Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187429 times)
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 03:08:51 PM

OK, so you will work with merchants and not shoppers. Like the ones who is on ebay and aliexpress now, right? And what about this reputation system that you will have? Can someone put a fake bad review on some decent merchant, or this is where smart contracts kick in? I mean I understand the financial side on Monetha is much better than current payment systems, but what about trusty reviews..?

Hello elektibi75, thanks for your question.

Merchants will be able to adjust how high/low rated purchasers they want to accept. Based on that trust rating, merchants will be able to decide whether to sell the goods or not; either manually or letting the system to block the purchase according to the settings. For example: buyers with a very low trust rate (a new ones as well) will not be able to make purchases if the merchant says so. If the merchant accepts the payment from a low rating person he definitely has more risk to be scammed (getting a negative review). But that will be up to a merchant to decide.

We hope that answers your question,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:12:34 PM

Trust in e-commerce is a problem. This is a good issue to talk about in monetha. And in my opinion the level of trust of the segments of society is important as a basis for storing all public investment in the form of currency cryptocurrenci and processed for the development of the company.

deddod01

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:28:42 PM

Basically a company can be viewed as a collection of projects. So the use of the overall capital cost as a criterion of acceptance of an investment decision, in accordance with certain conditions. And my question, does the monetha's overall capital come from the founder of monetha or is there a capital from outside the company founder?

deddod01

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:44:18 PM

Sorry, I will give Monetha feedback on trust.
I think the important thing in money management services cryptocurrency is trust / trust by the community. The meaning between the service manager money cryptocurrency and customers is a unity where the two sides need each other but in this case is required trust by giving the best service to arise mutual trust between both parties

SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:50:03 PM

I think that in two or three years, this project will have great power! Good luck!
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:07:49 PM

Basically a company can be viewed as a collection of projects. So the use of the overall capital cost as a criterion of acceptance of an investment decision, in accordance with certain conditions. And my question, does the monetha's overall capital come from the founder of monetha or is there a capital from outside the company founder?

Hello deddod01!

Everything you see comes from founders pocket. No outside investors. Product and ICO is financed entirely from founders money.

Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:27:46 PM

New blog! This time we talk about our development team and its accomplishments. Enjoy!
https://medium.com/@monetha/my-development-team-fdf9f17505c0

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:00:59 PM

Where are you road map?? I want to read your whitepaper.. but...

Oops!
404 Not Found
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 06:04:21 PM

Oops!
404 Not Found

same problem here
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 07:44:05 PM

Oops!
404 Not Found

same problem here

Hello Piggy & Gembira,

Please visit this link to read the whitepaper: https://www.monetha.io/static/media/Monetha_White_Paper.58f83d45.pdf

Regards,
Monetha Team

azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:16:39 PM

I am VERY concerned about this and I think this is a mistake. I don't think the trade-off of being on some exchanges is worth it.

My concerns are difficulty in using the voucher, especially at first. And will the voucher be transferrable? Let's face it - at launch there will be very few places to use these vouchers. that might not be true in 10 years, but for the first few years I'm not sure that the voucher will have any value for most token holders. Am I wrong?
Hello Azmojo, thanks for your interesting thought.

We want you to understand that any "revenue sharing" token will not be able to promise any revenue in the first months, just because it's hard for a company to yield any profit without a working product. Think about it - when you invest in an ICO, you're not expecting them to make a working product within a week, and start giving you immediate returns.

This decision as done due to the regulatory issues so as it would not hurt the company and investors. Any dividend sharing token will most likely be considered as a security when the tighter regulation comes.

We had to choose between the short-term and the long-term. We chose long-term.

Regards,
Monetha Team

P.S. Thanks to everyone who put in a good word about us! Smiley
I don't think you understood my point. I am not talking about the first few months after the ICO. And I understand the reason for doing it, but I am not sure the solution is the best.

I am talking about the first few quarters where the "revenue sharing" or reward vouchers are issued to token holders.

Your token holders are worldwide, and may of them will not have access to merchants who will accept these reward vouchers. For those of us not located near a Monetha merchant, the vouchers are going to be worthless or hard to use Sad

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:52:02 PM

I don't think you understood my point. I am not talking about the first few months after the ICO. And I understand the reason for doing it, but I am not sure the solution is the best.

I am talking about the first few quarters where the "revenue sharing" or reward vouchers are issued to token holders.

Your token holders are worldwide, and may of them will not have access to merchants who will accept these reward vouchers. For those of us not located near a Monetha merchant, the vouchers are going to be worthless or hard to use Sad

Hello Azmojo, thanks for the clarification!

Once a working product is out, we are planning to work on our marketing quite aggressively. We expect you to have quite a variety of merchants after a first couple of months, and because our vouchers will be valid for 6 months, it will allow you to spend your voucher on almost anything.

Regards,
Monetha Team

Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:52:37 PM

link to bounty campaign please. thanks
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:55:15 PM

Hello Kisleav!

You can find our bounty page here: https://www.monetha.io/en/bounty

Regards,
Monetha Team

InfinyTank

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:22:08 PM

Hello Kisleav!

You can find our bounty page here: https://www.monetha.io/en/bounty

Regards,
Monetha Team

Hello, Monetha Team!
I am a native speaking Hungarian, so I can translate the needed documents, although I didn't do this before. I am a student at Plymouth University UK 3rd year. I am ready to be tested if needed. I don't take it like a gamble, I really want to make it on a professional level. Please contact me at metalinfinite@gmail.com

Sebastian
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:39:23 PM

Hello, Monetha Team!
I am a native speaking Hungarian, so I can translate the needed documents, although I didn't do this before. I am a student at Plymouth University UK 3rd year. I am ready to be tested if needed. I don't take it like a gamble, I really want to make it on a professional level. Please contact me at metalinfinite@gmail.com

Sebastian

Helo Sebastian, thanks for your interest.

Unfortunately, we don't need any Hungarian translations at the moment.

Regards,
Monetha Team

iGotHope

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:56:51 AM

What amount of coins will be around?

The max amount of tokens issued (a.k.a hard cap) will be announced in the near future. One thing we should mention is that we have a soft cap of EUR 7m. At the current ETH price of ~EUR 300 per 1 ETH, we will need to raise approximately 23.333 ETH to achieve EUR 7m soft cap. Having in mind the conversion of 1 ETH = 2400 MTH until the soft cap is reached, we will need to issue approximately 56.000.000 tokens to achieve our soft cap goal. The max amount of tokens issued (hard cap) will not be significantly higher.
Aug 31st 2:00 pm GMT when the ICO starts where you get  2400 per 1 eth right? What exact country so I can set my calendar right & wouldn't want to missed the bonus. Thanks
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 08:04:51 AM

Aug 31st 2:00 pm GMT when the ICO starts where you get  2400 per 1 eth right? What exact country so I can set my calendar right & wouldn't want to missed the bonus. Thanks

Hello iGotHope, thanks for your question.

We will award a 20% bonus (1 ETH = 2400 MTH) if you contribute before the soft cap is reached (before we reach EUR 7 M). We don't know when that happens, so if you would like to receive the bonus, we suggest you to contribute as soon as the ICO starts - August 31st, 2:00 PM GMT.

Regards,
Monetha Team

galactica

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:25:13 AM

Hi Monetha team, I have another question. When MTH token holders recieve their voucher in MTH tokens can this MTH voucher be exchanged on exchanges for other crypto currencies or can these vouchers only be used as spending on your partner merchant sites?
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:19:04 PM

I have few questions, how MONETHA differ from UTRUST. I have read both the whitepaper for me utrust sounds superior from monetha. Both are payment block chains based on the same concept as how PayPal works. Rod map looks similar for both.

Utrust have shown some advantage over PayPal in there white paper. They have payment protection in place. Do you provide any payment protection for the buyers or sellers. If you don’t have payment protection it’s unlikely to attract consumers.

The only advantage I can see is that you have a great experienced team. That make me to think to invest in your project.     

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: