and Reputation.
The most important thing to understand is that Monetha is a mix of PayPal and Trustpilot on the Ethereum blockchain. PayPal does not have a trust system integrated with payments and Trustpilot does not have a payments system integrated to their trust service.

In Monetha payments and trust will work flawlessly together. We are letting merchants accept mobile payments from their clients and at the same time ensure the trust for both the merchants and the clients.

The information needed to ensure a trustful relationship between buyer and seller (such as warranty) will be recorded onto the blockchain together with the payments (at the moment of payment). Smart contracts will automatically amend each party’s trust rating according to an algorithm that assesses the quality of the transaction.

Based on the information saved during the transaction (for example warranty), clients and merchants will be able to file/solve a claim, rate each other, view ratings etc. Their history is then recorded onto the immutable Ethereum blockchain so that others can make well-informed commercial decisions.

So for example, once the payment is made, the trust rate for merchant increases. If client makes a review, trust rate increases as well. If client makes a claim and merchant does not react to it, the smart contract decreases the trust rate. Different weights of how smart contract changes the trust rate will be assigned to different actions

If you’re a small merchant in China and you are selling goods to the global world, the only way to do that and be trusted at the same time is to be a part of “Alibaba”. Moreover, if you decide to start selling goods on “Amazon”, there is no way you can transfer the trust that you have built on “Alibaba”. With Monetha, this small merchant will not only be able to accept payments with Monetha payment processor, but also build his universal trust rating while paying only a fraction of a cost compared with centralised marketplaces and existing payment processors. 

More on how decentralised system works: https://medium.com/@monetha/people-ask-me-what-is-your-main-strength-cf72c6fd2754

As you probably know, Bitcoin and the payment processors who use it (for example Bitpay, which takes 1% commission, compared to our 1,5%) are not a very scalable technology (at least for now if no other changes occur) with a limited amount of coins which make the transaction cost and the transaction time increase respectively with an increase in demand. Now more than ever, the community is coming to a consensus that Bitcoin is a store of value, like gold and not a method of payment.

You have to remember that the merchant does not only pay a transaction fee when accepting payments with traditional payment gateways. There are bunch of other fees that merchants have to pay, such as:

● Retrieval Request Fees and Chargeback Fees are paid when someone claims for a chargeback. The best-known payment gateways such as PayPal and Stripe charge merchants a USD 15 chargeback fee.
● Flat fees that include: Terminal fees to buy the needed terminal for retail merchants, PCI fees paid to Payment Card industry for compliance OR noncompliance
● Annual fees, Monthly fees, Monthly minimum fees, IRS reporting fees, network fees , etc.
● Incidental fees that consist of: Address Verification Service (AVS), Voice Authorization Fee (VAF), Batch Fee, and NFS fee.
● Marketplace fees for Alibaba, Amazon, etc for “providing and facilitating” the trust system. Think about his use case: if you are a small merchant in China, the only way to sell goods to the global world and be trusted at the same time is to join the Alibaba. You won’t need to pay a fee for a payment gateway, but Alibaba will charge you a pack of other high fees.

When combined, it calculates to a high amount of money that the merchant has to pay per year for a payment processing.

In regard of our “useless token”:

In order to encourage networks effects and create an ecosystem for our payments and DTRS solution, we are going to introduce a loyalty program for clients. That is unprecedented as most loyalty programs are facilitated by merchants themselves and not payment providers.

Every purchase made via the Monetha payment system will reward the client with 0.2% (the percentage might change over time) of the value of the transaction in Monetha tokens from the Monetha loyalty pool. This is provided by Monetha no matter what goods or services the client buys or where the merchant and client are based.
● Loyalty tokens can be used during any purchase using a Monetha wallet:
○ The client picks an item he/she wants to buy
○ If the client has Monetha tokens she/he can apply them to reduce the
items cost. The client gets a discount.
○ Monetha tokens are converted to ETH in real time.
○ Monetha tokens are returned to Monetha loyalty pool.
○ Monetha platform covers a discount for the merchant, so he gets the
full item price.
○ Monetha tokens can be applied for up to 70% of the purchase value.
○ The client is still getting 0.2% of the amount paid by ETH (or other
cryptocurrency) after loyalty is applied.
● Tokens acquired in this way are eligible for a discount for 6 months. Unused
tokens are returned back to Monetha loyalty token pool.
● The client cannot convert tokens exchanged in this way to any crypto or fiat
currency.
● The merchant is able to provide bigger loyalty discounts for his clients by
adjusting his loyalty settings in merchants interface.
● Clients with high trust are eligible for higher discount percentage than 0.2%.
● The exact percentage of loyalty MTH tokens granted with every purchase
might change over time.

Monetha will charge a 1.5% transaction fee from merchants. Of that, 0.5% will go to a smart contract for Monetha token holders and other 1% will go to the company as revenues.
An interesting fact is that the average traditional payment gateways take approximately only 0.25% + 0.1 from total fee as their revenue. This 0.25% + 0.1 is a mark-up fee to the interchange rates.

For example, if the total transaction fee that merchant is charged is 2.35% + $0.2, the 2.1%+ $0.2 is the  interchange part  that banks, credit card associations and others are dividing and 0.25% + $0.1 is the  markup part , which payment gateways take home as revenue.
With this in mind,  we are giving our Monetha token holders almost double the rate that an average global payment gateway takes per transaction as their revenues .
Moreover, we not only decrease the transaction fee that merchant has to pay, let alone the other fees that he will not have to worry about anymore, but we are also left with approximately four times the rate to do business with.

I hope this answers your concerns/questions.
We respect your right to express your opinion of deciding not to invest in Monetha and to be honest we wouldn’t want you to. We believe that our investors should be positive, open-minded and strongly believe in the mission of changing the face of payments and trust in the global commerce.

Turkoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:30:01 PM

Hi dev. total of 50 posts is enough? we need to take at least a few posts a week.

for the first week if you dropped 50 posts, and can we get a bounty if we can move the signature until the last week?

thanks good luck.  Wink Wink
clever727

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:34:38 PM

Regarding your reply its simply a copy paste..calling me a troll or competitor is your way of trying to deviate your self. So now you called me a negative names 3 times already.

This is a so called ''company'' that offends people for an opinion.

I do not care what you have to say at this point as you lost all your credibility by calling me a scammer in one post, troll, competitor in other...because I expressed my opinion.

''Monetha.io'' and ''kanel'' (the person that called me a scammer for expressing my opinion) are the same person.

You used other account to call me a scammer in your own thread instead of communicating with me. This is very low for a ''company''. Other red flag Wink

Communication with you ended.

Name:   Monetha.io
Activity:   42
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   June 19, 2017, 09:05:03 AM

Name:   kanel
Activity:   6
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   June 19, 2017, 09:17:51 AM
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:43:54 PM

Regarding your reply its simply a copy paste..calling me a troll or competitor is your way of trying to deviate your self. So now you called me a negative names 3 times already.

This is a so called ''company'' that offends people for an opinion.

I do not care what you have to say at this point as you lost all your credibility by calling me a scammer in one post, troll, competitor in other...because I expressed my opinion.

''Monetha.io'' and ''kanel'' (the person that called me a scammer for expressing my opinion) are the same person.

You used other account to call me a scammer in your own thread instead of communicating with me. This is very low for a ''company''. Other red flag Wink

Communication with you ended.

Name:   Monetha.io
Activity:   42
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   June 19, 2017, 09:05:03 AM

Name:   kanel
Activity:   6
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   June 19, 2017, 09:17:51 AM

We are very thankful for your opinion and objections. We wish you all the best! Smiley

Monetha Team

Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:51:14 PM

Hi dev. total of 50 posts is enough? we need to take at least a few posts a week.

for the first week if you dropped 50 posts, and can we get a bounty if we can move the signature until the last week?

thanks good luck.  Wink Wink

Hello Turkoin!

Every week, you will get a certain amount of stakes. Moreover, you need to post at least 50 times before the ICO ends. As said, you cannot remove a bounty during the ICO campaign.

Monetha Team

cryptotum88

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:58:25 PM

Hello,

I want to reserve for Italian translation if not already taken.

Thank you.
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:47:06 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

Hello cryptotum88! Thanks for the interest! Please send us the links that shows us your previous experience with ICOs in translations and community management.

Monetha Team

cryptotum88

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:17:40 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

Hello cryptotum88! Thanks for the interest! Please send us the links that shows us your previous experience with ICOs in translations and community management.

Monetha Team

Sorry,

as you can see I'm a Newbie but Italian is my native language and I work everyday in english so it isn't really a problem to translate anything into Italian.

I can understand that is not easy to trust someone that you don't know but I trust your project so I have decided to take some time to translate your work.

I can start with the ANN and if you are happy with the result I can translate the whitepaper too.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

Hi i've read the whitepapers and it was a good read. Looking forward to this project and if i think this is better than Net1, i can endorse this to my boss. I will keep an eye to this thread and will definitely invest some if it was really worth it. Is there a slack or telegram channel that i can join so i can see the updates in realtime? Thank you.
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 08:25:48 PM

Hi i've read the whitepapers and it was a good read. Looking forward to this project and if i think this is better than Net1, i can endorse this to my boss. I will keep an eye to this thread and will definitely invest some if it was really worth it. Is there a slack or telegram channel that i can join so i can see the updates in realtime? Thank you.

Hello revenant2017! There definitely is a Slack channel. It's best to communicate with us there. Here it is: http://slack.monetha.io

All the best,
Monetha Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: