Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with my bitcoins ?  (Read 10582 times)
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:35:49 PM

The two best sites for the investment in lending are poloniex and yobit . These two exchanges will you can make 5-6% + in a month for the bitcoin to give in lending section , In these both you will found that bitcoin in lending 0% risk. So if you have much more you can make big earnings daily.
MARAI NAZ

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:38:50 PM

maybe I will use bitcoin that i have for business purposes such as trading and investment, because with these efforts of course i can get benefits that i can use for various purposes and for the cost of my life.
In present time i think we have only one option and that is to use bitcoin for investment and trading purposes. Although in some places people are also using it as for payments.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:46:14 PM

You can use it as an investment and can also be a source of income. You can also use Bitcoin when buying stuff online.

btcmagistr2007

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:59:15 PM

Buy sth maybe, or cash out and keep it in the bank and earn more money))

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF ASSET TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS COIN FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Contribution Campaign starts May 9 ❱ TwitterBlog
Ankush2108

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:05:17 PM

There is multiple options it's on you which one you choose according to your requirement.  You can save it or you can cash it or if you want you can do shopping. There is many web sites which accept Bitcoin. So it's on you which one you choose. Bitcoin is very much popular now a days so more popularity means easy to use Bitcoins.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1610
Merit: 162

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:07:59 PM

your idea is very good, but we know that bitcoin price is very volatile and often unstable. when in the online store you sell electronics worth $ 100 and that's equivalent to 0.1btc, then the next day the btc price rises high. how do you update all the prices of goods on your online store

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Rovie08

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:08:46 PM

I want to gather first my bitoon to become more and bigger so that I can save it for last.
Uilnis

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:12:27 PM

Hello everyone,
             I would like that each one participates in sharing the different sites shopping online (International) that accept the bitcoin, as well as different ways to spend BTC, thank you.

You can make purchases on Amazon with BTC.

You can't use bitcoin to pay in amazon website. But you can buy from amazon though purse.
https://purse.io/shop
Nice i think just saving them is smarter or cash them out to spend them in real life this way you will be happy both online and real life but do not cash everything out save some for later when you need them for emergency's.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:13:45 PM

Hello everyone,
             I would like that each one participates in sharing the different sites shopping online (International) that accept the bitcoin, as well as different ways to spend BTC, thank you.
it is really good idea . i don't nerver use bitcoin to spend shopping . i often use bitcoin to invest in bitcoin to earn more bitcoin . normally ,i use bitcoin to convert cash and use that money for shopping .
Greyhunter

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:13:47 PM

I think you should just keep making more bitcoins. By trying to save them as example because the value is still rising so you should try to get the most amount of money as you ca with bitcoin. Or just go outside once in a while and buy some things you need.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:16:56 PM

Save them they are more valuable than fiat and should only be sold when trading
Yeah I think it is a great idea to save bitcoin rather than spend it to things that is not important. If I were to spend it I will also put it on investments and trading so that it won't be less but rather it will gain profit more of its current value.
domari

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

Hello everyone,
it is really good idea . i don't nerver use bitcoin to spend shopping . i often use bitcoin to invest in bitcoin to earn more bitcoin . normally ,i use bitcoin to convert cash and use that money for shopping .

I'm just like you. I do not understand if I have to shop with bitcoin on online shopping sites. better to invest with bitcoin to smooth your finances.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:35:38 PM

just buy stuff on amazon. It's really a brilliant way to use the bitcoins.

other than that, it's perfect to trade goods with friends.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:27:43 PM

Nowadays, bitcoin is being used in many places.In countries where bitcoin is legal currency, you can buy anything by the bitcoin because bitcoin is now also being used by ATM card. Now a day so many people are mainly using bitcoin for altcoin trading for earning profit. But some people don't want to invest bitcoin in altcoin form and keep to remain it as bitcoin for long time holding.This is also a good medium to transfer money one place to another place in very short time and with less transaction time and cost.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
tarlok01

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:52:51 PM

From Bitcoin we can market the market online. Businesses such as allergens, accessories, crypto coins, etc. can do cryptocon. Can invest your bitcoin directly into stocks, indexes, forex and commodities.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:14:51 PM

From Bitcoin we can market the market online. Businesses such as allergens, accessories, crypto coins, etc. can do cryptocon. Can invest your bitcoin directly into stocks, indexes, forex and commodities.
Maybe i keep it, and when i have more save bitcoin i use it as an investment or build a small business then i use the other half for my daily expenses, and the excess bitcoin i will donate it to charities.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:18:53 PM

Maybe i keep it, and when i have more save bitcoin i use it as an investment or build a small business then i use the other half for my daily expenses, and the excess bitcoin i will donate it to charities.

I try to keep my bitcoins, so I think the course will increase so that I can earn more. It's pretty risky, but hopefully it will pay off. In this industry sometimes need to risk.
It is impossible to be stable at all times.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:49:21 AM

maybe I will use bitcoin that i have for business purposes such as trading and investment, because with these efforts of course i can get benefits that i can use for various purposes and for the cost of my life.

I really agree with you, I will also trade and invest my bitcoin to make my bitcoin more and more. if I need to buy something like clothing, food, and other household needs, I will sell some of my bitcoin.

Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:58:04 AM

If you try to use bitcoin, you can use it same as that you use the regular currency. It's upon us to find the right usage and spend, because I too find it difficult to spend but recently in an article found a couple who has been traveling all around only spending bitcoin for all their needs. Then believed ones interest helps in the spending.
I actually use it to by things that i want or things that is necessary in my everyday life. I also help my family especially in financial aspect as long as i have some bitcoins to spend i will spend it into good way.
r1nd3m1r4

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:11:49 AM

Hello everyone,
visit the following websites
1. Newegg
Want to buy computer hardware / parts with Bitcoin? Newegg is the most complete.
2. Dell
Or want to buy Alienware, super-sophisticated laptop made Dell? Use Bitcoin too!
Destinia
Airplane ticket reservation with Bitcoin. Instead there is a special discount for paying Bitcoin
4. Gyft
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: