Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:38:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  (Read 128267 times)
partitura

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:39:54 PM

hi,what is the date of the end of the ICO ? can't find information about it

August 18th 2017 13:00 UTC/ It's here https://www.coinschedule.com/projects/1197/propy-ico-.html

Hello, all! I'm not sure that information on this site is okay. Our team has an official one - http://tokensale.propy.com/ with all token sale details. As I know the accurate date of crowdsale is July, 20th. It will end on August, 20 accordingly.
Ah, well! If you from the team, you know better, when will the end of ico.
...for those of us who have been on your website and searched for information about the end of ico it's not "accordingly" )))
Anyway, a month is true, and + - 2 days is not very important... In practice, everyone who wants to participate, will be active in the first hours and days))
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 10:11:38 PM

Any social media bounty campaign?

Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:34:39 AM

Any social media bounty campaign?

https://blog.propy.com/propy-bounty-campaign-b89973c8dfed

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Propyico

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:24:27 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 11:01:47 AM by Propyico

The idea behind this project is excellent.  Having lived overseas for a large portion of my life, this solves some real world problems when it comes to buying international real estate.  I love the concept.

What I don't like is that you are linking your token sale to fiat, ie $1 USD = 1 token.  Please consider linking it to crypto instead.  I think you will find more support in the community this way.

Also, you're timeline needs some work.  Investors need to see more details in regards to what is happening between Dec. 15 (transacting tool in production) and July 2020 (P2P transactions).  Ideally you would bring on additional staff with some of the ICO money and try and speed that timeline up.  That's a long term investment and many investors will want to see more milestones reached in-between 2017 and 2020.

Thank you for such a valuable feedback, we will take it into account. There are no doubts that more and more people get interested in our project, which is rapidly expanding and developing. Soon all possible restraints will be removed. As for our nearest important plans, we are going to announce our official whitepaper, which will lay more light on how it all will work and give more details of our long-time goals as well.  

August 18th 2017 13:00 UTC/ It's here https://www.coinschedule.com/projects/1197/propy-ico-.html

Hello, all! I'm not sure that information on this site is okay. Our team has an official one - http://tokensale.propy.com/ with all token sale details. As I know the accurate date of crowdsale is July, 20th. It will end on August, 20 accordingly.
Ah, well! If you from the team, you know better, when will the end of ico.
...for those of us who have been on your website and searched for information about the end of ico it's not "accordingly" )))
Anyway, a month is true, and + - 2 days is not very important... In practice, everyone who wants to participate, will be active in the first hours and days))

I just wanted to clarify some minor details, so to be sure that you won't miss this event, especially since the whole information is placed in our token sale site. Now you can easily learn the latest news and updates. We are looking forward to start and wait for everyone!  

I would like to reserve for arabic translation .

We kindly ask you to refer to the corresponded Bounty campaign section. You need to send an application to Other creative ideas and offer your kind of promotion. It is also advisable for you to include information about your previous translation experience. Thank you.

Thanks for collaboration, Bitum! Wink Just so, you will find the whole information about our Bounty campaigns and their terms in our blog on Medium. Don't miss the opportunity to join them!

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry
abeda55

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 02:49:20 PM

I think that this project may be successful because if we can  use the internet to transfer words and pictures. then we can  use blockchain technology platforms to transfer money and assets.
Good luck!
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 04:06:12 PM

Thanks

dz4505

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:16:13 PM

The idea behind this project is excellent.  Having lived overseas for a large portion of my life, this solves some real world problems when it comes to buying international real estate.  I love the concept.

What I don't like is that you are linking your token sale to fiat, ie $1 USD = 1 token.  Please consider linking it to crypto instead.  I think you will find more support in the community this way.

Also, you're timeline needs some work.  Investors need to see more details in regards to what is happening between Dec. 15 (transacting tool in production) and July 2020 (P2P transactions).  Ideally you would bring on additional staff with some of the ICO money and try and speed that timeline up.  That's a long term investment and many investors will want to see more milestones reached in-between 2017 and 2020.

You will need the government to recognize this purchase method as an official channel is the hard part.  I like the idea but its not feasible unless you work with every government and sell them the idea as an official form of purchase.

You can't just throw it on a blockchain and go, I purchase it on a contract that is immutable, therefore, I am the owner.  Government has to be involved, which makes this super tricky.
Propyico

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:05:37 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 01:38:04 PM by Propyico

Dear all, great news! The codes for Propy's Signature campaign are available now!

If you haven't registered yet, here is a link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3_QrZMO-Qlvu9Iqq8pTpWcT4xU9oU3rQlUpFz0Q46oC1o7w/viewform

You will find the codes here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/0BwLka__jrPcqTDQ2aFJzVkNXZHc

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:23:59 PM

joined to signature company. i understand that will not be avatar?
can wear it for free)
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:22:12 AM

Is the company limited to bounty? Cool

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
miha

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:37:03 AM

Is the company limited to bounty? Cool

to take part in TW+FB bounty compaign you must have min. 300 followers.
for signature compaign you must be min. Jr Member.
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:19:58 AM

I joined to twitter campaign, for my fb accoutn i have enough friends, if u like u can add me on fb https://www.facebook.com/odin.wodanaz.969
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 08:19:53 PM

Nice idea, the team must have research the space very well before coming out with this project, I would have loved to see one of Factom team member as one of the Advisor to this project, I think they would have sometime great to contribute

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
soniclord
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:31:53 AM

Nice idea, the team must have research the space very well before coming out with this project, I would have loved to see one of Factom team member as one of the Advisor to this project, I think they would have sometime great to contribute
I hope bounty-campaign closed not fast...
wonder27648

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:36:13 AM

some nice graphics and interesting thinking but not much new in terms of crypto.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:08:54 AM

The idea behind this project is excellent.  Having lived overseas for a large portion of my life, this solves some real world problems when it comes to buying international real estate.  I love the concept.

What I don't like is that you are linking your token sale to fiat, ie $1 USD = 1 token.  Please consider linking it to crypto instead.  I think you will find more support in the community this way.

Also, you're timeline needs some work.  Investors need to see more details in regards to what is happening between Dec. 15 (transacting tool in production) and July 2020 (P2P transactions).  Ideally you would bring on additional staff with some of the ICO money and try and speed that timeline up.  That's a long term investment and many investors will want to see more milestones reached in-between 2017 and 2020.

You will need the government to recognize this purchase method as an official channel is the hard part.  I like the idea but its not feasible unless you work with every government and sell them the idea as an official form of purchase.

You can't just throw it on a blockchain and go, I purchase it on a contract that is immutable, therefore, I am the owner.  Government has to be involved, which makes this super tricky.

Negotiating with Government people can be sometimes frustrating but project like factom has proven it can be done, they won a smart city contract in China
miha

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:21:40 AM

I hope bounty-campaign closed not fast...

there is no date when ico will close for now. Maybe devs count on fast crowdsale(even 24hrs). So better to think that bounty compaign will be fast to. need to do allconditions in time. just my opinion.
miha

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:39:10 AM

It need the time when government will recognize this purchase method(they moving in this direction).So propy need time to realize their idea. better start now or it will do someone else.
bikers online

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:45:00 AM

I think this is good project
i am joined bounty fb and twitter goodluck
Propyico

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:33:38 AM

Hello everyone! So much has taken place that it is hard to believe it's been a whole week since we announced our upcoming Token Sale. It's time to fill you in on the progress done this past week:

1) We've published the summary of the White Paper with details of the function of our token PRO and our product's demo video on tokensale.propy.com
2) We are happy to announce that Jeremy Gardner, a partner at Blockchain Capital has joined our board of advisors. Jeremy has founded several successful ventures in the industry and is a cofounder of Augur, which made the first native token ICO on Ethereum - REP with today's market cap of $400m. He is also the founder of Blockchain Education Network, a global network of student organizations spanning 400 schools worldwide.
3) Vinny Lingham, crypto advocate, investor and the CEO of Civic that had recently successfully closed its token sale, has also joined us as an advisor. Civic is our partner for identity verification for Propy users.
4) We've launched the bounty campaign, which has already attracted many subscribers.
5) We are happy to enjoy more than 500 subscriptions for the pre-sale. The pre-sale will start on July 10th after we publish the full White Paper. We'll send more details on July 5th.

Also, this week our team is making a presentation in London on the July 7th at "CryptoFinancing" conference - "The UK's first conference focusing on Initial Coin Offerings, token sales and crowdfunding in the [Suspicious link removed]munity". For those in London - use the code "Propy" for 50% discount for tickets: https://crypto-financing.com

Please subscribe at our website to receive the updates immediately: http://tokensale.propy.com/

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: