Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with my bitcoins ?  (Read 10562 times)
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:57:39 PM

Sorry I can't shared the different sites shopping online that accept bitcoin because I spend some of my bitcoin to change the value of it in the money so that I can buy my daily needs, grocery and some of it I spend to pay my bills.
At first since im only just started in this bitcoin field i want to save it for my future needs even i can use it for an emergency needs of my family. I just want to enjoy this first until become high since bitcoin is fast approaching right now to its value. I know that it is comes from work here in bitcoin.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:12:16 PM

Hello everyone,
             I would like that each one participates in sharing the different sites shopping online (International) that accept the bitcoin, as well as different ways to spend BTC, thank you.
There are many sites that accept bitcoin as a way of payement. But, if you want my advice, buy what you need the most and keep the rest. Do not spend all your bitcoin funds on thing that you don't need otherwise you will regret it later. You better stock the bitcoin amount you have because it is still growing and you can make extra money without effort once it gets higher in value.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:15:35 PM

Hello everyone,
             I would like that each one participates in sharing the different sites shopping online (International) that accept the bitcoin, as well as different ways to spend BTC, thank you.
'

I don't really spend much of bitcoin but when I do, I don't do it on online shopping because I know I can do that in the real world, I just need to convert my bitcoin into fiat and also I can avoid scams. I just us my bitcoins to buy some items in my favorite games in Steam, if there are games that are attracting for me, I buy it using bitcoin.
Mmizan0909

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:27:12 PM

Jika andal mempunyai banyak bitcoin ... Coba anda tukarkan dengan mata uang real untuk mencoba bisnis baru atow berinvestasi di sektor tertentu.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:39:40 PM

Hello everyone,
'

I don't really spend much of bitcoin but when I do, I don't do it on online shopping because I know I can do that in the real world, I just need to convert my bitcoin into fiat and also I can avoid scams. I just us my bitcoins to buy some items in my favorite games in Steam, if there are games that are attracting for me, I buy it using bitcoin.
Same here but in my case I change it into fiat to deposit in the bank becauss that's the way I can feel safe and avoid scamming as well. I want to see the physical money of bitcoin and I think it is good to know from you too. Buying favorite games in stream? In that part I think it's not worth it because it's only a game and it can waste your bitcoin and besides games keep on updating so the more it updates the more you spend. Though you don't spend much but you won't realize then that you are closer to that.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:41:36 PM

Jika andal mempunyai banyak bitcoin ... Coba anda tukarkan dengan mata uang real untuk mencoba bisnis baru atow berinvestasi di sektor tertentu.
well i think the best thing to do with bitcoin is to invest on it or maybe holding it for a long time is really profitable er can gain it if we hold it for a long time because as what we have seen from the past years bitcoin price is really amazing it rise 3 to 5x higher .so then the suggestion of many investors is really hold bitc for a long time in order for you to gain.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:42:29 PM

Hodl. But if you wanted a little profit or sometimes big. Go trading. That is the solution and hodl those altcoins you can buy in exchanges. Goodluck in trading bro. But if you need the money, you can always trade it back to bitcoin and trade into fiat. Smiley
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:46:40 PM

well i think the best thing to do with bitcoin is to invest on it or maybe holding it for a long time is really profitable er can gain it if we hold it for a long time because as what we have seen from the past years bitcoin price is really amazing it rise 3 to 5x higher .so then the suggestion of many investors is really hold bitc for a long time in order for you to gain.
yes i agree bitcoin really works when you hold it for a long time because its price may rise up higher than today. But i think it required much more patience because sometimes bitcoin price may fall down and it really goes to a verry low price and if you cannot  handle your emotion maybe you will loose everything. Controlling emotion during the price breakdown is really important because it tell how experienced you are during this time of price breakdown.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:54:24 PM

yes i agree bitcoin really works when you hold it for a long time because its price may rise up higher than today. But i think it required much more patience because sometimes bitcoin price may fall down and it really goes to a verry low price and if you cannot  handle your emotion maybe you will loose everything. Controlling emotion during the price breakdown is really important because it tell how experienced you are during this time of price breakdown.
yes i agree on that maybe sometimes emotion is a big hendrance if we dont start controlling it now maybe it can ruin our life and the worst maybe you will drawn to be depress.even in our dailly lice of living we really need to controll our emotion specially in times of trouble.in my part the best thing to do is hold btc for a long time.because as what i have observed based on my study it price really rising up.and i see also that holding btc has a good feedback from all invesrtors so then i believe that holding it is profitable.
blackr15

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:16:15 AM

hold it if you believe it will go bigger and if you feel the bitcoin price is very high for now you just sell ,,

for me personally I'd better hold it because I believe it will be in the price of 1 billion ...
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:30:54 PM

I spend some of my bitcoin  buying  games in steam. Valve had already partnership to bitcoin payment service by bitpay. I am happy that I don't need to go anywhere just to buy games.
I will use my bitcoin for the money making I will hold them to earn as much as I can and all the investors who bought bitcoin are doing this and when its prices will go beyond the limits then I will sell bitcoin and then I will spend that money to build a new house for me and a lot more desires are in my mind and if its prices rises like nowadays then the bright future of mine is near close to me, I am waiting for it to come.
similarcryptos

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:40:59 PM

Hello everyone,
shopping ! are you serious dude?I mean just hold on to your bitcoins for now you are in a era from where you get free money with bitcoin hard forks also.
So please donot waste your bitcoin with shopping and just hold on to this.as long as you can.
Jaydeepjani

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:53:40 PM

One can spend Bitcoins anywhere one wants to I have heard that there are upcoming some shopping sites too that accept Bitcoins . Enjoy guys it's a great news . What do you think ?
Hamilcar

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:54:59 PM

Hello everyone,

You can make purchases on Amazon with BTC.

You can't use bitcoin to pay in amazon website. But you can buy from amazon though purse.
https://purse.io/shop

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:06:40 PM

Hello everyone,

You can make purchases on Amazon with BTC.

Did amazon accept bitcoin? i see seem they dont accept bitcoin now

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:07:04 PM

maybe I will use bitcoin that i have for business purposes such as trading and investment, because with these efforts of course i can get benefits that i can use for various purposes and for the cost of my life.
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:08:15 PM

Save them they are more valuable than fiat and should only be sold when trading
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:09:11 PM

Personally, when i want to purchase something from amazon or ebay, I buy gift cards from localbitcoin with good rates. But be careful of scammers.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:17:27 PM

You can use your bitcoin to buy stuff on online merchants who accepts bitcoin as payment. Google is your friend. I saw a blog that compiles merchants and websites accepting bitcoin. I think that was 99bitcoin.com if I am not mistaken. If you are a gamer you can also buy games and upgrades through Steam.
Continue using bitcoin as payment as it would help informing other people about it and what to do with it other than trading it to fiat and altcoin..

Maltven

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:23:39 PM

Sell them or trade them to know and learn more about other altcoins i would sell some and i think i would save some for later because i am not a trading person i do not understand how that goes and i do not trust other altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: