Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: August 1, Bitcoin will Ends?  (Read 7264 times)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:53:59 AM

No Bitcoin will not "ends". Nothing will happen, business as usual. I suggest you read a bit before you post stupid posts.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GG_monster

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:06:46 AM

There is still a little time and I think that the panic will rise more and more the closer will be on August 1, but I think this is another bad news that wants to destroy the confidence of newcomers.

Cassie.Jill

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:22:13 AM

it's no big deal, even if hard fork happened, you sew ethereum dead??
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:12:25 PM

Don't worry everything is going to be fine Cheesy

Nobody wants the network to fail, not the miners, nor the users. Therefore I think there won't be a split and after segwit2x is activated global mass adoption can start due to enourmous scaling possibilities
Right now it's all hoping that way. But things can change quickly. As happened yesterday that bitcoin prices have decreased very drastically. Now bitcoin prices are back to normal, but we definitely want that things happened yesterday did not happen also on the 1st of August. Everything end result in segwit will definitely affect the movement of bitcoin price in a better direction or not.
Let suppose, after 1st august, if a dump in the price of bitcoin occur, so it is does not mean that bitcoin is going to die and it will be the ended time of bitcoin. Up and down in the market of every field happen, but it should not be assumed that the whole market is going to collapse. Bitcoin cannot be end because the main guaranty of promoting of bitcoin are those businessmen who earn money through black market.

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:47:03 PM

Nobody wants the network to fail, not the miners, nor the users. Therefore I think there won't be a split and after segwit2x is activated global mass adoption can start due to enourmous scaling possibilities
Right now it's all hoping that way. But things can change quickly. As happened yesterday that bitcoin prices have decreased very drastically. Now bitcoin prices are back to normal, but we definitely want that things happened yesterday did not happen also on the 1st of August. Everything end result in segwit will definitely affect the movement of bitcoin price in a better direction or not.
Let suppose, after 1st august, if a dump in the price of bitcoin occur, so it is does not mean that bitcoin is going to die and it will be the ended time of bitcoin. Up and down in the market of every field happen, but it should not be assumed that the whole market is going to collapse. Bitcoin cannot be end because the main guaranty of promoting of bitcoin are those businessmen who earn money through black market.
I do not think there is any guarantee of your opinion.
We'd better wait for the time to arrive on the 1st of August.
And everything will be clear.
kotbi

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 05:59:12 PM

You will have both BTC and BCC. personally, I would treat BCC like any other altcoins.

████→→       ● BitMEX, trade bitcoin and altcoins using 100X leverage   Use this link to sign up and get 10% off fees for 6 months

████→→       ● BitMEX, 100倍杠杆交易比特币和山寨币  设在香港,提供中文支持, 用此链接开户前6个月节省10%的交易费
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:05:21 PM

No, But I think bitcoins may increase further on August 1.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:08:29 PM

I do not think there is any guarantee of your opinion.
We'd better wait for the time to arrive on the 1st of August.
And everything will be clear.

It seems to me that the situation on August 1 is getting a bit clear. And already many have started talking about the fact that there will not be a split. And this means that we will get a more reliable currency with low commission and fast transactions

Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:11:43 PM

Bitcoin will seperate after august 1?

or

Bitcoin will end?

Some of sites written about this.

Need a Expert opinion or Real news. So waiting....
No it wont infact it would be more stronger on this upcoming August 1 specially when BIP 91 would be activated and i would really be happy that there would be no split happening since the support for bip 148 and segwit is very high which we would really see that price would increase even more instead of dumping. Expect for price to swell up specially after that August 1 event and we should really watch out for that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sukron14

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:19:37 PM

Wow if bitcoin will run out I have to be like where when I just came out of my job to play this bitcoin hopefully bitcoin does not end
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:34:53 PM

Wow if bitcoin will run out I have to be like where when I just came out of my job to play this bitcoin hopefully bitcoin does not end
It looks like a funny story to leave your job aside and spend full time with bitcoin  Cheesy what ever happens during these scaling,i am sure bitcoin will come out on top in the end,i do hope that there wont be any split in the network,even if there is a split the coin with more followers will win eventually and the price would rally as usual,so there is nothing to be worried in my opinion.
kuryadi

Activity: 182

Buglab.io

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:35:19 PM

A lot of news that says bitcoin will be separated on the 1st of August. I do not if this is the end of bitcoin story. If we see a lot of bitcoin users of this world. I'm sure bitcoin will continue to go along with the growing popularity of bitcoin. Segwit issues only make us worry but dijelaska in various news some tips that we can do on the 1st of August. Please read on this forum or there is searching for other knowledge on google.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:20:46 AM

A lot of news that says bitcoin will be separated on the 1st of August. I do not if this is the end of bitcoin story. If we see a lot of bitcoin users of this world. I'm sure bitcoin will continue to go along with the growing popularity of bitcoin. Segwit issues only make us worry but dijelaska in various news some tips that we can do on the 1st of August. Please read on this forum or there is searching for other knowledge on google.
Havent you still read yet the latest news? BIP 91 have been locked in and there would be no August 1 event already which this BIP have been activated already which means theres no split on bitcoin which is really a good news for us bitcoin users. Bitcoin wont end or die anytime soon but yet it would become more stronger as the years goes by.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:30:50 AM

i do not think that it is so easy that bitcoin will comes to an end. in fact bitcoin is becoming more popular from time to time. people are accepting bitcoin and i am sure that bitcoin will continue for long long time. in fact it is just the start of bitcoin and we can see that still not more that 1% people have still accepted bitcoin so it will take a long time when all the people will start using bitcoin and therefore we can expect that bitcoin will continue for  a long long time, may be forever.
foodstamps

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:32:56 AM

I thought that since the bitcoin miners all majorly voted for bip-91, that we no longer had to worry about August 1st? Am I wrong in assuming this?
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:52:49 AM

Currently, all information about btc is dead or split into two btc types are all false.
They spread rumors like that so people who have money will have the opportunity to buy.
After 1 August btc will be up to 4k usd per btc.
That's what's going to happen: D
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:03:49 AM

No bitcoin will not end in the date of august1 because bitcoin for after on that date will become stronger and stronger and many people buy bitcoin because they dont have doubt in their mind so they invest in bitcoin so the price will increase. Everything is will be fine so dont worrt bitcoin will recover if they dump but I hope the price will increase ir maybe become stable . Hold your bitcoin dont sell it.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:31:50 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 08:03:05 AM by ArIMy11

Bitcoin will seperate after august 1?

or

Bitcoin will end?

Some of sites written about this.

Need a Expert opinion or Real news. So waiting....

Some says bitcoin will separate on August 1.
I think bitcoin will still be there after August 1 and will not end or totally disappear just like that. I just read and heard something about bitcoin split together will the new bitcoin called bitcoin classic and the old bitcoin but I am still not sure about it. Let's just wait for August 1.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:47:34 AM

Currently, all information about btc is dead or split into two btc types are all false.
They spread rumors like that so people who have money will have the opportunity to buy.
After 1 August btc will be up to 4k usd per btc.
That's what's going to happen: D

I think that is just like a threat or maybe that is just the truth. There are 2 things that may happen in August 1, it is either, the network split, or the Segwit. I want the Segwit because I want to see or to have a developed bitcoin. Also for me, if bitcoin will never be developed, it will not be facing the future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀