Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:10:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with my bitcoins ?  (Read 10582 times)
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:53:23 AM

If you have Bitcoin in your portfolio, hold them for 2-3 years and you get big fortune and demand is growing vest fast and supply is shortening as no one want to sell his btc due to its huge rise in last 1 year and those who hold them know its earning potential. This is the main reason of its huge growth and it will continue in future also.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
chief143

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:03:03 AM

I trade my bitcoins for other promising altcoins such as Minerium, Artemine, OMG, etc... once their BTC value goes up, you sell so you can get more bitcoins. The risk is if the value of your coins go down when you bought it high.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:20:02 AM

In my case, when i earned bitcoin i prefer to keep it, for me this is my way of saving for future use. Then when i got more and when the  time comes that the bitcoin price increases i will sell it into our currency.

lhadygreen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:40:38 AM

Bitcoin can be used in different ways. It's up to us on where are we going to spend it. I hope everyone using it in a right and productive way.
Most of my friends used it every time they need to support their family and to the ministry they belong in the church.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:54:54 AM

If you try to use bitcoin, you can use it same as that you use the regular currency. It's upon us to find the right usage and spend, because I too find it difficult to spend but recently in an article found a couple who has been traveling all around only spending bitcoin for all their needs. Then believed ones interest helps in the spending.
I actually use it to by things that i want or things that is necessary in my everyday life. I also help my family especially in financial aspect as long as i have some bitcoins to spend i will spend it into good way.
You would went to the point that you will be think if where you gonna use your btc. In my case, half of my coin was invested and half was exchange in my country's currency. Since i enter in this kind of trading a big percentage of our daily needs was cover up by my earning in btc. Bitcoin help me a lot to survive our family needs and I'm glad that i dont hesitate to try it for the first time.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:02:58 AM

maybe I will use bitcoin that i have for business purposes such as trading and investment, because with these efforts of course i can get benefits that i can use for various purposes and for the cost of my life.

I really agree with you, I will also trade and invest my bitcoin to make my bitcoin more and more. if I need to buy something like clothing, food, and other household needs, I will sell some of my bitcoin.
I Always come to this point of thinking that where and what should i do if i have a huge amount of bitcoin. But i always ended in this decision that if i would be given a chance to have my own btc I would probably put up my own business and I would continue to invest in cryptocurrency. For now in my present situation I trade my coin and exchange it to our country currency because I rely most of my needs in my earning in btc. I know it sounds not good but since i have not employed because im still a student being earning here in btc help me alot. And very thankful of it.
shinno

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:08:19 AM

Hold it and be patience. Maybe the price will go over $6000 in the future. Or maybe use your bitcoin to gamble to get more bitcoin from it. And start trading bitcoin to earn more
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:12:24 AM

From Bitcoin we can market the market online. Businesses such as allergens, accessories, crypto coins, etc. can do cryptocon. Can invest your bitcoin directly into stocks, indexes, forex and commodities.
Maybe i keep it, and when i have more save bitcoin i use it as an investment or build a small business then i use the other half for my daily expenses, and the excess bitcoin i will donate it to charities.
Everyone dream to get a lot of profit and put its own business to provide their daily needs. A simple reason but for me its a noble. We always wanted to help our parents, to provide to our family. For now a big percentage of my profit is intended for our family needs and some are left for my investments and savings. I already left a savings for the business i wanted to put up someday but i dont have any idea what should i start.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:15:11 AM

if you have bitcoin in your wallet then the first best option is that if you have a knowledge about trading then you can invest your bitcoin some where which is more profitable for you and if you have no idea about bitcoin trading then hold your bitcoin in your wallet when the rate of bitcoin is increased then you can sale by gaining with a hige profit.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:30:49 AM

I think for the moment, you just have to wait for the more expensive bitcoin price and sell it for profit, and wait for the price to come back down to buy as much bitcoin and sell it when the price is expensive.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:03:22 AM

I think for the moment, you just have to wait for the more expensive bitcoin price and sell it for profit, and wait for the price to come back down to buy as much bitcoin and sell it when the price is expensive.
If i were you, i will just use my bitcoin to trade altcoins because that is even better rather than waiting for the price of bitcoin to goes down and to buy at cheaper rate because you can trade a lot of altcoins which you can trade easily and you can make a lot of profits in form of bitcoin with that and if the price goes high then you can sell your profit in trading altcoins to covert it into fiat.
Loves

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:37:42 PM

I will  surely invest my bitcoin earned, through with it, the return of investment is much awarding and higher income...
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:01:32 PM

My simplest way to spend that BTC is to convert it to fiat and use it for other purposes. Because Bitcoin is not very popular yet and it is not accepted in my place of living so I still have to transfer it to cash and use it.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:06:01 PM

Basically , Bitcoin is money but what it makes different from money is that money losses its value while bitcoin as we all know it goes up .. so you should keep it or try it on trading Smiley

eduinvestor

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:10:46 PM

Justo hold tour bitcoin

Building a business has never been so easy
Moon Funding : Crowdfunding & Development

Telegram And Whitepaper                               
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:54:48 PM

If i were you, i will just use my bitcoin to trade altcoins because that is even better rather than waiting for the price of bitcoin to goes down and to buy at cheaper rate because you can trade a lot of altcoins which you can trade easily and you can make a lot of profits in form of bitcoin with that and if the price goes high then you can sell your profit in trading altcoins to covert it into fiat.
- I agree with your opinion, waiting is never a good idea, it is very waste of time, and we should know time is money, wasting time also means wasting money, so we need to do something to help us have more profit, and investing in the altcoin market is a good way for us to get more profit
- Although many people always say investing in altcoin will be more risky than investing in bitcoin, investing in bitcoin is safer, this is true but we should know the opportunity to make money from altcoin is more than bitcoin, and opportunities never come to us so many times, we should take advantage of the opportunity to grow our money faster, do not waste
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:59:51 PM

Nowadays, bitcoin is being used in many places.In countries where bitcoin is legal currency, you can buy anything by the bitcoin because bitcoin is now also being used by ATM card. Now a day so many people are mainly using bitcoin for altcoin trading for earning profit. But some people don't want to invest bitcoin in altcoin form and keep to remain it as bitcoin for long time holding.This is also a good medium to transfer money one place to another place in very short time and with less transaction time and cost.
Well a place where I live bitcoin price is very high and I’m doing investment here from a long time so I’m just waiting for a right time when the price go high so I’m going to sell all my bitcoins and I will buy a house for self and I’m sure that all the bitcoins which I have that enough for me buy a new house and I must say thanks to bitcoin.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:44:36 AM

Hello everyone,
             I would like that each one participates in sharing the different sites shopping online (International) that accept the bitcoin, as well as different ways to spend BTC, thank you.
With your bitcoin you can invest it at poloniex. Poloniex is an online money trading website in where you can invest your bitcoin, and then you can buy bitcoin and wait until the value of the bitcoin becomes higher and if it is already high you can now sell your bitcoin and then gain so much money from it.
btcpepa04

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:21:33 AM

Now no btc funds I need some people donate to me to start minig. bitcoin in Mauritania need people like there invest 2009 in btc
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:19:23 AM

Now no btc funds I need some people donate to me to start minig. bitcoin in Mauritania need people like there invest 2009 in btc

I think that your request will not find a response here on the forum. And why do not you start earning yourself, participating for example in bounty campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: