Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MONETHA - Decentralised reputation with built-in payments  (Read 187429 times)
Monetha.io

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 11:05:44 AM

Hello bounty hunters,

An important update regarding bounty rewards -  bounty reward amount have been changed, you can check them by visiting our bounty website: https://www.monetha.io/en/bounty .
There are few important points that have been changed:
*MVP installations bounty rewards has been reduced to 40 000 MTH due to the low amount of participants, and it has now been reallocated to the influencers and ambassadors bounty pool.
*Bitcointalk signature and avatar bounty rewards has been lowered by half, due to low amount of participants, and it has now been reallocated to the influencers and ambassadors bounty pool.
*Bitcointalk moderators will now get 1 stake instead of 5 for every post in their thread.
*Influencers and ambassadors bounty reward pool has increased to 1 838 000 MTH.

If you have participated in signature and avatar bounty, your bounty will still remain considered as being in the unchanged pool, until the August 14th. This means, that you will receive double the stakes of the current pool (334 000 MTH) for putting the signature before today. If you continue to participate in the bounty, you will receive the regular amount of stakes from August 14th.

Anyone who wants to participate in the signature and avatar bounty from now, will receive the regular amount of stakes.

Please note, that if you cancel your participation in signature and bounty program, you will not receive any MTH tokens at all!

Regards,
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:49:13 AM

Hello bounty hunters,

An important update regarding bounty rewards -  bounty reward amount have been changed, you can check them by visiting our bounty website: https://www.monetha.io/en/bounty .
*MVP installations bounty rewards has been reduced to 40 000 MTH due to the low amount of participants, and it has now been reallocated to the influencers and ambassadors bounty pool.
*Bitcointalk signature and avatar bounty rewards has been lowered by half, due to low amount of participants, and it has now been reallocated to the influencers and ambassadors bounty pool.
*Bitcointalk moderators will now get 1 stake instead of 5 for every post in their thread.

If you have participated in signature and avatar bounty, your bounty will still remain considered as being in the unchanged pool, until the August 14th. This means, that you will receive double the stakes of the current pool (334 000 MTH) for putting the signature before today. If you continue to participate in the bounty, you will receive the regular amount of stakes from August 14th.

Anyone who wants to participate in the signature and avatar bounty from now, will receive the regular amount of stakes.

Please note, that if you cancel your participation in signature and bounty program, you will not receive any MTH tokens at all!

Regards,
Monetha Team

I don't quite understand, I get 20 bets in a week, I get 2 weeks, it means that now I get not 40 rates, and will get 80 of bets and after a 14 different number?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 11:59:42 AM

I don't quite understand, I get 20 bets in a week, I get 2 weeks, it means that now I get not 40 rates, and will get 80 of bets and after a 14 different number?

Hello SonaraBeta, thanks for your question.

You registered for your bounty on 2017/08/01, and as a Jr. Member, You're supposed to get 20 stakes a week. There are exactly 14 days until August 14th from the day you registered, making it two weeks. For those two weeks, we will double your stakes (40*2=80), and from now on, until the ICO, you will continue to get 20 stakes a week from the Signature and Avatar bounty.

We hope that makes it a little bit clear.
Monetha Team

▬▬▬▬▬▬ MONETHADecentralised Trust and Reputation with Built-In PaymentsMONETHA ▬▬▬▬▬▬
SonaraBeta

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:07:56 PM

Hello SonaraBeta, thanks for your question.

You registered for your bounty on 2017/08/01, and as a Jr. Member, You're supposed to get 20 stakes a week. There are exactly 14 days until August 14th from the day you registered, making it two weeks. For those two weeks, we will double your stakes (40*2=80), and from now on, until the ICO, you will continue to get 20 stakes a week from the Signature and Avatar bounty.

We hope that makes it a little bit clear.
Monetha Team

Thanks for the reply, now I understand. But it is sad that you made this decision
SonaraBeta

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:33:11 PM

Hi dev, I still would like to know how will be distributed the coins to bounty? How much coins we will receive after the bounty and then how many coins and at what lying, thank you. On the website I have read and not really understood it.
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:25:39 PM

Hi dev, I still would like to know how will be distributed the coins to bounty? How much coins we will receive after the bounty and then how many coins and at what lying, thank you. On the website I have read and not really understood it.

Hello SonaraBeta, thanks for your question, once again! Smiley

To make it a little bit clear, here's an example:

Let's say the pool for signature and avatar bounty is 1000 MTH, and there are 10 people in this bounty program, each having 10 stakes. 10 people * 10 stakes = 100 stakes in total. To see how much is one stake worth, the total amount in the pool must be divided by stakes (1000/100=10 MTH for 1 stake). That means, that one person will receive 100 MTH for his 10 stakes (10*10=100).

We hope that makes it more clear!
Monetha Team

SonaraBeta

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:31:57 PM

Hello SonaraBeta, thanks for your question, once again! Smiley

To make it a little bit clear, here's an example:

Let's say the pool for signature and avatar bounty is 1000 MTH, and there are 10 people in this bounty program, each having 10 stakes. 10 people * 10 stakes = 100 stakes in total. To see how much is one stake worth, the total amount in the pool must be divided by stakes (1000/100=10 MTH for 1 stake). That means, that one person will receive 100 MTH for his 10 stakes (10*10=100).

We hope that makes it more clear!
Monetha Team

Well, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 05:55:15 PM

Well, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?

Hello SonaraBeta,

It will depend how long the ICO period will take, but it may also depend on the amount of ICO participants. However, we're trying to come up with solutions that may help reduce the time for bounty reward.

Regards,
Monetha Team

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:02:51 PM

Hi Monetha Team, I wanted to suggest you guys to use Wings platform to promote Monetha. Lot of successful projects or ICOs have been hosted on Wings platform.

Hello bounty hunters,

Regards,
Monetha Team
So, Those who participate in signature campaign after 14th August, They'll receive less stake and previous participants receive the same stakes as they would before this change?
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:23:19 PM

Hi Monetha Team, I wanted to suggest you guys to use Wings platform to promote Monetha. Lot of successful projects or ICOs have been hosted on Wings platform.

So, Those who participate in signature campaign after 14th August, They'll receive less stake and previous participants receive the same stakes as they would before this change?

Hello LuckyBtc, thanks for your comment!

Bounty participants will receive double the current amount of stakes until 14th of August, while they will receive the regular amount of stakes after August 14th.

Regards,
Monetha Team

polifon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:21:06 PM

Hello, suppose the ico is a total success and meets its highest objectives, what would be the total number of coins in circulation? I consider it a very important fact to make an investment. Thank you
imtiazmahmood

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:47:58 AM

dev did you create bounty threat for social media and others campaigns?
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:41:56 AM

Hello, sir. I am very happy to see the development of Monetha from day to day, so I decided to make an article about Monetha in my blog. If I do that, will I get additional stakes? thank you!
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:38:00 AM

you catch the point of the problems exit in the commercial community, needless to say, its hard to solve since the company like amazon is so strong, wish you do your effort to change the current situation

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:41:31 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 07:00:55 AM by LuckyBtc

Hello LuckyBtc, thanks for your comment!

Bounty participants will receive double the current amount of stakes until 14th of August, while they will receive the regular amount of stakes after August 14th.

Regards,
Monetha Team
Ok. 334 000 MTH is that the current signature campaign pool or is it yet to be updated? More questions, Can we remove our signatures as soon as ICO ends? Or we'll have to wait couple of weeks? Shouldn't you have like minimum 5-8 posts a week, So, That the campaign participants don't spam the forum a week before to complete the 50 posts requirement. 
It would have been better if there was an bounty thread to ask questions like these.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:46:20 AM

The project is doing its job well. I would love to participate and contribute to your project because your project is very special to me. I hope to get updates on the project

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:10:31 AM

The success of monetha in ico is the most important today, I think dev will also give the best for bounty participants  if project monetha successful

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 09:07:57 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 09:19:58 AM by Monetha.io

Hello, suppose the ico is a total success and meets its highest objectives, what would be the total number of coins in circulation? I consider it a very important fact to make an investment. Thank you

Hello Polifon, thanks for your question!

The total number of coins in circulation depends on our hard cap, and our hard-cap will be announced soon, so stay tuned!

You can also subscribe to our newsletter, where you will hear about any important updates first!

Visit: https://www.monetha.io/

Regards,
Monetha Team

dev did you create bounty threat for social media and others campaigns?

Hello Imtiazmahmood, thanks for your question.

If you have a big fan base, you can participate in "influencers and ambassadors bounty". You can read more about it here: https://www.monetha.io/en/bounty

Monetha Team

Hello, sir. I am very happy to see the development of Monetha from day to day, so I decided to make an article about Monetha in my blog. If I do that, will I get additional stakes? thank you!

Hello Cuo, thanks for your question!

Please email team@monetha.io with your blog link, and the amount of weekly views that you receive. At the moment, we're only focusing on popular blogs, so we will have to evaluate your blog quality.

Monetha Team

Ok. 334 000 MTH is that the current signature campaign pool or is it yet to be updated? More questions, Can we remove our signatures as soon as ICO ends? Or we'll have to wait couple of weeks? Shouldn't you have like minimum 5-8 posts a week, So, That the campaign participants don't spam the forum a week before to complete the 50 posts requirement.  
It would have been better if there was an bounty thread to ask questions like these.

Hello LuckyBtc, thanks for your question!

Yes, the current signature campaign pool is 334 000 MTH. We will ask you to wait about 72 hours after the ICO ends, for us to check your signatures.

We think 5-8 posts a week isn't a lot, in order to meet our signature bounty requirements. We put this requirement to prevent users from any bad behavior (such as having an account with Monetha's signature, but not posting anything).

You are always welcome to join our Slack channel where we can answer your bounty questions as well!

Regards,
Monetha Team

The project is doing its job well. I would love to participate and contribute to your project because your project is very special to me. I hope to get updates on the project

Hello Alan2here, thanks for your comment!

You can always subscribe to our newsletter where you can hear about news first!

Visit: https://www.monetha.io/

Regards,
Monetha Team

cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:23:02 PM

I have sent my blog link sir, but the first one is wrong link, please check the 2nd email, the 2nd is the right link. thank you  Cheesy
Monetha.io

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 02:27:27 PM

I have sent my blog link sir, but the first one is wrong link, please check the 2nd email, the 2nd is the right link. thank you  Cheesy

Hello Cuo! Thanks for your email, we'll check it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Monetha Team

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: